My Secret Marriage

theenormoussea

Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecuriti... Еще

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
New book

chapter 101

18.3K 796 68
theenormoussea

Sadhvi's pov :

What did I just hear????

Did they call me a mistress????

Why.....how can they call someone with such names when they don't even know our relation???

Geetha held my hand to comfort me.....but right now I am not feeling any warmth. It is like I have been poured with ice cold water all over me.

"Sadhvi.....come with me.First just leave this place... alright??" Varun asked me.

I nodded my head but I don't know what I will do.

How will I face all these people again???

What are they thinking about me?

Will they ever treat me as a person after this fabricated article????
And again who took those photos of us.

Yeah right guys!!!! Someone photographed us when we are close together.

One was taken from outside where as me and Siddarth was in car....I was kissing his cheek.
Another one was from the staffroom where we both were standing so close together.

I don't even know what I am feeling right now.......

I wanted to cry hearing all these hurtful things about me and also felt angry that someone out there are doing all these deliberately.

But I don't know how to express myself out!!!

Does Siddarth knows about all these??? How will he react to this?

I was thinking all these things.....

If we have to go out we have to cross the ER again......

I am feeling restless as I don't know how I will face them all.

I was just walking ahead hoping no one will again say things to me...... I will just run away from here.

Just as I crossed the corridor someone stopped us blocking our way.

I looked up only to see Ria and her group of friends looking at me like I am a piece of shit.

"Can you guys move out of the way??" Varun said to them politely.

But they just stood there not moving a bit.

Now I am nervous......what if they bully me???

"She is the one right???" Tina asked ria.....to which she just nodded keeping a pitiful face.

I bit my lips in nervousness.

"Hey bitch....come forward..." She said pointing towards me.

I was terrified will be an understatement.......

I came forward as I know they will say that I am being rude if I don't obey them.

Varun stopped me in between saying
" You don't have to do it Sadhvi.....let's just get away from them."

But I whispered him
"No Varun.....what if they bear grudges against me?? I don't want anymore mess."

Saying this I came forward signalling Geetha to keep quite.......
I don't want her to be part of my mess.

"You are the bitch who stole Siddarth from my friend right???"

I frowned my brows listening to the 'bitch' word again and again.....

But I couldn't say anything to her.

"What's with your attitude after doing all the first things???" She said raising her brows.

What does she mean by dirty things????

I didn't do anything dirty....loving my husband is not dirty neither kissing him.

"Mam....I didn't do anything wrong." I said gathering my courage.

"See this girl.....she is even back answering us. Don't you know how to be courteous???" Bani said and sneered looking at me.

All this while I can see Ria who is looking like she is disgusted with me.

I know she may be hurt that I am with Siddarth....but I don't think I did anything so wrong to her that she have to hate me.

It is just fate.....and even Siddarth never lead her into something.....it was all her wishful thinking.

I just want to go away from here......

I don't want to be in between people who looks at me like a 'thing' who doesn't have any feelings .......

I don't want to be scrutinized by them....who doesn't even respect me.

My eyes started tearing up.....

Contro Sadhvi.....you should not cry in front of them. They will be successful if you do that.
I said to myself but I just couldn't......

"Mam please not use such words for me. I really did nothing wrong." I explained once again hoping that they will atleast try to understand me.

But guess what...it was just me being wishful.

"Shut up bitch!!!! You will tell us how to talk??? You have got the nerve to speak like this with us.

You know us right???? My dad is a  rich businessman. It will be a minute to bring all your lives down to the hell. So be in your limits." Bani snapped at me.

I was startled and also petrified looking at her.

I gulped......

I don't know when it started but my tears were already flowing uncontrollably.

Ria came forward.

"You are Sadhvi right????

Sid said that you are his sister's friend. Is that right???" She asked me.

I didn't say anything.....I was just crying standing there.

"Aren't your ears functional???" She raised her voice.

"Yes mam." I said meekly in between of my sobbing.

"Everyone!!!! See this girl here. Her name is Sadhvi.......

I don't think you are not familiar with the disgusting things she did so let's not talk too much about it.

I want to say that she is the third person who came in between me and Sid.

We were about to be married......she seduced my Sid and charmed him that he left me for this bitch.

Now you guys say can she be treated as human??? And look at her guys.... How good she is at acting.

Tschh..tschh....all this crocodile tears have gone wasted Sadhvi...... Now stop acting and justify your act.

You knew that I love Sid and also I am  gonna be his wife. Why did you seduce him????" She said all these things so loudly  that all the people even the patients who were resting can listen to each and every word of her.

"Mam....I didn't seduce anyone mam. Don't say untruthful things." I chocked while saying this.......

But she was not even showing any concern towards me....but she scowled at me.

"Hmph.....look at this wench. She did not do anything wrong.
Coming in between people's relation is not wrong???
This is what your mom taught me??? Become a third person??" She said taunting me.

I was helplessly crying.......
I can listen to all the things she say to me. But my mom???
I know I don't love my mom so much nor we have deep emotional bond between us.
But she is my mom.....she cannot say anything to her.

"Don't go overboard mam!!!!!!! Don't involve my mom." I shouted with all my might.

She looked at me with a shocking expression on her face.....maybe she didn't expect my outburst.

"Shut up bitch!!!!" She shouted back.

All her friends too came forward.

Tina said
"Now....you are being disrespectful. Is this how you talk with elders???
Anyways what more can be expected from a slut???" And sneered at me.

"Yeah....such a wench. To be honest I a have never seen such a disgusting person in my life." Bani said.

How am I disgusting?????

I didn't answered them as I don't want them to scold me again.......

So I was just crying over may fate........

I really didn't do anything wrong.

How can they do this to me?????

They are humiliating me.

Can I ever face people again....under all these scrutinizing gazes??????

******

Hey guys...

Have you voted the chapter yet???
If not please do it now.

Hope you liked today's chapter???

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

756K 48.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
YEH LAMHA ✅ aein024

Любовные романы

365K 13.8K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
Broken Without You (COMPLETED)

Любовные романы

613K 30.4K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...