My Best Friend's Brother

Galing kay emma_skrep

Kelly's dad got a new job... But all the way in sunny California! Now Kelly has to adapt to a whole new neigh... Higit pa

Chapter One - Moving Day
Chapter Two - Moving Day Part 2
Chapter Three- Memory Lane
Chapter 4- Final Goodbye
Chapter Six - We Arrived
Chapter Seven- The New Neighborhood
Chapter Eight- The New Neighbors
Chapter Nine - The First Day
Chapter Ten - Lunch and Chorus
Chapter Eleven - She Lives Where?!
Chapter Twelve - Beach Day
Chapter Thirteen - Beach Day Part 2
Chapter Fourteen - The Fall
Chapter Fifteen- He Is Writing About You
Chapter Sixteen - Sleepover
Chapter Seventeen - The Dance
Chapter Eighteen - Awkward

Chapter Five - It's Over

91 0 0
Galing kay emma_skrep

"Kelly, your phone keeps blowing up."

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. My dad had bags under his eyes and the bright light from his laptop made me squint.

"Sorry sweety, I'm working."

I looked at my phone. My phone lit up like a Christmas tree. I had 28 missed calls and 120 text messages. All from Riley.

Me-hey

Riley- BABE YOU SCARED ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY TEXTS?

M- I'm sorry . I haven't got sleep the past couple of days.

R- I am sorry bby. I was just worried.

M- I know. I have been thinking, it's going to be really hard for me with long distance relationship thing.

R-what do u mean??

M-I think we should break up.

R- why do u think that? We can make this work!!

M- I don't know, I am sorry Riley. Goodbye.

I shut my phone off and I started silently cry. Tears rushed down my face like a waterfall.

Why did I do that, he loved me and I loved, I will never find anyone that will love me like he did.

I decided to look at Instagram. Scrolling through my feed, I scrolled past my new high school Instagram page. I really have no idea why but I think I kinda cool. The picture was of a group of football players all in their uniforms. The one right in front caught my eye. He had dark chocolate eyes and a smile that glowed. I swear I stared at him for about 10 minutes.

"BEEP"

The loud beep from my dad's phone snapped me out of my trance. I smiled again at the picture and put my phone down. I stared out the window as the clouds floated by. It was so peaceful. The waiter came away around with dinner. Chicken with a salad. I played with my food, not feeling very good. All of what happened today... just made me sick to my stomach.

"You ok hon?," my mom asked taking a bite of her salad.

"Yeah I'm just not hungry. "

"Everything going to be ok babe," she said rubbing my arm,"You will make new friends at you new school. It going to be a lot of fun, ok!"

"Ok," I said quietly.

I gave the waiter my plate and closed my eyes. Wishing it was just a dream.
--------------------------
Song: Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7K 183 30
"Do you really love me?" What happens when an introverted girl meets one of the most popular guys in school? Nothing good, let me tell you that. She'...
13.4K 1.3K 47
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
312 36 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...