Why Do You Love Me | Jungil

By shipfujoship

Romance • bullying • FanFiction • school Taeil entered his class and noticed a note on his table saying "You... More

Characters Descriptions
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 1
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 2
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 3
Why Do You Love Me | Extra 1
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 4
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 5
Why Do You Love Me | Extra 2
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 6
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 7
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 8
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 9
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 10
Why Do You Love Me | Extra 3
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 12
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 13
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 14
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 15
Why Do You Love Me | Extra 4
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 16
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 17
Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 18
Why Do You Love Me | Christmas Special

Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 11

410 24 4
By shipfujoship

As I and Haechan were walking in the street with the sun setting, Haechan suddenly stopped.

"Is there something wrong Haechan?"

"Hyung seriously tell me the truth, did you get involved with Jungwoo?" he asked while looking right into my eyes.

I don't want to lie to Haechan but he shouldn't know.

"Haechan I already told you that I did n-"

Haechan suddenly walks towards me, holds my hands, and puts his head in my chest.

"I just don't want you to get hurt"

Hearing those words from Haechan makes me think that I have a wonderful friend. But I am not worthy to get you into trouble. I also don't want you to get hurt.

"*giggles* Haechanie I told you I did not so don't worry, this is just an accident and doesn't have anything to do with Jungwoo," I said to him as I pat his head.

"Promise me that you will never get involved with Jungwoo. Promise?" he said while his head is still in my chest.

"I promise"

I got home and I don't know what to think. I lied to Haechan...but this is better than him getting involved.

I woke up and today is the last day of our school festival. I need to get ready and bring the props that I made.

I finally arrived at my school and entered our classroom. Everyone is so busy preparing the props and costumes.

"Taeil-shi!" Doyoung said.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry Taeil but can you fill the position of one of our booth sellers? He said that he won't be able to make it to school. Can you please?" he said while pleading with me.

"O-of course no problem," I said while smiling awkwardly.

"Thank you! Please change to these clothes and our booth will be opened soon"

"Ok!"

He gave me the clothes and he left. It's okay it's not like I will do something this morning...no...it's not ok!!!!

I-I don't know how to talk to people without being nervous! Ok calm down....breathe in...breathe out...I just make the takoyaki nothing more nothing less.

I change my clothes and I go to our booth.

"Thank god it fits you!" Doyoung said cheerfully.

"So you are going to take the orders okay? I'm going to see you later!" Doyoung said as he left.

"W-wait!"

Oh no...I can't...It's okay, it's okay I will just take their orders...

Our booth is now open and I am very nervous. There are more and more customers and as the day goes my nervousness went away little by little.

"What is your order?"

"One takoyaki with a lot of bonito flakes," he said.

"One ta-"

I looked up at the customer and it's Yuta. Oh no, it's Yuta, I hope he will not do anything.

"Do you give free drinks to your friends?" he said while having a big smile on his face.

"W-we don't b-but it's on me!"

"Great!" Yuta with a wide smile.

As I was preparing his order I could feel his look on me. I'm scared, I better do this fast.

"From what I can see your ankle is fine by now? Isn't it?"

"Y-yes it's totally fine now"

"Aw~ I was hoping to see you in pain" he said while smiling.

....

I better do this fast or I will die. I hurriedly make his takoyaki and get his drink and give it to him immediately.

"T-thank you for buying! Please neve- I mean please order again next time!" I said while I smiled awkwardly.

He stared at me for a while but finally, he left. *sigh* I thought I was going to die at that moment.

"Taeil hyung! What are you doing?!" Haechan whined.

"I-I'm helping with our booth"

"What?! Don't tell me you forgot hyung!" Haechan said while whining.

"Forget what?"

"Hyung, you promise Haechan that you will go to the horror house together with us" Mark said.

When did I promise that? I don't remember but let just pretend that I do remember.

"Ah...y-yes I did"

"Then let's go now!"

Haechan said while trying to drag me out of the booth.

"I can't right now, I still need to help here" I said.

"It's ok Taeil-shi, you helped us so much you're free to go anywhere now but you need to come back by 5:00 pm since you need to help with the stage props so you still have 2 hours" Doyoung said.

"Okay I will be back before 5:00 pm"

"Okay then, enjoy your day!"

"Thank you"

Haechan and Mark start to drag me to the horror house.

"This will be amazing!" Haechan said.

"Yes! Right Taeil hyung?" Mark asked.

"Y-yes!"

I honestly don't like going to a horror house since it's a little scary but it was nice seeing them excited and having fun. We lined up in the line when suddenly...

"I...I think I need to go to the restroom," Mark said.

"Ya! what are you saying! We need to fall in line here or else it would take us forever!"

"Taeil hyung can you save the line for us?"Mark said while holding his tummy.

"Sure! go ahead"

Mark started to leave while dragging Haechan.

"W-wait why are you dragging me!" Haechan said.

"Y-you buy me a tissue"

"What?!"

Mark started to drag Haechan.

"I will be back, Taeil hyung! I promise! Just stay there!" Haechan said while Mark is dragging him.

As soon as they left I suddenly heard people chattering.

"Ya! I said I don't want to go"

"Why? are you scared?"

"No!"

I suddenly heard people chattering and making a scene. It's Jungwoo and his friends as expected. Right now I am hoping that he will not fall in line since I am at the end of the line and if he does I'm dead.

"Oh look who's here" Yuta said.

"Oh~ Our little rabbit!" Taeyong said while smiling.

"Are you here alone?~" Yuta asked.

"N- Yes!"

I looked at Jungwoo and he was just looking at me with his cold eyes. I don't even know what he is thinking. Then he suddenly talked.

"Oh, Jaehyun is here! Maybe he wants to protect you from the ghost *laughs*. Do you want to Jaehyun?" Jungwoo said while looking deeply at Jaehyun as if he would kill him with his eyes.

"I don't care" Jaehyun replied.

I don't know if this is how he treats Jaehyun, but if not maybe I am the reason why.

"Hmm...I think you wouldn't even fall in line in here by yourself...Ah! you must be with your friends! But I didn't tell you to stop seeing them, didn't I?" Jungwoo said looking right into my eyes with his cold eyes.

"N-no! I'm alone"

"Okay, then let's go together" he said.

I was so shocked when he said that. I feel very nervous and scared. He wouldn't kill me while we are inside right?

"W-what?"

"Are you saying no?"

"N-no..."

He grabs my wrist and grabs me through the entrance.

"Two tickets for us" he said while gripping my wrist.

"Y-you should fall in line first" said the man.

"I said two tickets for us"

"H-here you go"

Everyone is scared of Jungwoo. That's why there's a lot of people who follow him and try to avoid him as much as they can. That same goes for me. I am scared of him and at the same time, I'm scared that he will spread to the people that I am gay.

To be continued....

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Visit my YouTube for more Jungil and Johnil content!^^

YouTube: Shipfujoship | 

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

One of Those Nights | Johnil
Johnny × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 16.5K 21
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY FUCKING ROOM JUNGKOOK!?" " I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ! ALL I KNOW IS THAT...I WANT YOU ." ...
524 11 6
"Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook, kayong dalawa will be partners" as their teacher said those words taehyung almost lots his mind silently on the back...
6.1K 286 20
Doyoung isn't really into frat boys, but that doesn't stop 5 from being into him. . . . . In which Doyoung gets drunk at a fraternity party and hooks...
39.3K 2.5K 24
Neighbor's since childhood yet never fully interacted, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are set to bring out the best and worst in each other once thei...