The Deku-Verse

By HansenTheMan

It was a normal day for the students of Class 1-A, until a mysterious portal opens up and sends them to a the... More

Prologue
Fantasy AU Pt. 1
Family
I need help
Lunch Break
Overwatch: Dragons
Villain Deku
Spider-Man
Regret
Quirk Or No Quirk?
Quirkless Hero
2k Reads thanks!
Villain Bakugo
Meme Break Pt. 1
Meme Break Pt. 2
Pyro Deku Pt. 1
Fantasy AU Pt. 2
I haves ideas
A Quick Announcement
What episodes to do?
Meme Break Pt. 3
Sword Art Online
A Reason to Keep Fighting
Second-Gen
Meme Break Pt. 4
Christmas Special
The Return
Valentine's Day (Not a chapter)
Avengers Academia
Happy Birthday, Bakugo
Villain Deku Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Izuku and Mirio
Fallout 4 Pt. 1
Fallout 4 Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Eri
Vigilante Deku
Happy Birthday, Ochako
Meme Break Pt. 5
Meme Break Pt. 6
Last Chance
Fire Drill
Happy Birthday, Todoroki
Hero Killer Deku
Kindergarten 1-A
Meme Break Pt. 7
Meme Break Pt. 8
Quirkless Empire
Villain Class 1-A
Genderswap AU
Meme Break Pt. 9 (Gun Edition)
Meme Break Pt. 10
Quirk-Swap AU
Fallout 4 Pt. 3
Happy Birthday, Tsu
Steamed Hams
Valentine's Day Special
Sword Art Online Pt. 2
Injustice
Reacting to Izuocha Stuff
Pyro Deku Pt. 2
Meme Break Pt. 11
Meme Break Pt. 12
The End
Happy Birthday To Me
Mustafar Duel
Meme Break Pt. 13
Meme Break Pt. 14
More Ideas
What's Been Going On Out There In The Multiverse
Happy Birthday, All Might
Meme Break Pt. 15
Meme Break Pt. 16
Happy Birthday, Shinso and Natsuo
Happy 7 Year Anniversary, My Hero Academia!
Deku 10
Infinity War
Zombie AU (Halloween Special)
Bringing In Some More People
Second-Gen Pt. 2
The Mandalorian
Meme Break Pt. 17
Meme Break Pt. 18
Manga Spoilers (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA)
Question Time
Questions Answered
Meme Break Pt. 19
Meme Break Pt. 20
Endgame
Eri In UA
X-Men: First Class
Upcoming Chapters
Meme Break Pt. 21
Meme Break Pt. 22
Fallout 4 Pt. 4
Young Justice
Vigilante Deku Pt. 2
Quick Chapter of My Life
Meet Them All
100th Chapter Special
Fallout 4 Pt. 5
Assassin's Creed Unity
Injustice Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Aizawa
Meme Break Pt. 23
Meme Break Pt. 24
Young Justice: Phantoms
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Green Ranger vs Ryu
Meme Break Pt. 25
Meme Break Pt. 26
A Visit From Some More Dark Dekus
MY/HERO UNAUTHORIZED
Another Swapped AU
Meme Break Pt. 27
Meme Break Pt. 28
The Ingenium Movie Trailer
Happy Birthday, Monoma
Happy Birthday, Aoyama
Happy Birthday, Kaminari
Izuko's Birthday
Moon Knight
Meme Break Pt. 29
Meme Break Pt. 30
A Little More of the Future
UA: The First Class
Spy x Family
Happy Birthday, Momo
Need Help
Happy Birthday, Nejire
Happy Birthday, Mineta
Meme Break Pt. 31
Meme Break Pt. 32
Happy Birthday, Tokoyami
Ryan George Christmas Song Videos
Sword Art Online Pt. 3
Fallout 4 Pt. 6
Clone Wars
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rebels
Fallout 4 Pt. 7
Meme Break Pt. 33
Meme Break Pt. 34
Fallout 4 Pt. 8
Didn't want to do this, but...
The Old Republic: Rescue Mission
What a Great Birthday Surprise
Expiration Date

A Visit From Some Dark Variants

5.8K 52 133
By HansenTheMan

"Alright now we're gonna do some a bit different. I'm gonna be bringing in some alternate versions of some of you guys. The reason being, their universes might be a bit too depressing to actually show you, or just because I'm too lazy to show you their universes" said Luke as he snapped his fingers, and multiple portals opened up on the stage.

Suddenly, multiple Izuku's, plus two Ochako's, and a Bakugo, came out of the portals and onto the stage.

"Meet the Izuku's of the multiverse! As well as a few others" said Luke.

(A/N Most of these alternate versions of Izuku and the others are gonna be based off of certain fanfics I've read in the past. Some good, some bad, and some of them just downright disturbing. But I thought I'd show you them anyways. Although if you're easily disturbed then you might not want to read this chapter)

The first Izuku stepped forward, he was wearing a Shiketsu uniform and an eyepatch over his left eye.

(A/N This first Deku's based off a million fanfics I've read that has this plot)

"I'll go first. I'm what you would call 'Betrayed Deku' or 'Framed Deku'. In my universe I was framed for stealing files from UA, and you all fell for it just like that. It all started when I entered the classroom one morning, and as soon as I did you all yelled 'traitor' then beat me up. Then Aizawa and the other teachers came and arrested me, and All Might took One For All back" said Betrayed Deku.

"That's impossible. Once One For All has been passed on to someone else, it can't be taken back" said All Might.

"In your universe maybe, but in other universe One For All works a bit differently. Anyways, after that I was in jail for a few months, which is where I lost an eye. Until, FINALLY, you guys found out I was innocent. Turns out it was just Toga in disguise. But did that ever cross your minds? No! You had already known before all this that Toga's quirk was shapeshifting, so did you realize that it could've been her who stole the files and not me? Of course not! And another thing, the notebooks I have contain WAY more info on you guys then those files did, and you also knew that. But did any of you consider that either? No again! You all went straight to accusations, and I suffered because of it" said Betrayed Deku.

"What happened then?" asked Ochako.

"After that Nezu and a few other teachers came to visit me in prison. They said they found out I was innocent, and they gave me two choices: come back to UA, or stay in prison, even though I was proven innocent. I then reminded them of this, and they set me free. After that I was done with UA, so I transferred to Shiketsu, since they're the next best hero school, also since UA isn't doing too well in my universe now" said Betrayed Deku.

"What do you mean?" asked Nezu.

"The public hates UA now. Ever since they found out about how I was arrested without any concrete evidence, and how I was thrown in jail without any trial. So now there are people protesting outside UA every day now, sometimes even vandalizing the outside of the school, like throwing rocks and stuff. I also told the public about how Nezu threatened to keep me in prison, even though I was proven innocent, which made the public hate UA and Nezu even more. As for the rest of you guys, you all begged me to come back, but I told you all to go fuck yourselves. All Might tried to apologize to me and offer me One For All back, but I just punched him in the face so hard it broke his jaw, then I spat on him. Now I'm happy at Shiketsu with my new friends and teachers, and I'm training to be the first quirkless hero" said Betrayed Deku.

"Ok, now for the next Izuku" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward. He was wearing what looked like the villain Deku costume.

(A/N This one's based off a villain Deku fic I read)

"I'm another villain Deku. In my universe my dad was one of the most evil villains in Japan, and I, unfortunately, had his quirk. Because of this I was bullied my entire life and treated like a villain" said Pyro Villain Izuku.

(A/N No, I don't mean All For One. In his universe Hisashi used his fire powers for evil, that's all)

"When I got into UA, you also treated me like a villain. Then my Mom died because of a bunch of heroes who were being reckless. All I had left was Ochako, but then she left me for Kacchan cuz she only cared about her own image and reputation. That was the last straw, after that I went and joined the League of Villains, and we launched a full scale attack on UA. We rounded up all the teachers and students, we also kidnapped Ochako's parents, and I incinerated them and made Ochako watch. After that she begged for mercy like a coward, but I incinerated her too. After that we killed the rest of you pricks, and I burned UA to the ground" said Pyro Villain Izuku.

"Luke, why would you bring a villain here?!" asked Iida.

"I don't know. Felt like it?" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward, he was wearing an outfit very similar to Aizawa's.

(A/N This one's actually not based off any fanfic I'm aware of. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it once)

"Hi. I'm another quirkless hero Deku. In my universe, instead of All Might being my father figure/mentor, it's Aizawa. You see, in my universe after the Sludge Villain incident All Might didn't give me One For All. Instead he yelled at me for being reckless and one again told me I couldn't be a hero without a quirk. After that I decided to take Kacchan's advice and jump off a building, but then Aizawa caught me, because in my universe Aizawa happened to be in the city during the Sludge Villain incident and he saw me falling, and he managed to catch me with his capture gear at the last second. After that I explained to him what happened and he told me I could be a hero without a quirk, then he took me under his wing. For the next ten months he trained me in multiple forms of combat, and even gave me my own capture gear. Then the Entrance Exam to get into UA happened, I got into UA just barely by saving Ochako, who I'm dating now, and now I'm on my way to being the first quirkless hero. As you can imagine, All Might wasn't too happy that I got into UA, and he tried to get me to drop out, but I told him to go fuck himself. He kept trying to get me to leave the hero course, but then Nezu threatened to fire him, so now he leaves me alone" said Dadzawa Izuku.

"What about Shinso though? Does Aizawa train him too?" asked Kaminari.

"Yeah, he's like a father to both of us. Me and Shinso are like brothers in my universe. That's about all I have to say" said Dadzawa Izuku.

The next Izuku stepped forward, he looked pretty much like normal Izuku.

(A/N This next Izuku's based off a disgusting doujin I read out of curiosity, and deeply regret doing so)

"I'm cheated on Izuku. In my universe me and Ochako were dating, but then she cheated on me by prostituting herself. She said it was so she could earn more money to help her parents" said Cheated On Izuku.

"Ew! Gross! Did I have no other choice?" asked Ochako.

"No, you did. But you still chose to cheat on me anyway" said Cheated On Izuku.

"That is disgusting and disgraceful to UA" said Nezu.

"I know it is. She had sex with almost every guy in our class, Mineta, Kaminari, Iida, Kacchan the most, and a bunch of others. She even got the other girls in our class to prostitute themselves too. Then they all had a huge orgy in the classroom one afternoon" said Cheated On Izuku.

"They had sex in my classroom?!" said Aizawa.

"Oh yeah. It's where Bakuhoe fucked Ochako repeatedly. He fucked her so much his bill was a million yen" said Cheated On Izuku.

"Where were you during all of this?" asked All Might.

"I was in the hospital the entire time because I had broken my arms again, but not long after I was released from the hospital I found out what Ochako and the others had done, so I dumped her and told the teachers everything, then Ochako and the others were all expelled from UA and could kiss their dreams of ever becoming heroes goodbye. After that Ochako's parents refused to accept the money she earned from prostituting herself, so they burned it all right in front of her" said Cheated On Izuku.

"Good. I hope that taught my alternate self a lesson" said Ochako.

"After that Bakuhoe tried to kill me for ruining his hero career, but I beat his shit in and punched his balls so hard they bled. And now he's in jail for attempted murder, and there's blood every time he takes a piss" said Cheated On Izuku.

Bakugo turned very pale and was now very scared of this Izuku.

"After that, Ochako begged me to get back together with her, but I told her to fuck off. Now I have a new girlfriend who's actually loyal and new classmates who aren't whores or perverts. Meanwhile, Ochako and the rest of my former classmates' dreams have been crushed and they've all been forgotten about by the rest of the world" said Cheated On Izuku.

"I would never sink so low as to prostitute myself. I'm just as loyal to Deku as I am to my family" said Ochako.

"Can't say the same for you in my universe. Anyways, that's all I got to say" said Cheated On Izuku.

The next Izuku stepped forward. He was also wearing a Shiketsu uniform.

(A/N This Izuku's based off a few fanfics I've read with this plot)

"I'm another betrayed Izuku. In my universe all my classmates hated me, I don't know if it was because I was more popular with the public, or if you all just thought I was weak and annoying, I don't remember which. Anyways, Ochako cheated on me with Bakugo, and my classmates all made fun of me because of it. Then my mom died, they also made fun of me over that. Then UA expelled me so Shinso could take my place in Class 1-A. After that my former classmates all told me to kill myself, which I tried doing, but then Hansen saved me" said Betrayed Izuku #2.

"LUKE?!" said the audience.

"Some universes I bother to interfere in" said Luke.

"After that I told the cops about how my classmates drove me to kill myself, and they were all expelled from UA for trying to instigate a suicide, and I also sued UA. Turns out they can't expel someone just to free up space in a class. After that I transferred to Shiketsu. As for my old classmates, they all went and joined the League of Villains, and they're now the most feared villains in the country" said Betrayed Izuku #2.

"Just how bad were we?" asked Iida.

"You're all a bunch of murderers and rapists, and I alone am the last line of defense to defend my world from your reign of terror. Anyways, that's all I got to say" said Betrayed Izuku #2.

"Next Izuku!" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward, this is what he looks like:

(A/N This Izuku is once again, based off a lot of betrayed Deku's I've seen. As well as one in particular)

"Hell-o, ladies and gentlemen!" said the clown Izuku in a sinister voice, it reminded the audience of Mark Hamil for some weird reason.

"I'm Joker Deku! In my universe I was betrayed by everyone!" said Joker Deku.

"Why are there so many universes where I'm betrayed?" asked Izuku.

"Because the multiverse seems to hate you for some reason" said Luke.

"In my universe my mom died, then Ochako cheated on me with Bakuhoe and told everyone I raped and abused her. After that I was expelled from UA and All Might took One For All back. After that I went mentally insane! And I realized... that we live in a society where honor is a distant memory" said Joker Deku.

"What happened then?" asked Ochako.

"I joined the League of Villains, became the Joker, and Toga became my assistant, Harley Quinn. I then proved my innocence by broadcasting footage of Bakuhoe and Ochahoe talking about how they were gonna frame me and all. After that the two were expelled from UA and arrested. But then me and Harley broke them out of prison, only so we could brutally torture them and make them suffer. I also killed their parents and made them watch. Then I fucking mutilated them both, and then I went and killed everyone at UA, and then I blew the whole building up! And now me and my followers wreak havoc on the world!" said Joker Deku before laughing psychotically.

"Ok, now for the next Izuku" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward. This one looked normal.

(A/N This next one's based off a lot of books I've read with this kinda plot)

"I'm Izuku Yagi. In my universe All Might is my biological father, my mom is a pro hero, and I have twin sister named Izumi Yagi. When we were kids, Izumi got a very powerful quirk, while I was diagnosed quirkless. As the years went on my parents completely ignored and neglected me, while Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto, and their twins sisters, Katsumi and Shoka, bullied me. And then when I was in middle school I decided to end it all, but then Hansen saved me and gave me incredible powers. Now I'm in UA on my way to becoming a better hero than my parents ever were, and so I can rub it in the faces of Izumi and her friends" said Izuku Yagi.

"Ok. Now for the last Izuku" said Luke.

The final Izuku stepped forward. This one looked normal.

(A/N This last Izuku's based off a million fanfics I've seen with this plot)

"Hi. In my universe only women have quirks, and men are treated as nothing more than sex slaves. But Hansen gave me powers, making me the only male with a quirk. Now I go to UA, and I lead a male revolution, fighting for men to have equal rights again" said this Izuku.

"Ok, that's all the Izuku's. Now onto some Ochako's" said Luke.

The first Ochako stepped forward. This one was an adult and had a look of misery on her face.

(A/N This one's not based off any fanfics. I just had the idea for a while)

"I'm an Ochako that's all alone. In my universe I waited too long to tell Deku how I feel, and because of it he hooked up with another girl. It was near the end of our third year, we had just defeated the League of Villains, and I was on my way to Deku's room to confess to him. B-but then... I found out he was going on a date with another girl" said Lonely Ochako with tears in her eyes.

"That was a year ago in my universe, now I'm all alone. I distanced myself off from others, I only interact with people when hero work is involved. But I spend most of my time getting drunk" said Lonely Ochako before taking out a flask and chugging it down.

"Where did you get that? I thought I confiscated that from you" said Luke as he checked his back pocket and pulled out another flask.

"I had a spare" said Lonely Ochako.

"Gimme that" said Luke as he took the other flask away.

"Next, and last, Ochako" said Luke.

The final Ochako stepped forward. This one was wearing a costume that had some similarities to Izuku's.

(A/N This last Ochako's based off one or two fanfics I've read in the past)

"I'm One For All Ochako. In my universe when we were at the mall and Deku was being held hostage by Shigaraki, Shigaraki killed Deku and escaped. After that I was holding Deku in my arms as he was dying, but then he kissed me and got his blood in my mouth, then he made me swallow it, passing One For All on to me. After that I was struck with grief, but I decided to train with All Might and master One For All so I could get revenge on Shigaraki and avenge Deku's death" said One For All Ochako.

"Alright now for a Bakugo" said Luke.

A Bakugo stepped forward. This one was the same age as their Bakugo, but he was wearing a normal high school uniform.

(A/N This Bakugo's based off a fanfic I read on Fanfiction.net)

"I'm Blacklisted Bakugo. In my universe I never got into UA, because they found out about all the shit I did to Deku. So now while Deku's a popular hero in training, I'm in normal high school and have been completely forgotten about" said Blacklisted Bakugo.

"Alright that's all the alternate counterparts I got for now. There are other Izuku's out there, too. Like Nomu Deku, Female Villain Singer Deku, and a shit ton of others. So I might show you some more later" said Luke as he sent the alternate counterparts back to their universes.

Thx for reading. And once again, I am deeply sorry if anyone was disturbed by these universes. It's just that I've read about stuff like this in certain fanfics, and I wanted to see the cast of BNHA react to them. Anyways, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.5K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
242K 7.9K 37
Just when Midoriya Izuku was forced to leave his friends to defeat the villains, he travelled two years back in time, when he was still in middle sch...
126K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
468K 3.7K 39
Class 1-A were in the middle of a lecture by Aizawa following the School Festival, When Suddenly a Portal appeared in front of them and Sucked There...