Lovers by Fate

By Renlenox

When his world shattered, he was left with nothing but despair. In the era where men and men can get married... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chpater 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chpater 29

1.4K 61 0
By Renlenox

She knows now that this daughter-in-law's method at stake. The two of them had pity for him when he was young because he is an orphan, so they adopted him. Who knows that this man is a white-eyed wolf and got her son Cheng Hai. The he actually still disliked him, and then found someone else!

"Dad and Mom, I went out to buy some things and came back to honor you. I heard that Mom was in poor health recently, so I bought some warm and comfortable clothes."

Hearing this, Ning Xue pursed her lips. She really didn't know how to cover it up. Whether everything about this person is wrong or right because she is afraid of losing her only son, and she is also shattered by what her son has done in recent years, but it is not too late to know now!

She can wait now. If the relationship between her son and this person is really cracked, it would be better. If there is a crack between the husband and wife, it is easy to have problems. As long as the attitude of the son is not willing to maintain the marriage, then she doesn't mind giving a few strong medicines!

Thinking of this, Ning Xue opened a faint smile, and then continued to drink her tea gently without even looking at Yu Liqing, as if he had just asked the air.

Cheng Zhong sat aside and didn't notice the turbulent undercurrent between his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but said indifferently. "Just tell me if you have anything, Ms. Xue has been in a bad shape recently, and the doctor can't let her work hard."

Yu Liqing's face froze, his smile a little stiff. "Hehe... when I came back, I heard Steward Yu say that Xiao Mu's has been transferred to Lanfei Academy."

Cheng Zhong frowned upon hearing this, his expression a little cold. "Hope your son will become a dragon, and your daughter will become a phoenix. Don't you know how much benefit the child is having Lan Fei's education?"

Isn't this just knowingly asking! Having a good degree, whether it is a future job or something else, this will be a beautiful resume!

Using this daughter-in-law's brain to ask such questions makes him wonder if there is a problem with this brain, and he will come to ask them such questions!

Yu Liqing's face became stiffer again, he secretly took a breath. He adjusted his mind quickly, and said with a smile. "Dad, I didn't mean that, am I just worried! Xiao Mu's has not suffered anything since he was a child..."

Cheng Zhong's expression became colder after hearing it, and he snorted coldly. "Have no experience of any suffering?"

Yu Liqing's expression stopped. He forgot that the old man certainly didn't like it because every successor to the Cheng family had to go through a lot of experience. Although his husband Cheng Hai is the only son, he is the old man. But he was not at all soft-hearted. From childhood to adulthood, he always spurred Cheng Hai because a military family did not raise weak men!

"...Dad...I..."

"Nonsense!" Cheng Zhong snorted coldly, looking at Yu Liqing with cold eyes. "You raised your grandson to look like he hadn't suffered anything? Is him going to be sent to the rebuilding center as a remodeled person and as someone who needs to hold his palm?!"

Yu Liqing sweated on his forehead, feeling a little nervous. "I didn't mean that... Dad... I just think Xiao Mu will go directly into Lan Fei, he will not be used to it."

Cheng Zhong raised his eyes slightly, as if he only realized today that his adopted son was not someone who used to be. His daughter-in-law didn't understand the will handed down by their old Cheng family!

"Then Cheng Hai went straight to the stricter Saroyaan, why didn't you feel sorry for your husband like you do now?"

"..." Yu Liqing was stunned, choked to speak.

"Just because Cheng Mu is my grandson of Cheng Zhong, I let him enter the semi-military academy, and I love him enough."

When Yu Liqing got home, he screamed and smashed a bunch of things. This surprised The housekeeper and the servants stood dumbfounded.

A few minutes later, the place was messy, Yu Liqing combed his hair and turned to look at others. "Did my husband call back this month?"

"No." The butler did his duty.

Yu Liqing gritted his teeth. He was busy traveling with Feng Yu the previous month. Cheng Hai didn't answer his call. Anyway, Cheng Hai hurts him so much. He wouldn't blame him if he didn't answer, but he didn't expect... He did not make a single call, as was the case the month before. That person just made one call a day, and stopped after almost 20 calls!

Yu Liqing hummed coldly, while consciously and gracefully broadcasting the communicator. He raised his arrogant face in a mess but after a while, his arrogant face became darker again, and the call was not answered!

The second call did not answer!

The third call did not answer!

Yu Liqing gritted his teeth and broadcasted it again. This one call was finally picked up, and he shouted directly without giving the other party a chance to speak.

"Why don't you bastard answer my phone!!"

"Ah! Yu Liqing, the boss is in a meeting and can't answer the phone, so he transferred it to me. "

Yu Liqing froze a moment, recall who that voice belong to. "Yu Zhen?"

"Yes."

Yu Liqing frown, displeased. "What meeting is he having! Can't even answer my phone!?"

"A confidential meeting convened by Your Majesty the Prime Minister." Yu Zhen said calmly.

"..." Yu Liqing froze his face, embarrassment flashed across his face and he stunned for a second before speaking dryly. "When will he finish the meeting?"

"No one can control how long the Prime Minister will hold. "

Yu Liqing feel that they are talking nonsense. "...Then let me know and let him call me after the meeting!"

After speaking, he hung up the phone without giving Yu Zhen a chance to speak. As soon as he finished hanging up the phone, Yu Liqing frowned and thought then slowly showed an aggrieved look on his face. He hummed, and then give another call.

The call was answered quickly, and it came through Feng Yu's gentle voice as soon as it was connected. "Hey? Xiaoqing? "

"Ah Yu ... you're free? "

" Oh ~ little fool, of course free for you! "

On the other side, Yu Zhen really doesn't know what face he should use to look at his communicator...Uh, no! It's Yu Liqing!

He is so speechless. He wants Yu Liqing to stand in front of him. He must send him a message. Actually, asked him when the meeting convened by the prime minister would end!?

Does this guy with princess disease have his brain regressed?

With a disgusting look on Yu Zhen's face, the corners of his mouth twitched. He was really unhappy and was hung up. Oh! God! He still has no way to have the slightest affection for this surname Yu's, he really doesn't understand what kind of sincerity this guy has in the end is worthy of the boss!

"Pound!" The meeting door opened wide, and a group of officers walked out in a swift pace. The first ones were the Prime Minister Mu Anfei and Cheng Hai.

Take a closer look, the officers following are all of the rank of generals including Cheng Hai, there are a total of five generals but at this time, everyone's faces are all exhausted and all eyes are full of red blood.

Mu Anfei is the same but there is still a hint of joy on his face and the usual smile that is like a spring breeze also added evil at this time. This evil is too familiar to Yu Zhen!

Every time this Prime Minister Mu is with a wicked smile, he dared to pack a ticket, there must be something big to happen!

"Okay, let's stop here for the first time. Everyone has to go to work and the meeting will be held in a few days!"

"Yes! Your Majesty!" All the officers said in unison.

Yu Zhen stood not far away, watching everyone leave separately then walked forward and whispered to Cheng Hai. "Boss, the number you transferred to me just now was Yu Liqing and told you to call back when you have time." Cheng Hai raised his eyebrows and immediately answered the call. The other end of the call was quickly connected, but the other side no chance to speak at all.

"I'm busy! ... toot toot "

" ... "

Cheng few seconds of silence, would like to once again broadcast the communicator but rang an SMS alert tone, that he was stunned to point.

"XXXX, 21st, XXXX: Now at 16:37. Yu Liqing go out and get in a private car. Driving closed, and continue to chase. "

On the side Yu Zhen feels a little strange because the boss reading text messages instantly enveloped the whole body with a chill. "Boss?"

"I have something to do. I will go out to the barracks."

"Ah?"

In the famous dating spot, in the beautiful night area, there are cars parked in twos and threes. On the promenade, there are many lovers who are close to each other. In a relatively secret place, a pair of men sat in front of them, and in a large piece of grass fifty meters behind them, there was a man hiding in it while holding a camera in his hand.

Suddenly, when he felt someone approaching, he was shocked to get up but a big hand pressed his shoulder and a voice that only he could hear sounded.

"It's me."

"Sir!?" The man was dumbfounded, and his voice was at a volume that only the other party could hear.

"You don't need to follow it today."

The man froze for a second, then reacted. "Yes, I understand."

After speaking, the man left quietly and the one left behind was Cheng Hai hiding alone in the grass, quietly looking at the pair of figures in front of him.

Yu Liqing looked at the beautiful starry sky. He leaned next to Feng Yu like a small bird, sighing contentedly. "The night scene here is so beautiful..."

Feng Yu smiled, holding a hand over the shoulders of a nearby person, and said with a smile. "Are you in a better mood?"

"Um...much better."

"Xiao Qing...your husband is so wronged with you, why are you still staying together?"

Yu Liqing heard the words and was silent for a while. "He... used to treat me very well. Before joining the army but after joining the army, everything changed. He often left me alone at home to face two elderly people. He didn't understand the pressure in my heart. I just want him to hug me when I sleep. He didn't care about my mood... I think... He doesn't love me enough... You're right. I really should consider whether I should continue the relationship with him."

Feng Yu show surprise flashed in his eyes. "Then...will you give me a chance in the future?"

Yu Liqing was a little surprised. He looked up at the man and met those affectionate eyes. Sweetness began to penetrate into his heart. "Ah Yu ... my ... my age is no longer small."

"People can now live to three hundred years old in reality. My dear, the three-year-old really still young enough for us to go a long way."

Yu Liqing was silent, and only spoke a few minutes later. "Give me a month... Besides... the divorce with the soldier is not easy to handle."

"Fool, don't worry about leaving it to me."

After Feng Yu finished speaking, he held Yu Liqing's face and kissed the latter. Blushing and closing their eyes, the two of them were immersed in the country of romance and happiness. They didn't realize that someone in the grass behind them could hear them clearly.

In the dark, Cheng Hai heard from the beginning to the end in silence. Unable to see his face because of the darkness, but the dark pupils were surprisingly bright.

The cold wind blew, and Cheng Hai stayed there still, as if he had fallen into the cold pole. He clenched tightly with a fist and didn't even notice the blood dripping down his fingertips.

At this moment, he was like a beast, but he couldn't move because he was seriously injured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 957 9
"Zhan I love you" yibo said "no you don't" Zhan said "I love you, I love you,I love you" yibo shouted. "you should not love me you should hate me hat...
64.8K 1.5K 19
second book in the waf series โ I love youโž โI love you tooโž [Completed] #184 in It2017 #96 in billdenbrough High school isnt as great as I thought...
36.5K 1.3K 53
{โ„ฌโ„ดโ„ด๐“€ โž€} When Katherine Mason takes a job as a live-in housekeeper for Harry Styles, a sexy billionaire businessman, she finds herself immersed in...
36.6K 794 60
spencer reid fanfiction. this story is located in quantico, virginia. two members at the behavioral analysis unit (bau), dr. spencer reid and agent y...