𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 , 𝐋𝐔𝐊...

By scoopsaharrington

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝟏-𝟐 & 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected... More

✨ 𝕙𝕚 !! ✨
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝟙 , ghost of you
𝟚 , ghost of us
𝟛 , birthdays and... is that julie?
𝟜 , flashbacks & first kisses
𝟝 , used to be
𝟞 , big news
𝟟 , headaches & hesitations
𝟠 , secrets & reality
𝟡 , a tell
𝟙𝟘 , mental preparation
𝟙𝟙 , regret & confessions
𝟙𝟚 , better
𝟙𝟛 , too many questions
𝟙𝟜 , some bobbie therapy
𝟙𝟝 , whoops
𝟙𝟞 , now or never
𝟙𝟟 , that could work
𝟙𝟠 , tell me everything
𝟙𝟡 , clouded judgement
𝟚𝟘 , unsettling feelings
𝟚𝟙 , needing more
𝟚𝟚 , early risers
𝟚𝟛 , familiar words
𝟚𝟜 , what a time
𝟚𝟝 , my forty year old friend
𝟚𝟞 , spill everything
𝟚𝟟 , that spark
𝟚𝟠 , end
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟐 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌
1 - the abundant its
2 - the beginning
3 - good listeners
4 - the third crash
5 - happier
6 - still broken
7 - moving on
8 - parents suck
9 - meant to be
10 - traditions
11 - too close
12 - THAT NIGHT , her
13 - THAT NIGHT , him
14 - to healing
extra, "can we do it again?"
extra, meeting the boys
extra, "we're playing the orpheum"
extra, lets get married
extra, drivers license
extra, just for a moment
extra, rehearsing with the band
extra, skateboarding with willie
extra, iphones & tiktok pranks
extra, tiktok pranks 2
extra, movie night / jealousy
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊.
shocks ♪ sunset curve
shocks part two ♪ sunset curve
willie's sister ♪ sunset curve
replaced ♪ sunset curve
tshirt ♪ luke patterson
amp in the rain ♪ reggie peters
back to december ♪ alex mercer
julie's mom ♪ sunset curve
guitar lessons ♪ luke patterson
interviews with the band ♪ the band
new ♪ reggie peters
new2 (lover who can play the bass) ♪ reggie peters
new3 ♪ reggie peters
mad ♪ luke patterson
nightmare ♪ luke patterson
nightmare pt 2 ♪ luke patterson
panic attack ♪ reggie peters
blue for you ♪ reggie peters
student drop off ♪ charlie gillespie

extra, how they met

660 13 4
By scoopsaharrington

this one might be long.. oops. BUT its one i promised to yall and have yet failed to deliver soooooo here we go. i missed writing for my favorite pair soooo much, so this was really fun. also a part two is coming.
xxoo
5/30/21
♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

"ok, luke," the teen boys all sat at their usual circle table in the back corner of the cafeteria for lunch on a rainy october afternoon, "ready for todays the next person?" reggies word made luke tilt his head back and groan, while alex rubbed his palms together.

"yes."

"no."

"dont be such a debby downer luke." alex slapped his shoulder, "besides, we havent done this in a while."

the next person was a game the trio had made up to pass time, mostly during lunch period. one of the boys would come up with something stupid or funny or embarrassing or awkward for another boy to do to the next person, that would arrive wherever they happen to be.

"and dont forget," reggie pointed a loaded finger toward luke, "this is the game that brought me into your life." it was true, alex had dared luke to serenade the next person that walked into their chemistry class with a love song, and the boy with raven hair and a black leather jacket had just strolled in, text book in hand.

"how could i forget."

"okay, so..." reggie paused, choosing to ignore luke's sarcastic comment, and thought about what he wanted his best friend to do to the next unlucky, and innocent, victim of this cruel game.

"the next person to walk through those doors, you have to trip."

lukes eyes squinted, "how on earth do you expect me to do that?"

reggie shrugged, "i dunno."

alex's eyebrows raised toward the cafe door's, "well... this just got interesting."

all heads turned toward the door, as a beautiful girl walked through them. she was tall, her brown hair falling perfectly along her chest, and she smiled and waved quickly to her friends sitting across the cafe.

safe to say, she was way out of all the boys leagues. combined.

"no. no way." luke almost whined, "i cant trip her. she's gorgeous, that'd be like... a crime."

"a dare's a dare." alex said, shrugging and clapping his hands on lukes shoulders, who just sighed. its not the worst thing in the world (he thought this as he remembered when he had to accidentally spill milk onto a teachers blouse) but it was pretty close.

"alright, alright." luke put his hands up in surrender, "wish me luck, and my dignity sparing." the boys laughed and whooped as he got up. he coughed casually as he strolled over to the girl, who was still walking over to her friend group.

his heart pounded as he got closer and closer, noticing more about her as she came more into view. how her lips curled perfectly as she smiled, or how straight and white her teeth were, and how her height perfectly matched his, and -

turns out, luke didnt even need to think of a way to smoothly purposely trip the girl because he had been so distracted by her that he actually smashed right into her. their legs got tangled in a way that only seemed to happen in the movies, and they both went falling toward the ground.

awkwardly, luke ended up on top of her.

"i-i-i" luke tried his best to get up, but struggled. many tables around them were laughing, and he could hear alex's laugh from across the cafe.

"i am so sorry." was all he managed to say as he helped her up, his face blushed.

"a little iffy on the landing, i'd give it a 7.9." she wittly added as she brushed off her jeans, even though there was nothing on them, "i suppose your trying to make me fall for you, luke patterson."

the boy, at the very least, was stunned. at the girl's wit and ability to catch her breath so quickly. luke still hadnt taken a breath since he had crashed into her. he forced air into his lungs at this very moment.

"how do you know my name?" so many questions were spiraling through the boys head, but that was the only one that managed to find its way out.

"youre the boy in the band, everyone knows who you are," she said dubiously. luke wouldve denied the term everyone, but their band had grown pretty popular throughout the past semester. luke was just shocked to hear that someone like her would recognize someone like him.

"oh, well, im. uh, im sorry for crashing into you." he blushed again, but she only smiled.

"it was lovely to make your acquaintance on the cafe floor, patterson." she stuck out her hand, and luke noticed she had a purple butterfly ring on her middle finger, and her hands were quite cold.

he shook it, still shocked by her ability to remain calm, "hopefully next time will be more graceful, ms.... dont-know-your-last-name." he said the last part quickly, as if asking for it.

but she only giggled, winked, and briskly continued her stroll over to her friends, whom gawked at her from across the cafe.

luke turned to see similar faces on his friends.

"what did i just watch?" alex muttered as luke came back and sat down, his face still stained with shock.

"who was she?" reggie asked, leaning closer to luke.

"i have no idea."

for the rest of the week, luke saw her everywhere. in the hallway, in the cafe, walking past his class. she just seemed to be wherever he was. always catching his eye.

"so she didnt tell you her name?" reggie was still hung up on the fact, days after the encounter, that luke had a full on conversation with the girl and she was still unnamed.

"i, like, kind of asked for it, and she just walked away." luke put his forehead on his palm, and his elbow on the desk, "i dont know what im going to do. i need to know who she is!"

"i mean, you really like her right?" alex said, and luke gave him a look that said it was pretty obvious.

"from the minute conversation i had with her, i know that i need to know this girl." luke sighed, playing with the hem of his tshirt, "that this girl was worth getting to know."

"okay, well its time for us band boys to do what we do best."

"embarrass me?" luke whined.

"no," alex smirked, "write a song."

a full week after the tripping incident, luke coughed as he fixed his jean jacket over his shoulders, "ready?"

the song was written, the assembly planned, and the bell would ring in two minutes.

the plan was set. since their band was pretty popular, only a few signs around the school would let the kids of california know that after school on friday they would put on a show for everyone. this was a pretty usual event, whenever the band needed to practice for a gig or try out a new song. so of course, the whole school was talking about it all day. everyone was totally psyched.

but luke only hoped that one person was.

the bell rang, startling the boy, and they had already heard voices echo around the gymnasium as people piled in. the music started, and the boys took their stances behind/with their respective instruments.

the beat was strong, and it was loud. lukes voice came out confident, when everything inside of him was anything but.

I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

it was then he saw her. luke, keeping his eyes on the gym doors, hoped that his girl wouldnt miss too much of the song. but, at merely the end of the first verse, she was being viciously tugged into the room by one of her friends.

I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

luke's voice got louder, and stronger, as she entered the room and set her eyes on him. it was weird, but he didnt want to fight it. he winked down at her, and she weaved her way through the crowd.

Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, i'm stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!

luke laughed as the verses perfectly matched their encounter the other day. he hoped she would get it too, and she seemed to as she laughed along with him. reggies bass strongly kicked in as the chorus started.

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you

she smirked from the crowd, inwardly wondering if the words coming from the cute boy's mouth were about her.

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
'Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you

luke had been thinking so much about the band lately, about getting famous, and playing for all of california forever. but, it seemed, that after meeting her, she was all he ever thought about. he just wanted to be somebody to her.

he tried to relax and enjoy the rest of the song, and he watched as she began to dance and twirl to the beat of the song.

I used to ride around
I didn't wanna settle down
But now I wake each day
Looking for a way that I can see your face

he jumped down from the stage, and the crowd split to make a perfect path from him to her. he carried the microphone as he sang.

Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care'
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you

the crowd cheered loudly when the song had ended, luke reaching her by the end of the chorus and taking her hand, and she just smiled over at him.

"go out with me." he yelled over the crowds roar, "maybe you can fall for me metaphorically this time, not literally." he struggled to talk to her over the shouting around her, but smiled as he watched her cheeks get the most beautiful shade of pink as she nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 150 46
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...
219K 4.1K 53
BREAKING NEWS!: Mackenzie Stanton, the only female member of sunset curve, missing after a traumatic night when three band members Luke, Alex, and...
19.7K 603 11
Cassandra Mercer was a year younger than her older brother Alex but had the same amount of talent. She was a Goddess in playing the guitar, piano and...
26.8K 507 30
It's been three months since Nova Garcia lost her parents and twin brother in a car crash and had to move in with her grandma. Not only two months pa...