Lovers by Fate

Door Renlenox

When his world shattered, he was left with nothing but despair. In the era where men and men can get married... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chpater 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 38

1.3K 61 3
Door Renlenox

You Liqing followed Cheng Hai and entered the room. Then he called out softly and his voice choked. "You still know how to come back..."

Cheng Hai turned his head and saw his wife Yu Liqing's eyes turned red, and then he shed tears but the former turned his head indifferently after only one glance. "What's the matter?"

"It's your fault. My son almost died after attending that military school!"

"I heard from my dad about this. Cheng Mu couldn't adapt to the semi-military academy so he almost couldn't wake up after swallowing the medicine. Then he was persuaded to leave so he went to another ordinary school, right?"

You Li Qing's face became stiff, and the reason for his son's accident was really ugly in truth. He pursed the corner of his mouth and stepped forward even more aggrieved then pulled the man over to make him look at his tearful face.

"What about me, You have not been here for four years...I...I...I had an accident and almost couldn't come back lying in the intensive care unit! Do you know! Why didn't you come back then! "

Cheng Hai looked at his wife's teary face expressionlessly. He used to be extremely distressed and pampered, but now there is not much emotion. Thinking of the photos and monitoring recordings that have been sent regularly over the past four years, Cheng Hai's lips curled up expressionlessly and then unbuttoned his clothes to reveal his chest, making Yu Liqing stunned for an instant. His chest was covered with wounds. Several wounds were not heal yet and blood was still glowing. The most shocking thing was the hideous red scar.

"I was seriously injured and in a coma for a few months before I woke up to find out that you had an accident. "

"..." Yu Liqing froze in place, pitiful tears faded like rain at this moment, opened his mouth but couldn't say a word.

"I'm busy for a while. Your Majesty has allowed me to retire. I am going to join the company as the general manager. "

" Ah? General Manager? Just you!? "

Cheng Qing Yuri glanced and saw the full staggering, indifferent smile.

"Of course, the interview has been passed but I have not yet entered their company. If It was not because I helped them win two cases, the original position was a manager but they insisted that I be the general manager. They wanted me to wait to retire the military, so I had to go to Macaya for half a month. "

"Macaya? "Yu Liqing exclaimed in surprised, his eyes widened. "The most famous romantic island on the neighbouring planet!? "

" Um." Cheng Hai answered indifferently.

"But the hotel accommodation fee there may not be able to live if you have money...you...you..."

Cheng Hai smiled again. "I'm going on a business trip and I'm not spending my own money. I was talking about business with the richest businessman in Macaya, the old man behind the business. In order to be sincere, they said they would pay for everything. "

"You...you...what company did you join as the general manager!?"

"Star Alliance."

Yu Liqing gasped in an instant when he heard the words, shocked and trembling when he opened his mouth. " Star Alliance... the largest company in Cole Star!?"

Cheng Hai shrugged without replying, he didn't want to say that it's not the big one, but it is actually part of the industry of the current His Majesty. After all, he has to make money and do something like the things you can't see under the table.

Otherwise, this planet can't make progress if it can. Of course, it has been recommended by His Majesty in the previous life but everyone in the company is not convinced. It took him a year or two to convince people, from the idle manager all the way to the general manager who is in charge of the company.

"By the way, I heard from my friends that you told others... you are not satisfied with your current marriage, really?"

"Who said that!" Yu Liqing gritted his teeth and stared angrily but his eyes flashed with guilty conscience.

"Haha... I also want to know who said it." Cheng Hai smiled, pulled over the bathrobe and went to take a bath, leaving Yu Liqing with a calm look on his face.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower and I have to go to bed earlier. I'm going to get up early tomorrow to attend the reception banquet. I can't be late."

The next day Cheng Hai woke up early, brushing his teeth and washing his face. He slowly putting on a suit and tie, then waiting for everything to be done. As soon as he turned around, he saw his wife Yu Liqing staring at him blankly.

"Ah Hai...?" Yu Liqing said it blankly, his tone uncertain. He looked at his tall, upright, handsome and charming figure, he looked like a fine human being.

His heart start beating, is this man really the husband he has been with for many years?

"What's the matter?"

Yu Liqing suddenly returned to his senses, coughing uncomfortably then lowered his eyes with red frost, and smiled. "My dear, you are at the banquet today..."

'Ring Ling Ling...'

Before Yu Liqing finished speaking, Cheng Hai's communicator suddenly sounded making the latter quickly pick it up. "Hello? Ah Zhen? Alright, I have everything ready. Okay, let my brother drive in and I will wait outside."

Yu Liqing's face was dry and the right smile was a little cracked. He watched his husband say a few words before hung up the phone, and then looked at himself.

"Ah Zhen and my brothers are waiting outside. What did you just say?"

"You...you are attending a banquet with Ah Zhen and the others...?"

"Otherwise? This is a reception banquet for all the soldiers. I will go to a banquet with my brothers. Isn't it great?"

"..." Yuri was furious, but he was so angry that he was about to explode! This bastard is totally incomprehensible! "Nothing to say! You go now, be careful!"

Cheng Hai hummed, adjusted his clothes and passed him without saying anything. He walked out of the door like this, leaving Yu Liqing with an ugly face.

Pound. The door closed.

Yu Liqing yelled suddenly and jumped with anger. "This bastard! This big bastard is indeed a soldier-marked stone head!!"

Outside the door, Cheng Hai stood at the door with the same expression and a hint of coldness flashed in his eyes. Of course, he knew that his wife wanted to join because of the prime minister. The banquet that was held was a moment when all military companions need to be beautiful!

But now, Cheng Hai didn't want to give this kind of scenery and glory to a partner who gave him countless big green hats behind his back to enjoy.

He is facing life and death on the front line but his wife chooses to be happy with others because of loneliness. It is impossible for him to accept this kind of thing.

When things are all done, he will make these two dog men pay the price.

Cole Star No. 1 Hotel, today the entire hotel was specially booked by the prime minister to take care of all the soldiers who returned home in triumph.

A red carpet was spread at the entrance of the hotel and two lanes were filled with many on-site reporters and cameras, of course there were some crowds of onlookers. When several soldiers walked across the red carpet with their partners, they immediately received warm applause from the crowds of onlookers.

A guest car followed one by one until it drove into the two all-black top sedans. One of them was Black King limited edition, slowly stopped at the other end of the red carpet.

Immediately, all the reporters and photographer turn the camera to the car. The car door slowly opened, Cheng Hai, Yu Zhen and five tall and handsome men stepped on the blanket together.

"Dear audience and friends, in front of the TV. This moment is really exciting! The leader of this battle, General Cheng Hai and several generals have arrived at the venue unanimously!!"

"Heroes of Cole Star!"

"Our heroes!"

"Oh my god!"

"General!"

"It is the general and his brother in arms."

'Uproar...'

Cheng Hai walked in front of the seven, tall and strong with a strong mouth and a deep facial. While catching a gentle smile, the breath of war baptized in his suit often made many men and women heart-stricken. He walked slowly across the red carpet and nodded to all the reporters and photographers as he walked.

For the six people walking a little later, Yu Zhen tried to pull on their suits and ties with a look of discomfort while the other five followed Cheng Hai's.

Entering the venue, the five people recovered their smiles and looked at Cheng Hai. "Where is Military Doctor Li?"

"He was in involved in accident." Cheng Hai said, with a haze of cold fire flashing between his eyebrows.

The five people looked at Yu Zhen and noticed that the air turn cold. "Don't look at me, the boss said not to expose, this is to protect him."

The man behind this, needless to say, refers to the Li Xiao, the military doctor Li and the five comrades frowned immediately.

"Is it serious?"

"He can't enter the army again."

"What!?" The five people whispered in unison.

"It's not convenient for everyone to talk about it." Cheng Hai said, with irritability between his eyebrows, so that the five comrades no longer bothered when they saw it.

"General Cheng." Mu Anfei's voice suddenly came, causing the seven to look around.

They saw the prime minister walking towards the seven with a wine glass and smiled in a very happy mood. "There are our great heroes! Hahaha~"

"See Your Majesty." The seven people bent over and said.

"Forget it, don't be too formal today! Hahaha~"

Cheng Hai nodded, then walked to Mu Anfei's side and said in a low voice. "Your Majesty, for today's banquet, can I just show up and leave."

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"That's it, weichen has a life-saver and he is currently in the hospital. I have to visit him."

A strange light flashed in Mu Anfei eyes, still smiling like a spring breeze. "It's related to the one who made a lot of trouble the last two days, right?"

"Haha." Cheng Hai smiled.

"In this case, I'll go with you." Mu Anfei said with a smile, he definitely want to go because of curiosity!

Cheng Hai was taken aback, and then returned to his senses. "I'm afraid...it will be inconvenient, because Weichen is visiting without permission."

When Mu Anfei heard it, he also knew about Li Xiao, thinking about how painful a soldier was forced to reform. Thinking of this, he sighed.

"Then I will visit again later, I hope the general can enlighten him."

Cheng Hai knew that this was a permission to leave, and immediately bent down again. "Thank you, Your Majesty."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.6K 794 60
spencer reid fanfiction. this story is located in quantico, virginia. two members at the behavioral analysis unit (bau), dr. spencer reid and agent y...
123K 2.5K 15
Natasha has been treated horribly for years now. Except for Steve. He treats her like she is a queen, like she needs everything. He will do anything...
457K 15.9K 123
Associated Names: After a substitution in marriage, the mute becomes the cherished treasure in the magnate's palm (替嫁后,小哑巴是大佬掌心宝) Author: 小王没笔名 Descr...
3.1K 76 57
This is the story about the rebirth of a little gong with a sweet steamed bun-like little shou. In the past life, little shou, in order to help littl...