The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry

37.6K 1.2K 92
By island_rose

Kyra's POV

I woke up feeling a lot of beautiful emotions all at once. Apart from events of the previous night that left me imagining a lot of wild things, I had a very beautiful dream. It was one of my favourite dreams ever.

I dreamt of my dad. We were together and we were happy. I could feel his presence in my dream, watching over me and guiding me. I rarely saw him in my dreams, but this dream was one of those rare dreams.

Replaying everything in my mind made me smile. I missed him a lot, but I knew he was in a better place. It was officially five years since he passed away. It felt like he had been with us a few days ago. It was funny how time flew.

"Good morning, sweetheart. You're smiling and it's a beautiful way to start your day," Jayden's voice broke me out of my thoughts. He wasn't in bed.

He was sitting on a grey sofa in a corner with his laptop on his laps. He had a glass of whiskey in his right hand. He looked like he had already showered. He was looking fresh and gorgeous in white skinny jeans and a red Adidas long-sleeve full hoodie.

I smiled brightly at him, pulling the blanket up my exposed chest. I was completely naked. I wasn't used to being this naked in front of him yet.

"Good morning, Jay. You're up so early?"

Jayden closed his laptop and put it on the small glass table next to him. "I had a few pending issues to attend to. I'm all done now," he replied.

Jayden finished up his whiskey and he put the glass on the table. He stood up and joined me on the bed. He looked gorgeous. He sat facing me with his legs on the floor.

"I'm glad that you're smiling. Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I had a dream of my dad today. It was amazing. I miss him a lot."

"I'm sure he's watching over you and he's happy that you are happy. If you need anything today, I'll be right here for you."

I took his hand and squeezed it gently. "I know I can always count on you for anything. Thank you for your support, Jay. I truly appreciate it."

"Anytime, Kyra."

"It's still dark outside. What time is it?"

"Four. You can go back to sleep for a couple of hours. Breakfast is at eight."

"No. I have to go and see Mom. We're having a talk today. I'll just wash my face and brush my teeth."

Jayden pecked my forehead."I'll make you a cup of coffee so long."

I nodded and smiled as he left. I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. It'd take me only a few days to walk completely well without a limp. I was almost there.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I had a pair of grey sweatpants in the cabinet in my bathroom so I pulled them on together with a red front wrap top. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and made my way out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

Jayden was already waiting for me, holding a steaming hot cup of coffee. I walked up to him and stood in front of him. He handed me the cup and I took it with a smile on my face. I took a sip. It tasted amazing. I definitely needed coffee like this everyday.

"Do you remember last night?" Jayden asked me softly, putting his right hand around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and our bodies collided.

I looked up at him and my eyes met his alluring pair. His lips looked so inviting, ready to welcome me home. Whenever I had contact with his drool worthy body, my hormones flared out of control.

"Of course, I do. That was one of the best nights of my life. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I was exhausted and I was overwhelmed with all the pleasure. I'll..."

"You were supposed to fall asleep. I wanted to put you to sleep that way and it worked. You were amazing. I could have you all day long because you taste just amazing. I couldn't stop. I wanna taste you over and over again," he murmured, looking at me in a way I adored.

I curled my free hand around the nape of his neck and drew his head downward. I claimed his lips with mine and started kissing him. His lips were soft and delicious. I slid my tongue into his mouth and my tongue massaged his. Jayden slid his hands to my butt and pulled me even closer to him.

It was a slow and sensual kiss that blossomed warmth into my chest, sparks igniting as we kissed each other. We both pulled away after we ran out of our breaths.

"Can you make time for us today with no disturbances?" I asked Jayden.

"Sure. I'll inform you of when and where. You're okay with even at night, right?"

"Yes. I'll get going now. I'll see you. Thanks for the coffee," I said, kissing his jawline. He pecked my forehead.

"By the way, do you remember what I told you last night?"

"I don't think so. What did you say?"

"You forgot?"

"I'm sorry. Everything was hazy last night. You can say it again if it's that important."

Jayden sighed. "I'll try again next time. Don't worry, it's nothing," he brushed it off. I could tell it was something important, but he didn't want to say it to my face.

"I'm sorry. I'll try and remember it. I'll pay attention from now on," I promised him. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Let's go. I'll walk you to your Mom's villa."

"Sure," I replied, holding hands with him. We walked hand in hand to the door while I drank my coffee. On our way out, we bumped into a very drunk Nick who could barely walk properly. He reeked of alcohol.

He gave us a sheepish smile and mumbled incoherent things before proceeding to his bedroom. I simply smiled, wondering if I'd ever get that drunk in this lifetime.

Kylie walked in right after Nick in a state worse than his. Her button up minidress had missing buttons and her hair was a mess. Her make up was messed up and she surely was drunk.

She was surprised to see Jayden. "Babe," she gasped, stumbling into his arms. She nearly knocked him over. Jayden let go of my hand and he helped Kylie onto her feet.

"Kylie, go to your bedroom and rest. Take a shower and..."

"Carry me, baby," she whined like a child.

"No, Kylie."

"Pleaaaaase. Pretty please. Come on, baby. You can fuck me all you want. I....I have many ideas for us," she insisted. I was getting annoyed.

"I'll see you later," I said to Jayden. He held my hand and stopped me. He let go of Kylie and left her stumbling again. We started walking, but Kylie jumped onto Jayden's back and started giggling.

"Gotcha," she giggled, locking her arms around his chest. Jayden sighed. He looked helpless. I chuckled. Kylie fell asleep on his back faster than I imagined.

"I'm so...." Jayden tried to say something, but I interrupted him by pressing my lips firmly to his. I could feel him smiling against my lips. It was a brief kiss and I pulled away. Kylie would kill me if she opened her eyes ands saw me kissing Jay like that.

I waved at him and turned away to leave, smiling. I had him on my mind all the way to my mom's villa. It took me less than five minutes to get there. The door was unlocked so I walked in without knocking. I put my cup in the sink and left the kitchen.

I went straight to her bedroom. The door was slightly open. I pushed it open and I saw a lovely and sweet moment between a mother and her children. Layton and Lisa were in bed with Mom, resting their heads on her chest.

She was hugging them, all three laughing about something. At least they were happy. I was used to being left out by them so it didn't really affect me seeing them like that.

"Kyra, you're here. We just got here," Lisa said, sitting up. I didn't even know what to say.

"Oh, hie," I replied awkwardly, closing the door.

"Come and join us here, London," Layton invited. If only he had invited me five years ago maybe we'd be in a different situation now.

"No. I'm fine here. I'll just sit on the sofa."

"There's enough room for you. Come on. We were waiting for you. Please come," Mom tried.

"I'll probably just squash you. I'm okay with the sofa. Thank you," I turned her down. I went on and sat on the sofa. The atmosphere became tense as everyone sat up and gave me all their attention.

"Kyra, you're my daughter. I love you as much as I love Lisa and Layton. We need you here as well."

"Of course you love me as much as you love Lisa and Layton. That's really obvious, Mom," I replied, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Mom sighed. "These past five years have been hell for you, London. It's our fault and we accept our mistake."

"Why now? Why not years ago? Why now when I want to move on with my life and forget everything? Are you pretending to be nice? Do you want something from me? Do you want to buy my silence for everything that has happened now that I'm out in the world and can speak for myself?"

"It's nothing like that, Kyra, and you know it," Lisa interjected.

"That's what we want to talk about. I know the past can't be forgiven easily, but we surely deserve at least to be heard."

"Did you hear me out when I tried for so long? Mom, you forgot that you gave birth to me and that we were once a happy family. You threw me away and made my life a living hell."

My lips trembled as I spoke. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. I was supposed to face them and close this chapter. I was supposed to listen to them, forgive them and move on. All the painful memories allowed nothing of that sort. Even my tears betrayed me. I thought I was over it, but I wasn't.

I covered my eyes with my hands as tears welled up from deep inside and coursed down my cheeks. I tried to control all the emotions, but it was even harder than I thought.

Gut-wrenching sobs tore through my chest as I wiped my eyes so much that they hurt. I felt gentle squeezes on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Lisa and Layton on my sides, trying to comfort me. The same hands that slapped me and beat me up were squeezing my shoulders gently for comfort.

Everything was just insane. Mom crouched in front of me took my hands off my eyes. I was such a mess.

"London..."

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready for this yet. Can we talk about Dad instead? We can talk about us later before this trip ends, but not today, please," I begged them. Mom wiped away my tears with her hands and she nodded.

"It's okay. You can take all the time you want. We'll be waiting for you, baby."

"Sure. I'm okay. You can all let go of me," I said, feeling uncomfortable getting so much attention. They reluctantly let go. Mom and Lisa sat on the bed facing me. Layton joined me on the sofa. He put his hand on top of mine. All of this was weird to me.

We started talking about Dad, sharing memories from when we were babies. I was a mistake baby born prematurely at seven months. My parents never wanted to have another baby at least until five years after they received twins. Well, stuff happened and they had me. They loved me still and had to take care of three babies in the house.

We talked for some time until Mom took a wooden letter box. I was waiting for this moment when they would tell me what was going on and what they had found out about Dad.

She told me that Dad had heart failure and he had been diagnosed with it a few weeks before he died. He never told anyone because he thought it wasn't that serious. A few days before his death, his condition started worsening and he needed serious medical attention.

He passed away before sharing the news with us. Mom found out about it while going through his things and she discovered hospital bills and medical reports. It was a lot of information to handle, but I managed to handle it well. He was definitely in a better place.

He wrote us all a bunch of letters from the time he was diagnosed with heart failure, just in case he died unexpectedly. Mom gave us all our letters. I had twenty unopened letters from Dad. I really wanted to read what he wrote in there, but I wasn't ready. I'd do it later on.

I took my letters with me and decided to go and take a bath since it was already almost breakfast time. I left Mom with Lisa, opening a letter together.

Layton and I walked out together. I missed the fun we used to have as well as the silly fights. He was always there for me back in the days and he told me all about his high school life with girls.

"Hey, Layton. Can I tell you what I think? I know it's none of my business, but can I give you some advice?" I asked him, stopping. I faced him. I had to do this for Nick and Monica.

"It's about Monica, right?" he asked me.

"Yes. I think that what she needs right now after everything that happened to her is love. Don't you think you're kind of taking advantage of her?" I had no idea where I got the guts from, but I had to do it. I was afraid of Layton because I knew how violent he could get, but I had to at least try.

"I know. It's horrible. The problem is that Monica and I had sex twice before the incident with Trevor. She told me that she wanted to do it again and I reasoned with her that it would seem as if I was taking advantage of her, but she thought I didn't want to do anything with her because of what happened to her. I didn't want her to feel that way. I don't know what to do about it anymore."

"Don't worry. You'll figure it out."

"Aren't you going to give me advice? I can tell you're still afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you, London. I won't hit you again. I promise."

"Maybe we should talk about this later. I have to go now. See ya."

I ran off like a coward. My insecurities were way too many. I had to let go first before trying to make things right with my family again.

I put away my letters safely in my suitcase and prepared for the day. Everything went just the way we had planned. We visited all the spots we had been on with Dad and took photos.

We wrote him letters and burnt them and we lit candles for him. Every moment was precious to me. Every activity we did and every food we ate was his taste. I felt his presence in my heart. We played games and had a barbeque on the beach.

The day was packed with a lot of fun activities, laughter, love, memories and happiness. We all got a lot of love and support. This was my favourite of all Dad's death anniversaries.

I sat on my bed hours later around ten in the evening, wondering whether Jayden had forgotten that we were supposed to meet up. He was with Kyle half of the time I had seen him all day long. We hadn't really gotten an opportunity to talk in private. I wondered what his plan for us was.

If he dared to forget, then he'd have to deal with a bit of a mood from me. I wanted to cuddle up and talk to him. My body also had it's needs which only he could fulfill. The thought made me giggle.

I heard a knock at the door and I went straight to open it. It was Tania, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Of all the staff I had met, she was my favourite. She was just sweet, polite and friendly.

"Good evening, Mrs Montero. Your husband sent these for you," she informed me. She handed the bouquet to me and I smiled taking it. The roses were scented and gorgeous.

There was a note in the bouquet. I took it and read it.

Let's play a game tonight; I'll charm you and you'll tame me. Just follow the trail of roses and I'll make your dreams come true. I'll be waiting for you.

~Jay

I broke into a wide smile, my heart racing with excitement. I was so ready for this.

"Thank you, Tania."

"You're welcome. Have fun," she replied, smiling as if she already knew everything planned out for me. I nodded shyly and closed the door after she left.

I put the bouquet on the table and collapsed onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. This was insane. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I had spent many years of my life uninterested in men or even wishing to be touched. Everything had been in my fantasies, but now I wanted the real thing and he was willing to offer it all.

I had a lot to do in a short space of time. I had to look absolutely perfect, shave and smell good. I didn't want to ruin this in any way or lose his attention. I didn't even know what to wear, but I knew it had to be a huge turn on for him.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I had just gotten in when I heard another knock at the door. I grumbled, but went to open it anyway. Maybe it was Tania again, telling me what to wear.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Tania. It was Kylie. She was the last visitor I expected at this hour. I wasn't really happy to see her, but I let her in anyway. She went straight to the bed and threw herself onto my bed.

"What's up? Why are you here at this hour?" I asked her.

"I'm bored. Let's watch a movie or have another girl talk. Let's take cute selfies and post them on my Instagram account," she offered, sitting up.

"No, thanks. I'm exhausted as it is. Maybe another day," I replied, walking to the bathroom.

"Urgh. Why did I even come here? Fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sure. Close the door on your way out," I told her and she nodded, smiling brightly.

"I'll definitely close it," she replied. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I didn't want to keep him waiting so I prepared myself in a hurry. In less than twenty minutes, I was out of the bathroom in a white towel.

I already had an outfit in mind. I just had to grab it from my suitcase. The first thing I noticed when I got into my bedroom was that my bouquet was missing.

I looked around for it, but I didn't find it. I was sure I had left it on the table. Where had it gone? I heard soft taps on the floor to ceiling window that gave a view of the ocean. I went straight to it and opened the curtains.

I nearly had a heart attack. Kylie stood there, holding my bouquet. She was smiling at me devilishly. The first thing I did was run for the door. I tried opening it, but it was locked.

She tricked me and it made me want to burn everything down. I searched for my cellphone to call someone, but I couldn't find it either. Kylie tapped the window again and I turned to her furiously. She had my cellphone as well. I was beyond furious with her.

Kylie raised her middle finger at me, flipped her hair and left. I didn't give up. I went to the door and started hammering my fists on it until my fists hurt. The door barely produced any audible sounds, but I was trying.

This couldn't be happening to me. Why now? Why me? I didn't want to disappoint Jayden. I looked for any possible exit, but I found none. Even the door to the balcony was locked and the key was nowhere to be found.

At this moment, all my dreams and hopes were crushed. I couldn't even cry about it. She fooled me and I completely fell for it. What would happen next?

                   **************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.6K 35
Being married to billionaire Dominic Lewis gives Savannah Lewis everything one could dream of. Money, diamonds, luxury, and a glamorous lifestyle-the...
25.4K 1.4K 53
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

237K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
49.8K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...