My Secret Marriage

By theenormoussea

Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecuriti... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
New book

chapter 104

18.8K 917 92
By theenormoussea

Sadhvi's pov:

"She is not a random girl. She is my girl."He said it so firmly.

My heart skipped a beat.......goosebumps appeared on my skin listening to his determined voice.

"How can she???" Bani spatted a sage could believe that Siddarth is supporting me rather than ria.

"She is." He said and turned to ria who was almost gaping may be due to 'My Girl's......

" And you....I hope you stop roaming around saying that I will marry you and shit. Because it never gonna happen." He said almost like a warning.

"Sid......I....I am ok with you relation with her.
You can spend all the time you want till you are in college with her
But after that we will marry....I will ask dad to send the proposal for uncle." She said almost requestingly.

I felt somewhat bad for her.....

Listening to this Siddarth's lips formed a thin line .

"Are you deaf??? I have my girl I don't need antly others." He said  and tried to come near me but she held his hand.

Sensing his glare she removed her hold but said

" Sid.....why are you doing this to me???"

I gasped hearing this.
Why is she talking like this.....she is doing as if Siddarth betrayed her.

Even the people around us started whispering eachother which I can hear softly like

'She is so pityful....such a heartless boy'

They don't know anything but they are speaking I'll of my husband.

"I am not explainable to you. I never gave you any hopes ....I haven't even spoken with you." He said coldly.

She is now looking at me in anger.
She barged towards me saying

"It is because of this bitch right???? I will kill you."

She is looking like a mad woman.

She came and clutched my hairs pulling them hardly....

Her attack was so sudden that I couldn't react..when I realized she was already holding my hairs.

I painful whimper escaped from my lips as her hold is really hard and was pulling with all her strength.

Geetha and Siddarth rushed towards me at almost the se time.

He with out any hesitation warned her
" LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW. OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES."

Listening to this her hold loosened a little. Geetha pushed her away from me.

"Sid....I will try to be as you like. Don't leave me." She again started begging him.

How much ever I know he won't melt for her act I didn't liked the fact that other woman is eyeing on my husband.

"Get you act together. I like Sadhvi and I won't leave her." He declared.

I wanted it to be love....but sigh....it will be in future I hope.

"What spell did she did on you???" She asked as she don't know what to say.
She looks like she is at the verge of breaking.

"Do I need to report everything?" He asked her .

"Sid....you don't know her. She is a slut . Did you read the article??? Come on see it " she said and opened her mobile showing him the article in which our intimate pictures were there.

Seeing them his eyes darkened.

" She is the one who published the article Sid. She just want money." She said again

How many times she will repeat the same sentences.

I came to this world hearing a loud sound.....maybe something broke , only to see it was Ria's phone.

"I dare you to say another bad word about Sadhvi." He warned her.

But Bani doesn't seem to effect by this.

" What will you do??? She is a slut.
This is what we all a girl who sleeps around. Am I wrong? " She said angrily.

" She doesn't sleep around." Siddarth said fisting his hand to control his anger.

"Isn't she.....just looking at those pictures is enough to say that she sleeps around." She shouted.

"And wait.....can we call her a prostitute as she is doing it for money??" She laughed at me.

My eyes welled up listening to her.i took few breathes stopping myself from crying.

Will he not say that we are married????
I thought.

"Shut up.....you can't talk to her with such tone.

You are asking about our relation right???" He asked her

To which ani nodded her head.

" WE ARE MAN AND WIFE. Is this enough???" He said.

I started trying for real listening to this.

I am so touched with him....revealing our secret.

I have never ever cried in happiness.......I always wanted to experience that.

Which I am doing it right now.

I am now floating in the cloud of happiness.

I don't care what others think.....but I am happy that we are married.
I am not concerned with anything else.

I can look at the shockful expressions from almost everyone expect Geetha.

"Say it is a lie Sid." Ria said.

"No it isn't so I expect you to stay away from her.

And I hope everyone know that husband can kiss his wife. So I don't find any fault doing that. So stop slut shaming my wife because she is the most precious one to me." He said coming towards me.

I couldn't stop myself anymore...  I ran towards him before he could reach me and thrown myself at him.

He almost stumbled back as he didn't expect this coming. But anyway he hugged me back.

I was crying and almost chocked.....listening to it he moved back from me and rubbed my tears.

"Don't cry baby...." He said.

I nodded but I couldn't stop myself.....I am so much overwhelmed with happiness

But he is looking corcernly at me.
" Don't try.....I will make them pay for their deeds." He said.

I shook my head saying

"Do....don't do it..I.... I am fine ." I said as I sobbed.

He sighed and gave me his hand kerchief from his pockets.

Seeing that I felt so happy.

I have always saw in drama male lead offering his hanky to female lead...now that I am experiencing it....it feels heaven.

"Please don't cry baby.....I can't see you like this." He said

"No...I am crying with happiness." I said pouting as I wanted to kiss him right now .

I would have done it if we don't have any audience here.

Suddenly someone pulled me back.

I was frightened.......it was Bani.

"Just by saying you don't become wife and husband. We need proofs." She said.

I tried to remove her painful hold on my hand but it inturn tightened.

Siddarth  swat Bani' hand away and held me protectively.

"Don't even dare come near my wife. I will make sure you will be bankrupt if you repeat it." He warned her.
She looked somewhat afraid hearing his threat.

"And you guys need proof right???" He asked to which all Ria's friend nodded

He removed the thali (mangalsutra)  which i was hiding all these days for all to see.

" Is this enough proof??
Even if it is not don't care......" He spatted before holding my hand walking out from there.

I can feel all the gazes on me.

I saw Varun who was looking confused at me???

Sigh.....I should explain all the things to him.

I thought as I followed Siddarth.

******

Hey guys????
Did you liked today's double updates?????

Hope you are satisfied with this.

I will try my best to entertain you always.

Please don't forget to vote the chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.2K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
630K 22.6K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
106K 3.3K 57
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
624K 42.6K 72
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...