untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

TWENTY TWO

2K 51 6
By xella_writesx

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! Im not going!" I yell.

"Bella listen please it will help you I promise," Mattia countered back, he just informant me that I will be starting to go to therapy and let me tell you im not excited.

"Fine just want you to know that I won't talk about anything about my past, but I will go," I retaliated.

"thats all i ask," he said smiling, "well leave in 20," with that he walked out of my room to god knows where. To say I was not happy was an understatement, all I want to do is keep the past in the past and with this it will just be a reminder.

20 minutes went by of me contemplating what I should do, I wasn't going to share anything with a stranger. I obviously knew that but what would my brothers do if they knew I wasn't talking.

"Bella lets go!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. Slowly I made my way down the hall, then down the stairs, then to the front door, and out to the car.

"listen no ones going to pressure you into speaking but at least try, we just want to help you Bella," Mettia pleaded in a soft tone. I let out a eye roll and continued to look out the window. We arrived at the building where Cole brought me to.

I took a heavy breath when I remembered what happened but quickly put my emotionless mask back on. We both walked out of the car and into the building. I noticed people around us tense as we walked in, some even had there eyes wide in fear.

I looked to see Mattia's take on this but to my surprise he didn't seem fazed. He would even glare at some of the people making them quickly look away. We walked up to the check-in desk while he checked in while I looked around, I didn't really get a good look at the place last time.

I noticed it just look dull, sad some may say, there just wasn't any happy in it. You know some places you go just have happiness radiating off of it. This definitely wasn't one of those places, everyone either has fear of a scowl on there faces and dressed in fancy suites. Much like what my brother was wearing but he was wearing an all black one when almost everyone else had some color on theres.

"Bella can you hear me!" Mattia said waving his hand in front of my face, I blinked my eyes regaining my surrounding and blocking out everything I was thinking before answering.

"sorry just zoned out," I whispered noticing I had gained some attention from people around us.

"I was trying to get you attention for like 5 minutes," He mumbled under his breath and grabbed my hand. We went to the same elevator Cole and I had used and went in. The ride up was silent you could have heard a pin drop. Neither of us seamed uncomfortable by the silence, him because he was busy doing somthing on his phone. Me because I was still overthinking anything that could go wrong today.

We walked down a familiar hall and then to a firmiliar door, it was unlocked and when he opened it I was met with the smell of lavender. Which happens to be one of my favorite scents. I looked around and saw brea sitting on one of the couches in the corner of the room.

Mettia and I both made out way over and sat on a couch across from her. If they really think that just because I have met her before im going to speak about my problems they are mistaken.

"i believe you guys have already met," Mettia said glancing at both of us, I slowly nodded my head.

"So Mettia you can stay so we can just go over everything and then Bella and I will talk alone, sound good?" she asked glancing between both of us, we both nodded our heads. They are always breaking this 'verbal answers' rule themselves.

"So first im just going to say im never going to pressure you into speaking, this could be a long process and I will be with your every step of the way," she smiled, again looking between us.

Either she was really close to my brother or she also had a good mask to put up. Like most people would be like in this situation she didn't seem fazed at all, you couldn't see and ounce of fear or nervousness on her. She motion for Mattia to leave which he quickly did.

"So lets get to know each other a little bit more how about that?" She asked me, which I nodded my head to.

"So as you know i'm also a therapist, im 25 years old, I like to play basketball, and my favorite color is orange," She said grabbing a cup of coffee from the table separating us.

"Well as you know im Bella, 14, I like playing soccer, and my favorite color is light green," I answered back.

We got to know each other for a little bit longer before she asked a much dreaded questions, "How about we start by you telling me a little bit about how you mom was, also sorry about your loss," She added.

"She's not dead," I gritted out, I knew that most likely she was but I never wanted to believe that, until I had real evidence she is just someone who is missing, "She was really kind, had the best hugs, she would also make me laugh even when I was sad. She was just the person everyone wanted to be around," I paused, "She was my best friend and I miss her so much," I said trying to hold back my tears.

"She sounds like a great women," Brea smiled at me, but it didn't seam very genuine. out of all the people in the world I knew what a real and fake smile was. Josh would always put on fake smiles whenever we would go out of the house together to make people think he was a good person.

When we got home he would put on his real smile, his smile when seeing me im pain was so genuine and disgusting. I put the thought aside and sat there in silence.

About 30 minutes off small talk Mattia walked back into the room and we left, "How did it go?" He asked my as we started driving away.

"I dont think I can trust her," I replied honestly, "I just have a bad feeling," I said looking at my hands as they were fiddling in my lap.

"You can trust her bambina, we have known her for a long time and she already knows a lot about us. What feeling did you have?"

"I just felt like she wasn't really interested, when I told her something she would smile, but it was faker then the girls at my schools tan," I smirked.

He chuckled before responding, "I know it can be hard to trust people after everything you have been though, but trust me it will help. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her you can always talk to me. I used to go to therapy after dad died, I hated it at first. I felt like they were going to judge me for how I was feeling." He paused looking at the road.

"But they really helped me, I was in a really bad place at that time, and they helped me get out of it, with the help of the rest of our brothers. I just want to make it clear we will all be here for you, okay?"

I was shocked by how much information that he just gave me, he seemed so genuine and serious when he talked about it. I feel like I would be more comfortable talking to my brothers but I don't want them to see me anymore different then they already do. I have already been a burden enough to them.

"thank you," I said again looking down at my hands, a small smile covering my face realizing how much some of my brothers cared for me. I haven't felt this much love sense mom died. i missed this feeling so much.

"On yeah I forgot to tell you but we have a work dinner tonight and you'll be coming with us, wear a dress because it is going to be a very formal dinner," He explained as we started pulling up to the house.

"when are we leaving?"

"5," He shortly responded. We both got out of the car and made out way into the house, I went to the kitchen to grab a quick snack where Leo just so happened to be there.

"How did it go?" He asked me barely looking up from his computer.

"Fine," I shrugged grabbing some fruit snacks.

"Fine?" he questioned.

"yeah I didn't really like it," I said shrugging again and making my way up to my room. It was now 3:00 and we had to leave for this 'dinner' in 2 hours. Honestly I didn't know what to expect, I took a long shower before I started getting ready.

I chose a black dress with a slit going up the side, I put some mascara and blush on and walked downstairs.

Aundre was already sitting there in a all black suit much like what Mattia was wearing earlier. I took a seat next to him and started scrolling though my phone for the time being.

Eventually everyone started strolling in wearing identical clothes as aundre was wearing, this scared me if im being honest. I felt so out of place I never was someone how went to nice places and now being with my brothers to it was quite intimidating.

We all got into separate cars, Me, Mattia and Enzo, then Aundre and Riccardo, and lastly Matteo and Leo.

The drive to the restrant was pretty boring Enzo and I were on our phones the entire time and Mattia was to busy focusing on the road to start a conversation.

We finally arrived at a big modern building, there were 2 double glass doors for the entry and looked crazy expensive.

When we walked in the mood seamed to change throughout the entire place, the chatter of other costumers started getting quieter. The employees all seemed to visibly tense. They all seamed like they were mind arguing for who had to come up and seat us.

Eventually a girl who looked to be in here 20s slowly strolled up to us, "H-hey Mr. Rossi follow me," She explained, nerves seemed to be eating her up. We all followed behind her to a long table.

There were already people seated around it, everyone had suites and ties on and looked very professional. Im now applauding myself for putting on a dress and putting on some makeup.

We all took seats at the middle part of the table, Aundre and Leo on either sides of me, Enzo across from me, Mattia and Riccardo on both sides of him and Metteo next to Riccardo.

A waitress came by and took our drink orders I ordered water but almost everyone else ordered a beer, "We own the restrant so they can get whatever they want," Aundre whispered probably noticing how they could order them while being underage.

After a while of listening in on the conversation people were having at he table someone familiar caught my eyes, "hey Leo who's that" I asked pointing to the man a few people down on the table.

"Thats alessandro, he's in a business we partner with," he told me, I slowly shook my head up and down and he continued back on his conversations.

We all ordered food, I couldn't even read most things on it but Aundre helped me. i ended up ordering a bowl of spaghetti which was really good.

"im going to go to the bathroom," I said getting up, an uneasy feeling started to form in my stomach. Everyone seemed to focused to notice me leaving.

I went to the bathroom and made it just in time before I started emptying all the contents in my stomach. My entire body was aching, and a headache was starting to form. I got out and splashed water all over my face.

I then thought of how I recagnized alessandro, I saw him at my old school around a few time I never really know what he did though. Knowing my brothers they probably sent him to spy on me. Why didn't my brothers try to get me sooner? Then I wouldn't have had to go though years of abuse.

yet again they probably never even realized what I was going though because how good I was at hiding it. I strolled back to the table where everyone was finishing up there meals, my appetite seamed to disappear so I quietly pushed it away.

"Bella you ok you look kinda pale?" Aundre whispered, he didn't seem to be engaged in the conversation as the rest of the people at the table. Riccardo and Enzo didn't either they were both either talking to each other or playing on their phones.

"yeah I just feel a little sick," I replied trying to brush it off, he nodded but didn't seam to convinced luckily he dropped the subject.

People slowly started leaving until it was just a few people left, "Leo there is a lot of people outside," a man said walking up to the table frantically.

"Do your best to get them to go away then," He replied in a tone that sent shiver immediately down my spine. The guy quickly scurried off to the front doors.

"When are we going to leave?" I asked just wanting to get home, It was already around 9:00 meaning we have been here for almost 4 hours and I just wanted to be able to go home and lay in bed.

"Now," Leo responded getting up, well that was easier than I thought it would be. We all slowly rose from our seats and to the front door where I could see cameras flashing from all over.

"w-why are there camera's?" I asked, my voice was shaky and anyone who heard could hear the panic in it.

"because there are a bunch of famous people here at once," Riccardo replied rolling his eyes, I sent a glare back his way which made him let out a chuck and and an amused look.

"come here," Metteo demanded, I slowly made my way to him, he grabbed a sweatshirt he had brough with and put it over my head making sure to made the hood covering my face.

"Stay close to us and look down ok?" He whispered in a gentle voice, I have never really seen this side of him before and it made my smile knowing that he actually cared about me.

he put his arm around me and started leading me outside. Leo was in front of us, Mattia, Enzo, and Riccardo were all trailing in the back, and aundre was on the other side of me.

We all walked out quickly went to a car, I was put in the back and Leo and Metteo hopped in the front. The ride home I was dozing off the entire time trying not to let sleep get the best of me. My body was trying it best to pry my eyes open but it wasn't working.

Sleep quickly overtook me leading me into darkness.

UNTOLD

"Bella wake up," someone said shaking my body, I slowly opened my eyes and started rubbing the sleep out of them.

"what, what im up," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Leo want's to see you," They spoke, it sounded like Enzo but I was way to tired to know. I slowly got up and made my way to my bathroom where I splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 11 am, I was also still in my dress great. I changed into some shorts and a crew-neck and made my way downstairs.

Leo was the only one there sitting on his computer like he always is, "I heard you needed me," I mumbled taking a place across from him and sitting my head on the table.

"We are going to the beach," he spoke, I looked at him confused.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked him, he chuckled.

"Im my own boss, I can do whatever I want," he said glancing at me, "Lets go shall we?" I nodded still confused on why were we doing this but pushed it aside and followed him out the front door.

"wait were walking?!" I yelled, he didn't respond instead just kept taking long steps forward. He was tall enough to make me have so speed-walk to keep up with him. Thats saying quite a bit because im not a very short person.

After about 10 minutes of walking we pulled up to an ice cream parlor, my eyes visibly widened with excitement. I practically ran in and started looking through the flavors knowing that there was only one I wanted.

"Mint chocolate chip," I heard someone say behind me. Looking back Leo was the one standing there.

"yeah," I smiled, He ordered vanilla and we walked out of the place. He leaded me to a beach where we both sat at the waters edge. We ate our food in comfortable silence.

"You know I brought you here when you were little," He said, still keeping his gaze on the sea.

"really?" I asked surprised.

"I was about 14 I think, we got ice cream and came here, I had to carry you home because you fell asleep," He chuckled, I could tell if I was more amazed that he actually willingly did something with me or he smiled.

genuinely.

"why are you being so nice?" I asked, he has barely talked to me this entire time. it's like a switch went off in him.

"because I realized that you have to stop being afraid about what is going to happen in the future and focus on the present," he said looking at the ocean waves again.

i looked at him confused, did he think that I was going to leave them?

I smiled at that, but it was slowly taking over by sadness. This is how my should've gone, with my brothers and both my parents.

"why did mom take me away?" I questioned looking right at him.

"I'll tell you another time, right now lets just enjoy the time were are spending together."

Together, meaning when you are with another person. Most of the time it is someone you care about. I mean Josh and I were together most of the time, but he was someone I hated. Someone who took the life I should have lived away.

But was that person my mom? When she left with me is that when my life really went away. When I got disconnected with a family who cared about me and brought to a person who didn't.

One thing I dont get is how people love someone and then they can just walk away. My mom had a entire family, children and husband. How could she just go on like nothing had happened.

She would get up, go get dressed, how could she. How could she leave behind her kids, why would she leave behind her kids.

unless she wasn't the person I thought she was. Just like me putting up a different mask for everyone. Happy, sad, angry, all the masks that you have to put on for different people.

she just had a different one on with me than with everyone else.

UNTOLD

heyyy!! hope you enjoyed that chapter, i'm getting super busy with sports but i'm going to try and keep my updating schedule

(3390 words in the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 22.4K 40
This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I couldn't run no more . I turned back an...
131K 28.3K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
101K 3.2K 44
When Constance Desjardins decides to take her ambitions to the next level by trying out for the Opera Populaire's ballet, she learns of an Opera Ghos...
288K 6.6K 61
She was their everything, their world. They never stopped looking for her, but the whole time she was right under their nose. Jordan never gets a br...