(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Fear In Our Eyes

474 26 3
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Earth: I will not make the same mistake that it is to return to love you ... I will not fall like that day, that you hurt me so much .... I learned the hard way, to never let things get so far .. .. Because of you I never walk very far from the sidewalk .... Because of you I learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it difficult to trust, not only me but everyone around ... Because of you I am afraid to love ..... Because of you I tried my best to forget everything, because of you I don't know how to let someone get close to me ... Now I cry in the middle of the night , for the same damn reason, which is your damn betrayal ...

Continuation

As soon as Kao heard those words from Earth, he opened his eyes wide and said immediately without Earth ending his words, he put both hands forward.

Kao: wait! Wait! Wait! What did you just say ?! "because of you I don't know how to let anyone get close to me" ... That means you are nothing from N'kimmom! You never slept with him! And that girl she is! She is ....

Earth seeing that he said something without thinking did not open his eyes wide, he knew that if he did Kao would immediately discover the truth, he said fixing a look of absolute contempt.

Earth: don't misunderstand my words ... The fact of not letting anyone approach me does not mean that p'kimmom has not been able to approach me ... I accepted him, and I will never accept you ...

Earth turned and tried to leave but then he remembered something, turned to Kao and said.

Earth: Ah! One more thing ... My daughter is the daughter of p'kimmom and not your daughter ....

Earth turned, opened the door and left Kao's office, as soon as he left, Earth stood with his back to the office door, opened his mouth a little, tried to release all the air he was holding, his heart was beating so fast with so much nervousness being close to the man he thought he forgot is more difficult than he could imagine, five years have passed, but touching Kao's face for him it was like yesterday.

Earth after calming his heart, went out the door, went to the reception and asked where Kimmom's office was, as soon as he knew where it was, he immediately went to his office, when he arrived he opened the door and saw Kimmom standing looking at some papers in his hands, Kimmom heard the door open, looked ahead and was startled as soon as he saw Earth walking and hugging him so quickly.

Kimmom: But what! What happened?! .... Earth tightened his embrace without saying anything, started to cry ... Why are you crying ?! Did he find out about Maya ?!

Earth released Kimmom, turned on his back and said still crying.

Earth: no! He didn't find out about Maya ... In fact, he will never know about her as long as I'm alive ...

Earth turned with tears on his face, Kimmom looked at those tears and realized how much Earth loves his boss, saw that he would never have a chance seeing those eyes full of love for Kao.

Kimmom: what are you saying my cute rabbit ... Kimmom hugged him ... Don't cry, I'm here by your side whenever you need ... Now calm your beautiful heart.

Earth with this hug felt so comfortable, stopped crying took a step back looked at kimmom and said with a look a little tired but enjoying so much to feel kimmom's affection.

Earth: thank you! Thank you very much for always being by my side, even when I do something without thinking, like saying that you are the father of my daughter ... sorry, yesterday I did not think well in my words ... I just have a very hot blood, everything comes out of my mouth without me thinking before ...

Kimmom with a smile.

Kimmom: I know that! After all, I have known you for five years ....

Earth smiled happily when he looked at Kimmom, but then he gave him a look without wanting to hurt him.

Earth: but ... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with my lie ... I put you in this situation without thinking about your feelings ...

Kimmom: I'm a little uncomfortable with this, after all I'm not Maya's father ... Maya's father is the man who is in this company and very close to you ... I must say that it bothers me, because you know what I feel for you..

Earth was unable to smile after hearing this.

Earth: kimmom! I....

Kimmom: don't say anything! I know your answer ... I'm fine for just being your friend, so don't worry ... I don't want to ruin our friendship ..

Earth smiled.

Earth: humnm! I'm going to my office ...

Kimmom: did they show you where your office is ?!

Earth: yes! I will finish with the continuation of the project ... See you later ...

Kimmom: ok! Then I'll see you later.

Earth left Kimmom's office and went to his. The day ended, Earth at home, when he arrived he found fluke cooking, but with a little pale and sad face, the girls were in the bedroom playing while they waited for dinner, Earth when he saw the face so thoughtful of fluke approached him who was stirring the food in the pan, he slowly touched his cheeks with one hand, and said wanting to know the reason for the sad look.

Earth: what's up with this look ?! You look pale! P'fluke ....

Fluke scared with the hand that touched him, he looked at Earth as soon as he heard Earth's voice. A little sad and thoughtful.

Fluke: It happened what we tried to avoid for five years N'Earth.

Earth confused by these words.

Earth: what do you mean by that ?!

Fluke extinguished the fire on the stove as soon as he saw that the food was ready, left the kitchen, his back to Earth.

Fluke: p'ohm was here! ... Fluke turned to Earth .... He was here and kissed me ....

Earth's eyes widened in concern.

Earth: what did you say ?! What did he do ?!

Fluke a little confused, sat on the sofa, put both hands on his face and then dragged them behind his neck and left them behind his neck.

Fluke: the girls already know that he is their father! ... I completely forgot that they were listening to my unpleasant conversation with p'ohm ... Now they won't let me keep them away from p'ohm ... I ... Fluke put a hand on his chest ... I'm aimless ...I don't know what I'm going to do... I don't want to be close to him, but now that they know about him ... Fluke looked at Earth ...I won't make it, N'Earth ... I'm not going to be able to avoid what I feel for him... As much as time passes by, my love instead of ending just increased ... The kiss he gave me was proof of that, N'Earth! ... I am simply connected to him as an inexplicable force... Fluke started to cry ..

Earth heard the painful and loving words, Earth remembered the immense desire he felt when touching Kao's face and being grabbed by Kao, Earth went to fluke, sat beside him, put an arm behind his back.

Earth: calm down! What are you going to do ?!! ... How did your conversation with him end ?!

Fluke looked ahead, sad and tearful.

Fluke: We agreed to meet, to talk about what it will be like now that the kids know about him ... Fluke stopped crying, wiped tears with both hands, got up from the couch, with a serious, slightly angry look ... He said he wants to be the father he denied ... Fluke turned his back on Earth .... He wants to fix what he did, he wants to have my forgiveness ... Fluke turned to Earth.

Earth: and what do you think about it ?! Will you forgive him ?!

Fluke: of course not! I just can't forgive him ... When I see that we could raise our daughters together without him denying them five years ago ... I just can't! His words, so cold and heartless, are still stuck in my mind ... It's still too early for me to think about forgiving him ... I'm just going to give him the chance he asked ... Which is to be the father he never was ... But with me, the chance he had, disappeared the day he said those words to me ...

Earth stood up, approached him, touched fluke's face with one hand.

Earth: don't think about it too much! You still love him ... The words "I will not forgive" are still not very convincing .... If he wants to fix his mistake, it is because he no longer has that cruel thought that he had in the past ... Maybe seeing these beautiful girls in front of him made him change his mind ... Just notice him every time he is with them both, and see if he deserves your forgiveness or not ... Humnm.

Fluke saw Earth's gentle smile, smiled and said concerned.

Fluke: N'Earth! I'm worried about Maya! ...

Earth confused but then worried, turned and went to Maya saying at the same time.

Earth: worried ?! What happened to my daughter ?! Where is she?! Did she feel sick ?!

Fluke grabbed Earth's wrist from behind.

Fluke: she's in good health ... Earth turned ... The problem is what she feels ...

Earth confused by fluke's words.

Earth: what she feels! What do you mean by that?!

Fluke: Maya wants to know about her father ... After the girls heard about p'ohm, they were happy but Maya was drastically sad ... She saw that the twins found their father and she didn't ... She also wants to have her father, do you understand ?!

Earth on hearing this, remained silent, was a little sad, looked sideways, gave a sigh, fluke noticed Earth's thoughtful look and noticed that something happened to him and Kao.

Fluke: seeing this look, I'm noticing that something happened to you and p'kao! What happened?!

Earth looked into fluke's eyes, turned around, sat on the couch.

Earth: I just can't tell him that he's my daughter's father ... If I do that, he'll take her away from me ... And I just can't forgive him ... His betrayal is still on my thoughts as well as N'ohm's words are in yours .... I know how much my daughter wants to know about her father ... But I can't do anything, I don't want to lose her .... I I realized in his eyes today that if he finds out, he will take her away from me .... Kao Noppakao cannot know that my daughter is his daughter ...

Fluke can't say anything against it. The fear in Earth's eyes already said that if Kao knows that Earth lied about Maya, he will get Maya out of Earth.

Maya was at the door listening to everything.

The night passed, and with that night two weeks passed

Two chapters will be posted tomorrow, I hope you all enjoyed these two chapters today 🤓📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 683 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...
209K 9.3K 35
*COMPLETED* #Book I of FATED The Series# Even though I'm from the Namwirote family line, it means nothing because of my omega status. I've been order...
510 2 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...
35.2K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...