untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

TWENTY ONE

2K 48 8
By xella_writesx

I HAVE BEEN LIVING with my brothers for a few months now and I guess it has been going pretty good. I have gotten closer to them and my friends. To the present, right now i'm sitting in my last lunch class of school this year.

although that means I will be locked in a house with six boys, they don't really bug me to much. They are mostly with friends or working which Im grateful for due to the alone time I get because of it.

"Guys we should hang out after school today!" Casey said throwing her hands in the air.

"yes that would be so much fun," Alana smiled, "What should we do?"

"I can see if we can use the pool at my house if you guys want?" I told them.

"wow I thought you would never ask of course we will," Grey smirked at me, the rest concluded that I would ask one of my brothers when I got home, the bell rung and we were off to out last few classes.

UNTOLD

"we have like a minute left and then we can finally leave," Grey commented leaning back in his chair.

"I hope that chair breaks and you fall off," Kayla snapped making me let out a big grin.

"This has been a great year and I hope you enjoy your summer!" our teacher yelled just as the bell rang, we all jumped up from our seats and made our way to the busy hallway where loads of people were eager to get home.

"Make sure you invite us to a bunch of pool party's this summer," Cole yelled as he walked out the school grabbing his skateboard and going home. I rolled my eyes at this comment and started walking towards the car where aundre was waiting.

"can you believe it your going to be in the big girl school next year," he said with a smirk on his face.

"are you going to collage?" I asked him, knowing this was his last year in high school. I already overheard that he didn't pass this grade last year making him now be 19 and still in high school.

"Probably not I have better things to do," He rolled his eyes getting into the drivers seat where Riccardo and Enzo joined us, Enzo being the one to sit next to me.

We all had our windows down on the ride home blasting a bunch of music, and letting the cool breeze blow everywhere around me. When we arrived home I threw my bag and jumped on the couch ready to sleep for the rest of eternity.

Thinking about how good this summer will be, I remember last summer. It was a total nightmare because I had to be with Josh all day unless he was doing something most likely illegal.

After a while of dozing off while scrolling on my phone Sandy entered the room with freshly baked cookies which made my mouth start to water instantly, "I made cookies!" she commented entusiashicly.

"They look so good!" I gushed grabbing one, when I took a bite out of it, it melted in my mouth.

"Do you have any plans today?" sandy asked.

"I might go hang out with my friends later, thats pretty much it," i told her, "Oh and by the way do you know where leo is?" I then asked.

"I think he's in his office," she said grabbing the plate of cookies off the table and bring them to the kitchen while I made my way to leo's office.

I made a small knock on the door and I heard a small 'come in' and stuff shuffling around on the other side. I opened the door to see leo sitting on his desk with papers and folders scattered all over.

"What do you need?" he asked me in a soft yet frustrated tone.

"I was wondering if my friends can come over and use the pool later?" I was very intimidated right now but I tried to cover it the best I could.

"Yeah sure just don't be to loud," he explained barely looking up from his papers. I gave him a small awkward smile before mumbling a quick 'thank you' and walked out of the room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding and opened our group chat to tell them the news. They were all super excited that he said yes and thanked me for asking.

I closed the chat and made my way to the kitchen where sandy was wiping down the counters, "hey do you think you can make some snacks for when my friends are come over?" I asked her, with a smile on my face.

"Of corse I can sweetie, what would you like me to make?"

"anything really, it doesn't matter," I said smiling at her which she returned. My smile faded as I walked away, she reminded me so much of my mother. The way her eyes showed so much love in them.

How her voice could make you feel safe at any moment, I missed my mom so much, I would give anything just to see her again, here her voice, come home to see her baking and playing music. How she radiated kindness off of her like sunshine.

I made my way to my room and picked out a tie dye blue bikini, with an oversized shirt over. My thoughts were inturupted when the door bell rang, I ran downstairs being careful to not slip and fall and made my way to the door.

Kayla, Casey, and Alana were all standing there, with bags in there hands and cute hats on their heads.

"come in," I said gesturing them inside, "This place is so big," Alana and Kayla gushed. Unlike the rests they haven't been here before.

We all walked to the backyard where we picked a chair and placed out towels on it. We talked and applied sunscreen until Gray and Luca arrived, about 5 minutes later.

"that party has arrived!" Grey yelled throwing his stuff down, he jumped into the pool which made a huge splash and many protests from the rest of us. Luca followed which led all of us to get splashed again.

The rest of us got into the pool and started playing some vollyball, it was Me, Casey, and Luca against Alana, Kayla and Gray.

"Yes!," I yelled just as me and my team won, the rest of the night we made smore's and listened to Gray complain about all his classes this year and how school shouldn't be a thing.

they left at around 10:00 and I cleaned up all the food we ate, "How was your last day of school?" Mattia asked me open the door to outside.

"It was good, we didn't really do anything," I shrugged while wiping the marshmallow off the table.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" He asked leaning against the doorway.

"yeah it was really fun," I smiled grabbing everything and making my way inside. We both parted way as I went to my room and he went somewhere else in this mansion.

I went on my phone for a while until I heard a knock on my door, "Bella there is an emergency at work do you think your ok to stay alone for a while, sandy already left?" Mattia quickly asked me, some fear showing in his voice.

"yeah i'll be fine," I reassured him, he nodded and quickly went away, I could hear his footsteps fastly go down the hall. I sighed not knowing what I would do, then an idea came to mind. If I got caught most likely I would be in a lot of trouble but I would rather that then sit around bored out of my mind.

I made my way out of my room, not knowing why I was trying to be quiet when the house was completely empty.

I went downstairs and walked down the hall where all the locked rooms where located, it looked like and endless hallway. No matter how long you were walking it would never stop.

I went to the one where leo's office was where to no surprise it was locked, there was a key-pad to get in. I typed in random numbers and after realizing that wouldn't work I tried somthing else.

my birthday.

8-13-07

I typed those numbers in and watch the key-pad flash green, I turned the handle and was met with an empty office. I had a happy feeling knowing that he had my birthday as the code but quickly brushed it off and got focused.

I walked into the room the smell of mens cologne felt like it was blowing at me from all directions. I walked over to where there was a print of a door and to no surprise there was a lock on it. Luckily it wasn't a key-pad and just a normal lock. Coming prepared I pulled out a bobbie pin from my pocket and put it in the lock.

I twisted the handle and what I saw on the other side of this door made my freeze in my spot.

a room full of guns.

I took a step in and looked around, guns, knives, ropes, everything was in this room. One question was stuck in my mind, why do they have these?

Just as I was about to go look to find anything else, I heard footsteps start going down the hall, I quickly went out and shut the door. As I was starting to leave leo's office I ran into something.

someone.

leo.

I looked up at his emotionless face while I could see a hint of anger in his eyes, "You really think I don't get notifications when people go in and out of my office?" he asked with a terrifying smile on his face.

My voice seamed to get caught in my thought as I stood there speechless, he places a hand on my back causing me to flinch and led me back into his office and to one of the chairs.

"So care to explain what you where doing in my office?" he said putting his arms across his chest and leaning back in his chair.

"I- uh," I stated not having a real answer other that that my curiosity took the best of me.

"Also why isn't that door closed all the way," this time he leaned forward looking me straight in the eye, making a shiver go down my spine. Knowing he wouldn't get an answer out of my he let out a small laugh.

"scared now are we hun?" he said looking me straight in my eyes, i fixed my gaze to my feet, he was reminding me so much of him. how he would talk to we, laugh at me. I could feel my chest started to tighten and my breathing start to get heavy.

tears where welling up in my eyes and I tried all I could to not let them fall.

I looked up and could see some concern in his eyes, everything was crashing down at me all at once, him, the abuse, the guns, everything.

Leo got up from his chair and knelt down next to me, "bella you ok?" he asked. he's lying, he doesn't like you, why would anyone care about you?

I felt him pick up my hand and place it on his heart, "follow my breathing," He said in a strict tone. I slowly started getting my breathing back to normal although my hands where still shaking violently.

he grabbed ahold of them and stood up, he brought me to the kitchen and sat me on a stool walking to the fridge. A minute later he came back and placed a cup of water in front of me and a placed himself on a seat beside me. I took fast sips of the water as he just watch me, studying my every movement.

I silently got up and walked back to my room, my mind was spinning with overwhelming thoughts about all the event that has accrued.

I went to my room and got in bed and cried silently, I was scared, what would they do with me? I betrayed them, after everything they have done for me.

They took me in when I had no where to go and this is how I repay them, by invading their privacy. I guess I wasn't really thinking. I just wanted to be told the truth for once, to know what they were hiding because in all honestly I was sick of having people not be honest with me.

Not being included with what is going on around me. I was so afraid to loose them, they where the only people I had left, did they even love me enough to care? Would they even be affected if they did loose me.

Because for once I just wanted someone to be afraid to loose me. My mind was always terrified of loosing people that were close to me, because I knew that it would be as easy to loose than when I came, but I don't think anyone would even fight to keep me in their life.

i drift in and out of other peoples lives, you don't always know i'm there but I am, im the corner to scared about what you will think of me. I try not to get close to people for this very reason, because they dont care about me like I care about them. I will see others always have a genuine smile on there faces, but why can't I.

I always feel the need to hide my emotions, was I embarrassed? scared? no one may ever know. I hide behind my smile, but deep down in it is pain, years of pain and heartbreak. People think they know me so well, but I dont even know me, so how could I share what im feeling.

simple i can't.

UNTOLD

hope all is well, you look AMAZING

(2550 words in the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 33
Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the ones he loves dearly, he's worried they...
264K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
72.2K 2.4K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...