(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

I Want My Daddy

555 23 2
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Kao: that we will see ... You are my Earth, you will always be my destiny and I will be your destiny.

Continuation

When the elevator closed, Earth put a hand over his head, and leaned his back against the elevator wall, he just didn't know what to do, Kao's words are running through his mind over and over.

Earth left the company and went to cool his mind, spent many hours. After hours passed Earth came home and found Fluke with the girls in the living room, with a lifeless look thinking about today, in the words of Kao sat on the couch, the girls looked at him, Earth did not notice that they were sitting looking at him, fluke saw that something happened to him and Kao, he said in the girls.

Fluke: Akira, Ara and Maya go play with doll in your bedroom.... I'll later come to the three of you to make my princesses sleep.

Maya saw Earth's gaze, approached Earth and said concerned.

Maya: mommy! What happened to mommy ?! Why is mommy crying ?!

Earth looked at her and couldn't say anything, just shed more tears, fluke saw this touched one of Maya's shoulders and said as he took her away from Earth.

Fluke: Maya my love, don't disturb mommy, okay! Mommy had a tiring day at work ... He'll come over to talk to you later na ....

Maya looking at fluke was suspicious, looked at Earth and looked at fluke again.

Maya: okay! Maya will wait for Mommy in the bedroom ...

Fluke: Hmm! Go my love...

Maya left and went to the bedroom, fluke looked at her entering the bedroom, turned to Earth, sat next to him and said touched behind his back.

Fluke: what happened to you and him ?!

Earth looking forward without looking at fluke, in a weak voice.

Earth: he found out about Maya ... He already knows that Maya is his daughter.

Fluke's eyes widened, he stood up and said loudly looking at Earth sitting on the couch.

Fluke: what did you say ?! Does he already know about your daughter ?! Like?! How did he know ?!

Earth: I was in my office with my back to the door ... P'kimmom came into my office, the two of us stayed to talk ... Suddenly he asked me when I'm going to deny him being Maya's father .. And I ... I said never, and I ended up mentioning the name of p'kao ... I ended up saying that he is Maya's father ...

Fluke had no words, he was very surprised, he said worriedly.

Fluke: and what did he say ?! What was his reaction ?!

Earth upon hearing this question, irritated, got up from the couch, turned his back on fluke.

Earth: he wants to take my daughter away from me ... he doesn't forgive me for lying to him ... for hiding the pregnancy ... and for preventing his right to be Maya's father these five years. .. Earth turned, with tears on his face ... I ... I don't know what to do p '...

Fluke saw this sad look, walked over to Earth and hugged him and said in a gentle voice.

Fluke: calm down ... Everything will be resolved ... Fluke stopped hugging and looked at Earth ... You have to let him be the father he wants to be ...

Earth hearing this took a step back, turned his back on Fluke again, angry and thinking about the kiss he saw.

Earth: never! I will never accept him being the father of my daughter ... Earth turned... She is just my daughter p'fluke .... He is very well as he is ...After he found out about his daughter, he went to kiss another woman in front of me ... You expect me to accept him again?! ... No, I won't let him get close to her.

Fluke was surprised by the way Earth is behaving, he saw that Earth is being selfish and putting jealousy and pride in the middle of everything that is happening.

Fluke: N'Earth! Even if he kissed another woman, you cannot do what you want to do ... It is his right to kiss whomever he wants, after all, you and he are not dating .... At this moment you have to rationalize .. You have to think about what is best for Maya ... If you don't let p'kao see her and be her father, everything will get complicated for you ... You heard P'kimmom! You may end up never seeing your daughter again, for what you did in the past ... So think about it, don't relate feelings to duty ...

Earth hearing this looked away, then looked back at fluke angrily.

Earth: I'm not relating anything ... I don't want him close to my daughter p', don't you understand ... I don't want to see him close to me, I hate him ...

Fluke: you don't hate him, you love him ... Your problem is that you are proud and resentful, you resent him for betraying you, and you are too proud to forgive ... But Maya doesn't have to suffer because of that ... You know how badly she wants to have a father ...

Earth: you are saying this, because p'Ohm appeared in your life, you forgave him and now live happily with him and your daughters ... But Maya is happy only with me ...

Fluke angry when he heard this from Earth, he said angry and hurt too.

Fluke: you have no right to say that to me ... Only you know how much I suffered from p'Ohm's rejection ... I never forgave him, and you know it ...I just think about the feelings of my daughters, in what is good and healthy for them ... P'Ohm demonstrated how much he wants to be the father he denied, and I am just giving him this opportunity that he asked for, nothing more ...And if I ever forgive him, it's because he deserved my forgiveness... Fluke tired of this conversation and angry ... You know what! I will not try to convince you ... you know what makes your life ... I will just say something ... Everything you are doing, is affecting your daughter ... I hope you know that ...

Earth saw that he hurt fluke with his words, but a little angry and sad for hurting his best friend's feelings.

Earth: I'm sorry for my words, p '... I didn't mean to hurt you by saying what I said ... But I know what I'm doing ... I don't want him close to her ...My daughter has no father ... She...

Screaming with anger

Maya: maya does have a daddy ...

Earth's eyes widened when he saw and heard Maya, he looked into his daughter's furious eyes, and did not recognize this look. Angry, Maya walked to the front of Earth and said.

Maya: Maya has a daddy ... Maya wants to see daddy ... I heard mommy and uncle talking about my daddy ...Maya wants to see daddy and mommy will not stop me ..

Fluke was very surprised by Maya's look and words, Earth not knowing what to say, he leaned down to Maya's height, touched her two little hands.

Earth: my love what ... What are you talking about ?! Your father is not here at the moment ... He ..

Earth tried to say something and hide the truth from Maya again, but she was angry and smart that she is.

Maya: no ... mommy is lying in maya .... maya listened to mama's conversation with uncle ... my daddy is here ... my daddy doesn't know about me ... my daddy's name it's Kao Noppakao ... I want to see my daddy ... If mommy won't let me see my daddy ... Maya will run away ...

Angry Maya, left Earth and Fluke side running to her bedroom door, she went in and closed the door, Earth without wasting time went to the door, tried to open it but couldn't, Earth shouted worried about her daughter.

Earth: Maya my love! Open the door! Maya!

Maya: NO ... Maya doesn't want to talk to mommy ... Maya wants to see daddy ... Maya hates mommy because mommy doesn't want to let daddy see Maya ... I hate mommy.

Earth with a hand knocking on the door, fluke went to Earth grabbed his hand, Earth looked at fluke with a sad look hugged fluke without saying anything, and started to cry.

After twenty minutes of crying, fluke started wiping Earth's tears, Earth said when he saw his friend's sad and worried look looking at him.

Earth: you are right ... I am an idiot, a coward, who does not care about his own daughter's feelings and who only thinks of himself ... You can tell me that, I can see in your eyes that you want to tell me this..

Fluke: I could even say that.. But I will not ... You are her father, you know the best for your daughter.... starting today you have to think well about what you do..I'm going to put my daughters to sleep ... Leave Maya alone today ...right now you and she need to think and be alone.. You are not in a position to talk to her, and she won't hear you right now..

Fluke kissed Earth on the forehead, left his side and went to put the children to sleep, Earth walked over to the couch and wondered what he was going to do with Maya and everything that was going on with him.

The night passed and another day arrived.

Earth was unable to sleep well at night, fluke woke up, prepared the three girls, Maya was still angry with Earth, fluke took the girls to the Kindergarten and then went to work, Earth stayed at home all day and did not go to work.

It was already twelve o'clock, Earth is sitting on the sofa, sad and still thinking, he heard the sound of the door slamming, Earth got up, and opened the door, opened his eyes wide, and without wasting any time he tried close the door but he couldn't.

Kao pushed the door and entered, Earth took two steps back, and said furiously.

Earth: what are you doing here ?! Get out of here immediately.

Kao looked into Earth's eyes and noticed that Earth couldn't sleep all night, worried, tried to approach and touch his face but Earth moved his face to the side avoiding Kao's hand, Earth looked at him again.

Earth: get out of here ...

Angry Earth tried to go to the door, but Kao grabbed one of the wrist, Kao didn't want to fight or make Earth angry, he just came with the intention of making peace with him, he just wanted to see Maya.

Kao: I didn't come to fight with you ... I just came to see our daughter ... I know she is almost came from kindergarten ... So I came to see her ..

Earth pushed Kao.

Earth: you won't see her .. get out of here .... get out of here and don't you dare to cross in front of me ever again ... Earth screamed angrily

Kao saw that Earth continues to deny his right and prevent him from seeing Maya, he approached Earth a little and said containing the anger and releasing the immense love he feels for Earth, seducing him.

Kao: you didn't say this before, in the hours that you were in my arms, Earth katsamonnat ...

Earth looking into those sharp eyes that looked at him full of desire and love, he said angrily and wanting to avoid feeling something stronger than he already does.

Earth: Yes, because I was naive, I didn't know what kind of person I was getting into ... Earth turned and tried to open the door again.

When Kao saw Earth go to the door, he grabbed Earth from behind with his back to him, hugged Earth tightly, grabbing his two arms in front of Earth, while Earth struggled to get out of Kao's arms, with seductive words, said in Earth's ear, gripping his arms tighter.

Earth: let me go ... let me go ..

Kao: at that time when I hugged you and kissed you, you didn't reject me ...

Earth struggling to get out of Kao's tight embrace and avoiding at all costs not taking pleasure in these words.

Earth: no .. Because I thought you were sincere, but now I know you were never .... Let me go .. I told you ... Hunm ah..

Kao turned Earth in front of him, hugged him as soon as he turned him, they both looked at each other, they were looking at each other close and glued to each other, Earth looked at Kao with anger but full of love, but then Earth tried to push Kao, when Kao turned Earth the two arms were over Kao's chest. Earth angry, thinking of Maya.

Earth: let me go ... Get out of here, and disappear from my house .... never come back to this place .... you won't take my daughter away from me, your presence makes me disgust .... Let me go ...

Kao smiled at the corner of his lips, brought his lips closer to Earth's, and said teasing Earth.

Kao: I will come back as many times as I want, Earth katsamonnat ... You will not be able to avoid ...

Earth furious, feeling the man who loves to bring his lips close to his, thinking of the young woman who kissed Kao, a day ago.

Earth: I swear if you kiss me, I will rip your lips out ... The person you should be kissing is that young lady ..

Kao stopped, looked into Earth's eyes, noticed that Earth wanted to know about her.

Kao: If you want to know about her, I will tell you not to have any secrets between the two of us ... She is my future bride, the announcement of our engagement will be in two months ... But if you want, with one word of your ... I do not do this engagement ....Since you appeared, I am thinking of undoing this engagement ...

Earth on hearing this, was sad, a little hurt, angry pushed Kao when he saw that he let his guard down.

Earth: you can marry her whenever you want ... Even though I showed up, it doesn't mean that I will come back to you ...

Kao took a step forward.

Kao: she appeared at the moment I needed ... I was suffering a lot for losing you ... I was suffering for you for a year ... My love for you I never eliminated from my life ... But I had to remake my life, I couldn't stay for life in the state I was in ... She asked me to marry her before I came here ... and I accepted .... but I never lost hope of meeting you ...

Earth for a moment was happy to know that Kao never stopped loving him, but then he remembered the naked woman, and was sad to know that someone else came into his life.

Earth: I already said that I don't care if you're going to break up with her or not ... I'll never go back to you ... Make your life with her and leave me alone.

Kao loving Earth so much, approached him touched Earth's shoulders.

Kao: this is impossible for me ... Now that you have entered my life again and that I have a daughter with you ... I cannot marry her, because the person I love is here in front of me ...

Kao started to bring his lips closer to Earth's slowly, Earth saw Kao trying to kiss him, he loves Kao so much, he never stopped loving Kao, his lips were getting closer and closer, Kao lightly touched Earth's lower lip, stopped touching, turned his head on the other side and kissed Earth's lips full of passion.

Earth was unable to avoid this kiss, when Kao approached and touched him, both hands did not touch Kao, they just stood aside, when Kao turned and kissed him, one of Earth's hands slowly touched Kao's chest and tightened his shirt. The kiss is slow and soft, Earth let the love he feels, go through his body, the kiss that is slow started to get a little fast and full of desire, the other Earth hand that did not touch Kao's chest grabbed and squeezed Kao's arm.

Kao with his hands on Earth's shoulders, took one and touched his face and the other grabbed Earth's waist and pulled the waist, the quick kiss started to fill with pleasure, Kao started to push Earth back a little, but Earth saw that this kiss is going too far and reaching a level that he certainly would not be able to get out of.

Earth pushed Kao and turned his back on him, opened his mouth and tried to relieve the air inside him, because he ran out of breath with this kiss, put both hands on his face and could not believe that again he fell on Kao's lips, furious he turned and shouted angrily, pointed his index finger at Kao's face.

Earth: I swear ... I swear if you touch me, or kiss me again ... I swear I will kill you Kao Noppakao.

"Daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.9K 24
Kao and Earth are to marry each other for the sake of the business deal that was made between their father and uncle. What drama awaits their lives...
39K 1.3K 27
Earth was a beautiful young man of 23 years old,white skin,his hair a little long,his big drawn eyes reflected a certain happiness in them,Earth was...
14.1K 824 20
Ice Tanawat is a mute. He's just as cold as his name. His life was good, but after bumping into someone, his life turn upside down. Not really actua...
29.4K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...