She's the One [JJ x Reader]

By jennyjareausupremacy

[JJ X F!Reader] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blo... More

-Disclaimer-
First Impressions
Penelope's Right
I Think She's the One
Decisions, Decisions
Actually, It's Doctor
Screw Them [smut]
Breakfast x2 [smut]
-Disclaimer-
Sick Day
Michael
A RisquΓ© Moment [smut]
Get In Loser, We're Going Shopping
Feeling Adventurous [smut]
We're Not So Different, You and Me
Visitors [smut]
Love is a Terible Thing to Hate
The Love of a Family
Did it Hurt?
Bathroom. 5 Minutes. Alone [smut]
Mutual Affection [smut]
Damaged Psyche
Enough is Enough
Kiss and Make Up [smut]
Motherhood
That Time of the Month
Saturday [smut]
Indecent Proposal
Celebrations [smut]
You Don't Have to Do It Alone
Just a Matter of When
Let Them Listen [smut]
Staying in Shape
Is that New? [smut]
Run Around The Mall
Dreams of the Future
Statistics Aren't Comforting
Patience is a Virtue
30-31 Days [smut]
Β‘Buon Natale!
A Merry Little Christmas
Unwrap Me [smut]
"Simp"
Domestic [smut]
Love At First Sight [smut]
Good News, Bad Reaction
Self-Esteem Talk
Reassurance [smut]
Love Bites
Hawaiian Rolls and Yellow Balloons
Strange Fruit
JJ's a Pro
Sweet As Can Be [smut]
"This Thing Tonight" [smut]
Movie Night
All Hallows' Eve
No Promises [smut]
Pineapple Juice
The One in Barbados
Hot Tub Time Machine [smut]
Wet Dream [smut]
Feel Safe
And In The End- Finale

All Dressed in White

4.5K 77 16
By jennyjareausupremacy

Long chapter: ~1500 words

November 20, 2020
Waking up in bed alone was not what I imagined on the day of my wedding. I saw the covers on JJ's side flung across the mattress, like she couldn't wait to get up. I rubbed my eyes and put on my sweats before walking to the door of our bedroom. As I reached for the doorknob I realized music was playing from the kitchen. I then heard JJ humming along to it while standing at the stove. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as we swayed softly with the music, "Mmm whatcha doin, baby?"

"Well I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but it looks like you finally decided to get up."

"Ahhh is that why I woke to an empty bed this morning?"

"Yes, wasn't my intention though... sorry, my love."

I continued placing light kisses on her neck, "Mmm don't apologize it's all right... we can still bring this into the bedroom, yeah?" She nodded and I helped her finish making the tray of breakfast she'd been preparing. We finished eating around 10:00 and I got ready to leave for Emily's while JJ waited for Garcia to show up at our place. We both decided to wear dresses and adhered to the customs by not seeing each other's beforehand. Penelope buzzed into our intercom at 10:30, and I knew that was my cue to leave.

"Okay, Jayje, call me if you need anything... I'm gonna head to Em's now."

She jogged up to me and gave me a peck on the lips, "Mwah! I'll see you later, Y/N," she winked and I walked out the door.

A few hours later
Emily looked at her watch, "Okay, Y/N, it is officially 1:00 and you have exactly one hour before we have to be at Rossi's for pictures."

Derek was with us too, "Y/N, where are you guys going for your honeymoon?"

In the midst of trying to let Emily help me get ready, I replied "Florence."

He whistled, "Hot damn, Italy? You really going all out for this, huh?"

I chuckled, "Well it was between that and Santorini in Greece... JJ wanted a beach but I wanted greenery. The food ended up being the deciding factor."

Emily chimed in while trying adjust my dress, "Haha well I bet Rossi's happy about that!" Within 30-40 minutes my dress was on and I just had a few final accessories to put on before we left for Dave's house. By 1:50 we were out the door; Hotch let JJ and I each borrow an SUV for a couple hours, so we used those to commute to Rossi's. Derek drove while Emily joined me in the backseat.

"Nervous, Y/N?"

"Nervous-happy combo? That's valid, right?"

"Feelings are feelings, they're always valid... don't be scared— weather is nice, you look beautiful, JJ will look beautiful, she loves you, we love you, what can go wrong honestly?"

"Ugh don't say that, Em, you're gonna jinx my wedding day!" We chatted for the rest of the ride, mostly about what JJ and I had planed in Florence, and were pulling up to Rossi's house before we knew it. Emily and I set up in one of his guest bedrooms and waited for word of when JJ arrived. Sitting and twiddling my thumbs made me even more nervous. Luckily, it didn't take long before I saw Garcia pulling into Rossi's driveway.

Emily yelled at me, "Y/N! Get away from the window! Don't you want to be surprised when you see JJ in her dress for the first time?"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! I'm too excited!" Once Garcia texted Emily saying JJ was all set up in a bedroom, we knew it was time for a wedding to happen. I walked down first and took my place next to Spencer, Henry, and Michael in front of all our friends and family as music gently played in the background. Before I knew it, JJ appeared in the archway of Rossi's back door. She looked ethereal even from 50 feet away. I knew I'd start crying as she slowly made her way down the aisle, and I was right. When JJ came face-to-face with me, she reached her hand up to my face and wiped a tear off my cheek with her thumb.

"You look beautiful, Jennifer"

"As you do, Y/N... All dressed in white"

We started to lean in for a kiss but Spence quickly stopped us, "Guys! I'm not there yet!" We giggled to each other and I reached out to hold her hands in my own. Michael was standing at my feet and Henry was standing at JJ's.

Spencer started us off: "Dearly beloved and honored guests, we are gathered together here to join Jennifer and Y/N in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. The brides have each prepared vows that they will recite now," he turned to me, "Y/N, do you take Jennifer to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

"I do." Another tear slid down my cheek and JJ smiled.

Spence turned to her, "And Jennifer, do you take Y/N to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

"I do."

Spencer faced the crowd, "Jennifer and Y/N will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other. Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by you wearing them. Your wedding rings are special; they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle—a symbol of love never ending. It is the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other without end," he motioned to Michael, who held up the pillow that my ring box was resting on. I grabbed the ring from the box and Spencer continued, "Y/N, please place the ring on Jennifer's left hand and repeat after me: 'As a sign of my love.'"

"As a sign of my love"

"That I have chosen you"

"Above all else"

"Above all else"

"With this ring, I thee wed."

I slid the ring onto JJ's finger, "With this ring, I thee wed."

Spencer made a motion to Henry, who gave JJ her ring box as Michael did for me moments before, and carried on with the wedding, "And Jennifer, please place the ring on Y/N's left hand and repeat after me: 'As a sign of my love.'"

"As a sign of my love"

"That I have chosen you"

"Above all else"

"Above all else"

"With this ring, I thee wed."

She put the ring she'd gotten me on my finger, "With this ring, I thee wed." We held each other's hands as we anticipated Spence's final words, "And now by the power vested in me by the District of Columbia, it is my honor and delight to declare you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." JJ and I brought each other close and we met in the middle for the perfect kiss. It was soft and caring and full of emotion, coinciding with the scattered sounds of cheers and yells as we pulled away. JJ and I walked back down the aisle together and got ready to take our first pictures together as a married couple. This also gave us more time to admire how amazing we thought each other looked.

*here's JJ's dress 😍
*yours can be whatever you want🥰

After we were satisfied with the number of pictures the photographer took, we made our way to Rossi's patio where long tables had been set up for the reception. With flowers all around and candles lighting up the backyard, it looked so elegant and we were both so happy with how it turned out.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and eating and laughing and being happier than we've ever been while surrounding ourselves by the people we love. The limo we reserved picked us up from Rossi's around 11:00, and we went to go change so our honeymoon could begin— our first adventure together as wife and wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 94 19
˗ˏˋ ✨ 'ΛŽΛ— 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ─── Emily leaves to accept a job at Interpol, because she can no longer withhold her feelings for her co-worker and best...
94.7K 1.8K 26
Agents Emily Prentiss & Jennifer Jareau begin to realize they are falling for each other, but with all thats in the way it's not only impossible but...
12.4K 162 36
Criminal Minds Fanfiction Jemily JJ and Emily live next to each other, they work alongside each other. What happens when Emily is forced to leave to...
93.9K 1.7K 29
π’Šπ’•π’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆, 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’† π’Š'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’π’Šπ’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 "π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’– 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" "π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’”"