The Bloom Titan (1/2)

By Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... More

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.2: Devastated and Alone

1K 37 25
By Supreme_Noeva

I open my eyes to hear the rain pattering against my window. I let out a small yawn and get up out of bed to get dressed.

I picked out my favorite dress to wear, it's a pearly white color with a black ribbon to go around my waist.

I then picked out some knee-high stockings to match my dress and a pair of white flat shoes.

I  then walk out of my bedroom and down the corridor into my parent's room, up to mamas dresser, and picked up her gold necklace.

Then I slipped the golden chain around my neck and clipped it at the back then examined myself in the mirror.

I heard a knock at the door downstairs.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Erwin, Isabel, and the lady with glasses from yesterday but no sign of Levi and Furlan.

"Heyo Ezlyn, I see you're ready to go." Isabel smiles bending down to my height.

"Mhm."I beam at her as she takes my hand.

"Let's go then." The lady with glasses says walking over to a horse-drawn carriage.

Isabel walks me to the carriage and helps me into a seat next to her.

"Hello Ezlyn we met each other last night, I'm Hange Zoë, one of the captains in the scouts."The lady with glasses says reaching her hand out to shake.

"Hello, Hange," I reply shaking her hand and smiling at her.

"We will arrive at the courthouse in at least two hours, I hope you are feeling okay," Erwin says gaining my attention.

I nod. "I'm fine."I twiddle my thumbs.

The journey was bumpy and I felt nervous, I stared out the window most of the time as Hange and Erwin held a little conversation.

The carriage came to a halt and the door opened revealing a member of the military police, Furlan, and Levi.

Isabel helped me out of the carriage and took me into a large building with Erwin, Hange, Levi, and Furlan.

We walked down a large corridor and stopped in front of a large door. Erwin kneeled in front of me.

"Ezlyn inside this room is loads of people including you're father," Erwin starts, my body shivers at the thought of my father. "Levi, Isabel, and Furlan are going to stand with you at the front of the court since they notified military police what happened two nights ago."He says looking at the trio behind me.

"We will also be in the room but just in the seats behind you, the judge's name is Darius Zachly, our supreme officer, also you're father supreme officer."He continues.

"Are you ready to go?"Erwin finish's putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded giving him a weak smile.

He stands up and opens the door to the courtroom, Isabel takes my hand and leads me into the large crowded room.

All eyes are on us as we walk in, Isabel, Levi, Furlan, and I walk ahead as Hange and Erwin walk into a row of empty seats.

We reach a table with four seats facing the judge and sit down, Isabel to my right and Furlan and Levi to my left.

I was visibly nervous as I felt eyes on me from the left. I leaned forward and looked to my left to see Papa's angry expression glaring daggers.

I held a stoic expression and glared at him back, he snapped his head forward as if he got scared or something. I looked at Furlan and Levi and they were glaring at him with a deadly stare.

I tapped Furlan's shoulder and he looked at me confused, I smiled at him. He smiled at me but I noticed Levi still dead staring papa.

Furlan notices and pokes Levi's side causing him to jump and snap his head towards Furlan.

"What?"Levi asks in a whisper.

"Calm down Levi."Furlan hisses leaning back in his chair.

Levi rolls his eyes and falls back into his chair, crosses his leg over the other and crosses his arms.

The door at the side of the court room opens to reveal an old man with a white beard walk in and sits down on the seat at the front of the court.

"So today this meeting is for determining the jail sentence of Lance-Corporal Asher Adori, for attempted murder on his own child, Ezlyn Harper who is present."He looks up from his paper looking at me then to papa. "I have also been told that Miss Ezlyn has admitted to being abused by her parents at the family home within Wall Maria, so we will now have Miss Ezlyn confirm that herself."He finishes looking down at me.

"Have you been hurt by you're parents before?"Mr Zachly asks.

I sigh. "Yes, yes I have been hurt by my parents, mentally and physically for little reasons like being late for dinner or talking without being asked." I say letting out a small sigh.

"She's lying!"Papa yells standing up frantically.

"Excuse me?"Zachly questions.

"I mean... She's lying, Ezlyn is very manipulative, I'd never try hurt my precious little girl, that night me and my wife were forced down into the basement by her lies," Papa exclaims. "She screamed someone was down there trying to kill her and then she slashed her own artery to make it seem I had done it." He cried.

'Wait what is he trying to accomplish? Wait... he's not trying to be relieved of his sentence right or get me back in his custody.'

I can feel tears forming in my eyes as I start shaking from the fear of staying with papa.

"How can you all think I would hurt my own daughter?"He asks acting hurt.

Levi stands up and stares at papa with an angry look in his eyes.

"Then explain her legs that are black and blue with bruises?"Levi asks holding back his anger, although he was visibly burning with rage.

Papa is surprised by Levi's sudden outburst and it's noticable that Furlan has the urge to stop Levi.

"Well you see, Levi, my daughter is a very clumsy girl and usually trips over her own feet often. Anyways why are you so concerned about a little girl you hardly even know."He says almost smugly.

Before Levi has a fit, Mr Zachly slams his hands on the table cutting the tension, Levi sits back down and look over at me as I was being soothed by Isabel.

"Levi, did you say there was bruises on her legs?"Mr Zachly asks him.

"Yes sir."He reply's.

General Zachly turns to me. "Miss Ezlyn would you mind stepping forward and show these bruises you have." Zachly emitted.

I stood up and walked to the front of the room and lifted my dress enough so everyone can see the bruises on my legs.

I heard various gasps around the room as I showed my black and blue legs, papa was seething with rage on how I didn't put mamas powder over them to hide like he usually orders me too.

"Miss Ezlyn are there any other bruises on you're body such as you're arms or anywhere else?" Zachly asks.

I take my long gloves off and reveal a monster of a bruise, it was running from my elbow to my wrist, it was a purple/red color.

I remove a thick piece of hair from my face showing a blue bruise on my cheek.

"So Lance-Corporal Adori, how did you're daughter get these bruises?" Zachly asks papa.

"Like I said Commander, my sweet Ezlyn is very clumsy a-and she falls oft-often."Papa stutters.

Mr Zachly sighs. "Lance-Corporal Asher Adori, I now sentence you to 10 years in prison"

"W-wait, Wait!"Papa yells as he's dragged out the room by military police. "Ezlyn, once I get out you're going to pay for your actions!"

He was dragged out the room screaming and kicking his legs about as I start crying, burying my face into the palm of my hands. Isabel was still rubbing my back.

"Young Ezlyn, I am sorry for you to hear that, but you are now free from that lifestyle and you shall now pick what you want to do, Section Commander Hanji Zoë has offered to take care of you on her off days and while she's doing her duty you will stay at you're house within Wall Maria.

Or you can live alone with Doctor Jeager coming to check on you at the end of each week." Zachly finished.

This is quite a hard decision. What do I pick.
I know.

"I'll take the second option, I don't want to bother Hanji from her duties."I declare.

———

The decision was made final that I was to stay at my house alone with Doctor Jeager coming to check on me every Friday morning.

In the time I had during the week I spent almost every minute of the day reading my fathers manuals and training. I wanted to help the nearby village that was full of crimes and military police didn't bother to help them so I wanted to train with papa's ODM gear so I could maybe help. Charlie and Else said to me that they were moving to the nearby village as well so I will likely see them often.

I mastered ODM gear within five months and was willing to go to the village to put my training to the test.

I found out Mama had a horse of her own at a nearby farm because once the owner came to the door looking for her livery payment but I just said I'll take the horse and keep it in the old stable at the back of the house so I at least had a close friend.

———
I walked out the back door of the house and into the stable to tack Maggie up. Today is the day I put papas non direct training to the test.

I've trained non stop since that trial in March, I found ODM attachment belts inside the study, papas manual said the belts are supposed to make the gear weightless and they did.

I searched the basement and found at least a dozen crates full of fuel and blades for the gear as well so I can have it running for around two years at most.

I finished putting the bridal on the dapple grey horse and jumped on at the mounting block outside the stable.

"Let's go Maggie!"I yell as I kick Maggie's side with my heel.

We took off in a canter then I pushed her into a fast gallop, it was a beautiful day.

The sky was clear and the birds were singing, there was a gentle breeze making it even more dreamy.

Maggie's breathtaking gallop was falling back into a canter as she hasn't been out in ages.

We were nearing the village when I heard a  blood-curdling scream from within it. "Maggie! Go!"I kick her side once more and she bolts forward.

I ready myself to jump off Maggie's back as I let go of the reins and stand up as we near a tall building.

I jump and grapple onto the near building and swing round a corner gaining momentum, I rush over the stalls of the village as the screaming continues. I jump up onto the rooftops and sprint as fast as I can, jumping between buildings. I jump over the area containing the person who was screaming to see a frightening scene. Charlie was being held up by the neck by a big man and Else was up being held against a wall with a knife at her throat.

I bounded off a building and propelled myself into the man holding Charlie up, he let go and stumbled.

"Ezlyn!" Charlie shouts gratefully.

I run up to the man trapping Else and kick him in the back of the head making it hit off the wall. The man grunted as the shock set in. He backed away from the wall clutching his forehead giving a chance for Else to escape.

"Else come here!" I walked reaching my hand out to take.

She hesitates at first but latches on and I pull her behind me, Charlie grabs her and runs about two meters behind me.

The man comes back to reality and grips the knife and swings it at me.

I remember the technique in papas manual on how to fight a person with a knife. As soon as the mans wrist got close enough I grabbed it, ran behind him and launched myself onto his back restraining the knife behind him.

"Y-you bitch!"The man yells as he try's escaping my grasp.

"One wrong move and you say goodbye to the use of you're arm for at least five months."I hiss in the mans ear.

I grab the knife with my free hand and chuck it as far away from the man so he can't go to grab it and hurt someone or potentially killing someone.

"Ezlyn! Behind you!"I hear Else shout behind me.

I quickly snapped my head to what was behind me. Crap. I completely forgot there was another one.

The other man lunged for me, however I saw this as an opportunity too get them both restrained.

I swiftly jumped off the man I was restraining and let the one that lunged for me fall on top of the other causing a pile up. I quickly grabbed Maggie's lead rope that was tied around my waist and tied the two men back to back.

The two men were furious and desperate to try escape but a kick or two to the face stopped them.

"That was amazing!"Else babbles as Charlie runs back from wherever with two military police.

The two Military Police Officers handcuff the men and take them into a strange looking carriage. One of them turns to look at me.

"Oi, kid where'd you get that gear?" They ask walking up to me. "You didn't steal it did you?"

They can't know it's my jailed fathers otherwise they'll take it, I'll need to lie out of this.
"Oh, I asked my papa if I could borrow it since he's a member of the military and he said yes as long as I don't break it." I smile trying to hide the fact I'm lying.

The Military Policeman accepted this as an answer and jumped onto the carriage and led it away.

"Hey! Ezlyn is this you're horse?!"Charlie shouts as she runs up to me Maggie trailing behind.

"How can you disappear so sneakily and return without anyone knowing?!" I sigh in frustration.

"I don't know, but is this you're horse?"She repeats.

I walk up to Maggie and stroke her neck for a moment before answering, "Yes this is my mother's old horse Maggie."

Charlie and Else stared at Maggie in awe but I can't blame them, Maggie is perfect in every way. From the way her feathers dance when she runs to when she goes mental in the nearby field. She's just perfect with her shiny dapple grey coat and her raven mane and tail with her blue eyes, Maggie's just a breathtaking horse.

"How did you learn how to use that gear?"Charlie asks as I get on top of Maggie.

"Oh, I read some books about it and practiced for ages."I say.

"Woah, really?"She beams.

I smile and nod.
"Well I know i want to stay a little longer but I need to leave back to my house, I've got a visitor."

"Awww, okay."Else and Charlie whine in unison.

"Don't be sad, I'll see you both soon, farewell!"I smile as I kick Maggie's side with my heel.

We set off in a canter and as soon as we reached outside the village I pushed her into a gallop.

Doctor Jeager said he was going to arrive a little late today because something came up but I decided I had to get changed out this uniform before he gets suspicious of me risking my life, once I get home I'm going to get changed and fix my hair. 

***
I had arrived home and changed into formal wear, fixed my hair and his the gear away into the cupboard in my room.

As I was boiling the kettle for some tea I heard a knock on the door. I quickly rushed to the door and answered it to see Doctor Jeager and two young children. A girl with black hair with a red scarf and a boy with brown hair and teal eyes.

"Good Afternoon Ezlyn, this is my son Eren and his adoptive sister Mikasa. May we come in?"He asks politely.

"Good Afternoon to you too Docter Jeager, Mikasa and Eren, yes you may come in," I smile opening the door so they could come in. "Just go through to the front room I'll be there in a second." I run into the kitchen and quickly pour four cups of black tea and add a pinch of cinnamon to add a little flavor.

I put all the cups on a wooden tray and walk into the front room were guests usually go when visiting.

I sit the tray down on the wooden table in between two couches and I sit opposite of the guests.

"So how have you been feeling lately young Ezlyn?" Dr. Jeager asks, bringing a cup of tea up to his lips.

"Well I definitely feel better than the first time you came out to see me, I've been out and doing loads of things like looking after Mamas old horse named Maggie."I stated fiddling with the end of my dress.

"Maggie... huh."He whispers under his breath.

"What was that?"I question curious to know what he said.

"Oh nothing, I see you're cleaning has improved."He laughed flashing a smile.

"Yep, I've also been visiting the local village to see my friends."I add taking a sip of my tea.

"Oh, did you hear about the girl who took down two big men this morning, the news has spread all over the walls."Eren blurts. "They say she had the wings of freedom on her back although she isn't a scout, isn't that crazy?!"

I choke on my tea a little bit, but I heard that correctly, the news has spread within the walls like wild fire? I only done that two hours ago but everyone knows about it.

"Are you okay Miss Ezlyn, you look as if you've seen a Titan."Dr. Jeager

"Oh yeah, I'm okay."I beam setting my empty cup down on the table.

He stares at me for a moment to study if I'm lying or not, I try my hardest to not get caught out. He sighs and sits his cup down.
"Do you mind if I go through into another room to write down something in my notebook?"He asks lifting a leatherback notebook.

I nod and he gets up and exits the room leaving me with the two children. The boy stands up and runs round the table and sits next to me.

"I heard you were saved by a bunch of scouts, what were they like?"Eren asks eagerly, fizzing with excitement.

"They were kind, I want to be one when I'm older, just like my papa."I grin, making a flashy smile.

"Walls, so do I!" Eren jumps up and down on the spot.

We talk for a good few minutes of so until Dr. Jeager comes back through. "Eren, Mikasa we need to go now I have another patient to tend to, I'll see you next Friday." He says.

"Aww, will I see Ezlyn again, she's pretty cool."Eren sighs.

"Yes you can come with me to see her next time okay."Dr. Jeager says as Mikasa and Eren stand up ready to leave.

"Yay! Then I'll see you soon Ezlyn, let's go Mikasa."Eren runs out the door with Mikasa trailing behind.

I closed the front door as soon as they left and tidied up the front room back to its original state. After, I went upstairs to get a small nap before lunch, I was tired from this morning's events.

I had got my night ware on and jumped onto my bed and slid under the covers.
I tossed and turned trying to get into my usual sleeping position. I finally got into it and closed my eyes waiting to drown in a long, deep sleep.

(——————————————————-)
A/N: Hello my gorgeous reader, I'm surprised you have read this far, I've only started writing books like about a week ago and I don't know how it's going... but yeah, tell me if you like it or not in the comments if you can. I spent ages planning the next chapters, I don't have a clue if their stupid or don't make sense at all, but I hope for you to tell me you're opinion on them when I write them. I hope you have a nice day/night, and I'll hopefully see you in the next chapter.

Question; If you were to pick between a cat or a dog, what would you pick?

My Answer: Id pick a cat since they are easy to look after and they are extremely cuddly. (I've actually got two cats named Tiny and Max.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...
166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
713 15 17
Levi pointed to himself, crossed his arms in an X shape over his chest with closed fists, then pointed to me. "I love you." My eyes shot wide open as...
22.9K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...