KS4 - Yours ✔

Por thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 1

11.2K 464 127
Por thekswriter

Cade's POV

They are here again. I am an expert in sniffing these lowlife dogs surrounding me. They can't fool me.
I saw someone pretending to read a newspaper sitting awkwardly at the bench.

I grabbed the newspaper, crumbled it, and throw it straight to his ugly face.

"I clearly told you not to follow me."
These fucking Elites! They are annoying me to the highest level. I am a grown-up man and it's not cool to be followed by these guys all the time.
"Do you have crush on me?" His reaction is funny when I asked him.

"No, sir." I would be happy if someone would be brave enough to look at me straight into my eyes. Except for my family, no one dared.

"Then stop acting like a stalker."

"But it was Sir Kai's order, sir."

I gave him one more glance before I call papa. "I will let you swallow that paper if you dare make a single step. Stay there until I allow you."

Papa is not answering. What is wrong with him?!

"I am busy, what do you need, honey?"

"Even busy enough to talk to your favorite son?"

"Spill. What did you do again?"

"Tell your dogs to stop following me."

"I told you never to insult the Elites. They are highly trained and highly respectable. Don't forget that calling them dog is like your calling me that too. Clear, my puppy?"

"Whatever...Pick me up," I asked him.

"I am bu...."

"Please?" I try my hardest to sound sweet.

"Fine. Let's go to your dad's office after." Papa suggested.

"How about Pink?" I asked him.

"She was home already"

"Good." I dropped the call and looked around. I know they are still surrounding me. They are trained to hide while guarding us, but this  asshole is stupid enough so I found him out right away. I looked at him again. He is still sitting there as I ordered him to do.

Papa arrived in few minutes so I hugged him right away.

"Why so clingy? Those who don't know us will think that I am your sugar daddy." He teased.

"As if I care about others. And who the hell would not know us here?"
I mean I am a Suppasit. And this school where we are standing is MSU.
- Mew Suppasit University. My grandfather owns this school.

"Let's go." I took the key from him and drive instead.
I hear papa talking through his earpiece. "To the museum." He alerted the Elites.

I hate being in the same car with my guards so they are always in separate cars for a convoy.

My parents are overprotecting and it is sometimes suffocating me.

Papa went in first and I am just following him. I tossed the key to one of the random guards in front of me so they can park the car nicely in front of my dad's museum. It is the biggest one in Asia. "Be careful of that one, that is dad's."
I just called someone to pick my car left in school.

"I miss you, babe." He hugged his wifey like a real Koala. I never saw dad being busy with work but he is earning just by sitting and doing nothing.

"Let's go home, babe," Papa said.

Daddy is the hubby and papa is the wifey. I have both male parents and was born through surrogacy. We have been like this from generation to generation.

We are a family of billionaires. At age 7, they gave a special exemption to allow me to use a black card. I was the only kid back then to have the opportunity in this country who was allowed to do so. Well, I am from the Kirigun clan so anything is possible for me.

"Cade! Stop bullying your guards and just let them do their job." Dad coldly said to me.

"I didn't. I told them to act like they are invisible. It's their fault that I caught them."

"How about I guard you at your school instead." Papa teased.

"I would love that," I exclaimed.

"You are too tall already. How could you be this handsome?" Papa stretched my cheeks like it was made of rubber.

"Because I look like you that's why I am handsome." Someone will react after I count three...1....2....3.....

"Since when did you look like Kai? Can you check the mirror again, son?"
I love teasing daddy. People always say that we look like identical twins but I believe I look hotter than him. Even papa said that I look better than his husband.

"Right, pa? I look like you."

"Yeah, if that's what you want then you look like me. Let's go."  Papa agreed.

I love my parents both but I love teasing my daddy more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove Pinky to the high school department.

"I don't wanna see you talking with any guys. Are we clear?"

"Yes, I know. Just go." She is mad at me again. My sister is just three years younger than me.  We fought earlier at breakfast and she is still sulking up to now.

"Text me if you're done with class. I have eyes here. Do not go anywhere."
She kicked me.

"I hate you."

"Well, this brother of yours loves you so much so be good here."

I drove to our school building which is just 5 minutes drive from here.

"What?" Luke is waiting for me to step out of my car. I just park anywhere I want. No one would dare to restrict me.

"I am just waiting for you. Are you done with our feasib report?" Luke is my closest friend here. He lives near the Traipipattanapong mansion.

"It's been a week since I sent my report." We were walking on our way. Even Luke can't look straight into my eyes.

We arrived in the room. I think we are only 12 students here. This school is for rich kids only. I mean all students here must be at least millionaires to manage to pay for the school fees.

"Who the hell put this here?" It was a hoody placed on top of my table.

"The transferee, Cade." Someone answered. I don't know his name though. I am not interested.

"Oops, sorry. that's mine." Someone from the door answered. He tried to grab it from my grip.

"Are you sure you are studying here?" I looked at him from head to toe. I can't see any trace of being born rich from his look. Very average. Nothing's special... A commoner for sure.

"I am just new here, I am Miles." He smiled.

"No one asks. Tell him the rules, Luke."

Luke dragged that guy in the corner. If he wants to survive his college life peacefully he better stay away and not offend me at all.

I sat on my seat and use his hoody to wipe my shoes.

I saw him glared at me. He looked straight into my eyes. Interesting, huh!
This will be fun...

"Who do you think you are? Are you the owner of this university? You have no right to mess with me." He grabbed my shirt, took the hoody, and wiped my face using it...

One of my classmates who is actually a member of Elite immediately grabbed his hand and twist it... That pathetic guy wailed in pain.

"You are brave, I commend you for that." I pushed his forehead using my finger. It's amusing that he is not intimidated by me.

"You are an asshole." He yelled.

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life. I just wish you good luck." I replied confidently.

"Remember this, pale-faced guy who looks like a dumpling, you are going to apologize to me soon. Just wait for it."

I hate to be called dumpling! Damn it.

I saw Luke trying to hold his laugh.

"I will never apologize to your kind." He grabbed his jacket again and left the room.

Luke sat beside me and asked me the feeling of being called dumpling. That is the most embarrassing nickname my dad and papa used to call me.

"Do I look like I am enjoying?" I warned him.

"I was just kidding, bro. That transferee, what's your plan about him? You want us to give him a grand welcome party as usual?" He smirked.

"Don't touch him. I'll do it by myself."

You should learn who I am. I have no compassion for anyone who dares to be on my wrong side.

I am excited to see how he changes his attitude towards me after realizing who is the real Cade Suppasit.

A/N let me just give you the first chapter. Don't hate Cade much hahahaha. He is my newest baby boy 🥰

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
395K 21.3K 42
He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Lo...
19.5K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
84.1K 3.5K 18
MewGulf Fanfiction. ❤️