ASTROPHILE ๐ŸŒŸ miya chinen

By groovycheetah

ASTROPHILE โคท a miya chinen fanfiction ๐Ÿ”œIN WHICH # online best friends(lvrs..?) but real life enemies More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
L๐Ÿ’šVE!!!
princess
strangers
chop chop!
PLEASE, DON'T TAKE DAD!
cardi
truce
surprise!
omg thanks!
some bunny loves you๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’“
cant see the haters
starboy
CRAAASH
i wanna be yours
muah.
picnic
his hoodie
"astrophile"
FINALE.... wtf

โญ๏ธ

8.5K 331 454
By groovycheetah

 VERBATIM | MOTHER MOTHER

"and then i go and strike a pose in my full length mirror"

Miya put his earbuds in as he blasted his favorite song over the annoying buzz of Joe and Cherry arguing. He focused on his roleplay, but instead got interrupted by Joe, who pulled out a single earbud from his ear.

"i-" Miya started as he reached for his earbud. 

"Would you like something to eat?" Joe asked professionally. The group were all piled into his restaurant to help Langa, but Miya was uninterested. He would prefer to continue playing his games. "Fish" Miya answered simply. "It's my favorite"

"Got it" Joe said as he returned the earbud and dashed away. Miya glanced over at Y/n, who was attempting to braid Langa's hair while Cherry Blossom scolded the both of them. 

"LOOK I DID IT" He heard Y/n squeal as the girl held up a short braid. "DO YOU LIKE IT?"

"Sure" Langa replied softly.

"It's kinda ugly" Miya called as Y/n turned to glower at him. 

"It's prettier than you" She said as she walked over, peeking at his screen. "Bloxburg? I wanna play"

"No"

"The fact that the colours of your house don't match makes my blood boil"

"Are you a kettle or something?"

"Can I build your house for you please?🤗🤗" Y/n suggested, ignoring Miya's comment.

"Hm. Let me think about it" Miya said. "After careful consideration, I've settled on the conclusion that I must politely decline your offer :)"

Y/n rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone as she sat down next to Miya. "Wanna play genshin ?"

"yes!!"

"Can I do your commissions?" Y/n asked. "Im out of primos..."

"fine." miya let y/n join his world and together, they began to fight some hilichurls.

Soon, they finished his commissions and they did domains together whilst time flied by. Y/n was surprised to see that it was already pretty late, so she put her phone aside and watched the commotion with the others instead.

━━

"And due to the sudden change in relative speed, it looks like Adam suddenly approached you" Cherry was saying. Miya figured he was talking about Adam's famous love hug. Cherry spread out his arms, demonstrating how Adam would look like doing the love hug as he walked steadily towards Joe.

Joe was tense as he stared at Cherry, confused at their closeness. "So close" He murmured. 

"Cherry, keep walking" Y/n said brightly as she held back a laugh at the two's proximity.

Cherry rolled his eyes, pursing his lips as he walked back to Langa. He went on about Adam's move, analyzing everything and giving useful tips. Y/n was listening intently, but Miya laid his head in his arms as he blocked out Cherry's voice. 

He fluttered his eyes shut, letting out a little yawn as he tried to keep himself awake. Instead, a loud buzz from underneath him shook him awake. Miya drowsily reached for the source, seeing that it was a notification from his phone. He squinted at the bright screen for a moment, realizing that it was Y/n who had sent him a message. He gazed over at Y/n, who seemed to be listening to Cherry's rant but was instead hiding her phone under the table.

y/n 

omf this is so boring

hello?

just check ur messages already😒

You

hi

y/n 

finally

you

you disturbed my sleeping😾

y/n

yay!☺️💕 ✨

stay awake loser

n y w a y s  would it be rude if i asked to leave </3

you

idk 

u could say ur going to get starbucks for everyone or smth

y/n

but im not getting everyone starbucks💔

you

just tell them u were going to but u ran out of money

y/n

ok ok good idea

u coming?

you

yes pls i dont want to stay

"Me and Miya are going to go get starbucks for everyone. Orders?" Y/n said loudly as everyone looked up at the girl.

"Oh uh," Cherry said. "I'll have an iced, fat-free, half-sugar, vanilla latte with soy milk - oh and with a caramel drizzle on top. And in grande" 

"What an obnoxious order" Y/n commented. "You're so extra"

"i know"

"what about you guys?"

"hm.. americano" said joe.

"caramel latte" langa called. "Thanks!"

"I'll just have an iced coffee" Reki added. 

"I kinda feel bad that they're not actually going to get their drinks" Y/n whispered to Miya, who laughed.

"Okay, we're going now" Miya said as he recovered from his laugh, grabbing Y/n's arm as he pulled her out of the restaurant. The moment they stepped out, the two burst out into laughter, unable to stop their giggles.

"W-why was that so funny" Y/n wheezed. 

"It was just some drink orders" Miya managed before falling back into another fit of laughter.

"Let's go" Y/n finally said. "I actually want some Starbucks" 

"Same" Miya said as he took a deep breath in attempt to stop laughing. "Do you even know the way-?"

"Well, I mean, uh, not really-"

A/n: i finally published another chapter😭

i had the worst writers block like i was sTruGgLing- and I was super busy with school stuff  NOT TO MENTION I WAS SO UNMOTIVATED LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME 4 DAYS WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN LIKE 20 MINUTES OR SMTH 

I just stared at my screen and tried to get motivated 😔✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 28
Miya Chinen x reader Miya always pushed people away because he figured that they'd all leave him alone in the end anyway; except for one person. Y/n...
25K 890 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
20.8K 669 14
[๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. [๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
20.9K 1.3K 25
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Œ/๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...