Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

1.1K 73 8
By pearlyouna

♡♡♡♡

Main jo bilfarz Bahawalpur chala bhi ao

Na hua dedar apka tu kya hua....

She smiled lightly seeing herself in the mirror getting up early and going to university was the hardest task for her....

But the excitement of meeting her best friend............ made it a little easier....

Walking through the huge hallway of haveli she twirled around giggling lightly making the worker shake their heads at her childishness....

She was the only daughter of Nawab Abis Sultan with two sons.......

Spoilt by her brother loved by her father she had it all.....

"Magar wo kahta hain na kuch logon ko khushi raas nahi aati...."

Descending the stairs she smiled lightly walking towards her father's bedroom to greet him before going to university....

"Assalam o alaikum Baba jani"she said entering the bedroom smiling widely....

"Walaikum assalam a gaye hamari beti"her father said happily embracing her....the cold man to the outside world was the softest person for his daughter....

"Acha baba main chalti bahut late ho gaya hai ap dawai lana mat bhuliya ga"she said in a warning tone...

(Ok baba I am going it is getting late don't forget to eat your medicine)

And finally after taking her father's blessings she made her way out of the haveli with a bunch of maids behind her. She was princess of her own kingdom....

The one and only princess of Noor Mahal

Stopping beside her car which was present just in front of the main door.....

"Asslam o aslikum Marziya bibi"the cold yet imitating voice fell in her ears making her look up....

Tujha parhna ki fursat hi na mili

Hum bikta raha tera shahar main kitabo ki tarha

There he was standing Murtaza, the most loyal and hardworking servant of haveli.....

He was her personal bodyguard, driver and everything she needs she just has to call him....

"Walaikum aslam Murtaza kaisa hain app"she said nodding her head and sitting inside the car whose door was opened by 
Murtaza immediately.....

(Walaikum aslam Murtaza how are you)

"Main bilkul thek hun Choti bibi"he said, focusing on driving, making her smile.....

(I am fine)

"Kabhi has liya karain Murtaza tax nahi lagta ispa"she said shaking her head with a broad smile on her face....

(Smile sometimes Murtaza there is no tax on it)

"Ji choti bibi "he replied smiling lightly making her laugh a little shaking her head. She looked out of the window enjoying the cold breeze.....

♡♡♡♡

reaching the university Murtaza opened the door for her, making her smile...

"Murtaza aj late ho jae ga Hannan ka sath study session hai"she said making his heart ache nodding his head he stood at the side with his head low......

(Murtaza I'll be late today I have a study session with Hannan)

for him she was  like a moon far away from his reach swallowing his pain he looked at her fading figure waiting for her till her off it was his duty....seeing her smiling with him was his punishment...punishment of falling in love with her..........

Tu bilkul chand ki tarha hai

Noor bhi

Gharor bhi

Aur dor bhi......

♡♡♡♡♡

Koi bhi aisa lamha nahi hai

Jisma mera tu hota nahi hai...

Marziya sat on the stairs of her university pouting lightly while Hannan was in front of her on his knees..........

"Yaar bas kar ja sorry bola na bas thoda sa hi tu late hwa hun"he said holding his ear looking towards her who was crying silently.

(Ok please stop now I said sorry I was late just a min)

"Mujhe laga tum nahi oa ga"she said between hiccups. 

(I thought you are not coming)

"Acha agar main chod ke chala gaya tu kya karo gi"he said, raising his eyebrow.

(Ok what if I left you then what are you going to do)

"Mar dalon gi tumha bhi aur khud ko bhi"she said with a serious face making him stare at her.

(I will kill first kill you and then me)

for Hannan Marizya was his life...his only wish......she was the reason for him still breathing.....

"meri bin mangi dua ho tum tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaunga"he said softly cupping her face wiping her tears with his thumb..she tilted her head and looked towards him her eyes filled with love.

(You are my unasked wish I won't leave you ever)

"tum meri Jaan ho Hannan"she said, making him smile.....

(You are my life Hannan)

but sometimes happiness is short lived evil waiting for the moment to ruin their lives...........

♡♡♡♡♡

"Hani tum hamesha aisa hi karta ho main wahan akela ja ka kya karun gi"she said pouting lightly making him shake his head...

(Hani you does this every time what would I do there alone)

"Tum akela thodi hi ho baki sab bhi tu ja raha hain main 2 din bad tumha wahin milon ha kuch zarori kam hai isiliya ja raha hun guriya"he said cupping her face making her understand while she nodded lightly unsure about the plan....

(You are not going alone everyone is going I will meet you there after 2 days I have some important work that's why I am leaving doll)

Their university was arranging a trip for a week and Hannan was adamant to go but his sudden change in plan made his Marziya upset....

Not wanting to cancel it just for him he thought it was a good idea to send her with other students while he planned to join them later after his work.....

Unaware of them a sudden storm was in their way waiting for their arrival.....

♡♡♡♡♡

sitting on the pure white horse Marziya looked around the scenery while Murtaza held it from the front for her safety....

"tumha pata hai Murtaza Hannan kahta  hai  main Badal ka jaisa hun"she said referring to her horse caressing its hairs...

(You know Murtaza Hannan says that I am like cloud)

"wo kyun Bibi"he questioned, still moving forwards, making her smile....

(And why mam)

"wo kehte hain main badal ki tarha anmol hun ''she replied, her eyes shining with something making him stop. He looked at her blinking lightly shaking his head to shake the unnecessary thoughts away he said..

(He says that I am precious like cloud)

"ab wapis chalta hain bibi lagta hai barish hona wali hai"he said walking back towards haveli while she just looked around smiling lightly...

(Now we should go back mam I think it's going to rain)

"Barish nahi tofan ana wala hai"she said, narrowing her eyes, seeing the darkness spreading on the sky unaware that her words were going to be true.......

(Not rain it's like Storm is coming)

♡♡♡♡♡

"Apna khyal rakhna"her father said, caressing her face lovingly...

(Take care of yourself)

"Ji Baba main apna khyal rakhon gi aur ap  bimar mat ho jaye ga"she said making him shake his head his daughter cares about everyone even if she has to neglect herself. 

(I will take care of myself Baba and don't get sick in my absence)

"Nahi hota bimar Baba ab app jae late ho raha hai"her brothers said embracing her tightly...

(I won't let him get him sick now go you are getting late)

"Ap jana dain tu jao na"she said looking up towards him, making them chuckle. 

(If you let me then I'll go)

Sitting in the car her eyes linger a little longer looking at the haveli her smile falters making her heart feel something unknown. 

"Ya khuda kuch galat na ha"she said to herself not knowing why she is feeling like this.....

(O God please don't let anything bad happen)

♡♡♡♡♡

She smiled widely walking with her friends, seeing new places was always exciting for her, looking around she stumbled upon something balancing herself back. She looked at the woman sitting on the ground with a Chadar spread beside her...

"Khyal rakha karo har bar khud sambhalna mushkil hota hai"she said with her closed eyes making her confused...

(Take care of yourself it is not easy to everytime)

"Ji"she questioned but didn't get anything in answer...

(What)

"Marziya wapis chalna hai"her friend shouted, making her run towards them....

(Marziya we have to go back)

"Ya ladki kisi ki tabahi bana gi"the old lady said looking at the fading figure of the girl who was skimming through the path so innocently......

(This girl will become the reason of someone's destruction)

♡♡♡♡♡
Tell me about what you guys know about the real Bahawalpur Royal family.

Sorry for the short chapter....

Tell me about your thoughts on this story...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading