The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade

37.2K 1.2K 24
By island_rose

Kyra's POV

We had been walking for nearly twenty minutes in peaceful silence, admiring nature and breathing in some fresh air. This was definitely one of the most beautiful forests I had ever been in. It reminded me of my special secret place with Dad. It had been long since I had been there. I had to make time and go there.

I didn't know where we were going, but I trusted Jayden. I loved surprises a lot and his surprises were always amazing. One thing I was definitely going to tell our children, if we ever had any, was that their father was a great man who always took good care of me.

"What are you thinking about now? Gowns and tiaras?" Jayden asked me making me chuckle. Dressing up was always my thing in my childhood days and I was very fond of Disney princesses and wanted to look like them.

"My mind is more about demand and supply these days."

"You've been handling the pressure remarkably well. You're really strong," he complimented me. This journey was tough, but I had to be the bigger person. I had to work extra hard to achieve my goals and create an image for Kyra London without mentioning Casella or Montero.

"You've been a supportive husband and I wouldn't have done it without you."

"I'm honoured to be part of your success story," Jayden crooned, flashing me a charming smile. I smiled back at him and moved closer to him. We linked our arms.

"What do you do in your spare time? Something that has nothing to do with business," I asked him out of interest.

"I hang out with my friends doing what normal friends do, visit cool places, try out new things and just relax. Above all, I spend time with Dad. I just love that man unconditionally and want to be there for him as much as he is always there for me."

"He loves you too. A hell lot," I assured him confidently. There was no question on that one. It was obvious.

"His love's guaranteed. I'm lucky to have him in my life. You know, after Mom passed away, he was shattered and broken. They were so in love and she was still young. It was a really tough moment for him and I had to be there for him."

"I understand. My mom went through hell during the period when Dad died. It was just horrible and it was like she was suffering more than everyone else. I'd crawl into her bed whenever she was asleep just to give her a good night kiss and tell her that I loved her. She was heartbroken," I divulged in a soft voice.

"It must be really painful losing your spouse. I can't even imagine the pain," Jayden replied. The thought of ever losing him made me feel sick. I would never be able to get over it.

We stopped walking and I faced Jayden. I held his hands and looked into his eyes. "Jayden, I have to make something clear between us."

"Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong?" he asked worriedly, holding my hands tighter.

"No. Jay, I'd rather see you married to another woman with many children, happy and alive, but never in a coffin. I know that death is inevitable, but you have to promise to at least take care of yourself. You have to take care of your health and stay away from trouble. Don't make enemies who might threaten to end your life. I'm begging you."

"I understand, Kyra. I do take care of myself."

"I've been through hell before, but losing you is something I don't think I'll ever get over. I need you alive and healthy."

Jayden pecked my forehead. "Always. You have to promise the same as well. I can't live normally without you. I'm incomplete without my better half."

"I've been working a lot on myself lately. I've been eating a lot and exercising. I've gained a lot of weight, right?" I confirmed with him. Jayden lifted me off my feet like I weighed absolutely nothing and held me in his arms.

"And there you go picking me up like I weigh absolutely nothing," I pouted. Jayden chuckled and twirled making me giggle.

"Lifting you is my favourite workout."

"I think riding you will be my favourite. We're finally going back home and we'll finally bond and fulfill our responsibility to each other as a married couple."

"It's more than a responsibility. It's something beautiful and important for the two of us. I promise that you're gonna love it. I won't hurt you."

"I know because I trust you."

I looked at Jayden as he walked with me in his arms. It seemed perfect and just meant to be. I looped my right hand around his neck and drew his head downwards. I pecked his lips. He smiled at me and pecked my cheeks.

"Are you sex-starved?" I asked him, Kylie's words replaying in my mind.

"Why do I have a feeling Kylie fed you with her ideas last night when you two were alone?"

I groaned. "You know her so well. I'm jealous."

"It's not about knowing her. It's kind of obvious. Despite that, Nick knows a lot about you as well. It's like he knows everything about you."

"That's because he's like a best friend to me."

"Best friends of the opposite sex turn into lovers most of the time," he argued.

"Are you lovers with Monica?" I challenged.

"No, but at some point, she told me she had a massive crush on me and she had started dreaming about me," Jayden told me in a dramatic tone that made me laugh. He never stopped walking and never broke eye contact as well.

"You're joking, right? How come she never told me?"

"It's an embarrassing moment for both of us. That was like two years ago after Nick left for Australia. We were pretty close since she missed Nick a lot and I had to be there for her. She told me one creepy evening after we had kissed for a dare that she had these feelings for me in her heart and a massive crush on me. It was more than weird and insane."

I laughed even harder. "So how'd you two work it out?"

"We talked about it and went through an awkward week. She eventually got over me and promised not to freak me out like that anymore. She's like my little sister. Dating her was going to be something else."

"So I'm like a little sister to you because I'm Layton's little sister and younger than you?"

"Hell no. My little sister definitely wouldn't make me hard and want to pound mercilessly into her until she's screaming my name."

I just chuckled, imagining that situation. I had already had many fantasies about that. I had to be a little more patient and do things the proper way.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Jayden asked. I nodded and he put me down.

"You go first," I suggested.

"Perfect. Close your eyes and count to twenty. No cheating, Kyra," he warned me.

"I don't cheat," I replied, standing on my toes and pecking the tip of his nose. Jayden grasped me firmly by my waist and pressed his body to mine. He connected our lips and gave me a taste of his mouth. I was so addicted to him.

When he let go of me, I turned around and covered my eyes with my hands after closing them. I started counting loudly until I got to twenty.

"And twenty!" I shouted, removing my hands from my eyes. I hadn't heard him move or anything. He was amazingly sneakish. "Ready or not, here I come!" I shouted again excitedly. I was always good at this game.

I hopped about enthusiastically, looking for him behind every tree and bush. He was really good at hiding. I didn't give up. I kept on searching and searching until I lost hope. I started calling out his name. It had already been over ten minutes.

"Jay, come on. You're getting me worried now," I called out to him. There was still no sign of him. Where had he gone? Had I gone down the wrong path?

To make matters worse, I was in a forest where anything could happen to me. Any wild animal could charge at me and feast on my flesh. The thought itself made me call his name even louder.

I heard weird sounds as if something was moving. That was probably him. I sighed and chuckled, looking behind me. "Jayden Montero, when I get my hands on you, you'll wish you never got me this worried in the first place," I threatened, checking my surroundings.

I heard a guttural growl from behind me followed by a heavy thud as if some predator had jumped off the tree. I gave out an earsplitting scream and crumbled onto the ground covered by dry leaves, covering my face. I was rendered powerless and immobile by such a sudden scare. My heart drummed wildly and adrenaline pumped through my veins. I nearly had a heart attack.

I heard footsteps approach and a body hover over mine. I screamed even louder and the growling only grew louder. I felt hands on my face and I trembled. Uncontrollable laughter tore me from my hysterical fear and I opened my eyes in confusion.

Jayden was right before me, laughing his lungs out with tears in his eyes. I frowned at him and folded my arms. He didn't stop laughing. He only laughed harder. He had made a complete fool out of me.

"Hahaha. Very funny indeed. Laugh out loud," I said sarcastically, pouting.

"You're such a scaredy cat, Kyra. That was pretty much obviously me. You..."

I pushed him backward onto the ground and crawled on top of him. I started punching his chest over and over again while screaming. He just laughed as if he was born for it.

"You scared me to death! Who freaks someone out that much in a forest?" I seethed. Jayden held my hands in place and looked at my angry face while trying to control his laughter.

I remained still, watching him laugh. He was such a masterpiece. I could stare at him all day long, but I was mad at him. He really got me. I rolled off him and stood up. I folded my arms and looked away from him.

Jayden stood up and went in front of me. He looked really funny with leaves and dust in his hair. I helped him remove all the leaves and dirt in his hair and on his clothes furiously until he was clean.

"I'm sorry I scared you, Princess. Come on. That was really fun, right?"

"Fun for you," I grumbled.

"I can make you laugh in a second. I know your tickle spot after all," he crooned mischievously before attacking me with his tickles suddenly.

I couldn't resist laughing. He held me really close to him, tickling me over and over again, making sure I didn't escape. He assaulted me with tickles, making me laugh until it made my stomach hurt.

Jayden picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He started tickling my bare thighs, swirling round and round while I pounded his back with my fists. This was pure torture. He kept on tickling me until he moved his fingers way up and brushed his fingers against my womanhood.

"Jayden!" I screamed, trying to control my laughter. Jayden only brushed his fingers over my sensitive part over and over again until he started rubbing me through my panties slowly.

It was insane how my laughter turned into moans in a matter of seconds. I turned and twisted, but he didn't let go of me or put me down. He held me firmly in place, moving his fingers up and down my wet clit, slowly and torturously. I wished I hadn't worn any panties. That way I would have felt his fingers directly on my throbbing womanhood.

Jayden removed his fingers and I cried out in protest. I heard him chuckle as he put me down. I stood before him, my chest heaving up and down from frustration. I pulled down my dress that had rolled up my thighs.

Everything about me was a mess. My breasts had spilled out of my bra and it was clearly visible over my dress. Some strands of my hair had loosened out of my ponytail and I could barely even stand properly. That was much better than the mess between my legs.

Jayden took one step towards me and he grasped me firmly by my waist. I whimpered when he collided our bodies. Jayden lowered his head and slated his lips onto mine, capturing me in a torrid kiss.

The kiss was hot, hard, hungry and possessive in a way that made sure I understood I was his. His tongue swept deep inside, his firm lips insistent on mine while his hands kept my lower body in place. I could feel the thick length of his erection dig into my lower belly and desire flashed through me and straight between my legs.

I whimpered in pleasure and surrendered to his control. He tore his lips from mine and held my hand. "We're almost there. Just five minutes and we'll be there," he assured me, his face dangerously close to mine. I nodded immediately, choosing not to use words because they'd obviously fail me and come out as something else.

Jayden kissed me one more time before leading the way without letting go of my hand. My hormones were very high and I could barely control them. Even walking became difficult with the aching need between my legs.

I just had to be a little bit patient and trust him. In less than five minutes, we were at a beautiful house, hidden in the forest. It was just perfect and it was an architectural masterpiece.

I didn't get much time to admire it as Jayden went straight inside. Even the interior was beautiful. Everything was crafted from nature and just gorgeous. I definitely wanted a house like this.

"Wow. This is beautiful," I said, looking around as I followed him.

"A friend of mine owns this place. It's ours for the afternoon," he said, turning to me. I nodded, looking around. It was really beautiful.

Jayden opened a door that led us outside to an infinity pool. An infinity pool in a forest was definitely one thing that impressed me and stole my heart. It was beyond amazing and perfect with inviting turquoise water.

"Wanna swim?" Jayden asked me, holding both of my hands.

"Yes, please. This is so amazing," I swooned, looking at him with eyes filled with tears of joy. This was just perfect.

"Hold still and let me undress you," he instructed. I bit my bottom lip and nodded. I was so wet already. How much was I supposed to take?

Jayden went behind me and he slowly pulled down my zipper. He took all his time, teasing my skin with his fingers. He peeled off my dress and put it safely on a white pool couch.

He came back in front of me and kissed my shoulders. I was already shivering. Jayden unclasped my bra and removed it carefully. He put it on top of my dress. My nipples hardened as the cool breeze blew over them. I felt exposed in front of him, but I wanted this and I knew he did too.

Jayden thumbed my nipples, lust dancing in his alluring green eyes. "Your tits are gorgeous, baby. Just perfect," he murmured seductively, pressing on them. A moan escaped my lips.

Jayden cupped both of my breasts with his hands and he squeezed them gently. I stood on my toes in anticipation as he swirled them in all directions, caressing and massaging them.

"Jay," I moaned when he let go of them and crushed his lips onto them. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked really hard, biting softly and licking it while he pinched and thumbed the other with his fingers. My head was spinning. My knees buckled up, but Jayden held me firmly in place.

He took my entire breast into his mouth and swirled his tongue hot and fast around it. He released it with a pop sound before shifting his attention to its twin and gave me exquisite pleasure that blurred my vision.

Just when I thought he was done with my breasts, he held them both and bunched them together in such a way that my nipples were close together. He lowered his head and put them both into his mouth at the same time. He feasted on them, sucking, nibbling and licking. I cried out his name in pleasure. This was intensely amazing.

Jayden freed my breasts and kissed his way down my belly to my panties as he knelt on the tiled deck. He looked up at me and licked his lips, a naughty smile dancing on his sensual lips. I whimpered.

Jayden slowly peeled off my panties to my feet and I lifted my feet as he removed the panties. He took the panties and put them where he had put my dress and bra.

He put his hands on either sides of my thighs and pulled them slowly apart. He immediately crashed his lips onto my lower lips and gave me a slow lick that left me moaning like a maniac.

I cried out when he removed his lips and stood up. He was such a huge tease. I was all wet and ready for him yet he was just frustrating me more.

He didn't give me a chance to speak. He removed his clothes in a hurry and left his boxer briefs on. His bulge was so huge and tempting. It made my lips twitch and butterflies immediately formed in my stomach.

Jayden swept me off my feet and carried me into the water. In a few seconds, I was all wet and trying to adjust to the cool temperature of the water. Jayden let go of me and he dived under.

I followed after him and dived under. It was so beautiful and magical. We stayed underwater for a few seconds, holding our breaths and smiling at each other like crazy.

We both came back to the surface at the same time, coughing and laughing. This was so much fun. Jayden untied my hair and left it loose just as he liked. We continued diving under and popping back to the surface. I swam underwater with him to my heart's content. I loved every moment we shared together.

A water fight was inevitable. We were like two lovestruck teenagers, falling in love for the first time. It was at this moment, laughing and joking around with him, that I felt my love wasn't unrequited. I felt his love. Maybe I was wrong, but my heart told me he was in love with me.

I straddled Jayden as he carried me to the deck. He stayed in the water and made me sit on the deck. He parted my legs using his hands and pulled me closer by my hips.

Jayden held onto my parted knees and looked at me. "At last," he breathed before diving into my wet sweetness. I parted my legs further apart and moved my core even closer to his face.

I put both of my hands on the deck for support and threw my head backwards in pleasure. Jayden's hands clamped around my thighs and his tongue plunged my slit. He dived into and out of me at a crazy pace that blurred my vision.

His mouth covered me completely as he licked me thoroughly and hungrily. I couldn't help screaming and moaning loudly as powerful orgasms washed over me successively.

He didn't stop pleasuring me until I was drained out. He carried me back into the water and started assaulting me with his lips. He left me breathless.

"You're so sweet and delicious. I can't get over your taste," Jayden murmured.

"I can't get over the way you taste me either."

****************

Hello everyone. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and recommend. It'll really be appreciated.

Have a lovely day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

236K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
13.4K 302 6
Kyra Atcuian hides a secret from the world around her. Kyra has the ability to shift, and the form that she takes is that of a cheetah. Shifters as a...
49.6K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
4.9M 146K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...