(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

We Only Have One Life

422 21 0
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Fluke: p'Ohm! Why are you here?!

Continuation

Ohm when he saw him surprised, he smiled at the corner of his lips, approached him touched a part of his face.

Ohm: I came to get my other half ...

Fluke couldn't say anything for a few seconds after he heard that, but then he reacted, he grabbed his hand and removed his hand from his face, took a step towards Ohm's side and walked past him, saying at the same time he past, totally ignoring him and the words that for Fluke would not soften him so easily.

Fluke: I was never your other half ... You forgot that when you disowned me.

Fluke passing him, Ohm turned and pulled him on one wrist, and without wasting time as soon as Fluke turned grabbed the other wrist, he said with a sad look at hearing Fluke and what he did in the past regretting bitterly for that.

Ohm: Forgive me ... I know what I did in the past, I will never be able to remedy ... I know I was an idiot ... I deserve your rejection ... But I also know that you never stopped loving me .. I know that I have always been the person that completes you completely I see in your eyes .... Since that day that happened there is not a single day that I do not regret ... I lived these five years regretted for the that I did ... And when I saw our daughters my regret worsened ... I love you ... I need your forgiveness, I need your love back my love ..

Fluke gave a sad look when he heard these words, but it was not enough for him to forgive, although he continued to love Ohm so much, the day he suffered the rejection is still etched in his mind. Fluke gave him an angry look, still being grabbed by both wrists by Ohm.

Fluke: do you want my forgiveness ?! Sorry but that will be impossible ... I'm now wide awake ... I was in the dark, my eyes were closed five years ago, I was naive, your words to me I listened to them like an idiot .... How could I read someone's face so wrong?! ... But now it's clear to me, That everything you see is not always what it seems ... I've been dreaming for a long time when I was with you ... I wanted to know at that moment what I know now ... so I would not fall, plunge or bow to this love that I felt five years ago ... I grabbed every piece of my heart that you destroyed and built another love that I have for my daughters... I don't need you to complete me because I already have them that made me live again ... It's too late for you to regret p'Ohm ... This is the end for both of us.

Fluke pushed Ohm and turned around trying to take a step to leave, Ohm said in a loud, sad voice, suffering for love and hearing Fluke talk to him like that, Ohm was never that vulnerable but for Fluke he is.

Ohm: the day I met you, it was a little strange for me ... You were different, everything about you was different ... I felt and saw you so pure and innocent, I didn't want to make you suffer, I was afraid of hurt a person as pure as you ... I know what I did was wrong, denying a child is wrong ... You can call me any names you want, I know I deserve each one ... you have the right not to want to be with me, because I know I was stupid ... My thoughts from the past have made me suffer so far, because I lost you, I lost the only person who really loved me ... I know you are scared, you are afraid that I will make the same mistake again ... maybe you think that I will go back to doing what I did ... but I already suffered a lot with this mistake of mine that I made, and I promise here and now that I will never make this same mistake again .... We are here so close but so far ... you were hurt before, because of me, I am so sorry for you... I don't want to hurt your heart anymore I just want to ease your pain ... I will always want you... I can't live a lie I can't pretend and act like nothing happened to us both and still happens ... I never loved anyone that way, all I want to do is break through your barriers right now, and return to me ...But all I did was leave you in pieces ... I never wanted to hurt you, I just want you to let me into your heart, into your life once again ... Ohm seeing that Fluke is not say nothing ... but that's okay ... so ... don't say anything, as I said I deserve your rejection ..... that's why I'm giving up on you ... Fluke's eyes widened, still with his back for him ... I'm sorry I couldn't get to you ... You're the person I love, and I'm saying goodbye, if I didn't do what I did, I would have followed you anywhere.... I don't want to break your heart again, I want to give it time ... we only have one life to live and we don't have time to waste, if you want nothing to do with me I can't force you, I will respect your decisions. ... But I only want to say one thing ... When your lips are on mine, I feel that our hearts beat as one ..... The truth is that you changed me, I am no longer the one that I was in the past! I am Ohm titiwat, the man who loves you more than anything in this life and who is really sorry ... But once I apologize for being an idiot, and an inhuman man in the past.

Ohm turned and took three steps, but.

" Wait "

Fluke turned, saw Ohm with his back to him and turning to him. Fluke with a serious look.

Fluke: you! Do you want to go to dinner at this restaurant next door ?! ...

Fluke pointed sideways with his head, Ohm gave a gentle smile to look at the man he loves.

Ohm: yes! Of course I want to ...

Fluke gave a weak smile on the corner of his lips, Ohm approached him, turned on his side at the same time that Fluke turned on his side, and they went to the restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, ate, talked a little like anyone else, Fluke always showed a serious face.
  After having dinner at the restaurant, the two left, Ohm took Fluke to Fluke's house, when he arrived, Fluke walked to his door, turned to look at Ohm, Ohm with a kind smile.

Ohm: then! So I'm already going home ... I enjoyed having dinner with you ...

Ohm tried to turn.

Fluke: Won't you come in to see your daughters ?!

Ohm turned, with a smile.

Ohm: no! They must be sleeping by now ... I don't want to disturb my princesses ... So goodbye ..

Ohm when turning .

" I forgave you "

Ohm's eyes widened, his back to Fluke, his back to him.

Fluke: you are right! You are no longer the same .. I see that you have changed a lot and that you really regret it ... As you said yourself "we only have one life to live and we don't have time to waste" .... Ohm turned ... I can't pretend anymore and deceive my whole life ... I love you ... I never stopped loving you, all the days and years that I spent without you, were a torment for me ... So I forgave you p'Ohm.

Ohm speechless when he heard that, slowly and slowly, he started walking towards Fluke, as he approached him, tears started to fall from Ohm's face, he put both hands on Fluke's face, he kept looking at his eyes, still not believing that the man in front of him forgave him, Fluke saw Ohm's tears, with one hand he also put on Ohm's face, with a kind look.

Fluke: why are you tears ?! You are not like that! ... You are not a man to cry!

Ohm closed his eyes, still crying, happy to know that this man in front of him loves him as much as he does.

Ohm: For you I became this man in front of you ... With his hands on Fluke's face, he began to caress and approach his lips ... Thank you! ... Thank you for forgiving me ... I love you .. I love you so much ... I promise you that you will not regret forgiving me.

Ohm kissed him with a deep kiss, tongue entered Fluke's mouth as soon as the two faces turned in another direction, the kiss was strong, but soft and full of love for each other.

.................................. ................ .............. .............................. ...... ........................ ..............

Earth woke up, got out of bed, went to the bathroom, showered, dressed, left the bedroom, saw Maya already ready to go to the kindergarten and saw Fluke finishing preparing Ara, he said as he took the car keys.

Earth: p'fluke! Today I will pick up the children in kindergarten ...

Fluke after putting the coat on little Ara, he got up looked at Earth with a smile.

Fluke: okay! Thank you ... I'm leaving the university a little late today ... We teachers are going to solve the situations of the new students ...

Earth with a kind smile.

Earth: so good work! I wish you good luck .... You take them and I will pick them up later ..

Fluke: okay ...

Earth went to Maya, bent down to suit her height, touched her face, saw that she is still angry with him, Earth pouted looked sideways.

Earth: I already saw that my princess is still angry with me ... I think .... I won't be able to go to work, I'm very sad ... I think I'm going to cry ...

Maya saw Earth pretending to cry, sad, touched his cheekbone.

Maya: mommy! Don't be sad ... Maya is no longer angry with mommy ... Maya doesn't want to see mommy sad ... Take my candies ... Maya saved daddy's candies to mommy .. Mommy forgives Maya ?!

Earth saw her daughter's cute face, he couldn't resist, grabbed Maya's tiny body and started to fill it with kisses all over her face.

Earth: what a cutest and most gentle princess ...

Maya: hahaha ... Mommy stops! Maya will get wet with mommy's kisses.

Earth: I'm going to fill you with kisses ... I love you, my coconut candy... Earth looked at her ... You are everything to me, you know that, don't you ?!

Maya: humn! Maya also loves mommy very much ...

Earth gave a huge smile when he saw his daughter happy, he stood up all happy, he shouted loudly, he lifted both hands up.

Earth: MAA .... go to the kindergarten, my beautiful princesses .. Earth turned to Fluke and started to walk out the door .... take care of our princesses.

Fluke: don't worry ... Good job ...

Earth left the house and went to the company, upon arriving at the company and leaving the elevator happy, with a happy face when thinking about his daughter, he saw Seo ji in front of him, he did not know who she was, the day he saw her she had her back to him, but Seo ji knew him, knew who Earth was, she was a little angry to see him, but disguising a fake smile.

Seo ji: so you are the famous Earth Katsamonnat! ... The young architect! ...

Sorry guys for posting just now, as I said I started my third year nursing internship, and now I will be very busy, so the chapters of both this fanfic and the other "Between love and hate" will be posted on Saturday and Monday😯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 683 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...
93K 3.1K 35
"Vegas, I'm pregnant!" "We are not keeping it Pete. We already have Venice, right!" In an alternate universe they are defined as Alpha,Omega and Beta...
601 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
14.1K 824 20
Ice Tanawat is a mute. He's just as cold as his name. His life was good, but after bumping into someone, his life turn upside down. Not really actua...