Garrett's Other Side

Oleh sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... Lebih Banyak

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) πŸ’
16.) πŸ’
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) πŸ’
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) πŸ’
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) πŸ’
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) πŸ’
39.)
40.)
41.) πŸ’
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) πŸ’
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

50.) πŸ’

1.7K 24 31
Oleh sxmply_basxc

No P.O.V:

Garrett started to notice Rachelle's odd behavior after he told her about his role. He asked multiple times if she was ok, and her answer was always the same; "of course babe. Why wouldn't I be?"

He knew there was more than she was admitting but he didn't want to push. He didn't want to be rude or come off as offensive, but he knew something was wrong.

It had only been two days since Rachelle found out, but every time he brought the role up she changed the subject. She thought she was being smart about it, but Garrett wasn't blind to her tactics. He knew.

Dinner was weird for both of them, but they thought the other person wasn't noticing their oddities. Marshall noticed the tension as well, commenting.

"Could cut the tension with a knife in here."

"What" Rachelle asked nervously.

"What's going on" Mo asked.

"What do you mean" Garrett asked seriously.

"You guys are acting weird. What's wrong" he asked again.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm tired" Rachelle lied.

"Ya. Did a lot today" Garrett said, shoveling food into his mouth to avoid further questioning.

"O...k, then" Marshall said, biting the chicken off of his fork.

After they ate Marshall quickly rushed off to his friend Colby's house for a party, leaving Garrett and Rachelle alone.

As Rachelle started the dishes, Garrett joined her, hoping to somehow bring up the conversation he so desperately wanted to avoid.

While Garrett thought of a way to ask what her real problem was, Rachelle couldn't stop thinking of leaving him. Or more accurately, how they'd never lay together again.

They had finished the dishes and Garrett still had no clue how say whatever he was going to say. Rachelle asked if he'd watch a movie with her, which he willingly agreed to.

Rachelle tried her hardest to keep these last moments sweet and special, but her mind couldn't stay clean.

As they laid there Garrett noticed the very concentrated look on Rachelle's face. With no easier way to ask, he simple popped the question.

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Babe? Something seems wrong. What is it?"

"I want you to f*ck me" I stated.

"What" he asked looking shocked.

"I need you to hurt me."

"Rachelle, what's going on" he asked sounding concerned.

"I just need you to f*cking hurt me, ok? I- I don't know why, I just need you to hurt me. Physically and emotionally. Call me a bitch while you pull my hair and f*ck me" I spat out.

He stayed quiet and looked at me blankly, so I knew I had to use my magic.

"Please Daddy" I begged.

"F*ck, Rachelle. Don't do that" he said slowly.

"Why?"

"You're upset. I know there's something going on. Let me help" he said sweetly while his eyes filled with lust.

"You really wanna help" I asked innocently.

"Yes" he breathed out.

"Let's let the neighbors know who owns me" I said as seductively as possible.

As soon as the words left my lips Garrett was pushing my down on the couch, smashing his lips to mine.

"You're so f*cking hot" he said in between violent kisses.

I ignored his moment of adoration, unsure of what exactly to say. My body fluttered. This feeling was new and I couldn't explain it. For some reason this wasn't like anything we'd ever done before.

A couple weeks ago he talked about how reserved he still was, but tonight I wanted everything to be unleashed. I don't know how bad it gets, but I want it.

God, I'm gonna miss his body.

...

"Take your clothes off" he demanded as he stood back.

I did as he said, starting with my shirt. I quickly threw it off, sliding out of my socks before bringing my hands down to untie my shorts.

"Slower" he rasped.

"Yes, sir" I smirked.

I untied my shorts, hooking my fingers inside the band to pull them down my legs. I shimmied out of them, throwing them to the side in a playful way.

My arms slid up my torso, snaking around to my back before I unclipped my bra. I pulled the straps down and discarded the bra, looking over at Garrett.

He was stood against the wall with his hand pressing his lip in between his teeth. His arms were almost folded, aside from the arm holding his lip, and his legs were crossed as he leaned back.

His eyes were glued to me while he observed my strip tease. I placed my arms folded behind my back, waiting for a comment.

"I said take your clothes off" he said lowly.

"Even these" I asked innocently, looking down at my panties.

"Was I not clear" he asked, sounding very annoyed.

"Very clear Daddy" I grinned as I pulled the last item of clothing off my body.

I stood up to find myself toe to toe with Garrett. He stood in front of me with a very dark look in his eyes. Almost like a demon.

"Take my clothes off" he said.

As I stuck my hands out to grab the hem of his shirt, I was stopped. He took my hands, causing me to look up at him before he said "acknowledge me."

"Yes, Daddy."

He let my hands go and I resumed what I started. My hands bunched his shirt in my hands, throwing it to the side along with my clothes.

I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, then unzipped them before pulling them, and his underwear, off. He removed his own socks, most likely remembering that I hate feet, as I stood up and waited for his next words.

"Be a good girl for Daddy and get on your knees" he nearly whispered.

I slumped to my knees in front of him, looking up at him before he gave me a nod. After a nod, I nervously took him in my hand, stroking him a few times before placing him in my mouth.

I licked the tip slowly, accumulating enough spit to comfortably suck him properly. I remembered what Garrett taught me, watching my teeth as I bobbed my head up and down his dick.

I heard him moan my name as he grabbed my hair and started to push himself in and out of my mouth. Quickly, his pace was becoming too much for me. I dropped my hands, since he was doing all of the work now, and closed my eyes while I gagged.

"That's right Babygirl. Gag on Daddy's dick" he moaned from above me.

I continued to gag, hoping he'd stop but he didn't. I finally pulled back, unable to bare it anymore, which Garrett didn't appreciate.

"Get up. Now" he said sternly.

I stood up and he immediately attached his lips to mine. He sucked my face, aggressively pushing my lips to his. He bit and nibble my lips before turning my body around and bending me over the bottom of the bed.

"Did I give you permission to stop sucking my dick" he asked darkly.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"No, what" he asked as he smacked my bum.

"Uh! No, D-daddy."

"Then why did you think you could stop?!"

"I couldn't take it anymore" I said quietly.

"Oh... you couldn't take it anymore" he mocked.

"No, Daddy" I answered.

"Well, that's too bad. Now you have to pay for that" he said as if he wasn't the one about to punish me.

"Count" he practically growled.

*smack* "one."

*smack* "two."

*smack* "th-three."

*smack* "four" I whimpered.

Ten spankings later and my bottom was starting to sting. Even though he alternated cheeks, I was still on fire. My core was absolutely soaked while my ass throbbed and raged with pain.

"Do you like being a bad girl" he asked.

"I- I didn't think—" *smack*

"I didn't ask that! I asked if you liked being a bad girl" he practically yelled.

"No."

"No, Daddy" I corrected.

"Then you'll be a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl" he praised, raising me off the bed to face him.

"Remember you have a safe word" he whispered before kissing me.

"Not tonight" I said back.

"What do you mean" he asked pulling back.

"I meant what I said. I want you to hurt me. Please show me your worst" I pleaded.

"Are you sure" he asked.

"Mhhm" I nodded.

"Use your words baby."

"Yes, Daddy" I smiled.

"F*ck. Such a good girl" he pecked my lips.

"Get on the bed" he demanded softly.

I did as he said, laying at the head of the bed waiting for him to tie me to it like he usually does when we f*ck like this.

"Cuffs or no" he asked.

"I don't care" I answered honestly.

"Choose."

I thought about it for a moment. If this was really the last time we'd ever do this I want to be able to touch him in every way. I want to be able to memorize his skin tonight. I don't want to forget this... forget him.

"No cuffs" I answered.

"Ok" he smiled.

He climbed on the bed and hovered over me, looking down at me with adoration in his eyes. He looked so happy to be with me. His eyes quickly turned dark and I knew the sweet moments were over.

"This is going to be fun" he smiled evilly.

"Daddy... gets to f*ck his little... slut... any... way... he wants" he said in between kisses.

My breathing hitched as his kisses went lower and lower down my body. He pushed my legs open and laid between my thighs, looking up at me before kissing my clit.

I quietly moaned at his actions, completely shocked at how little he had to do before I was going absolutely crazy for him.

"You will not cum until I tell you to. Is that clear" he asked seriously.

"Y-yes, Daddy" I breathed out.

He placed his mouth back on me, licking up my slit to my clit. He sucked gently on it as his hands lightly squeezed my sides and thighs.

He swirled his tongue over my clit for what seemed like forever before adding his fingers inside of me. His fingers curled in and out of my vagina while his tongue sucked and licked my nerves as my body began to shake.

Garrett's words came back to me; "you will not cum until I tell you to." I whined and bucked my hips trying to signal I was close, but he only pushed me down and told me "stay still."

"Daddy, I'm close" I moaned.

"Hold it" he commanded as his fingers and tongue moved faster.

"G-Garrett, please" I whined.

"Who" he asked as he withdrew his fingers to smack my core.

"Ahh, Daddy!"

"That's what I thought" he scolded as he brought his mouth back down, pushing his fingers back into me.

"Daddy— ugh, f*ck— I'm so close" I whimpered.

"You better not cum" he warned.

"I- I can't hold it" I whined as I arched my back in pleasure.

"Yes, you can. And you will" he said assertively.

"F-f*ck!"

"Are you about to cum" he asked seductively.

"Yes" I screamed.

"Ok" he said, retracting his fingers from me.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! Please, Daddy" I begged.

"You denied me an orgasm, so it's only fair I do the same to you" he shrugged as he lifted his head to my lips.

"Wanna taste yourself" he asked.

I didn't mind kissing him, but I didn't like that question. I didn't feel comfortable answering it, so I ignored it and simply placed my lips to his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I noted every detail of his lips as he kissed me. The soft texture of his lips, the plumpness of them, the way they moved with mine, the way they felt in between my teeth, the way they clashed with mine, everything.

"Sit on my face" he said, making it sound like a question.

I looked at him with a confused look. We'd never done it before and I couldn't even imagine how I'd begin to do that.

"Here" he said flipping us so I was on top.

"Grab the head board" he instructed as he lowered himself in between my legs.

"It's just like me eating you out only you're on top. Don't worry Princess... I'm just as good down here as I'd be any other time" he winked before completely disappearing.

"Ride" he said before starting to devour me.

I did as he said, rocking back and forth slowly trying to keep enough room for him to breathe. It was hard since he kept pulling me down, but eventually I was too caught up in the feeling to care if he was cutting his own oxygen off.

I gripped the headboard with one hand and his hair with the other. I moaned loud and obnoxiously from the feeling, but I couldn't seem to keep quiet.

His tongue was working miracles down there as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I pulled up, feeling the need to cum but not having permission to, when he smacked my bum harshly and yanked me down to sit on his face again.

"D-daddy! I- f*ck! I have to cum! Please let me c-cum" I just barely breathed out.

Just like that, he was pushing me off of him and flipping us over. His lips attached to mine and I couldn't help but taste myself. I memorized that too. I whined into his lips, still feeling the need to cum.

"What's the matter Babygirl" he taunted.

"Please f*ck me. You keep... teasing me... and I just— I just want to cum for you" I replied.

"You want to cum for me?"

"Yes." No, I want to cum for me.

"Open your mouth" he said.

"W-what?"

"I said open your mouth" he said again, sternly.

I opened my mouth and waited for what was to come. He leaned over me and I knew what this was. I had mentioned it months ago and we just never got to it, but here we are.

My belly filled with excitement when he finally spat in my mouth. I felt his warm saliva roll down my tongue as he spoke.

"Swallow."

I smiled at him as I followed his orders.

"You're such a dirty whore aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy" I answered.

"Only for Daddy, right?"

"Only for you, Daddy" I smirked.

"I want to f*ck you" he said with lust.

"Please" I breathed out.

"You want me to f*ck you?"

"Yes, please."

"How?"

"Hard."

"You want me to f*ck you hard?"

"Yes."

"You like it rough, huh?"

"Yes, sir" I smiled.

"Wanna know a secret" he whispered in my ear.

"Mhhm" I hummed.

"I think about f*cking that tight pussy of yours all the time. It almost never goes away. I dream about, I day dream about it, it randomly goes through my head, I just— you make me so hard Princess" he said as he kissed my neck and fingered me.

"Please" I begged.

"What? What is it you want" he asked as he kissed my sternum.

"I need you to f*ck me" I moaned out.

"Ya?"

"F*ck sake! F*ck me" I said impatiently.

"Anything for you, Angel" he whispered, placing one last kiss on my lips.

Finally, after positioning himself at my entrance, he thrusted in. He gave me no time to adjust, and no warning, but I loved it. My core was dripping and on fire all because of Garrett.

I moaned as he rocked in and out of me, knowing I was already close from his fingers. I focused on keeping my orgasm back until he said "I'm so close. So f*cking close."

"Me too. Please move faster! F*ck me harder Daddy" I moaned loudly.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!"

"That's right. Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours Daddy! You own my pussy" I whimpered.

"F*ck! Cum for me baby. F*cking cum" he demanded roughly.

"F*ck, Garrett!!"

"Holy— shit" he moaned as we came.

I felt his hot juice momentarily fill me before my cum clashed with his. I felt our cum drip out of me and down my thigh when he pulled out. I felt it drip onto the bed below me as he rested his head on my chest while we came down from our highs.

"That was... amazing" I finally breathed out.

"G*d, yes" he smiled, kissing me.

"You know what else would be amazing" he asked.

"What" I asked enthusiastically.

"A shower."

"Oh, yes!!"

...

"Babe?"

"Yes, Lover Boy?"

"I, um— I've been putting this off, but I just... can't anymore" he said slowly.

Oh, no. Please don't. Not now. Not after that.

"Is something wrong? I mean, you've been off lately. I know you think you're being inconspicuous, but you're not. I can see right through you" he said.

Oh. This is fine. I can do this.

"I don't want to talk about anything negative right now. I'm ok" I replied.

"Good" he smiled.

"What's that smile for" I asked, noticing his smile was bigger than usual.

"I have a question" he smiled.

"Yes" I asked nervously.

"Will you move with me to L.A.?"

Oh, no.

"Garrett..."

I really did not want to have this conversation. Not tonight. I wanted to bring it up soon, but not tonight. Not after the incredible time we just had.

"I meant to bring this up sooner... but I didn't" I started.

"What" he asked. I could already hear the pain in his voice.

"Don't worry, you'll still have the house and all your connections. I already talked to Uncle Ben... but..."

"But what, Rachelle" he asked sounding... angry?

"I can't move with you" I said sadly.

"What do you mean you can't move with me" he asked angrily.

"I mean, I refuse to ruin your career. Here it's ok that I'm a mess. You make videos and go to school... you can deal with me. Out there? No way in Hell will you be able to film, go to work, do school, meet and hang out with your co-workers and boss, and put up with me. You just won't be able to" I said, trying with all of my might not to cry.

"I won't be doing school, I dropped out. And I won't have time for a job because of my filming schedule. They'll pay me as we go. I have money saved up for the first couple months because I've been saving for a couple years. Please" he pleaded.

"Garrett..."

"Why" he asked.

"I just told you. I love you too much to let myself get in the way of your career. Please don't make me feel bad for wanting to help you" I said through tears.

"After all I've done and you can't even try and support me? Are you f*cking kidding me?!"

"Garrett!! Why can't you see I am supporting you? I support you 100% and that is why I can't go with you. I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I refuse to ruin your career just because you care about me. I am not letting you throw away your career for me" I said sternly.

"We haven't even tried yet" he yelled.

"I know how this goes! It happened with my aunt and uncle, ok? My aunt was just like me and Uncle Ben was you. Uncle Ben is the successful man he is today because he accepted she wasn't good for him. He understood her leaving wasn't because she didn't love him, but because she wanted him to succeed... just like me! Now look at him, he's doing amazing" I said honestly.

"But I want to do amazing with you" he said as tears stained his face.

"One day... when I'm better... I'll call you if you still want me" I offered.

"I'll always want you..."

"If you're single, unhappy, or whatever, and you call... I'll come back. I promise" I said sadly.

"Then you've already made up your mind" he asked.

"Y-yes."

"And you're doing this because you love me and think it's what's best" he asked sadly.

"Yes" I answered honestly.

"I love you, Rachelle" he whispered as he kissed me.

"I love you too, Garrett."

"Then I guess this is goodbye" he said sadly.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"Me too, Rachelle. Me too" he said as he placed one last kiss on my lips.

This... This was different. This kiss had so many memories attached to it. All of the time, love, hate, anger, sadness, happiness, everything we'd ever been through was being poured into this kiss.

I memorized that too...

"Please don't forget about me" I whispered.

"Never" he said as he kiss my forehead and walked out.

I stayed turned towards the wall, unable to watch him leave. The man who stood by me the past year was walking out of my life because I was a screw up. This was my fault, and there was no way I was letting Garrett suffer because of me.

I walked to the window to watch him get in his car. He sat down, starting the car and pulling out to drive away. He looked up at me one last time, giving me a warm smile before his eyes filled with tears.

I watched as he drove away, sinking back into the dark hole I fought so hard to dig myself out of. I never got 100% better, but with Garrett I felt ok. With him gone, I don't think I'll ever be ok. But he will, and that's all that matters.

THE END

// A.N: I know this isn't the ending anyone wanted, but I have good news for this sad time. I will have an epilogue, so don't go away, and I will be making a sequel!!! Yay! I know you're probably so upset with me, but read Scarlet Red to read more about Garrett and Rachelle. Anyways, I'm sorry and Olive! Much love <3 //

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

135 0 13
"He looked into my eyes before he bent his head down and started dragging his tongue along my wet body. Grinning as he got higher, I knew what he was...
4.7K 425 14
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
3.3K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
The bully Oleh Squirtle

Fiksi Penggemar

2.8K 28 22
"Good! This is what I wanted all along and if your in pain then I'm happy! All these years I've been taking you apart, piece by piece. Stripping you...