Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 46 - Southern Nights

41 6 9
By MinbebeWrites

The next weeks passed at a painfully slow pace, but it was finally only a few days until I would see my love. I was going a few days ahead of him, which would give me a little time to get over the jetlag, meet with the potential clients, and visit with everyone. My flight was leaving in the afternoon and I made sure for the 15th time that everything was turned off. I checked my luggage one last time to make sure I had everything packed. I mostly needed casual clothes, but I did need at least one work outfit for when I met with the artist candidates. I would be shopping with Melody for a dress for the premier.

My wardrobe had morphed since I moved to Korea. I had very nice clothes, but they were from consignment shops or outlet stores. With our clientele I had to look good, but I did not have the means to buy new, and definitely not the labels Minhyuk wore. I could not afford the brands like Dior, Chanel, Ballenciaga, and Supreme. He likes expensive things.

I finally gave in and let Minhyuk take me clothes shopping. I felt so guilty when I saw the price tags, but he wanted to do it and wouldn't give up. When I really thought about it, I was representing him in a way. So, it made sense for me to wear the brands that he does. This is how I justified it to myself. Plus, the couple outfits he picked out were adorable.

Now, here I stood in jeans that cost more than my car payment. Okay, maybe half a car payment. But still, it was a lot. My Levi's were more comfortable, but my ass looked great in these. At least that is what Min told me when I had tried them on.

I thought about the 14-hour flight ahead of me and rethought my choice of airport fashion. I took off the jeans and slipped on a comfy pair of yoga pants and a fitted t-shirt with a long button up shirt over it. I packed the jeans in my suitcase and hoped it didn't go over the weight restriction. I had goodies for my babies and Nikki as well as a week's worth of clothes and my other supplies in there. I would be able to do laundry at Nikki's before I left with them for the last few stops, so this would be enough. I needed room for all the goodies.

Min arranged for a driver to take me to the airport because he wanted to make sure I had someone watching out for me. There would be the usual "greeting committee" of fans and it was just a precaution. I usually get to work and around town by taxi. I could use a company car and driver, but I didn't feel right about it since I wasn't the idol. This was different though. And Minhyuk wanted me to be safe.

Lobby Security called to let me know that my driver was on his way up. I texted Min that I was about to leave. A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Jun! I squealed and he smiled. I hugged him and told him it was good to see him. He helped me with my luggage, and we took the elevator down to the parking garage. I had my sunglasses and hat at the ready. The wheels of my suitcase echoed on the concrete as we exited the elevator and walked to the car. It was an uneventful walk, thankfully. You never know where fans and sasaengs will show up, and I have learned to be on guard.

Jun and I chatted the whole way to the airport. He had broken up with his girlfriend since we had last talked. He said it was for the best because he learned that she was with him because of his connection to idols. I got really angry at this girl I had never met. How dare she treat Junnie this way! He was such a sweet guy with a heart of gold. I was taking it harder than he seemed to be. He laughed at me and said he knew the right girl would come along it time.

We arrived at the airport and he assessed the situation before he let me out. There did not seem to be a crowd gathered, so he got my bags out and I went on my way. I kept the sunglasses on until I was checking my bag. I felt eyes on me and spotted a couple of Min's fansites with their cameras. I waved to them as we walked. Being married to one of the most famous idols and favorite emcees in Korea put me in the public eye. It was uncomfortable, but I was getting used to it.

I headed to security and then to my gate to wait to board. I had Business Class again, which made it a little more bearable. We had booked First Class for the flight home. I was beyond excited for this trip. I would be reuniting with Minmin in a few days, and I was going to see Nikki, the kids, SeoYeon, and Janie. I could not believe I had been gone a year.

This was my first trip home since I left everything I knew to be with the literal man of my dreams. I was looking forward to visiting my favorite shops and restaurants and seeing my Simon. That also brought a bit of sadness, but I knew I had made the right decision for him. He was happy with Tori and that is all I wanted.

I slept during the flight. I didn't realize how tired I was until I dozed off. I had not been sleeping well since he left, and it finally caught up to me. Since I did sleep most of the way, it felt like a much shorter flight. I missed the in-flight meal, so when I did wake up, I was hungry. The flight attendant brought me some cookies and a water. That would have to do until we landed. We were scheduled to arrive a little after 3pm local time, and then it would be close to an hour to drive back to Nikki's. Maybe I could talk her into an early dinner.

The last couple of hours of the flight drug along. I texted with Minmin for a while and then he had to get ready for soundcheck. So, I popped my earbuds in and watched fancams of their show from 2 nights ago. The fasten seatbelts sign finally came on. My heart leapt when I saw the familiar landmarks out the window. A few moments later we were taxiing on the runway. After we disembarked and I was walking through the airport I wasn't sure what to expect, but once again, no one bothered me. I was thankful for that.

I texted Min that I had made it safely, and then Nikki since she was picking me up. I made my way to baggage claim and waited what seemed like an eternity for my bag. Once I had it, I headed to the exit. I spotted Nikki right away and she started bouncing when she saw me. I walked as fast as I could while pulling my suitcase, and she ran to meet me. We hugged each other and had a total girl moment with squeals and giggles.

Even though we talked at least once a week on the phone or facetimed, it was so much better being together. The kids would be home from their after-school activities in a bit, so I would have a few minutes to freshen up before we went to eat. I wanted to go to my favorite Italian place. We had Italian food in Korea, but it was not the same as the little mom-and-pop place that I loved.

We got to Nikki's house and I wheeled my bag to my old room. It had been my refuge for several months while I got back on my feet after the divorce, and while Nikki mourned Robert. As awful of a time as it was for each of us, I am glad that we were able to be there for each other. Our bond strengthened dramatically during that time, and it was already incredibly strong before that. Simon greeted me at the door and rubbed against my legs. I picked him up and he rubbed his face against mine and purred. I almost started to cry from missing him and knowing he would not be accompanying me back home. I held him for as long as he would allow and then he followed me around after I put him down. I think he had missed me too. It had been a year since I had seen him, and I wasn't sure how he would react.

I splashed water on my face and fluffed up my hair. I put on fresh deodorant and a light spritz of body spray. I was a little jealous that Minhyuk did not need it. Most Koreans lack the gland that feeds body odor. I was super careful now to make sure I smelled good at all times.

I stepped out of the room just in time to be swallowed up in hugs by my babies. I swear they had both grown 6 inches since the wedding. They were huge now! They were both talking at the same time and I could not follow either of them. I started laughing and pulled them back in for more hugs.

We went for dinner and I listened to their stories of competitions won and belts earned. Bobby told me about the girl he likes and that he wanted to ask her to the dance next month but was scared. I gave him the encouragement and push that he needed to go for it. Tori told me about her ice-skating routine for the competition and how she was incorporating her Hapkido into it. It sounded amazing. She had been inspired by Wonho's and Shownu's sparring scene in Dramarama, and that is the song she used to choreograph her routine. I was really glad that I would be able to see it.

I knew Min would be calling soon and I also knew Tori would want to see him and say hello. We headed back to the house and picked up ice cream and cookies on the way. Tori cuddled up next to me on the couch and Bobby sat on the floor beside us. He was too old for cuddles to be acceptable now, but he still wanted to be close. Simon snuggled in beside me, purring loudly. We caught up while eating our treats. When my phone rang, Tori got really excited and so did I. She practically sat in my lap to get close to the screen as I answered the video call.

Minhyuk's smile brightened even more when he saw I was with Tori. Bobby popped around behind us and got in on the action. Min was so sweet with them, especially Tori. It made my heart just melt. I wanted to adopt a little one with him so badly. A flash of sadness that I could not give him one crossed my thoughts, but I pushed it out. I heard his words echoing, "family does not have to be blood."

The other members popped on the screen and waved and said hello. Nikki came over and said hello too. Changkyun's face lit up when he saw her. Since the kids were there, they had to be careful not to give anything away. Nikki and Kyun were not quite ready for that... mostly Nikki.

I let them all talk for a few minutes until Min was alone again. I pried myself out from under Tori and went outside to the deck for a little privacy.

"Minmin, I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you!"

"I miss you too, jagi. It won't be long now. Just a couple more days. At least we are in the same country again."

"That is true. It will not be much longer, but it will have to be just a tiny bit longer than we thought." His face fell and I quickly explained the reason. "Tori has a competition on the night that you guys are coming in. I have to go... I want to go. So, I will meet you at the hotel afterwards. I hate to prolong it, but I need to see my girl kick ass." His frown lessened.

"What time does it start?"

"It is at1pm, but she has to be there really early to register and warm up. She will be the 3rd one to skate. Her routine is set to Dramarama! I will film it and show you. She knows most all of your choreography, but that is her favorite. She dances to your music and her other favorite groups all the time."

"If I can make some changes and get there early, would she mind if I came too? I would love to see it live."

"Would you really do that? I am sure you will be exhausted... but she would love it! And so would I," I smiled.

"I will head straight there from the airport. Text me the address so I can find it. But don't tell her, just in case. I don't want to disappoint her if I can't get an earlier flight or something else happens."

"It will be a surprise. I can't wait to see you! I am counting the hours."

"I can't wait either. I need to feel you in my arms. I just want to hold you."

"Please tell me you won't have a roommate this time."

"No roommate. Just you and me. We all get our own rooms now. No more doubling up."

"That is great! Because we will need privacy. Lots of privacy." I smiled and winked at him.

"Yes, lots. I really do just need to hold you. My arms ache for you. I try hugging Kyun and Honey all the time, but it just isn't the same. They aren't soft and curvy in the right places." He laughed then added, "and they sure don't smell like you. I miss your scent, princess. I miss your taste... I miss you."

"I miss you too. I have been sleeping with your pillow, but it isn't even close to the same. I feel safe and loved when I am in your arms. Being in your arms is home. It doesn't matter where we are, it is home." He smiled and leaned a little closer to the phone.

"Speaking of being together, have you decided where you want to go for our proper honeymoon?"

"You said anywhere, right?"

"Yes, anywhere."

"Norway. I want to go to Norway and see the Aurora Borealis with you... and walk along the fjords..." I stopped talking because of the look on his face. I was worried I had gone too far. "Is that too much? We can go som..." he cut me off.

"No! It is not too much! I want to go to Norway too. I just wasn't expecting you to pick it. I know you love the beach, so I thought you would want to go somewhere tropical, like Fiji maybe." He smiled a very wide smile and I relaxed.

"Well, I do love the beach, but we did that already. We can do Fiji later. I think October might be a little cold in Norway, but we should get to see the Northern Lights... together... while we cuddle under a warm blanket." I was getting excited already. I knew he wanted to go there but that wasn't the only reason I chose it. When I heard him say in an interview that he wanted to go to Norway, I started looking it up. It is so beautiful and unique that I decided I wanted to go there someday as well. I just never dreamed it would actually be with him.

We chatted for a bit longer and then said goodnight. I had a meeting with a new artist client the next day and was fighting the jetlag. I had not been by the gallery yet and needed to get up early and go there first. Jisung sounded really excited about this new artist. I was going to her studio so I could see her full works. I preferred this over a portfolio, when possible. Especially when dealing with large pieces, you cannot get the full impact of the art from a photo.

Tori and Simon came in and cuddled with me. I showed her photos from my phone and told her about our next exhibition coming up. She told me about how she came up with the idea for her routine and how her coach only helped her finetune some of it. She choreographed the entire thing herself. I was so very proud of her. This girl had talent and drive. I knew she would be going places.

We fell asleep talking. I woke up a couple of hours later and could not go back to sleep. I was used to being up now and my body wasn't adjusted yet. I slipped out of bed and went quietly outside to the deck so that I didn't disturb anyone. I grabbed a throw blanket off the couch on my way. Simon followed me and curled up in my lap. It was a beautiful night. The moon was almost full, and the stars were so very bright. Nikki lived a little north of the city, so the lights didn't interfere that much. It was warm, but there was a slight breeze. The humidity wasn't as bad as it normally is in August in Georgia. I had timed my visit well.

The stars made me think of Minhyuk. OK, so basically everything made me think of him... but I thought of the night he proposed and how he said he loved me more than there are stars in the sky. I stroked Simon's fur and listened to his loud purr. I had missed it so much. I was reunited with my little dude, but now I was missing my man. I sighed and looked back to the stars. 

~~~~

Sorry I am a little late with the updates lately. My little shop has gotten busier and so has work. I haven't had much time to write. I promise I will keep it going, it just may be slower on the updates for a bit. Thanks for staying with me!! It will be worth it!

And here is a picture of my city... and Sunny's.  It really is a beautiful place!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 966 41
¦><¦ Minhyuk's been inlove with his best friend Hyungwon for a long long time. It's been so long he himself couldn't remember when he started loving...
4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
5.2K 448 28
#1 in Ilsik <3 #1 in Hoonsik #1 in minkwang??? I am pretty sure this is a Ilsik fanfic but well, it's okay. THANK YOU One summer evening, that one pi...
29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...