Lovers by Fate

By Renlenox

When his world shattered, he was left with nothing but despair. In the era where men and men can get married... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chpater 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 36

1.3K 62 4
By Renlenox

Chen family villa.

When Chen Qin saw Li Xiao at the sight, he shows a crazy obsession face. He pushes the two men and personally lifted out of Li Xiao who was unconscious, then lovingly holding the person into the house.

As soon as he entered the master bedroom, a huge machine can be seen. There is a space in the middle where a person can lie down. If others see it, they will know it away what is it for!

This is a machine that transforms the structure of people. That is, transforms men into fertility equipment also known as a reformer.

"Sir..." The two men behind them looked at Chen Qin's back, as well as the equipment and they couldn't help but let out a strange expression.

Chen Qin was taken aback, he first put Li Xiaoqing into the cabin but didn't turn around immediately. He chuckled lightly, reached into his clothes and slowly took out a gun.

"Haha... This time I really thank you, you guys have a good rest."

The two men were puzzled, and then watched the former man turn around, two gunshots rang out in his ears, then he stared down blankly at them.

Chen Qin smiled in satisfaction, dropped the gun and turned around, gently looking at Li Xiao who was sleeping in the cabin.

"Wife, have you seen it? This is the most advanced modification equipment that I have specially spent a lot of money to prepare for you! It is better than any hospital and comparable to the royal family. I believe that this will make you very perfect. At that time, we will be able to walk together and married happily!"

Li Xiao lay in the cabin, quietly closing his eyes with a calm expression that fascinated Chen Qin but he resisted the desire that he had in his heart. He had to wait for the transformation is completed.

Once the remodeling is done, he will eat this baby fiercely for a few days. As long as he is pregnant with Chen Qin child, he is not afraid that Li Xiao will not marry him!

Presumably, the Cheng family is not as wide as the cock-in-law's control!

Chen Qin smiled, raised his hand and pressed the start button on the top. As soon as it was started, the glass cover wrapped the person inside. Chen Qin laughed wildly as he watched the start.

"Wife, as long as you wait for another day. You will be mine... I'm looking forward to it!"

Chen Qin's beautiful fantasy at this time is completely unpredictable and will be shattered in one day because he underestimated a person, that is Cheng Hai. The man who came back from death had a lot of involvement with Li Xiao in his previous life.

Because of this underestimation, the Chen family is about to be destroyed by Cheng Hai and General Lan of the Lan family is the second husband of Li Xiao mother named, Lu Fei.

Chen Qin will regret one day what will come to him, but that is all for the rest.

The old house of the Cheng family.

Cheng Hai sat expressionlessly in his own study, looking at the information on the desktop. There were two photos on it, one of Feng Yu and the other Yu Liqing.

There is a huge pile of materials. The earliest was more than ten years ago, that is when they were just married for a few years. He got three-quarters of the materials four years ago, but he didn't read it at that time. A quarter of them were taken by him himself and they were sent regularly, each time there were many photos.

All those photos are Yu Liqing, who is handsome and elegant dressed in a suit. The two people are sweet and very lovey dovey. The background is sometimes on the street, sometimes in the restaurant, and sometimes traveling together. You can see the two people have had a very sweet life in these four years.

One of them was dated four years ago. As soon as he stepped on the deserted planet for work, Yu Liqing took the man's hand and walked into the hotel together. Three months later, Yu Liqing suddenly went into hiding. Seven months later, Feng Yu held a baby and publicly told all reporters that he had the most precious son, who was born to him by the person he loves most.

Then a month later, a blood relationship verification certificate was sent to him together with the related information, and there was also a hospital report.

The report said: Mr. You may be infertile in the future the caused is by heavy bleeding during this labour process.

Cheng Hai clutched the report tightly, his eyes lingered with coldness, maybe the marriage between them should also be over!

Knock Knock!

Cheng Hai quickly put everything on the desktop away, put it in the drawer and said calmly. "Who?"

"It's me." Ning Xue voice came.

Cheng Hai immediately got up and opened the door. As soon as the door opened, her mother's puzzled expression came into his eyes, she said. "Son, you call Li Xiao'sa again. The driver said that he hadn't seen anyone after waiting for almost an hour and he also had asked his father. He said that Li Xiao had already left the house, but the driver didn't see anyone!"

Cheng Hai frown, he immediately called Li Xiao but he couldn't get through. This surprised him because most of the time the communicators were able to get through and he immediately called Yu Zhen.

"Fuck!" Cheng Hai said while making another call.

"What? No bad things happen, right?!" Ning Xue was startled. She knew very well that communication would work because there was a positioning system, which was used as safety reason!

"What's the matter with the boss? "

" You look for the location of Li Xiao. My mother invited him to a meal, but the driver did not see him after waited an hour and there is broadcast communication barrier. "

"Okay, you give me a moment and I'll call you later!"

After few minutes passed, the phone finally rang again. Cheng Hai quickly picked it up and received the address. He frowned when he saw the address.

"What's the matter?"

"...Li Xiao himself has left the city!" Cheng Hai stood up, pulled his coat over and put it on. "That kid Li Xiao won't do that, unless something goes wrong."

"Son, what do you want to do now?"

"Li Xiao is kind to our Cheng family, I will find him."

Ning Xue frowned and thought about it, "Well, I will try to find out who did it as soon as possible!"

"Okay, I understand." Cheng Hai said expressionlessly and walked outside the door after speaking.

"Son, be careful."

The speeding car quickly flew across the main road and placed on the top of the dash was showing a virtual map with a striking red dot in it.

Cheng Hai squeezed the steering wheel and pressed his lips together. He thought to himself that although the Lan family should not be underestimated, when Li Xiao family had a good relationship with his parents in the restaurant that day, it must have spread to all upper-class families. In addition to the name of the retired general, his father still has a lot of power in his hands. The most taboo thing is that the former prime minister has a very good relationship with the old man of the Cheng family and and Cheng Hai friendship with the current prime minister are also quite strong!

The Lan family has no brains, knowing that Li Xiao and Cheng's family are in good condition and if Li Xiao is moved the Cheng family will unhappy. There is no way, such as taking out some things to give to His Majesty for viewing, it is not difficult to make this Lan family hurt!

Who didn't know that Ning Xue, the wife of old general Cheng Zhong, was the second in command of the Intelligence Bureau!

So the Lan family can't do it stupidly!

Suddenly, Chen Qin's face flashed through his mind. Remembering that Chen Qin often troubled Li Xiao, this matter has long been hot news in the military. Cheng Hai glanced slightly, thinking that Chen Qin's father is the General Lan younger brother (Chen Qin uncle), although Li Xiao and Chen Qin are not related, they can be regarded as relatives!

Cheng Hai didn't know that Chen Qin was oblivious about it, but it was also a reason that he was hostile to Li Xiao. Li Xiao was very low-key because the Lan family suppressed him everywhere because of his identity and wanted to throw him and Li Chengyou out of the army. Li Xiao cannot be high-profile in the military even if he want to!

Therefore, the Lan family ignores Chen Qin's behaviour and the Mrs. Lu Fei who is standing at the Lan family may not even know that her son's life is hard.

"Chen Qin. I hope it's not you! If you dare to hurt him, I will kill you!"

The cold whisper was lightly heard in the car, no one could hear it, only a completely black speeding car could be seen. Accelerating forward, throwing a horizontal shadow of the car's taillights.

※※

Chen Qin's expression is crazy. He has been watching the remodeling equipment for a day. He looked at the person covered by the glass. The skin was originally golden and wheatish, but it was gradually turning into a white and rosy soft skin. The scars on that body are gradually fading, even the thick calluses on the palms are also gone.

The soft appearance of the transformed person is gradually formed in front of his eyes. How can he not be crazy, as long as he wait until the process is completed, he can press this person under his body to enjoy it. Then he will be pregnant with a baby as a result from the crystallization of the two of them. How will he love him after marriage, thinking of these, his heart is as beautiful as in heaven.

"Ha ha ha..." There was a strange laughter, and Chen Qin's eyes flashed dark. His tone was low and soft but full of haze. "Wife... I will love you well. You have to forgive your husband. After the transformation, there will be a month of weakness. If I make love to you directly like this, you will have side affect but I will lock you. I will protect you!"

At this point, Chen Qin laughed strangely and looked crazy. "You can't blame me. Who let you ruin my future? This is the price, and I don't have much time. I can't leave home for too long. When you have my child, Dad won't have anything to say. The baby grandson will surely calm him! And there will definitely be children because it only took a day for you to conceived, right! Dad, he will definitely like you! "

The indicator light of the transformation equipment has three layers, and it's already on the third light level. The science on the Cole Star proves that the probability of a transformed person having a child is related to the length of time the person completes the transformation. The shorter the time to complete the transformation, the higher the probability of having a child.

And right now, Li Xiao's transformation took only one day to reach the third indicator light which is much faster, compare to average process where need three or five days to transform, let alone seven or eight days! This means Li Xiao is very fertile!

'Attention! Attention! The transformation is about to be completed──'

95%

96%

97%

98%

99%

'100%___Beep! Transformation is completed.'

Pound !!

Chen Qin face turned around and saw at the door stood a tall man, holding a gun in his hand. It's not someone else but Cheng Hai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 53
{ℬℴℴ𝓀 ➀} When Katherine Mason takes a job as a live-in housekeeper for Harry Styles, a sexy billionaire businessman, she finds herself immersed in...
455K 15.9K 123
Associated Names: After a substitution in marriage, the mute becomes the cherished treasure in the magnate's palm (替嫁后,小哑巴是大佬掌心宝) Author: 小王没笔名 Descr...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
41.4K 1.2K 8
Soulmate alternate universe. Yuuri is extremely depressed because of the out come in the Grand Prix Finals. He self harms and is very lonely. A while...