Undaunted (Loki x Reader)

By TheseHallowedRoses

'The end may justify the means, my Valkyrie - but only if there is something out there that justifies the end... More

Author's Final Introduction to The Reader
Undaunted Glossary
Chapter 1 - A Warning Within The Rain
Chapter 2 - Unforeseen Consequences
Chapter 4 - A History
Chapter 5 - Calling Cards
Chapter 6 - A Family Reunion
Chapter 7 - Roadtrip
Chapter 8 - The Briefing
Chapter 9 - Boltholes
Chapter 10 - Pancakes
Chapter 11 - Three on Two
*Chapter 12 - Warrior's Lust*
Chapter 13 - Amends
*Chapter 14 - Override Codes*
Chapter 15 - Stalemate
Chapter 16 - AI's and Lullabies
*Chapter 17 - A Dance*
Chapter 18 - A Final Favor
Chapter 19 - High Treason
Chapter 20 - Fensalir
Chapter 21 - Epiphanies
Chapter 22 - Expeditious Reconciliation
*Chapter 23 - You're Mine*
Chapter 24 - Intentional Parting
Chapter 25 - A Mother's Not So Gentle Touch
Chapter 26 - A Brother's Rough Hand
Chapter 27 - Research and Reunions
Chapter 28 - Projections
*Chapter 29 - The Taste of You*
Chapter 30 - Healing Magic
Chapter 31 - Ancient Dangers
Chapter 32 - A Bloody Lesson
Chapter 33 - The Queen's Return
*Chapter 34 - A New Kind of Game*
Chapter 35 - Brothers and Blocks
Chapter 36 - Red Stains, White Bones, Blue Face
Chapter 37 - Eavesdropping
Chapter 38 - Girls' Day Out
*Chapter 39 - On Display*
Chapter 40 - Hidden Talents
Chapter 41 - Bloodlines
Chapter 42 - Away In Chains
Chapter 43 - Pardons
Chapter 44 - Chaos in a Flat
Chapter 45 - An Assembly of Kings
Chapter 46 - Lies
Chapter 47 - A Wisdom in Protection
*Chapter 48 - Appreciation*
Chapter 49 - A Balanced Mind
Chapter 50 - Guilty
Chapter 51 - The Frost
Chapter 52 - Friends With Cold Hands
Chapter 53 - Icy Spires
*Chapter 54 - Love Locked*
Chapter 55 - A Damsel in Distress
Chapter 56 - Dökgáttir
Chapter 57 - Twisted Vengeance
Chapter 58 - A Final Warning
Chapter 59 - Unlikely
Chapter 60 - Coping
Chapter 61 - Apples
Chapter 62 - Prunes and Fitted Sheets
Chapter 63 - Apologies and Hesitant Hands
Chapter 64 - Slipping
Chapter 65 - Polish and Scars
Chapter 66 - An English Lesson
Chapter 67 - Tricks and Trust
Chapter 68 - Tiny White Flowers
Chapter 69 - Golden Threads
Chapter 70 - Directives
Chapter 71 - Nicknames
Chapter 72 - Fireflies
Chapter 73 - Space
Chapter 74 - Patience and Pride
Chapter 75 - Running
Chapter 76 - The Key
Chapter 77 - Trackers
Chapter 78 - Blind Faith
Chapter 79 - Sentiment
Chapter 80 - Goodbyes
Chapter 81 - Soulmates
Chapter 82 - Quick Sand
Chapter 83 - Considerations
Chapter 84 - As It Should Be
Chapter 85 - Little Games, Big Surprises
Chapter 86 - When Worlds Collide
Chapter 87 - Caught
*Chapter 88 - Yes*
Chapter 89 - One of Us
Chapter 90 - A Fitting
Chapter 91 - Mint Chocolate Chip
Chapter 92 - Best of Men and Best of Brothers
*Chapter 93 - Something Blue*
Chapter 94 - Knots
Author's Final Outro Note to the Reader

*Chapter 3 - Intention*

17.1K 462 755
By TheseHallowedRoses

You're taken aback by Loki's command.

Pack? you ask silently in your own mind. Loki nods at you.

Despite your confusion, you dutifully head back towards the bedroom as Loki prepares Anthony for bed. Despite not being in sight of him, you can feel Loki lurking in the corners of your thoughts.

Loki...I thought we were going to consider the options.

I have no intention of putting our family in danger, my love.

So you tricked Thor? You gave him an impossible request that you knew would require him to leave without a final answer. You wanted time to escape?

Precisely.

Loki, from what Thor said it sounds like Asgard really is in trouble...what if we can help?

You would willingly help that old ergi after all he has put us through? After all he has put YOU through? No. Let the Aesir clean up their own mess.

Technically, Loki, this is our mess. MY mess...I'm the one who gave her the inscription.

I know, darling. I could tell the moment Thor mentioned her name to you. But Amora's quest for vengeance started long before your encounter with her. Leave it be, and do not take on the burden of guilt, for it lay not with you.

Your thoughts begin to race passively in your mind as you think back on your encounter with Amora in Asgard. Letting out a defeated sigh, you slowly and subtly start folding up clothes, placing them in a black gym bag on the floor.

So...we're running. Again. You think loudly and clearly - you know Loki's paying attention from the other room.

It is the safest choice, love.

This is my fault, Loki. No matter how we try to deny it.

This is NOT your fault, kærasta. My father's paranoia put us on this path. If there is anyone to blame, it is him. You must believe that.

You zip up the black gym bag full of only the staples for you and Loki, leaving the majority of your things untouched. If you are about to go on the run and start over, you'd want to carry as few things as possible.

You move to Anthony's room, and smile sadly as you see Loki in the rocking chair, Anthony in his arms. He is halfway through telling an Asgardian children's fairytale to the small, sleepy boy. Loki's deep, velvet voice utters words you can't understand. Yet you feel the intention behind them, captivated by his expressiveness.

"Töfraálfurinngat ekki skilið hvernig þau gætu hvílt sig svo hljóðlega í málinu, svo hann flaug til býflugnanna, sem voru að safna hunangi, og sagði þeim frá vondum bróður sínum."

Even when telling a children's tale, Loki's storytelling prowess never ceases to captivate and enthrall you. And you're amazed at his capacity to recall entire stories, like this one, simply from memory.

Quietly, you pluck several sets of clothing from Anthony's dresser and closet, folding them and placing them in another small bag. You choose several of his favorite toys, including a small Thor doll that Anthony had picked himself from the toy store shelves a year ago, much to Loki's chagrin. You feel a weight in your chest as you look over at your boys. You are going to miss this cozy home.

Once finished, you set the bag on the ground by the bedroom door, and lean against the frame, listening as Loki finishes the story, despite Anthony already being asleep in his arms. As he rocks, he strokes the boy's dark hair, allowing his fingers to lovingly comb through the silky strands.

"Og drottningabían söng af hefnd blómanna og hetjudáðum töfraálfans. Og hún sagði að á bak við minnsta tréð sé einhver sem geti greint vond verk og refsað þeim líka."

You watch as Loki slowly stands from the chair and places Anthony gently in his crib. In one swift motion, Loki lays him down and pulls his arms out from underneath.

Loki walks over to you, and pulls you to him. He turns you by your hips so that you can look on the face of your sleeping child. He holds you from behind, placing his chin on your shoulder. You lean back into his chest and gaze upon the sleeping bundle for a few moments before clicking off the small lamp, and shutting the door quietly.

Standing in the narrow hallway, you turn back to Loki and put your arms around his waist, pulling him in close and leaning your cheek against his chest. You love the way you can hear and feel his heart beat quicken whenever you touch him.

Loki places a few soft kisses on the crown of your head as he lightly runs his fingers up and down your back.

"You're an amazing father, Lo," you say quietly.

You feel his hands stop for only a moment, before resuming their travels up and down your shoulders and spine. You look up at him, curious as to why your words caused him to falter. Across his face is a look of contemplation.

"Hey," you say gently, turning his chin down so that his emerald eyes stare into yours. "You know that right? That you're a wonderful, dedicated, loving father?"

You see a tinge of pink begin to crawl into Loki's cheeks at your words.

"Thank you, my love," he says, placing a kiss on your forehead. "I suppose I...I don't have anyone off of whom I can model my own parenting. I do what feels...right. Promise me that if I ever fall short, you will tell me?"

Your first instinct is to laugh at the ridiculousness of Loki's request. You had felt for yourself the love and devotion he holds towards his son. You know Loki will never fall short. Yet upon staring into his gaze, you spy genuine concern and fear.

"Of course, sweetheart," you say, placing a loving hand on his cheek. "But I know I'll never have to," you say quietly, pressing your lips gently to his.

Loki sighs into your kiss, and you feel butterflies in your stomach. You laugh.

"What's so funny, kærasta?" he says, your giggle causing a smile to tug at his own lips.

"Nothing," you say, pulling back to take in his face. "I just can't believe I still feel my heart flutter every time you kiss me. I thought after a few years, that was supposed to wear off," you muse.

"Perhaps I could make something else flutter tonight, my love?" Loki whispers seductively, placing his lips to your neck, right below your ear, and sucking gently as his hands wander across your lower back. "Would you like that?" he growls seductively.

In response, you grab the waist of Loki's pants, and pull him into your hips as your lips fly back to his. Loki wraps his arms even more tightly around you as your hands dance up his side, his arms, his shoulders, and then wrap lovingly around his neck.

"Then say no more," he laughs, breaking the kiss and picking you up. You wrap your legs tightly around his waist as he carries you to your bedroom.

Pushing open the door, Loki takes you straight to the bed, tossing you down. You let out a quiet laugh as you bounce slightly on the mattress. Loki turns, and crosses back to shut the door to your room.

You stretch out across the bed, and use your seidr for the first time in quite a long time to remove your own clothes in a shimmer of icy blue light. You let your arms fall above your head, your naked body on full display for Loki, illuminated only by the faint beams of moonlight that steal their way through the curtains. You keep your eyes on your mischievous God, still standing near the door, as he stares at you in equal measure lust and adoration. You love the way he looks at you, appreciating every curve and every soft place. He makes you feel...beautiful.

"Loki," you moan his name quietly, closing your eyes and sliding one hand down your own cheek, neck and chest until you lightly drag your finger tips across your breasts.

Loki slowly approaches the edge of the bed, but doesn't join you. Rather he watches as your fingers circle your nipples and your back arches slightly in anticipation of his touch.

"Touch me," you moan, desperate to feel his hands on you.

"Not yet, my love. I want to watch," he says in a strained voice. Clearly it is taking all of his self control not to touch you.

You open your eyes and look down to him as he stands at the edge of the bed, gazing upon your figure. You feel a sudden blush crawl to your cheeks. You've never touched yourself like that in front of Loki, and you begin to feel slightly self conscious.

"Loki, I don't know if-,"

"Please, darling...I've been so long without seeing you. Your body. Your face," he interrupts, reaching out and running his fingertips lightly along your calf and down to your ankle, before pulling away.

You feel your heart skip a beat, as you feel your core begin to throb. Closing your eyes and tilting your head back, you once more begin fondling your breast, playing with your nipple as your other hand remains above your head, grasping the sheets.

"Caress your thighs, love," Loki commands breathlessly.

Your hand travels down your stomach, and you run it along your thighs just as Loki commanded, letting out a small whimper as your desire grows.

"Slide a finger in, beautiful. Get it wet," Loki growls.

Your eyes still closed, you slide one finger into yourself and find your pussy already wet - just from Loki's commands.

"Good, now rub your clit," he moans.

You crack one eye as you hear his breath hitch in his chest upon giving you the command, and you see that Loki has pulled his hard cock out of his pants. He begins to gently stroke himself as you follow his orders and make small circles on your clit.

"Faster," Loki groans as he pumps into his own hand.

You moan, and feel your orgasm building as you speed up the small circles.

"Look at me," Loki whines. You open your eyes and gasp as his emerald gaze meets yours, fire spreading through your core. You feel your heartbeat in your pussy as he holds your gaze in his own, continuing to rub his own shaft.

You begin to writhe as your orgasm grows, and your small circles get faster. Your breathing grows rapid, and you let out several moans.

"Say my name while you touch yourself," Loki commands, letting out several grunts of his own.

"Loki..." you whine as your fingers grow wetter, and you feel yourself begin to clench slightly. "Loki, gods yes...Loki...Loki!"

"Are you close, love?" he asks between his own groans.

You moan in response, and close your eyes as your back begins to arch, and your toes begin to curl.

"Stop."

You whimper as you obey, removing your hand. An uncomfortable, desperate ache is left behind as he edges you away from your orgasm.

"Loki, please..." you whine.

Loki waves a hand across his body, fully removing his own clothing. He climbs up slowly on the bed, his body hovering over yours. You eagerly reach up to pull him into you, but he resists, taking your hands and gently placing them to your sides as he lowers his face to yours.

"I'm not done looking at you, my goddess," he says, his lips grazing your own.

You try to raise your lips to his, but he smirks and pulls back, keeping his kiss just out of reach. You whimper, and Loki uses one gentle hand to brush away a few strands of hair on your face.

For several long moments, he simply stares into your eyes. He then rises, straddling you as he sits back on his heels, taking in the sight of your naked body beneath him. The warmth and weight of his hard length rests on your stomach. You feel it twitching, and grow even wetter as Loki's eyes travel down your body.

"Loki...please. I can't take much more," you moan as you feel your pussy begin dripping and throbbing. You need him inside you.

"You have no idea how much I crave you, kærasta," Loki whispers.

"Then take me, Loki. Please...take me."

Unable to control himself any longer, Loki lowers himself, crashing his lips to yours as you entangle your hands in his hair, moaning into him as he begins to grind his shaft against your stomach and thighs.

You feel Loki reach between your legs as his tongue dances with yours. The warm tip of his cock positioned at your entrance.

"Please, Loki," you beg. "I need you," you whisper against his lips.

Loki lets out a desperate gasp as he pushes himself inside of you, and you feel your walls immediately tighten around his shaft. Just the feeling of fullness that Loki's cock provides brings you back to the brink of orgasm.

"Gods yes, Loki - faster!"

"I love you, Y/n," Loki cries in your ear as wraps his arms underneath you, holding you tightly against his body as he begins thrusting, sliding his cock in and out, from tip to hilt. The sounds of heavy breathing, moans, and skin slapping on skin fills the bedroom.

"Loki!" you cry, on the brink once more. "Please, Loki, don't stop. I'm gonna come - I'm gonna come," you cry out.

"Yes, my angel. Come for me," Loki moans, sucking and biting on your neck as he thrusts.

You dig your fingers into his sweat-slicked shoulders as he drives his cock into your pussy, sending vibrations through your clit and into your hips.

"I'm coming...Loki I'm coming!" you cry out.

"Look at me!" orders Loki. "Look at me, kærasta," Loki commands.

Your eyes fly open as your orgasm hits and your gaze meets Loki's in delirious intensity as you cry out his name. The white-hot ferocity of your orgasm washes over you in currents of pleasure, your muscles constricting as you tense around Loki's hard shaft.

"Y/n!" Loki cries, pulling out of you as he himself experiences release, letting his warm cum drip onto your stomach as he collapses on top of you.

Together in silence you both lay in the other's arms, sweaty and sated. You feel the final tingling sensation of your orgasm calm, and you wiggle in closer to Loki's side as he catches his breath.

Loki turns his head, and places a kiss on your forehead, allowing his lips to rest there as you both focus on returning your breathing to normal.

"Thank you," Loki whispers after a quiet moment.

"For what?" you say with a tired smile as sleep tugs at your mind.

"For loving me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 494 12
As the youngest and most renowned Medical Officer in the Core Worlds, you spent your days healing fallen First Order troopers and civilians. You were...
107K 2.5K 8
A successful business man had to travel to the countryside where he's beloved grandfather was dieng, he then take his grandfather's will, where he ha...
808K 31.8K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
309K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.