The Bloom Titan (1/2)

By Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... More

CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.1: The Adori Manor

2.3K 46 65
By Supreme_Noeva

In a world full of man-eating, humanoid creatures known as Titans, humanity was pushed to the brink of extinction. They somehow erected three concentric walls and sought refuge behind them, each fifty meters high and had a name. The outer wall was named Wall Maria, the next was named Wall Rose, and the most protected one was Wall Sheena where only the wealthy had the luxury to stay within. Wall Sheena also housed King Fritz, King of all the land within the walls.

Three regiments were created to protect the law within the walls. The most important one, the Military Police, used to protect the king and maintain law and order. The Second, the Garrison, was used to maintain wall fortification and protect the gates from any harm. Last but not least, the Scouts also known as the Survey Corps, is the most devastating one yet. They go outside the walls to seek information about the outside and the Titans, but many do not come back. Once the Survey Corps Never came back due to the Titans.

Everyone within the walls was supposedly the last of Humanity. The Walls were safe, free of Titans, letting man-kind thrive once again. But no one knew that the fate of humanity would rest on a little girl's decisions... or did they?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mama! Look what I made!"I run up to Mama showing her a drawing I made of herself.

She looked down at me with disgust and ripped the drawing out of my hand and examined it.
I was looking at her eagerly to see how she would react.

She ripped it up into tiny pieces and chucked it in the bin. "Get out my sight."She says, annoyance lacing her tone.

"Oh okay."I sigh heading back to my room on the upper floor.

Mama was very horrible to me and always said 'I wish I never had you.' Or 'Disgusting Brat.'
But that never stops me from loving her, Papa on the other hand wasn't very different. Sometimes he'd care for me and love me and then there were times he hated me especially when he was drunk. I don't have a tiny clue on when this hatred started. I do remember once when I was younger they were both loving, caring people.

I plopped down onto my comfy seat next to the window in my room and stared out of it, admiring the outside.

My house was rather big and was located a few miles from Shiganshina, the southern city on Wall Maria.
Its name was The Adori Manor, belonging to my papa Asher Adori.
Whenever my Papa was drunk he said that I was to never inherit it because I am not worthy of the name Adori.

My full name is Ezlyn Isabel Harper instead, taking my mother's name. I also took her looks, I looked nothing like Papa at all. My Mama has brown eyes and so does my Papa, but somehow I got green.

I was staring out the window when I heard Mama call out my name from downstairs.
"Ezlyn! Your friends are here for you!"She shouts in her honeyed voice.

I run downstairs into the downstairs landing to see my friends Charlie and Else at the door waiting for me.

"Hello!"I smile standing next to Mama.

"We were wondering if you wanted to come with us shopping in Shiganshina this evening?" Else asks playing with her light pink dress.

I look up at Mama to see if I'm allowed and she looks at me with her fake smile and nods.
"Here you can have a bag of coins to spend with your friends."She hands me a small bag of coins then pats my back.

"Thanks, Mama!"I smile and run out the door with Charlie and Else.

"Be back before dinner and don't be late."She says glaring daggers at me as I turn around.

I knew something was going to happen to me tonight because she gave me money, but I didn't care, it was normal for me.

"So where do you wanna go first?"Charlie asks as we slow down from running.

"I wanna go to the tea shop!"Else gleams as we start walking.

"Same!"I laugh.

Else and Charlie are twin siblings and are the same age as me. We all met when I was playing at the river alone inside Shiganshina and they approached me wanting to play since I seemed lonely. That was two years ago, we all turned ten in February last month. My birthday is the 8th of February and Else and Charlie's is the 21st of February.

They don't know of Mama and Papa being bad to me yet but they have their suspicions due to me flinching when they poke me or we start play fighting.

We arrived at Shiganshina in at least ten minutes and were heading towards the local tea shop.

"Oi, you girls stop there."We heard a voice behind us.

We turned to see a few members of the scouts approaching us.
"Can you tell us where the tea shop is?"A short man hisses.

"Levi! Be nice!"A girl nudges his side. He scowls and turns away.
"Sorry about him, can you show us where the Tea shop is?"

"Yep, we were going there anyway!"Charlie smiles.

"Thank you."A tall blonde boy says.

We start leading them to the infamous tea shop, I'm skipping with Else while Charlie talks to the scouts.

I was skipping along until I tripped over my own feet onto the dirty ground below.
"Oh no, Mama's gonna kill me."I whisper under my breath as I examine the dirt on my white dress.

"Oh, what happened to your legs?" Charlie said pointing to my bare leg that was black and blue from my Mama and Papa.

I quickly covered my leg with my dress and stood up.
"Oh, it's nothing."I smile wiping the dust off of my dress.

I looked up to the scouts that we were leading and the girl looked concerned.
"That isn't nothing little one, how'd that happen."She knelt next to me.

I was shaking because of my nerves about getting my parents caught out. "I'm a very clumsy girl you see."I beam. Although I'm shaking like mad, I have to crack a smile. I really hate being an eccedentesiast, it's annoying putting on a facade.

"But-"

"If the girl says it nothing, it's nothing, Isabel."The short, black-haired man says interrupting the girl.

"Isabel? That's my middle name."I smile looking at her.

"Oh Really."Isabel giggled.

"Let's keep going."Charlie starts skipping in the direction of the tea shop, her hair flowing with the wind.

We arrived at the tea shop minutes later and enter.
We all walk up to the counter ready to order something.

"Hello, welcome to Pollys Tea Shop, what would you all like to order?" A nice lady asks.

"What do you guys want?"I ask looking up at the scouts.

"We just need some Black tea leaves."Isabel smiles. "How are you going to pay though?"

I shook the bag of coins and she just looked surprised.
"Can we have two tins of black tea leaves and six cups of tea?"I say.

"Sure you can go sit over there while you're waiting."The lady smiles as I hand her the money.

We walk over to the table and sit down, I was next to the window staring outside at the crowds of people walking by.

"So what are your names?"The blonde boy asks.

"I'm Charlie and this is my Twin Else, and the girl sitting there is our friend Ezlyn." Charlie points to me. "What are your names?"

"As you already know I'm Isabel, this one here is Furlan and this grumpy one is Levi."Isabel laughs as Levi scoffs. "So what do you all wanna do when you grow up?" She asks curiously.

"I don't know actually, but Ezlyn usually has a good idea or two."Else says looking at me.

I look down at my lap and start twiddling my thumbs. "I want to join the cadets but I don't know if Mama would let me," I say in almost a whisper.

"What regiment?"Isabel asks getting excited.

"I've not thought of that yet actually, but I'd probably go for the one my father is in, "I say looking up at everyone. "He's in the scouts."

"Yahoo! That means if you do join the cadets we might see each other again!"Isabel is over the moon almost.

Levi is staring at me curiously. "What's your father's name?" He asks sitting upright.

"It's Asher Adori," I say.

They all stiffen at the name of my father.
"He's you're father, Captain Adori?"Furlan asks.

I nod my head.

"How can you live with him."Isabel shakes.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Here's your order young lady."The lady that was at the counter appears with two tins and six cups full of tea.

"Thanks."I give her a large smile.

She smiled back and walked away behind the counter.

We sat there sipping our tea talking about random subjects such as 'Where we live' or what happened in our past.
I learned that Isabel, Furlan, and Levi had grown up in the city underneath the royal capital.

I also noticed the way Levi held his cup was quite peculiar. He held it around the rim with his hands in a claw shape.
"Uhm, Levi can I ask a question?"I ask setting my cup down.

"What?" He asked staring at me.

"Why do you hold your cup like that?"I giggle.

Everyone's eyes were on Levi at this moment in time. "Well, when my mother was alive she'd always make us tea with her tea set her mother got her, so once I was drinking out of one of the cups and suddenly the cups handle broke off and the cup fell and tea went everywhere." He sighed.

I smiled and laughed a bit. "So you hold you're cup like that because you don't want the tea spilling again?"

I saw the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile for at least a millisecond. "Yes, basically." He says picking his tea back up.

I look at the clock to check the time.
I froze.

"I-I'm sorry, I need to leave."I quickly got up.

"Aw already?"Charlie asks.

"Y-yes, I'm late for dinner," I reply.

"Oh, we'll escort you so you don't get in trouble?"Isabel says standing up.

I smiled but shook my head. "No thanks, I'll be fine by myself."

"We insist. Levi said standing up with Furlan.

"Oh o-okay, I'll see you two soon then."I waved goodbye to Charlie and Else who were finishing off their tea.

We walked out of the tea shop and started walking towards my house.

"So what's you're mother's name?"Isabel asks walking next to me.

"Her name is Arielle Harper."I say as I look ahead at the beautiful scenery ahead.

I could see my house in the distance. But for some reason, I want to tell Isabel what happens at home but I love Mama and Papa too much although they beat me for little reason. I knew there was going to be a punishment for being late and getting given money.

We arrived at my house and Isabel knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing mama standing there. She looked angry and grabbed me by the arm dragging me into the house.

"I'm sorry if she caused any trouble, can you tell me what she did?"Mama said tightening her grasp on my arm.

"Oh no ma'am there must be a mistake, she helped us find the local tea shop and we thought we could walk her home." Furlan smiled.

Mama released her grip on me and started thanking them for bringing me back safely.

I said my goodbye to them as mama closed the door and turned to glare at me.
"You're late."She said staring into my soul with her raging eyes.

"I-I know, I lost track of time, please forgive me."I stumble over my words.

She slowly approached me raising her hand and clenching it into a fist.

Before she could hurt me the door swung open.

I looked at the door to see papa staring at mama.

He seemed drunk.
"What happened?"He asks walking in the door closing it behind him.

"This rat has come home late and deserves a punishment."She replied blankly.

"P-Papa?"I ask as he looks at me with his dead eyes.

"Can I help Arielle?"Papa asks approaching mama.

"Yes of course."She smiled evilly.

Papa walked into the kitchen as Mama approached me with a deadly stare.
She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down the stairs that led to the basement.

"Mama, please stop!"I cry as she chucked me against a concrete wall.

A few seconds later papa walks down the stair with something in his hand but it was too dark so I couldn't make out its shape.

"I've thought that you would've become tired of the same punishment, so I decided to give it a little change." Papa said blankly.

He walked up to me as I sunk back into the wall.
He grabbed my hair and knelt and I could clearly see what the item was now.
"Mama! Stop him please!"I yell at mama who was staring blankly at me from the corner of the room.

He was holding a pair of scissors holding it up to my leg.
"A little birdie told me you want to join the scouts."Papa growled pressing the scissors into my thigh.

"How d-did you know?"I whispered. Who told him?
"Who said you could speak!"He yelled scaring me.

He started dragging the sharp end of the scissors down my leg forming a deep cut, I cried out in pain.

My eyelids grew heavy and I felt lightheaded.
"Stay Awake!"Papa yelled in my ear making the scissors go deeper into my thigh.

I stayed awake as I endured large amounts of pain. I was literally lying in a growing pool of blood.

He stopped after what seemed like forever.
"Listen here rat, you've never to join the scouts ever! You hear me! You stay here with me and mama! Okay!"He yells into my ear.

I giggled for a moment and then I started laughing like a psycho.
Mama and papa stared at me in disbelief.
"Oh papa, if only I'd told someone about this, you might lose your job, "I say with tears falling down my cheeks.

"That's it, "Papa yelled at the top of his lungs. "I'm gonna do something I wish I'd done years ago!"

He lifted the scissors and shoved them into the already made cut in my leg. The cut was so deep, I thought it was touching the bone.

My laugh stopped as my breathing got heavy and my vision got hazy.
"Dear! Haven't you went too far?!"Mama yells covering her mouth.

"Shut up!"Papa shouted. His voice is dead.

I began to see stars and my surroundings became uneven. I heard a loud bang upstairs and footsteps running down the wooden stairs.

I saw military police and a few scouts.
"Someone get a Doctor!"Someone shouted, their feminine voice sounding familiar and comforting.

My eyelids drooped shut and my ears rang until my senses didn't work anymore.

---

An unknown warmth greets me and wakes me from my slumber. I open my eyes to observe my surroundings. I'm lying in a wooden bed covered by plain white covers.

I quickly sit up and fling the covers off of my legs. The one that got damaged the night prior, was bandaged up and not sore somehow.

But how?

"I see you have awakened."A voice says.
I looked to see a man coming up some stairs.

"Oh, hello, "I reply softly. "I've got a question."

"Shoot."The man said.

"How am I alive?"I ask as he sits down on a chair next to me.

He sighed. "I used a medicine only people get if they're in critical condition, by the way, I'm Doctor Jeager."

Critical condition? Does that mean I almost died?
"Where are my mama and papa?"I ask curiously, as Doctor Jeager writes something down on a piece of paper.

"They're in jail"He sighed.

Jail... no wonder they almost killed me.

"So when am I allowed to go home?"I ask twirling my brown hair around my finger.

"I'd say in a few hours, but it depends on how your leg is."He replied looking up at me.

"Okay, Thanks for answering my questions Doctor Jeager."I smile, bundling myself back into the covers.

---

It is currently five in the afternoon, seven hours after I woke up. It was called a miracle on how I survived and Doctor Jeager was praised by everyone around him.

I was eating some food in the dining hall of my house.

I wonder how they knew what was happening to me in the basement, was it maybe those scouts? I can't remember their names for some reason, in fact, I can't remember most of last night. It's as if that medicine has altered my memory.

I finished my dinner and washed my plate at the sink. I have an insane urge to explore one of the old forbidden places in my house, Papa's study.

I walked up the stairs and through the long corridor to Papa's study.
I stood outside the study door and opened the door slowly.

I walked into the dimly lit office, it was cold. I walked around the massive, oak desk to see a bunch of drawers and paperwork.

I opened the drawers to see loads of boring paperwork and before long I got bored and walked over to the cupboards.

I opened the cupboard to see a uniform and ODM gear that the military uses and a bunch of notebooks.

Just as I was going to pick up one of the manuals I heard a knock at the door downstairs.

I sprinted down the stairs and answered the door to see a bunch of scouts and some military police, around seven people.

"Hello."I smile recognizing a few faces.

"Heyo Ezlyn, can we come in?"Isabel asks kneeling to my height and ruffling my hair.

I nod my head and let the people into the house and I lead them into the dining room.

We all sat down at the table.
"So Ezlyn, we have your father in jail at the moment, we just came here to talk to you so we can make his sentence accurate for his crimes." A tall blonde man spoke. "My name is Erwin Smith, a squad leader in the regiment your fathers in."

"How long is his sentence at the moment?"I ask shifting in my seat.

"He's currently looking at 5 years in jail for attempted murder, but if he's been abusing you it could become a bit longer than that for child abuse. "Erwin says leaning forward in his seat. "Has your father ever raised his hand to you?"

"Yes, he has, "I replied looking down at my lap twiddling my thumbs like I usually do.

"Damn it..." Furlan hissed under his breath.

"Okay, thank you for your honesty."Erwin sighed scribbling something down on a piece of paper.

I felt a hand on my back and I turned to see a lady with glasses rubbing my back.
She smiled and I smiled back.

"You will need to come to court tomorrow so the judge has proof to sentence him." A member of the military police spoke.

"We will come and get you in the morning to take you," Erwin spoke, with assurance in his tone.

---

A/N- Hello everyone this has been a long chapter and I've just seen the new episode in season 4 and omg I am scared for the last episode this Sunday although I've read the manga. I'm kinda looking for a new anime to watch so if you have any recommendations don't be shy and put them in the comments.

Question: Who is you're favorite anime character/characters?

My Answer: Personally Jean Kirstein, Levi Ackerman (Aot), Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya (MHA), Gon and Killua (HxH), and Inosuke (Demon Slayer).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 83 22
Levi and Hanji start to grow something inside of them it more than friendship Hanji knows she is slowly falling for Levi. While Levi has this new thi...
6.4K 273 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
380 19 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...