Sang's reserve (COMPLETE)

By Islahugo

The Lee's are moving, again! It's fractured the close relationship between Kota and Jess. Which is damaged ev... More

Author's note
Moving!
Family?
3rd person POV
A new daughter?
3rd person POV
Suspicion
Lucky
3rd person POV
"Cupcake!" (part 1)
"Cupcake!" (part 2)
Paint and Monopoly
ADHD
Do you trust him?
Speechless!
3rd Person POV
Code breaker?
I love her? Don't I?
3rd Person POV
Dads?
Primo bacio!
No more green eyed monster!
"Trouble" (Part one)
"Trouble" (Part two)
"Baby?" (Part one)
Request for floor plans
3rd Person POV
Should have happened years ago!
Violet
"Baby"(Part two) and an explanation!
That smile...
What are they doing?
An answer to the first question!
Who knew?
Bang Bang, the Witch is back!
So that shot isn't so harmless...
What do I say?
A little background...
#Twist!!!(Maybe you saw it coming? Or not?)
Someone to love!
The long sleeves explained!
A sort of practical present?... and something your waiting for(hopefully)
3rd Person POV
Straw tastes bad!
#fanfic for the win!
Someone's falling!
Gabe+Clothes+Luke+Jess+bets= Cross Trouble!
3rd Person POV
The things we do for the best spot on the sofa!
An almost bonus chapter...
3rd Person POV
Clean and shine!
Heartbreaking puppies.
Toooooooo cute :)
Five minutes, does it make a difference?
Uh oh, looks like secret time is up...
So the buzzing?
The first trauma
The other kind of torture...
Crying by your self?
Maybe you'll like him more?
Should I (we) stay or should I (we) go?

Dinner with an uninvited guest...

1.5K 101 24
By Islahugo

Hi guys, I'm trying out someone else's POV, let me know if you like it

Please enjoy (as always) and I hope you comment and tell me what doesn't work etc. 

Uncle's POV:

I think I am going to start pulling my hair out if Gabriel doesn't make his point soon. Sang is supposed to be here in about ten minutes, I need him out!

"How the f**k are you so calm about the fact that one, they all seem to be bats**t crazy and my f*****g best friend, your f*****g nephew, is missing, now accused of being a traitor! Which we both know is a m************g lie!" This was amusing for the first few minutes, but half an hour later... oh my God.

"What's your point Gabriel?" I ask, breaking into his rant, before he can really get started.

"DO. YOU. KNOW. WHERE. HE. IS? BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF FOR YOU BEEN QUITE SO F*****G CALM!" he narrows his eyes at me scowling as he pants slightly, I give him a considering look. He was the only one who fought for my blond nephew, he still has the remnants of an impressive black eye to prove it.

"Yes!" I finally say. He goes to explode thinking I said no, as I have been saying to all the boys for the last few weeks, when he stops, and his mouth drops open.

"You do?" his head tilts, "Why didn't you tell us?" he asks going to open his phone.

"Because his safe where he is now and his not safe if you all know, so you aren't going to tell them that you know, that I know, where he is! We both know as you said he isn't a traitor!" I wait has he works out what I said before he tucks his phone away, still looking confused.

"What the f**k is going on Uncle? What has she done to us?" for a second I think his talking about Sang when I remember the girl they are all going out with, oh, what's her name again? Kayli!

"Kayli?" I question quickly to make sure we are on the same page.

"Of course, Kayli, who the f**k else would I mean?" he questions looking confused, I shake my head glancing at the clock, less than five minutes, "Before either of out teams met her, we worked better together than any other team, not like now! And there is now way that Luke would betray the academy, just no way, yet she touches North's arm, and he slams a fist into his brother's ribs!" Gabriel doesn't swear once, telling me how serious he is about this. I give him a considering look, before glancing at the clock, again, two minutes, she is never late.

"How about I talk to the people Luke is staying with, he was in a coma till yesterday, and see if they will let you in to see him?" He considers it for a moment.

"But if we are as dangerous to him as you say we are...?" I let out a small laugh, cutting him off, at the thought that Sang would let anything possibly dangerous come near anything she cares about. "What?" he asks me.

"No offence but the person protecting him, would not let anything bad near anyone they care about, plus they could probably take on your team and come out unscathed, they would definitely win!" I laugh again at the thought. Just Sang on her own is formidable, but with any animal in the vicinity, backing her up (seemingly just because they want to), plus Jess, the academy didn't stand a chance. Not if she decided to get retribution for Luke. It was very close to her doing that, when she saw the state he was in, but his recovery took precedence over destroying the people who hurt one of the ones that she already views as part of her family. Part of what this dinner is, is an attempt to make sure that she doesn't destroy the academy. Gabriel gives me a very dubious look. And crosses his arms, wanting to know what's going on, wanting to know what I know. I cross my arms back at him. I need him to leave, now. Sang will be here momentarily.

"Dad?" scratch that, Sang's here already! Gabriel turns to me and mouths dad, I let out a wince as I hear Phil come in as well.

"Hey sweetheart, where's this perfect cook then, you know he insisted on cooking when I told him I thought you were better!" Phil sounds outraged as Sang starts giggling.

"Temos companhia! Gabriel!"(we have company! Gabriel!) I call out and the giggling and movement from the other room stops.

"Don't talk about me f****r!" he shouts at me and I wince, he is so going to regret it when he meets Sang, she hates shouting and swearing! I roll my eyes.

"Tenho o Charlie e a Lola comigo!" (I've got Charlie and Lola with me) she finally calls back fear filling her voice, only noticeable because I know her so well. I've heard everything about my 'grandchildren' or grand monkeys I guess. The fact that Luke is apparently their adopted dad hasn't escaped me either. His also the dad for the other two, a wolf and a cheetah of all things, I laughed when Sang told us, then Jess sent up pictures of all four babies sleeping between Sang and Luke. Sang defiantly knew, as she had her eyes open in the picture, sleepily, but open, showing quite how comfortable she was with him, as she doesn't mind us knowing.

"Stop talking about me!" the idiot next to me shouts again.

"Be quiet!" I snap at him, I don't normally snap or tell anyone off so he stares at me in shocked silence.

"Vamos fazer com que não esteja perto da porta!" (We are coming in make sure his not by the door) my boyfriend calls. This time Gabriel says perfectly silent as the double doors out to the main seating area open. Phil comes in first, followed by my adopted daughter, holding two monkeys. Two tiny monkeys.

Gabriel doesn't speak for an entirely different reason; I glance at him and roll my eyes. His mouth has literally dropped open.

I look at my daughter as she sends me a hesitant smile, her blonde hair pulled back into a lose plait, face free, as usual, from any kind of makeup. My eyes move to the monkeys sitting on each shoulder.

"So, these are my grandkids!" I exclaim over exaggeratedly; she lets out another tiny smile in return and introduces me to Charlie on her right shoulder and Lola on the left. Then she goes quiet again, tense as she edges closer to me. She slides behind me, Phil moves in next to me, now scowling at Gabriel.

"Gabriel, this is my..." I start but...

"Our!" Phil buts in, yet again, Sang stifles her giggles, again!

"Fine, Our! Daughter! Sweetheart this is Gabriel Colman!" I give him a look and his mouth snaps shut.

"Who dyes the f**k out of your hair?" he manages to ask, Sang flinches back at his accusation, the swearing and his loud tone.

"Quer conhecer o Luke, querida. Ele tem um bom aspeto, só tens de olhar para além dos palavrões excessivos!" (He wants to meet Luke, sweetheart. He means well, you just have to look past the excessive swearing) I say to her. She looks at me and I make the charade sign for video, reminding her that he stood up for Luke. She peers round me and offers Gabriel a very tiny smile. One of the monkeys climbs onto her head, the other is currently climbing up Phil's shirt. Gabe smirks at the sight, Sang rolls her eyes and holds her arm up for the monkey to climb on to. It does and she pops it into my shoulder. It freezes perfectly still then decides I'm safe and climbs on to my head. The other one reaches Phil's head at about the same time so the whole angry strong dad look we are both going for is kind of ruined.

The two young ones certainly think so as Sang is barely stifling her giggles and Gabriel is full on laughing. We both manage to keep the stern expressions up for a few more seconds until I realise that the monkeys have their arms crossed where they are sitting on top of us and I snort with laughter, Phil a moment later.

"You're the girl!" Gabriel suddenly exclaims his laughter stopping, "the one covered in paint!" Sang gives him a slightly confused look and tilts her head, in the way that means she's considering how to answer. She lets out a sigh and her look changes to assessing.

"Posso derrubá-lo e transportá-lo para o meu? Para que ele não faça ideia de onde estamos, o Luke está a ser super inquieto e precisa de uma distração para o impedir de rasgar os seus estrias! Não confio nele, mas o J continua a dizer-me que também tenta confiar nos outros, ele só vai ver a baía do Luke..." (Can I knock him out and transport him to mine? So that he has no idea where we are, Luke is being super restless and could use a distraction to keep him from tearing his stiches! I don't trust him but J keeps telling me too try and trust others, he won't see anything but Luke's bay...) she keeps talking in Portuguese, Gabriel watching her closely, but I turn and let her look in my eyes. I go to say something, but Phil beats me to it.

"Vamos apoiá-lo o que quer que faça, querida!" (We will support you whatever you do sweetheart) he says to her and I add my nod of confirmation. She glances at Gabriel once more, before nodding to herself, a second later she has something in her hand. A blow dart?

"O pai prepara-te para o apanhar!" (Dad, get ready to catch him) she says looking at Phil. She moves closer to my shoulder and whips it up to her mouth. A moment later Gabriel has a bright red dart in his shoulder.

"What the F**k?" he yells as he collapses, Phil, monkey in tow get there just in time to make sure that he doesn't hit his head on the side.

"Ok dinner?" she asks us, "Gabriel will be out for approximately four hours, so I have time to taste this wonderful food!" she looks nervously at Gabriel as Phil lies him carefully down removing the dart. I know she doesn't like hurting people, but I also know there is nothing she won't do to protect the ones she loves, and I'm proud to be part of that group.

"Little bird, it's going to be ok!" I mutter wrapping my arm around her shoulders as she looks up at me. She gives me a soft smile before heading towards the counters. The three off us work together to serve up the food I've just made, and dinner ends up being fantastic, the monkeys living up to the nickname of terrible twosome as Jess calls them. Or they do until they exhaust themselves and clamber sleepily into Sang's lap.

During dinner we bring up the topic of the academy and retribution, she informs us it is Luke decision to make that choice and she will stand by it. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not, but I don't think Luke will want to hurt any of his brothers. I make a metal note to talk to him about it. She tells us how bad the injuries are and then explains how long she expects it to take him to heal. It's almost enough to make me tell her screw what Luke wants, go give them the same injuries!

Before she leaves, she goes into our security footage and edits herself out, at the same time she changes what happens to Gabriel, so that he leaves after his shift. The monkeys now fast asleep in her sling, which I normally reserved for the wolf and cheetah from what I've heard.

Me and Phil help her load Gabriel into the Land rover and she gives us hugs in a goodbye motion. When Phil mutters about being invited over she giggles and mutters something about soon. Then she kisses us both on the cheek and hops in the car.

"Go have fun dads!" She calls softly out the window as she leaves, still giggling as she winks at us.

"Did she just suggest what I think she just suggested?" Phil asks turning to me. I shrug then nod and l out a grin. My boyfriend grins back, acting more like a teenager than a fifty-year-old man, "Shall we?" he asks holding out his arm.

"We shall!" I say pretending to be a posh lady and looping my arm through his, we both laugh like schoolgirls (but deeper) and I quickly lock the dinner before we head to Phil's car. 

I hope you liked this part, I loved writing, (not as much as the Luke part though) 

See you soonish, I've got tests at collage this week and work at he weekend so you may or may not be lucky with another update this week... depends how many votes and comments I get :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 134 60
It was never supposed to be this complicated . It was only supposed to be a one night stand and then they'd go their separate ways. Sophie was in de...
117K 4.8K 36
What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later w...
20.6K 1.6K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
512 88 21
*YES I KNOW JO AND ASH AREN'T RELATED BUT THEY ARE FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY SO SHUT UP* Mona Harvelle looked to be your average 20 year old girl...