Drawing of a Rose [Troyler AU]

By jamtim

Troye Sivan is a 16 year old boy who loves to do art. He's also homophobic. When Tyler Oakley rocks up to the... More

Prologue: Slowly Closing
Chapter 1: The New Kid
Chapter 2: Masking the Emotions
Chapter 3: Cute Boy
Chapter 4: Confessions
Chapter 5: Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Explanations
Chapter 7: Artwork
Chapter 9: Not fully out
Chapter 10: Casual Chit-chat
Chapter 11: Plans
Chapter 12: Iced Coffee
Chapter 13: Opinions
Chapter 14: Revelations
Chapter 15: Fairy-flossed Angel
Chapter 16: Who Was He?
Chapter 17: One Big Question
Chapter 18: Like I'm Toxic
Chapter 19: One, Two, Three
Chapter 20: Flower Of Truth
Chapter 21: Like Hell He Was
Chapter 22: Pity and Sympathy
Chapter 23: Toast
Chapter 24: Sun, Music, Peace.
Chapter 25: The Sandbar
Chapter 26: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 27: I Promise it Will
Chapter 28: Twisting and Coiling
Chapter 29: Forgive?
Chapter 30: Autopilot
Chapter 31: Raindrops
Chapter 32: Future
Chapter 33: Unraveling
Chapter 34: Choices We Make
Chapter 35: Safe of Secrets
Chapter 36: Painting Memories
Chapter 37: Movies
Chapter 38: Delving Into The Past
Chapter 39: Old And New Acquaintances
Chapter 40: Stop Being A Teenager
Chapter 41: Swelled Head
Chapter 42: Recharge
Chapter 43: Fast Paced
Chapter 44: Moving Too Fast
Chapter 45: Recollection
Chapter 46: Blanked Out
Chapter 47: Please Stay
Chapter 48: Getting It Together
Chapter 49: Say I Love You
Chapter 50: Thanks for Listening.

Chapter 8: Messages

1.2K 95 19
By jamtim

Troye P.O.V. (Trigger Warning abuse)

I creaked the door open, hoping he won't notice my presence. I breathed a sigh of relief when I only heard soft snoring.

I stepped inside, going straight to my room. I locked the door, relaxing instantly.

I chucked my bag in the corner and placed my painting on my small desk.

You're a really good artist.

Tyler's words echoed through my head. What did he see in this painting?

To me, it just looked like a girl with broken wings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't know where I got this image from. Whenever I paint, I just go into autopilot, letting my hands do all the work. Every time I painted, his voice entered my mind, screaming words about how I was useless and unmanly. Yet I still painted.

I swung my cupboard open and placed the girl with all my other canvases. That was the only time they got to see the light.

My stomach rumbled, and I decided to eat.

I made my way into the kitchen, quietly, as to not wake him.

Reaching for the Nutella,  I accidentally knock the bottle of honey to the floor, it's crash resonating through the house.

I cringed, putting it back and grabbing the bread.

"What're you doing in there?" A gruff voice yelled from another room. Footsteps pounded through the house.

I winced, preparing for the worst.  I could see him in the corners of my vision,  standing in the door way.

"What are you doing?" He yelled.

"I'm making a sandwich" I mumbled.

"Why the hell have you got paint on your hands? What the fuck you've been doing?"  He accused.

I gulped and looked at my hands. Sure enough, there were specks of red, green and black smudged on my hands.

"T-there were kids m-mucking around at school with paint" I lied.

"Then why is it only on your hands, you little shit?" He yelled.

I couldn't retaliate. Instead I waited for the pain.

I cried out as he pushed me to the ground. He kicked my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. A punch landed on my arm. A kick to the leg.

"You fucking liar" he spat and walked back to his room, slamming the door loudly.

I laid on the floor for a minute, before standing up. I grimaced as I put pressure on my leg.

That's gonna show tomorrow.

I breathed in slowly and finished making my sandwich,  limping towards my room.

A sat on my bed, staring at the wall while absentmindedly taking bites of my sandwich.

I heard two faint plops on my plate, and looked down to see tiny puddles of salty water.

I reached to my face to wipe the tears away. My elbow was pressed against my pocket, a crackling noise being made every time I moved.

I furrowed my brow as I reached into my pocket, pulling out a yellow note.

Suddenly I remembered the events that happened earlier today.

'-want someone to talk to-'  it had said.

That was what I needed right now.

I grabbed my phone and typed the number in.

My mind started to doubt my actions. What if it's a prank? What if they don't care? I shook the thoughts away and texted the number.

(Bold italics like this are the messages)

Hi. You said if I wanted to talk to someone was to message you, so I am. I am the kid that was crying in the toilets. I won't tell you who I am, I just want to talk.

I hesitated before sending it. I clicked turned my phone off before I began to regret it.

I quietly exited my room. The time was 7pm,  so he would be out drinking by now.

I placed the plate in the dishwasher. I didn't feel very hungry, so I decided to skip dinner.

I limped back to my room, leaping into bed and snuggling in the covers.

My mind kept racing as I tried to fall asleep.

My mind began to settle, before my phone vibrated.

I opened my eyes. Who would be messaging me at this time of night?

I unlocked my phone, my breath catching in my throat when I read who it was from. Well, it was a bunch of numbers, buy I still knew who it was.

The mysterious boy had messaged me back.

Hi! talk to me whenever you want, I'll try to message you ASAP. don't worry, I don't care not knowing who you are. If you ever feel sad again,  message me :)

He actually messaged me back.

I decided to message him back, short but meaningful.

Thank you.

I eventually fell asleep,  for once a slight smile tugging my lips and not full of dread about the next day.

A/N So a happy chapter!  Yay!

And thank you for 70 reads! Damn I did not expect that.

Ooh I got a story to tell.
When I was getting off the bus, before the doors opened, I looked at a girls phone and what she was doing. And you know what she was doing? She was on WATTPAD! I got excited (internally). I don't know what she was reading I never read what was written but I just got excited knowing someone else used WATTPAD.

Oh by the way, this story I'm writing, no one knows I write it. Muahahah.

Idk what I'm writing anymore.  It's late and I need to go to bed.

Comment and vote if you enjoy this blah It helps blah blah blah.
Imma go now!!
BYE!!!.

Jam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
69.7K 3.4K 62
Every love story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Some end in roses and doves flying with a romantic sunset, but others end with broken glass a...
1.2K 18 66
Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley are bestfriends that secretly love eachother. When they finally tell eachother, they start dating and finally live their...
1.9K 78 24
Troye and Tyler love each other. It's no secret. But how could something that so many people want to be real, actually be there. They have struggled...