KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 2

6.9K 408 102
By thekswriter

Miles Pov

Rules? Who is he to set rules for me?

"Hi, I am Luke and  for you to have a peaceful college life here, you need to follow KC rules." This handsome guy said to me smiling. He is charming but I don't like what he is saying.

"What are KC rules?"

"KC stands for Kaiden Colleen. You are only allowed to call him Kaiden or Cade but never Colleen. That's the sixth on the list but the first one should never offend him. Second would be..."

"Wait." I saw that bastard wiping his shoe with my hoodie.
"Who do you think you are? Are you the owner of this university? You have no right to mess with me." I grabbed his shirt, took my hoody from his grip, and wiped his face using it. My brother gave me this hoodie using his first salary as a bodyguard.

Someone grabbed my arm and twist it. This guy sure has a lot of minions.

"You are brave, I commend you for that." He looks like a talking dick to me.

"You are an asshole," I replied and he shows me his evil grin back.

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life. I just wish you good luck." The talking dick warned me.

"Remember this, pale-faced guy who looks like a dumpling, you are going to apologize to me soon. Just wait for it." I walked out of the room. What a stressful first day?!

My brother Mayka asked me if how's my new school environment. I know our name sounded like those of a girl. The reason behind this is because my mom always wants to have a daughter but they ended up with two sons. My parents are in the province busy with farming. It took two years for my brother to become an Elite. He is now a full-time bodyguard so he took me from the province and brought me here because he has high hopes for me. He believed that I am only lacking resources so he will provide anything I need for me to succeed and make our parents proud. He sends monthly allowance to my parents and helps me with everything.

The school is very classy, it's like I am in a different country. He told me he is going to pick me up after class so he can bring me to my new dorm.

My brother was offered to be a  scholar of MSU but he asked his boss to give the privilege to me instead because I am smarter and I have a greater chance to excel. I am so grateful for my brother that's why I promised him that I won't let him down. I am not giving him a reason to be mad at me. 'I'll graduate at MSU with flying colors as a payback for his sacrifice for me.

The class ended peacefully. I just ignore the sharp stares that asshole is giving me. Rules your face!

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.
I keep on thinking of my brother's sacrifice.

I gathered all my stuff and prepared to go. I am just waiting for Mayka's message.

"I am thirsty." The dick announced. Do we really need to care if this guy is thirsty?

One of my classmates stood up. "I'll buy quickly, Cade." He almost got tripped rushing.

"Nope.Not you today." Cade's eyes are glued to me. "Let the new guy do the honor." His eyes are very beautiful that I want to poke them and put them in my soup tonight.

I just put all my stuff in my bag and stood up.

"I don't want cold water, okay?" He added as if I have plans to get him what he wants.

I received my brother's message so I walked fast not until the guy who offered to buy water earlier called my name.

"Miles, you can buy here." This is Emil if I heard his name correctly in class earlier.

"I have no plan of buying him water. I need to go." He grabbed my shoulder.

"I swear you need to. We will both be doomed if you don't give him what he wants. He asked me to make sure that you buy it for him. He will make it hard for me if you'll just leave like this so I beg you...I'll buy the water but you have to give it to him yourself. Please grant me this favor, Miles." He looks so terrified.

Sucks. "Okay, fine," I asked my brother to wait for five minutes more. I waited for Emil to buy the water in the vending machine so I can quickly hand it to Cade.

"Here."

I ran back to the classroom to see him sitting in my chair. "Such an obedient guy. Who would have thought that you'll really follow my order?!"

His phone rang so I turned around. I badly need to go.
He answered the phone while he is grabbing my bag.

"Yes, Pink. I am going to pick you up. If I see you talking to that guy again, I am going to kick him out of MSU."
How possessive to his girlfriend.

I tried to pull my bag harder and he released it. I ran as fast as I could. My brother is already waiting for me.

In this school, all students are rich and came from high society. There are only two kinds of students here. If you are not super-rich, then you must be an Elite. I don't belong to these two groups though. I just have an Elite brother and far from being rich.

Cade's POV

I witnessed my parents fighting again.

"What is this again, dad? What did you do?"

"Why are you asking me that? I am just in my room the whole day and he went home mad for no reason."
My daddy answered me.

Pink just went to her room. She is still mad at me for acting like her bodyguard.

"No reason you said? You deleted my post." They are sharing the same social media account.

"It's because you and Jin are...."

"Why would you be jealous of Jin! He is married, Cole!!!"

"Being married is not a guarantee that he will not fall for my wife."

"You crazy guy."

I put on my earphones and went to my room. Damn it. They are both childish.

I keep on thinking about Miles and the guy with him earlier. I saw them walking when I was on my way home. Is that creature his boyfriend? He really seems familiar to me. I just can't think of where did I met him before. Nonsense. I should stop thinking about it. They are both useless to me.

~~~~~~~~~
A week after.

"Are you done with your taxation assignment?" Luke asked me.

"Not yet. I am lazy to do my assignment today. Are you worried because you can't copy my work?"

"I am done, dude."

"No way. There's no way you can't finish it knowing your brain." His grandfather was a friend of daddy Mew so he was accepted into our school even if he failed the admission test.

"I just paid 100 baht to the new guy for this assignment. He is very good. He even put a sticky note with an explanation of how did he come up with the answers in case our professor asked for an explanation. He is a genius, dude."

"Who?"

"Miles. He is accepting money in exchange. He can do assignments, projects, or even thesis. I finally have my hope." Luke is so happy.

That beggar. Why did they accept them here at MSU?

I woke up and it is already lunch break. The classroom is already empty. I only see the new guy at the corner with a sausage on his mouth while busy solving a problem in his pad.

"So this is what you do for living?" I asked him but he ignored me. I can't believe he has the guts to ignore Kaiden Colleen Suppasit.
"I am talking to you."

He looked at me and pointed to the sausage in his mouth.

He can just eat it straight. The poor sausage keeps hanging on his ugly mouth.

Why am I even looking at him as he slowly eats and swallows it?

"Why do you care about my way of living? I can give you a discount just shut up."

"You are helping them to be lazy. Now they won't try to work and study on their own because they found someone who will accept a penny in exchange for their school assignments. 100 baht? It is not even considered money. You can ask for thousands. You are cheap."

"It is not considered money to you because you are born rich but that amount for me is more than enough. If you are concerned about them then tell them not to ask me. I am not forcing anyone though. They are the one who is asking a favor to me." He is yelling at me.

"Stupid beggar."

"Thank you, Mr. Priveleged." He gathered his stuff and left me.

~~~~~~~~
It's been a week but this guy I think still has no clue who I am and I guess he wouldn't even care if he realizes my identity. I can't believe there is someone in BKK who doesn't know me. Is he an alien?

"Hey, beggar. I'll give you a hundred thousand but you have to massage my foot." I was sitting on the bench when I see him walking with a pile of papers. "Imagine, just a few minutes and you'll gain a hundred thousand. I bet you never have experienced holding that amount of money."
My foot was hurt earlier when Pink stepped on it. She is such a brat.

" I better work on their assignments than to touch your dirty skin."

"Dirty? Me? Look who's talking."
He has a pleasant face but he looks cheap with his no-brand clothes.

"Yes, you. Who else?"

How dare he turn his back on me when I am not yet done talking. I am so done with him. I am trying to be cool but my patience officially ran out today. I'll let you know who the real Cade is...

I called Luke.  "Tell them that Miles has offended me and I am so pissed. They can start making their move. Make sure that Miles will beg for my forgiveness. Are we clear?"

"How about our assignment, dude?"

"How about I tell your grandfather about your schemes," I warned him.

"Give us three days, Cade. That guy will be kissing your shoe."

I am looking forward to it. How can he be so proud to look straight into my eyes when he is just a nobody? I will make him pay. I'll let him suffer as long as he is in the same school as me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
18.6K 1.2K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
184K 11.3K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
24.6K 1.6K 40
Tharn Kirigun was supposed to marry his boyfriend until an accident happened that put his fiance into a coma. Blaming himself, he went into self dest...