Rabid Bunny | KOOKV ✔️

By adDICKTAEd

I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body... More

Prologue
Hallowed 1
Hallowed 2
Hallowed 3
Hallowed 4
Hallowed 5
Hallowed 6
Hallowed 7
Hallowed 8
Hallowed 9
Hallowed 11
Hallowed 12
Hallowed 13
Hallowed 14
Hallowed 15
Hallowed 16
Hallowed 17
Hallowed 18
Hallowed 19
Hallowed 19.5
Hallowed 20
Epilogue

Hallowed 10

15.1K 1.1K 551
By adDICKTAEd

Detective Hoseok slowly opened the door of the hospital room, revealing the figure of a man on top of the bed, still unconscious.

The only sound that welcomed him was that of the apparatus connected to the other which made him sigh.

He took a seat next to the hospital bed, eyes landing on the man's face.

"This look doesn't suit you, Yoongi. Hurry and wake up, so we could go back to catching that fucker." He whispered, slowly holding the inspector's hand with his own, tender and full of affection.

He's thankful that he had come on time to save him. He's grateful that this man trusted him and called him when he needed him the most.

Last night, when Hoseok was walking back home, his phone rang with Yoongi's name plastered on the screen.

He gladly took the call, but Yoongi didn't speak from the other line, only faint sounds of rustling was heard.

"Hey, Yoongi. What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, still no response.

His heart began to pound, and his instincts told him something's not right.

Hoseok quickly put the call on hold before dialing the nearest police hotline, all the while feeling like he's drowning from anxiety.

He had known something like this could happen. They're being too careless, too close to finding the truth and there's no way the killer would just sit in silence.

He went back to listen to Yoongi's call, all the while running to the highway to halt a cab and be there as soon as he could.

He was feeling so agitated when he finally heard a voice, but it's not Yoongi's.

"Perhaps you're looking for this?"

Hoseok felt his body turn cold at the voice. He didn't hear a response, only a loud thud of something falling down the floor.

He wanted to call out Yoongi's name, ask him if he's okay, but he held it all in. He didn't want the killer to have an idea that Yoongi was able to call someone without his knowledge.

"You shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong."

The man uttered and as Hoseok listened, he heard what he had dreaded to hear - a gunshot that almost made his heart stop from beating.

But he couldn't speak, nor scream his anger. All he could do was to listen on the other line, continuously wishing for the other's safety.

Yoongi, hang in there a little more. Don't die on me.

Hoseok repeatedly said those words in his head as if doing so would make the other live. He's desperate, but this desperation was the only thing he had that moment.

There was no sound that followed after that, and when Hoseok finally arrived, he found Yoongi drenched in his own blood with a bullet wound near his heart.

Hoseok sighed, feeling his breath go ragged at the memory as he held Yoongi's hand firmly.

"Good thing you're one tough guy." Hoseok mumbled, thankful that the other was no longer in critical situation.

Though he's still in coma, Hoseok was still thankful.

His vital organs miraculously didn't get hit by the shot, which brought him to wherever he was now.

Hoseok sighed once more. The killer wasn't one to use a gun to begin with. That's not how he killed his previous victims. There's a huge possibility that he lacked proper skills in using it. He just probably resulted to using Yoongi's own gun to make it look like suicide.

Which could've been the case if Hoseok wasn't able to get that call.

"Hang in there a little more, Yoongi. I'll fucking find that killer, and when I do..." Hoseok trailed off, hands caressing Yoongi's hand tenderly yet his eyes were deadly.

"I can't promise I won't kill him."

————

The news that welcomed Taehyung's 18th birthday wasn't as good as it should have been.

His brother and him learned that the inspector who had been in charge of the cases surrounding him was attacked and currently hospitalized.

"It's such a sad news." Jin commented as he placed the baked macaroni on the table.

He had been busy cooking and preparing a simple celebration for his brother who's now of legal age.

"Have you called Jimin to come over?" Jin asked as he sat opposite to where Taehyung was silently looking at the news on the television.

"I did. He said he'll be here for lunch." Taehyung responded, eyes still glued on the television particularly at the changing of the time indicated at the bottom of the screen.

"Did you invite anyone else? How about that hyung you were close with?" Jin asked, curiously staring at Taehyung's face.

"I'll just give him food later at his apartment. He's still at work at this time." Taehyung informed which made Jin hum in response and didn't comment anymore.

He went back to cooking while Taehyung remained staring at the tv screen.

"By the way, I've invited my publisher. Is that okay?" Jin uttered as he set up the table.

"Yes." Taehyung simply answered.

Jin smiled as he went back to finishing the preparations before the visitors arrived.

By 12 noon, the doorbell rang and Jin was quick to head for the door even before Taehyung could stand from his seat.

"Hi." Jin greeted as soon as he opened the door.

"Hey, beautiful."

Taehyung heard the man's voice followed by a sound of something similar to that of a kiss.

"Where's the celebrant?"

Taehyung saw the man walking next to his brother. He was smiling, revealing his dimples.

"Hi, Taehyung. Happy Birthday." Namjoon greeted before handing him his gift, a box containing a branded wristwatch.

"Thank you, Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung responded before placing the gift on the couch.

His brother entertained the guest while Taehyung went inside his room to check his phone that's charging on top of his bedside table.

He had received a message from Jimin saying that he would be a bit late due to an emergency with his father again.

Taehyung simply replied an 'Okay, I understand' before removing the phone from the charging port.

He then went out of his room and into the dining area where his brother was having a talk with his boyfriend.

"Hyung, Jimin will be a bit late. Can I head over to Jungkook-hyung's apartment for the meantime?" Taehyung asked.

"Is he already home?" Jin asked, standing to prepare some food to give to the other.

"Probably." Taehyung answered as he waited.

Jin didn't say anything as he finished wrapping some food and quietly handing them to Taehyung.

"Don't be gone too long. Jimin might arrive anytime." Jin reminded to which Taehyung simply nodded in response.

He went out of the apartment and walked his way to unit 201.

Taehyung rang the doorbell a couple of times before it opened, revealing Jungkook without a shirt on and his hair still wet from shower.

"Hey." Jungkook greeted, opening the door a bit wider.

Taehyung heard the familiar tune of the song being played inside the apartment upon the opening of the door.

"Good afternoon, Jungkook-hyung." Taehyung greeted back before showing the food he had brought.

"Is that mine again?" Jungkook asked with a fascinated smile on his face.

Taehyung nodded.

"Today is my birthday, hyung. I'm 18 now." He uttered as he stared at the older's raven eyes.

"Really? Happy Birthday, then." Jungkook said with a smile.

He combed his hand on his wet hair before opening the door wider for Taehyung.

"Do you want to come inside?" Jungkook offered to which Taehyung nodded.

He took a step inside the apartment, the sound of the music starting to get louder. When he looked back, he saw Jungkook closing the door behind, still with a smile.

————
Love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 28.2K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
191K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
683K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...