Dream SMP (Hogwarts AU)

By LuminaStarCrest

A series of connected (but not chronological), stand-alone fics revolving around members of the Dream SMP, al... More

Info List
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing (Part 1)
Niki Got a Letter
The Tale Of The Pink Hair
No...No.. Sapnap Don't Do It!!
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing p.2
Letters To Phil
Ranboo's Debut
Chaser Down!
Big Brothers
Niki Wants In
Wake Me Up After Astronomy, Would You?
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.1
We Lost Him Already?!
Jellybur
A Little Fun at Hogsmead
You Reek of Vinegar
Have You Met Clementine?
Remind Me to Tell You to Never Be a Healer
Henry Goes Missing
Baking 101
Potion Delivery Mishap
Wilbur's Valentine
Tommy's Magical Achievements
Tommy Your Hufflepuff is Showing p.3
Of Braids and Flowers
A Hippogriff In The Castle
JealousInnit
The Little First Year
Pfff, I'm Not Scared Of Techno
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 1)
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 2)
The Better Brother
Bad Idea
So You Want To Be A Prefect?
Flying With Style
Tubbo No. Tubbo Yes!
April Fools!
Studying for O.W.Ls-Well, Trying To
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides part 2
I Get To Be Captain!
Supervising
I Hear "Language" Through the Walls
Karl Does History Homework
The Broomstick Servicing Kit Incident
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff Is Showing (Part 4)
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.3
Invisible Child
Tommy Your Hufflepuff Is Showing p5
Running Errands With A Child
The Case Of The Missing Parchment
Bring Your Kids To Work Day
Fundy's Prophecy
Code-name "Slime"
Dream's Christmas Party
Keith The Dragon
The Craft Children and Magical Creatures
Sam's First Mission
Who's Older?
Hey Hi!
Of Swings and Snow

Pig?

853 58 44
By LuminaStarCrest

Summary:

Technoblade has always been amazed with Phil's ability to transform into an animal. Now, he can finally be one. What could possibly go wrong?

Set during Techno's thrid year.
***

Today's the day. Technoblade thought as he stared at the phial in his hand. He has worked hard for this and if it fails he was gonna—

Blood for the Blood God!

"No, chat!" Techno scolded. "I'd rather not get expelled, or put in detention."

Pff. Technoscared.

Technoscared!

"I am not scared," Techno said calmly before sighing.

He has done everything that he needs to do. He's done his 'homework'...

***

"Techno?" He hears Wilbur's voice coming from behind him. "I swear, if you're reading that fucking Transfiguration book again." Based on the shadow that loomed over him, Techno could guess Wilbur moved  front of him now. "Unbelievable," the younger of the two said.

"What?" Techno asked.

"What do you mean 'what?'" Wilbur said. "Did you even eat lunch yet?"

"I've eaten," Techno said.

"Lunch?" Wilbur asked.

"... I'd say an apple is healthy enough," Technoblade said.

"Yeah, no," Wilbur said, reaching for Techno's wrist. "C'mon, you're eating something more than an apple."

"I have to study though," Techno said but didn't fight Wilbur who was pulling him towards the Great Hall.

"Study what exactly?" Wilbur asked. "Tech, you're one of the smartest students in this school," he said. "You don't have to sacrifice necessities for a stupid book." Wilbur urged for the pink haired male to sit down.

"...Okay," Techno said. "Thanks."

***

Techno smiled as he thought back at the memory. That was step one finished. Next one was the Mandrake leaf.

Bleh.

Disgusting.

"I know!" Technoblade agreed with the voices in his head. "Whoever made this a step had nothin' better to do with their life."

***

Christmas break has come once more. Techno was thankful that he chose to do the Mandrake step at home. Doing this at school would have been a pain.

"Here you go," Phil placed a plate of food in front of Techno.

Technoblade furrowed his eyebrows. They usually have empty plates and would grab the food that what they want from the middle of the table.

"Don't worry, mate," Phil said. "It's nothing bad. I just made your food a bit sweeter, because I am telling you, Mandrake Leaf with food is bitter as fuck."

"Thank you," Techno said before taking a bite.

Phil was right. Even with the sweeter food. It still tasted bitter. Well, at least it was better than without the excess sweetness.

***

Worst thing about that was he swallowed the leaf in his sleep three days before the end of the month!

Loserr

F

Techno let chat voice their thoughts because even he was wallowing after that. It took him another month of suffering before he finally reached the end of the month.

He put the Mandrake Leaf and a strand of his hair in a phial that Phil gave him, along with the other ingredients.

Next step was to keep it in a dark place and wait for an electrical storm. They had to go back to Hogwarts, so he decided to wrap it in a dark cloth and put it in the very bottom of his trunk—using a silencing spell as a safety precaution—and leave it there.

Every sunrise and sunset, without fail, he chanted.

***

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus," Techno chanted as the sun rose.

A loud noise of something being toppled over caught his attention. He turned around and found a boy who knocked over a stool in the general area of their common room.

"Umm, hi," a boy with brown hair waved at him.

Tubbo!

Tubso!

Tubster!

Who?

Tommy's friend

Oh, right.

"Hey, kid," he said.

"You're Tommy's brother, right?" Tubbo asked him.

"Yeah. Why?" Techno asked.

"No reason!" Tubbo smiled at him. "Why were you chanting earlier?"

"Uhh advanced magic stuff."

"That's so cool!"

***

And so that's how he got a companion every morning.

Then came the storm. Nothing much happened that time. He pulled out his trunk and found what he needed. The mixture in the phial was finally blood red.

The morning after—which was right now—-Techni moved to an empty classroom that no one ever uses.

He stared at the phial again before raising his wand and placing it against his heart. "Amato Animo Animato Animagus," he said then brought the phial to his lips, drinking its contents.

Techno could feel a strong second heartbeat from his chest. He concentrated kn the form that he will take. Not fearing nor doubting.

Technopig!

What?

Techno opened his eyes and he felt...odd. He walked towards a galss cabinet ro see his reflection.

Technopig. He thought as he saw a pig in place of his human body staring at the reflective surface.

Techno let out a weak chuckle—well an oink—as he stared at his reflection. He knew that he couldn't choose his form, but why the hell a pig? He—WHAT?

This is fine. He thought to himself. I just have to concentrate to go back to my normal form.

...Normal form.

...Normal...form?

F

L

E

Heh?! Am I stuck like this?!

The pig let out a string of oinks and grunts of anger, which attracted the attention of a certain someone who was passing by.

"Hello?"

Oh COME ON!

Tommy!

It's the child!

Chat! Chat! Stop cheering! This is a bad thing!

Technoblade was distracted from his thoughts when a loud gasp left the blond boy's lips.

"Pig!" He rushed over to Techno and crouched down.

The 11 year old grabbed Techno's front legs gently and began moving it up and down. "Hi Mr. Pig," Tommy said. "Where'd you come from?"

Okay. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. Techno thought. Tommy's fond of animals. Maybe if I can somehow communicate to him to bring me to Professor Wittlemire, she can transfigure me back to normal.

Techno began shaking his head, trying to tell Tommy that he wasn't a pig. The boy stared at him with a confused face. Techno let out oinks, even though he knew Tommy wouldn't understand a thing, it was worth a try.

"You know, you look like someone that I know," Tommy sais as he narrowed his eyes at the pig. "Yeah, yeah," he nodded. "Your eyes look a lot like Techno's! They're really red."

Techno perked up at this and nodded, followed by oinks.

"Do you like that name?" Tommy asked. "I can't call you that though, you'll have the same name as my brother." Tommy crossed his arms across his chest. "I'll just call you Pignoblade!"

Tommy laughed at his little joke, before lifting the pig in his arms. For an 11 year old, Tommy was quite strong. Either that or Techno was light. Now that he thinks about it, maybe it was the second one.

He sure as hell felt light. Must be Tommy's magic overflowing. He thought. It hasn't been a year yet so it was understandable that Tommy still hasn't gotten a full hold of his magic.

"I'm bringing you to the Great Hall," Tommy announced, startling Techno a bit.

Shit. I got distracted.

Tommy walked to the Great Hall, all smile-y about his new friend. He got a few strange looks from other students, which he easily deflected by glaring at them, which caused them to look away and mind their own business.

Techno couldn't help but smirk. He didn't teach Tommy how to do a death glare for nothing.

Technosoft.

Awww Techno's proud.

Oh, right, you guys exist.

Tommy reached the Great Hall no problem and was about to go towards his house table when he gets pulled over by a professor.

So much for no trouble.

Professor Fernsby, the Potions professor, stood before Tommy and Pignoblade.

"Mr. Thomas," Professor Fernsby started. "I believe we have made it clear that only cats, toads, and owls are allowed in Hogwarts.

I don't know how you managed to sneak in a pig, but I'm going to have to  take him."

"No!" Tommy said, pulling Techno closer to himself and moving away from Professor Fernsby. A harsh wind accompanying the action.

"Professor?" A familiar voice called.

Wilbur

Wilbyy

"Is there a problem?" Wilbur asked standing behind Tommy and placing his hands on the youbger's shoulder.

"Pigs are not allowed in Hogwarts," Professor Fernsby said simply.

"Pig?" Wilbur looked down and there in fact was a pig in Tommy's arms.

Wilbur crouched down to level with the blond, "Tommy, where the hell did you get a pig?" He whispered in a scolding tone.

"I found him," Tommy said. "Pignoblade is my friend now, Wil. You can't take him from me," he said stubbornly.

"Pignoblade?" Wilbur asked.

Use your brain Wilbur! Technk thought as he stared into his twin's eyes.

"Oh for fucks sake," Wilbur muttered before standing up once again. "Sorry for the trouble Professor, buf I assure you this isn't a pig. This is my brother," he said.

"I'd appreciate it if you keep familial banters to yourselves," Professor Fernsby said.

"Wha—no!" Wilbur laughed. "Techno has been trying to be an animagus and I'm guessing he got stuck like this."

Professor Fernsby hummed, "Very well, I shall fetch Professor Wittlemire, she should know what to do."

The Transfiguration professor lead Wilbur, Tommy and Techno to a classroom. "Shall we?" She gestured for Tommy to put the pig on the floor—which he complied to, thankfully—then pulled out her wand. Wordlessly she transfigured Technoblade into a human once again.

"Techno?" Tommy exclaimed. "Where's my pig!"

Professor Wittlemire walked out of the classroom quietly, she did not want to deal with whatever's gonna happen.

"Tommy, Techno was the pig," Wilbur said.

"I want my fuckin' pig!" Tommy exclaimed.

"You'll get your pig back once I managed to master how to be an animagus," Techno said.

Tommy pouted.

"Aww c'mon Toms, don't pout."

"Pig."

"Why'd he have to get attached," Techno grumbled.

"Pig!"

+++++
So yeah, Techno's an animagus! He's gotten used to transforming so Tommy got his pig soon enough, lol.

Also! If you suggested anything that happens on HP Book 4 (tri-wizard, yule ball, Quidditch cup) I have bigger plans for this Au and I already have ideas for those and will need them in the future. I'm sorry I won't be able to write it here.

Sorry for any typos, still on my phone. If you see any, no. Just...no.

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-LuminaStarCrest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...
492 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
90.7K 4.9K 47
Four brothers, scattered across the map. A kingdom, awaiting its rulers. A prophecy, bringing all the pieces together. This is the story of how he fo...
37.2K 474 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...