Lovers by Fate

By Renlenox

When his world shattered, he was left with nothing but despair. In the era where men and men can get married... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chpater 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 47

1.3K 71 6
By Renlenox

   "Hot...so painful..." Li Xiao still had some consciousness and seemed to work very hard to restrain the dryness of his body.

But Li Xiao's restraint completely collapsed when he felt the man's aura on the side and he stretched out his hand uncontrollably to embrace the intoxicating aura.

Cheng Hai froze as soon as he heard those words, when he knew what it was in an instant, he frowned. Li Xiao weak and boneless hands were wrapped around him.

"So painful... oo ..."

"Li Xiao! What are you doing to your Uncle Cheng Hai!!" Yu Liqing roared angrily.

"What happened?"

Cheng Mu rushed over as soon as he heard Li Xiao's name and when he saw that his father and lover in the study were hugging, his eyes were red with anger.

"What are you doing!!"

Cheng Mu roared and dashed toward Li Xiao, while Yu Liqing held Cheng Hai hand and cried.

"Cheng Hai, why are you doing this to me!!"

"Oh my God! What happened?" The two elders also rushed over.

'Slap!' Cheng Mu raised his hand and slapped Li Xiao straight. "Li Xiao, how can you seduce my dad like this?!"

This slap was exerted, and Li Xiao was beaten to the ground. His original intoxicate expression was restored to a trace of clarity because of the slap. Hearing that from Cheng Mu his expression returned to restraint, his face was green and he bit his lower lip. He tasted the smell of blood and pain that finally let him regain his original sanity.

"Get out!!"

Cheng Hai was angry when Li Xiao was beaten and pushed Yu Liqing away with one hand. Yu Liqing was pushed to the ground and cried even more miserably. He stepped forward and punched Cheng Mu. Immediately the crying cease abruptly. "Mom, hurry up and call the doctor. Ah Xiao has been prescribed a medicine."

"What!?" Cheng Mu covered his face and froze in place.

"Okay. I'll call right away!" Ning Xue's eyes rounded, and then quickly put on the phone.

Cheng Hai finished speaking, then walked to Li Xiao's side and squatted down. "Hold it. I will send you to the bathroom to soak in cold water, okay?"

Li Xiao restrained himself with both hands, biting his bloody lower lip. He nodded, and in the next second, Cheng Hai took a military uniform overcoat to cover him. He then picked him up and went directly to the bathroom in the study.

Cheng Zhong was so angry that his face was so dark that he could drip ink. This happened in his own home. How could he not get angry as a head of the family!

"Steward Cheng, lock down the entire old house and bring up the monitor! Then let all the servants gather in the living room!"

"Yes!" Steward Cheng said.

As soon as Yu Liqing heard the monitor, his face became pale. Ning Xue noticed this appearance, and Yu Liqing quickly calmed down. "There is a monitor in the old house?"

"Our Cheng family is not an ordinary family. What's the big deal with having a monitor?" Cheng Zhong frowned.

A few minutes later, the doctor was led in. Li Xiao received two injections and sent it to the guest room. Only Ning Xue and the doctor were able to enter, all the others were thrown out of the guest room to wait.

Outside the guest room, Cheng Hai looked coldly at Cheng Mu, who was standing aside and wanted to enter the door. "Do you want to go in?"

"I... Of course, I want to go in..."

"Didn't you figure out what happened and what you did by slapping a reformer. Do you still have the face to go in?"

"You... what's the matter with you! Get out of the way!" Cheng Mu growled into anger, trying to push away Cheng Hai who was blocking the door.

Cheng Hai held the hand with no expression. The next second, he let out his suffocation then raised his fist and punched him in the face!

"Ahh!" Cheng Mu was beaten to the ground directly.

"What's the matter with me!? Is your kid's brain and intelligence weakened to be even more miserable than ordinary children!" Cheng Hai was stern, and Yu Liqing was so scared that he didn't dare to approach him. The he saw him carry Cheng Mu and hit him again in the stomach.

"Ah!" The screams reverberated.

"You actually hit a reformer, and maliciously misunderstood Lao Tzu!!"

" Ah! Dad...Help...Ah! ...I'm going to die! "

"No, don't fight! Are you going to beat your son to death!" Although Yu Liqing face was pale, it was his son who was beaten and he couldn't bear but to shout.

"Ah! Stop......Help daddy..."

"Stop it!" Yu Liqing shout.

"Shut up!" Cheng Zhong said coldly, glaring at Yu Liqing. "This stupid boy should be beaten!"

"Dad...that's your grandson..." Yu Liqing said tremblingly.

"An ignorant person, pampered by you will only make him so worthless."

Cheng Zhong give out stare like knife, and immediately silenced Yu Liqing. "Master, the monitor has been tuned out, and all the servants are in the hall. "The steward came back and said respectfully. No one noticed that Yu Liqing face turned pale on the side.

"Well, then go to the living room to watch the surveillance screen. "

"Dad... I feel a little sick, can I go back to my room and rest?" "You Liqing said.

Cheng Zhong heard that, then he thought Yu Liqing was a little angry. After all, his husband almost rolled into a bed with someone else. This must be uncomfortable even if he was framed.

"Well, go and rest. "

On the other hand, Cheng Hai, who had beaten Cheng Mu hard, turned around and didn't see Yu Liqing's figure. When he asked his father, he said Yu Liqing was unwell and went to rest.

"Steward Cheng. "Cheng Hai called steward Cheng and asked him to approach quickly. He

He whispered something in his ear. After the explanation, the steward Cheng was startled and nodded to Cheng Hai earnestly, then left.

"Ah Xiao, for that. You need to do it, otherwise our Cheng family will be extinct!"

"Ah Mu, Dad said he wants me and father..."

"Wife... I'm sorry!"

"Ah Xiao, it's my family fault. I'm sorry ..."

"Ah Xiao ... uncomfortable ... so sorry ... Dad ... save me ... save me ..."

"Ah Xiao don't be afraid, don't be afraid ..."

He felt good amount of pain, suffering both physically and mentally into the end of despair. Even the closest people are forcing him to make a choice, a kind of regretful despair constantly gnawing at his body and mind.

At the beginning of the marriage, everyone envied them that they are a great match but who knows that half a year after the marriage, he stepped into a place where he was never recovered.

No one's know.

"Child, are you awake?"

Li Xiao turned his head blankly, and saw the gentle and luxurious woman sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at him worriedly.

"Madam. Fortunately, this child was treated early so he can stay rest for two days. Otherwise, even if the dose of the medicine is much but not treated fast, he will lose his body." The doctor on the side said.

"What!" Ning Xue was surprised when she heard this.

Knock-knock.

"Come in." Ning Xue frowned.

"Master told madam to go to the living room, the monitor has been tuned out."

Ning Xue was not very willing to leave after hearing this. Now the victim, Li Xiao is her benefactor and also the benefactor of her son Cheng Hai. This kind of thing made her feel so guilty that she wanted to stay and take care of him.

"Madam. I'm fine, go ahead." Li Xiao said.

"This..."

"Madam...I want to be alone now."

Ning Xue was a little unbearable when she heard the words but she still had to say something clearly. "Ah Xiao, I want to say something to you. I hope you can listen to it."

Li Xiao turned his pale face to look at her, seeing that there was only sincerity on that face so he agreed. "Please say."

"To be honest, our family unanimously feels that Cheng Mu is not worthy of you. I must isolate you from Cheng Mu at the dining table. You must have realized it too." When the words were over, Li Xiao looked at her suspiciously.

"Child, if you are still a normal man without those accidents, your future is bound to shine. You should find a better person with such good conditions and my grandson Cheng Mu is out of the list. After being familiar with his character, he is really not worthy of you. Just take today as an example. If you have an accident, he won't even ask but he will attack you immediately. This also shows that his short-sightedness. clearly you are victimized but he cursed you verbally. This kind of person, can you live with him at ease? This kind of life and marriage is going to be the ruined. "

"..." Li Xiao was silent, thinking of the dream in his mind and then froze. The dream was also because of Cheng Mu infertility so the mother-in-law Yu Liqing asked him to sleep with his father-in-law Cheng Hai...

"Child, except for my daughter-in-law, Yu Liqing. The rest of my family likes you very much so these words are for your own good. You are really worthy of a better person and my untalented grandson not worthy of you. "

Li Xiao flutter his lips and lowered his eyes." I understand, thank you madam. "

Ning Xue smiled bitterly. Hearing this made her a little sad but what can she do? He was insulted at his house and almost lost his body. This kind of problem is a kind of tragic. She asked herself if she encountered this kind of problem, is she able to stay calm like Li Xiao is now.

"You take a good rest. "

After Ning Xue finished speaking, she went out, leaving Li Xiao alone on the bed who lost in thought. For a while, those dreams lingering in his mind and the other was how he got along with Cheng Mu over the past month. The pain on the cheek was still a clear reminder to him.

The lover he had just confirmed did indeed slap him in the face and indiscriminately said that insulting remark, which made him feel like a thorn in his heart.

Indeed with that slap, he couldn't get along with Cheng Mu again without any grudges. Before getting married, he could slap him unjustly and the old lady's remarks just now wakes him up.

A lifetime... It is neither long nor short but it is to step into a serious relationship with responsibility together until death.

Ring Ling Ling...

The communication prompt rang loudly causing Li Xiao slowly recovered. He looked down at the phone but he didn't know who the caller. He silently pressed reject but after a while the communication rang again and it was the same caller with a slight frown, he pressed to connect.

"Is it Li Xiao? I'm Cheng Mu's Dad. Yu Liqing."

"Yes..." Li Xiao wondered, isn't this person under the same roof? Why bother to call? Li Xiao was puzzled so he heard the noise coming from the other end of the phone, apparently the other person was outside.

"It was my fault. I gave you the medicine. "

Li body froze, his face contracted with anger. "Why?!"

"Because I don't think you are worthy of my son. This will make him give up on you as soon as possible. And the most important thing... Neither Cheng Mu nor I can get pregnant anymore. The elders have to find someone to pass on to Cheng Hai bloodline. I do not want to! How can my man have children with others so I had no choice but to choose you because you will not fall in love with him. Li Xiao! This time I failed and there are countless opportunities. I will definitely try my best to let you give birth to Cheng Hai child! I must..."

"You are crazy!" Li Xiao roared then hung up the phone directly, and blocked the number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
123K 2.5K 15
Natasha has been treated horribly for years now. Except for Steve. He treats her like she is a queen, like she needs everything. He will do anything...
459K 15.9K 123
Associated Names: After a substitution in marriage, the mute becomes the cherished treasure in the magnate's palm (替嫁后,小哑巴是大佬掌心宝) Author: 小王没笔名 Descr...
833K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...