Darkness [Neal Cassidy || OUA...

By bethanyjanebooks

The darkness escaped the sorcerer's hat and has found a new host, Alana Swan. She is the new Dark One, can he... More

Cast
1 - The Dark Swan
2 - The Dark Swan
3 - The Price
4 - The Price
5 - Siege Perilous
6 - Siege Perilous
7 - The Broken Kingdom
8 - The Broken Kingdom
9 - Dreamcatcher
10 - Dreamcatcher
11 - The Bear and the Bow
12 - The Bear and the Bow
13 - Nimue
14 - Nimue
16 - Birth
17 - Broken Heart
18 - Broken Heart
19 - Swan Song
20 - Swan Song
21 - Souls of the Departed
22 - Souls of the Departed
23 - Labor of Love
24 - Labor of Love
25 - Devil's Due
26 - Devil's Due
27 - The Brothers Jones
28 - The Brother's Jones
29 - Our Decay
30 - Our Decay
31 - Her Handsome Hero
32 - Her Handsome Hero
33 - Ruby Slippers
34 - Ruby Slippers
35 - Leila the High Enchantress (Original Ep: Sisters)
36 - Leila the High Enchantress (Original Ep: Sisters)
37 - Firebird
38 - Firebird
39 - Last Rites
40 - Last Rites
41 - Only You
42 - Only You
43 - An Untold Story
44 - An Untold Stories
Next Book

15 - Birth

635 18 9
By bethanyjanebooks

Late at night, David pulled up in his truck with Robin, Killian, Neal and Emma, they were at Camelot campsite and were looking for Arthur.

"That's Arthur's tent. I'll go in first. You four stand guard," David said as he took out his gun.

"And if our dishonest king should put up a fight?" Robin asked.

"We'll make him wish he hadn't," Killian said as they followed David to the tent.

"I'm kind of okay with that," Emma said and she took out her gun.

"What you gonna shot him?" Neal asked.

"Possibly," Emma said.

David walked into the tent to find Arthur sat down with Guinevere beside him, Arthur looked at him, "Arthur," David said.

"David! Good to see you, my friend. Come, sit. Join us," Arthur said.

"Why don't you explain why you lied to me? Why you tried to burn the Crimson Crown," David said.

"So, you found me out," Arthur said.

"Yeah, I found out... Friend," David said.

"Now, that part was real," Arthur said.

"Ah, it doesn't matter. Not anymore," David sighed, "But I want answers. See... There was a message in there from Merlin. It said there was only one person who could destroy the Dark One, named Nimue. You tell me who that is," David said as he pointed his gun at him.

Guinevere got up from her chair as Arthur looked at David before flipping the table, he cut open the tent and ran.

"He's getting away!" David yelled.

Arthur ran through the woods with Emma in hot pursuit, Emma shot at his feet causing him to jump and trip over a long, but he tripped Emma over when she reached him. She groaned as she hit the ground and let go of her gun.

"Look at that. Seems you showed up empty-handed to a sword fight," Arthur said.

"Actually, this is the 21st century, learn to adapt, but I seem to have misplaced my weapon," Emma said as she looked at him in anger.

"Shame. It's always the simple mistakes that get us killed," Arthur moved to strike Emma with the sword but he was blocked by Excalibur, "Excalibur..." His breathing became shallow, "It's whole," Arthur said.

"Yes, it is," Arthur and Emma looked at Alana, "But it's not going to help you. This sword doesn't control anyone now," Alana said and she waved her hand, throwing Arthur against a tree.

Emma's breathing was heavy as she stood up, "I suppose I should say thank you," Emma said.

"You don't need to say anything," Alana looked at her, "Just don't do that again," Alana said.

"Neal told me about what happened at his father's cabin," Emma said.

"What did he tell you? That he refused to accept me or then he doesn't love me?" Alana said.

"It's a bit more complicated than that," Emma said.

"Doesn't matter. I'm the Dark One," Alana said.

"You're more than the Dark One. You're still you. You saved me. That was Alana," Emma said.

"What do you want from me?" Alana asked as her eyes got tearful.

"I want to help you. And I need your help to do it. Please Ana, who is Nimue, and how can she defeat the darkness? Talk to me, I'm your big sister," Emma pleaded.

"Nimue doesn't matter anymore. This will all be over tomorrow," Alana said.

"What will be over? And why do you need that damned sword? All this power and you don't even have the courage to answer one simple question. Why do you need Excalibur?" Emma said.

"Goodbye, sister," Alana said and she started to walk away.

"I know you're still in there, Ana," Alana stopped walking, "And I know that despite everything, you always have your reasons!" Emma said.

"You're right!" Alana turned to her, "You want to know why I'm doing all of this? I'm this for you!" Alana said and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Neal and Killian came running over, "What that Lana?" Neal asked.

"Yeah..." Emma said.

"Swan, you alright love?" Killian asked.

"What did she say?" Neal asked.

"I know why she's doing all this... Why she accepted the darkness," Emma said tearfully as she looked at them.

"Why?" Neal asked.

"For me... She did it for me," Emma said.

"What? Why?" Killian asked.

"I don't know," Emma said with a shrug.

Flashback: Outside Camelot - Three Weeks Earlier...

Alana and Morgana arrived at Granny's with the ember, they walked inside to find Henry, Granny and Calla inside.

Henry looked at Alana, "Mom, did you do it Did you find the Spark of..." Henry said.

"Prometheus, yes. Now we can use it to fix Excalibur," Alana said.

"Finally some good news," Granny said.

"Yay! Happy Uncle Bae soon!" Calla said and Alana smiled at her.

"That's great, mom. Let's get that darkness out of you," Henry said.

"Yes, let's. Where's the sword?" Alana asked.

"I don't know. No one's come back with it," Henry said.

"Really? They should've been back hours ago. Have you seen Merlin?" Morgana asked.

"I thought he was with you two," Henry said.

"He was, but then he vanished. Something's wrong. I don't think we're safe here anymore. Granny, let's close up shop," Alana said.

"One step ahead of you. Henry, lock the front. I got the back," Granny said as she walked in with her crossbow and threw Henry the key, but suddenly the two of them were frozen.

"Henry? Granny?" Alana said.

"Be alert, Alana," Morgana said.

Merlin appeared, "They'll be fine once we're done. I'm sorry for the theatrics. It's not usually my style, but... I had to follow orders," Merlin said.

"Orders? Who's orders?" Morgana asked.

"Arthur's. My wayward purple has done something I did not foresee. He's tethered me to Excalibur," Merlin turned to Alana, "Arthur has ordered me to re-forge Excalibur into a whole sword, which means I will need your dagger and the Promethean Flame," Merlin said.

"No," Alana said.

"Then he will order me to kill your friends and family... Alana, as much as I hate it, I will obey him," Merlin said.

"Arthur has my friends and family?" Alana asked.

"Yes. Because of me. I'm sorry. He wants to make a trade in the heart of the Caledonian Forest in one hour... Their lives for the dagger and the flame," Merlin said.

"That's not enough time. This isn't even a flame yet," Alana said.

"I've seen the strength in you, Alana. When you're ready to light the spark, it will burn. And Arthur will have when he wants. The sword will be whole once again," Merlin said.

"What if I light the flame?" Morgana asked.

"He doesn't know you're here Morgana, I cannot lose you, not again," Merlin said.

"So, I'm just supposed to give up without a fight?" Alana asked.

"Acceptance is a form of strength. I know the darkness lives in you, Alana, but I beg you, please. Do not seek vengeance. Do not make the same mistakes as Nimue," Merlin said.

End of Flashback

At the Sheriff's Department, Arthur was locked up in a cell.

"Who is Nimue? What the hell happened back in Camelot?" Neal asked.

"I wish I knew. That blonde demon took my memory, same as yours," Arthur said.

Emma grabbed Arthur by his collar, "Then why destroy Merlin's message? What are you telling us?!" Emma asked.

David pulled his eldest daughter away, "That's enough! We don't need you going dark, as well!" David said.

"Sadly, I can't, you made sure of that! I'm pissed off, not dark, learn the damn difference!" Emma said and she kicked over a chair.

Everyone watched her worriedly and silently, "He doesn't know anything," Emma looked at her father who looked at her calmly, "He's a king with no kingdom. As much as he hates it... He's not important anymore," David said.

Emma walked over to Regina and Mary Margaret, "Feel any better?" Regina asked.

"I'll feel better when I have some answers. Ana said this whole thing was about me," Emma said.

Regina chuckled, "Are you really that naive?" Emma looked at her, "She's manipulating you. That's what the Dark One does," Regina said.

"No, that was my sister talking... She's my sister, before the Dark One... Until she's..." She pointed to Killian as she looked at him confused, "A... A..." Emma said.

"Crocodile?" Killian asked.

"Yes, that!" Emms turned back to Regina, "Until she's a damn crocodile, I'm not stopping," Emma said.

"There may not any Alana. Not anymore," Mary Margaret said sadly.

"Way to hope speech," Amy said.

"Mary Margaret's right. This Dark One, she has Excalibur, and she is going to destroy all light magic, meaning you. She's going to destroy you," Regina said.

"So, that's what you think it's about? Destroying me? If she wanted me dead, she'd have left Arthur to kill me, she wouldn't have stopped him. And yeah, she'd got Excalibur, but she hasn't actually used it," Emma said.

"Well, obviously, she needs another ingredient to cast the spell. So, we figure out what that is and stop them from getting it. And we get our Alana back," Regina said.

"You can all look at magic spells till you're blue in the face. But something happened between me and my little sister in Camelot. The only way to help my sister is to find out what the hell it was," Emma said.

"Emma, come on... She's just going to l-," Regina began to say.

"Enough!" Regina looked at her, "I've heard enough. This is my sister we're talking about. This is my other half! She's in pain, she's breaking in two and I don't know what happened to help her. You say she's the Dark One, I say she's my sister, you say she's no longer there, I say she's trapped inside. Because if she was the Dark One, if there was no Alana left inside her, I wouldn't be standing here, I'd be a wreck. None of you know Alana, as I do. You've only known her what? Four... Five years, try your whole life! From birth, if anyone of us in this room can say my sister is no longer my sister, it's going to me... So, get out of my way, Regina. You look at the books and I'll get my hands dirty," Emma said.

"Emma..." Regina said surprised.

"Regina, Mary Margaret," They looked at Neal, "Let her go... If there's one thing I know, never get between them, you'll be the one hurt," Neal said.

"Talking for experience?" Killian asked.

"I am," Emma looked at Neal, "Get Alana back, if it's the last thing you do, Emma," Neal said.

"I promise," Emma said and she walked away.

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold was looking at a snow globe as Emma walked into the shop.

"Gold, we need to talk," Emma said.

"Didn't you hear? I'm not that man anymore," He turned to see Belle holding hold a crossbow, "Belle, you can, uh..." Mr Gold said.

Belle was aiming the crossbow at Emma, "Yeah," She lowered it, "Sorry, thought you might be Alana," Belle said.

"It's a good thing I'm not. A crossbow wouldn't do you much good on Ana," Emma said.

"Well, best we could manage. I did have some squid ink set aside for a rainy day, but, uh, unfortunately..." He opened the safe to find it empty, "Your sister found it,"  Mr Gold said.

"Dark Ones are clever like that, clever enough to make everyone believe that they've really changed..." Emma walked towards Mr Gold, "Until they betray them a few days later," Emma said.

"You're still angry about the hat..." Mr Gold said.

"I'm pissed about a lot of things you've done, but I'll set them aside and focus on my sister and you are the only one who can help me do that. So, in case you don't want that well-deserved punch, I suggest you listen," Mr Gold nodded, "I need to know what's going on inside Alana's head. She said she's doing all this because of me," Emma said.

"This isn't about what you did. It's about what she did," Mr Gold said.

"You're sure of that?" Emma asked.

"I've seen the look on her face. One that I...I know only too well... Regret. I became the Dark One to save Bae and protect Del. Committed countless sins along the way, convinced myself I would atone for them all once we'd found him. But things never work out the way you think they will. If you want to find out what your little sister is after, find out what she's atoning for," Mr Gold said.

"And how do I do that? I've been looking all over for her. She doesn't want to be found," Emma said.

"Then you have to give her a reason to find you," Mr Gold said.

A few minutes later, Emma walked out of the pawnshop and shut the door behind her.

"Alana! What happened between us?! What the hell do you want from me?!" Emma said.

Flashback: Outside Camelot - Three Weeks Ago...

Outside Granny's, Alana was looking at the flame as the Darkness disguised as Rumpelstiltskin appeared in front of her.

"I wouldn't light that if I were you. Which as a matter of fact, I am. If Arthur uses that to forge Excalibur, he will kill you, and that's bad news for those of us in your head," The Darkness said.

"I don't have a choice. I need to ignite this spark to save my family. I can't risk their lives," She sighed, "What the hell's wrong with this?" Alana said.

"Wrong with it? Or wrong with you?" He sat next to her, "Merlin said you can only light that when you're ready to let go of the darkness. So, perhaps you're not," The Darkness said.

"You're wrong," Alana said.

"Well, prove it then, dearie. Light the flame. Go on, do it. Just... Just do it. Just... Just light it!" The Darkness said.

"I'm trying!" Alana yelled.

"Hey," Henry said behind her.

Alana turned to see Henry, "Henry. You weren't supposed to see that," Alana said.

"What were you trying to do?" Henry asked as he walked up to her and sat beside her.

"Get this flame lit," Alana said.

"Well, what do the voices say?" Henry asked.

"That I can't do it because I don't want to give up the darkness," Alana said.

"Maybe you just need a little motivation. Here. I've got something to show you," Henry handed her a newspaper's wanted ads section with a red circle around one ad, "A little project Dad, Killian and I were working on. Operation Light Swan. Dad was looking for a house you'd like so when we get back home..." Henry said.

"...He can ask me to move in," Alana said.

"He said that the house is a promise, kind of like a plan for the future," Henry said.

"And Killian was involved because?" Alana asked.

"Don't tell him I told you, but he's very worried for you," Henry said.

Alana laughed a little and looked at the ad, "You know what? That voice in my head was right. I don't want to give up the darkness. Not yet," Alana said as she looked at him.

"What?" Henry said confused.

"I need to use it one last time," Alana said.

"To do what?" Henry asked.

"To get our family, I don't know about you, but I'd like to have a normal future," Alana said.

Morgana walked to him, "You want to use the dark magic for a good thing?" Alana looked at Morgana who smirked, "Let's hear the plan, dear," Morgana said.

Everyone was chained up to a tree when Alana walked up.

"I brought the dagger and the flame, but you don't get it until you free my family," Alana said.

"No. You will hand it over now or I unleash Merlin," Arthur said as he helped up Excalibur showing Merlin's name on it.

"Alana, please. I don't want to fight you," Merlin said.

"No, but I do. So, now that mommy's got her magic back... Tell us, Dark One. What are you gonna do?" Zelena asked as Alana glared at her.

End of Flashback

At the hospital's basement, Zelena was in her cell, ready a story to her baby.

"And then the witch opened the oven, stoked the flames, ready to put Gretel inside," She felt her baby kick, "Oh. Felt that one. You must like this book as much as your mum," She felt a sharp pain in her stomach, "Ow!" She chuckled softly, "Okay, steady on," Zelena said.

Suddenly the pain in her stomach got worse as she screamed in pain. Zelena breathed shallowly as she bent over in pain and grunted, "Something's wrong. Something's wrong!" Zelena said as she stumbled towards the door as held her stomach in pain.

"Help! I need help! Aah! Somebody help me!" Zelena yelled.

The nurse walked up to her door, lifted up the window of Zelena's cell door. Zelena grunted in pain, "Let me out!" Zelena said.

Amy, Regina and Robin arrived at the basement of the hospital.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Robin asked.

"A bit difficult to explain. You better see for yourselves," The nurse said as they walked to Zelena's cell.

"Careful. It could be another one of her tricks," Regina said.

The nurse opened the door and Zelena leaned against the doorframe, grunted, breathing heavily as they just stared at Zelena's heavily pregnant bump, "Well, don't just stare! Help me!" Zelena said.

"How...How has this happened? You're only two months pregnant," Robin said.

"Well, how do you think? Dark magic," Zelena said.

"Who's dark magic," Amy asked.

On Main Street, Emma walked through the town calling out for Alana but coming up with nothing when Neal and Killian ran up to her.

"Anything?" Neal asked.

"Nothing," Emma said and ran up a fire escape on the side of the library.

"Emma?!" Killian said.

"You two stay down there!" Emma said as she got onto the roof of the library.

"Emma!" Neal yelled.

"Alana Swan! Alana Swan!" Emma walked across the roof as Neal followed her on the ground, "Alana Swan!" Emma yelled and looked down at Neal, his eyes widened realising what she was planning.

"No! No!" Neal and Killian yelled.

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way," Emma said and she jumped from the roof.

"Emma!!" Neal and Killian yelled and ran forward but stopped when Alana appeared and she flicked her wrist, having Emma engulfed in black smoke and safely placed on the ground.

"

You were sure I'd save you?" Alana said.

"Well, I'm either optimistic or desperate or both. I need to know what happened between us in Camelot. Just tell us," Emma said as Neal and Killian walked towards them.

"It's not that easy," Alana said.

"It can be. Whatever you did, whatever you are trying to atone for, I already forgive you," Emma said.

"I don't need forgiveness," Alana said.

"Then come clean. I assure you, you've done no worse than I," Alana rolled her eyes and sighed, "I was a pirate for hundreds of years," Killian said.

"And you think it's the same?" Alana said as she looked at him.

Killian lifted his hand to show her his rings, he gestured to one, "You see this? Belonged to a man named Barnby. Called me 'One Hand Jones'. I killed him in front of his wife, took his ring," He gestured to another, "This one, Edgar. Fine sailor. I caught him drinking the captain's wine. I drowned him," Killian said.

"Seriously?" Neal said.

"Wow, I'm disturbed by who you used to be," Emma said.

"Every ring is a sad story," Killian said

Alana showed him the ring that hung around her neck, "And what about this one?" Alana asked.

"I thought I lost it in Camelot," Killian said.

"You gave her a ring?" Neal said.

Alana rolled her eyes, ignoring him, "You gave it to me... Kinda like a good luck charm, when I had to go somewhere," Alana said.

"It's the saddest story of all. Belonged to a better man than I... My brother Liam," Killian said.

"You can..." Alana took it off and held it out to him, "You can have it back now," Alana said.

"You...You've worn in all this time?" Killian asked.

"...Don't be stupid, like I would," Alana said and placed it around his neck.

"You know, I used to wear these rings as trophies. But all that changed when I met you," Killian said.

"What are they now?" Alana asked.

"A reminder. That all sins can be forgiven when someone cares for you... Now, for the love of everything, talk to Bae because I'm gonna end up with a hole in my head," Killian said.

Alana sighed and turned around to face Neal, "What? You gonna hurt me again?" Alana asked.

"I hurt you?" Neal asked.

"I may be the Dark One, but I have a heart," Alana said.

"Alana..." Neal stepped up to her and she stepped back, Neal saw hurt in her eyes, "I do love you, Alana Swan, I always have and I always will. I said what I said, because... I was confused, I was hurt you couldn't trust me, but I do love you, so much. And no matter what you've done or whatever happened between you two sisters," Neal said.

"So, you really want to know the trust no matter how awful?" Alana asked and looked at Emma.

"We do," Emma said.

"Then there's something I need to you all," Alana said, she stepped back and waved her hand, making them appear on the porch or Alana's house.

Alana opened the door and they all walked in, "I've already seen your house, Lana. Why are we here? You promised us the truth, not a tour," Neal said.

"The truth is tricky. You have to look for it," Alana said and pointed to a telescope.

Neal sighed, "Alright. I'll play your game," Neal said and walked over to the telescope and looked outside.

Emma and Killian walked over and looked through the telescope after each other, "I guess being the Dark One has its perks. That is a stunning view of the sea," Killian looked at Alana, "There's no sight like a full moon on the waves," Killian said.

"I believe that," Alana said.

"I don't understand," Emma said.

"Neal told me, back in Camelot," Alana looked at Neal, "You said the ocean calmed you, it has since you were on the Jolly Roger. I thought you might like to see it," Alana said.

"You've picked yourself a fine home. I give you that," Neal said.

"I didn't pick it. You did... With Killian's and Henry's help," Alana said and she made the newspaper appear.

Killian picked it up and looked at it to see the house circled, "Aye, that's my handwriting...Why would I help Bae find you a house?" Killian asked.

"You were probably one of the few who were terrified for me... Not worried or scared, but terrified," Alana said.

Emma looked at Killian, "You kind of were, when we found her," Emma said.

"So... I don't get it... If I picked it..." Neal said.

"You wanted it to be a surprise, once the darkness was out," Alana looked at him, "You said this was our future together. Everything I've done has been to keep that future and Emma's future alive," Alana said.

"Well, then, sis," Alana looked at Emma, "I guess this is the moment you tell us the truth," Emma said.

"Almost there. Almost," Alana walked to her and hugged her, kissed her cheek, "I can't tell you guys everything that happened, not until it's all over," Alana said as she pulled away.

"Why not?" Emma asked.

"Because if you knew what I was really after, you'd do everything in your powers to stop me," Alana said.

Emma groaned and her breathing got shallow, "What did you do?" Emma asked as Alana backed away and watched Emma drop to the ground unconscious.

"What did you do!?" Neal asked.

"Goodnight boys," Alana said and waved her hand, sending them both to sleep.

At the hospital, the nurse wheel Zelena into the delivery room with Robin, Regina and Amy behind her.

"You have to stay calm and breathe," Robin said.

"Shut up! I was a fake midwife. I know the drill," Zelena said as she held her stomach.

"Zelena, why would Alana do this?" Regina asked.

"I have no idea!" Zelena said in pain.

"Are you sure it was her?" Amy asked.

"Let's just say when the Dark One offers you onions rings... Aah!... Don't eat them!" Zelena said then screamed in pain.

They wheeled Zelena into a delivery room, they got Zelena on a bed when Dr Whale walked in.

"Someone scream for a doctor?" Dr Whale said.

Zelena was panting, "There is an angry baby inside of me. Get it out!" Zelena said.

"You know, the last time I delivered a baby, you tried to steal it. But why try to steal one when making one is so much more fun, right?" He grinned and offered her his hand, "Dr Whale," Dr Whale said and they all looked at him.

"We really need another doctor in this town. And what's with the dye job?" Regina said.

"Hey, I'm a doctor... Part-time... But I'm a doctor," Amy said.

"Oh, so... So... Alana changes her hair and no one makes a fuss, but I get ridiculed? Yeah? Come on. You know you like it? Ey? Amy? You commented to Ratched, what did you say? She won't tell me," Dr Whale said.

"That you look like a complete and utter idiot, with that dye-job, sort yourself out and leave your existential crisis out the door," Amy said.

"Oh, my God, stop talking! Didn't I kill you the last time I was here?!" Zelena said angrily.

"No, you just threw me across the room. I hope that doesn't happen again this time," Zelena rolled her eyes, "Okay, all business today. Got it. Uh, let's get those vitals going, get that baby out of you," Dr Whale said.

Mary Margaret and Belle came running into the room, "Everybody get ready. We have to protect that baby from Alana," Mary Margaret said.

"She's here?" Robin asked.

"She will be soon. And we found that spell to destroy light magic in Merlin's spellbook," Belle said as she showed them the page.

Amy took it and looked at it, "The only thing she needs other than Excalibur is..." Amy said.

Regina looked over her shoulder, "Cries of a newborn child," Regina said.

"Well, she's not taking this baby. Not while I'm still alive," Robin said.

"Regina. Amy. One of you. Take this cuff off so I defend myself and my child. Please!" Zelena said.

"You are far from trustworthy. But worry not. We'll protect the baby. What happens to you, well..." Regina said.

"I'll have the popcorn ready," Amy said and Belle and Mary Margaret rolled their rolls.

Zelena scoffed, "Just do something!" Zelena yelled and she screamed in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.6K 26
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Th...
67.4K 1.4K 47
Alana, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Captain Hook and Mr Gold are on their way to Neverland to save Henry who had been taken there, under Pan's...
15.1K 427 28
The darkness escaped the sorcerer's hat and has found a new host, Emma Swan. She is the new Dark One, can her family, friend and love bring her back...
30K 794 41
"ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏɴᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴜɴʟᴇᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇʀ'ꜱ ʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ...