his hoodie

WE FELL IN LOVE IN OCTOBER | GIRLS IN RED

"you look so pretty and i love this view"

Y/n took a deep breath, hiding her nervousness by pacing around with her hands in her pockets.

"are you ready, Y/n?" Miya asked, sending Y/n a worried glance. 

It was finally her turn to go against Adam, after Shadow had won against Harry, Langa had won against Joe and Cherry had won against Miya.(i did change it a bit to fit y/n in rkjdnsr)

Miya had been sulking after he had lost, but his bad emotions were now replaced by nervousness for Y/n. He was worried about what Adam might do to his Y/n, what if she got hurt? 

"mhm" Y/n said with a slight quiver in her voice. 

"here" Miya took of his cat hoodie, handing it to y/n gently.

Y/n gaped. "you're giving me this-?😦"

"for luck - and you're giving it back to me after your race" 

"THANK YOU!" Y/n screamed, sliding the large hoodie over her head. it was really comfortable, she realized. No wonder Miya always wore it. "I feel better already" 

"See the magic of my cat hoodie?"

Y/n smiled and jumped over to Miya, tackling him into a hug. She laughed into his hair, pulling back and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. She watched in amusement as Miya turned bright red.

"was that necessary?" He asked.

"Yes" 

"Still no reki?" Miya sighed, changing the topic. "I wonder how he's doing"

"he'll be fine" Y/n replied. "I know he'll come out of his emo phase"

"he's not as easy to please as Bokuto"

Y/n laughed and sat down on her skateboard, staring up at Miya. She knew he was worried for her "I'll be okay" she said softly.

"but.." Miya trailed off. 

"Adam would do anything to win" Y/n finished for him. "I know. because he's that desperate to go against Langa" 

"just be saf-"

Before Miya could finish his sentence, they were interrupted by Adam, who loomed over them like a shadow. "Goldie" He crooned. "I believe it is time for us to skate?" At his words, the crowd erupted into cheers and claps.

"Yeah" Y/n answered blandly, picking up her skateboard and following Adam to the starting line. She got on her skateboard, cracking her knuckles as she prepared herself. She pulled Miya's cat hood on and made sure her shoelaces were tied properly.

"Good luck" Langa called from the side. Y/n turned to him and the rest of the group, giving them a fake-reassuring smile.

She heard Adam's shrill laugh as his lips transformed into a smirk . "Let the countdown begin" He purred. 

Maybe I should have quitted the second I was paired with Adam. Maybe I didn't think this through. I'm kind of scared. What if I die? i won't die.. right? I fucking regret this.

The two skaters shot away as the countdown ended, with Y/n trailing dangerously close behind Adam. She could tell his skating right now wasn't his best. Did he think she was going to be easy to beat? Y/n leaned forwards, gaining speed as she reached Adam. They skated side by side, while Adam just stretched his arms and laughed again.

"Oh, I do love skating against younglings. It's so fun to imagine the person you will blossom into! The one I can finally love" Adam said, gliding in front of Y/n smoothly.

"Not today, bitch" Y/n muttered as she desperately tried to catch up to Adam. It was harder than she expected.

"Amusing!" Adam exclaimed. "Though, I'm sorry that I have to do this. I need to skate against my little langa!" 

I'm sorry..?

"What do you mean?" Y/n hissed, looking sideways at Adam.

She couldn't process what was happening as Adam jumped of his skateboard, beginning to run as he picked his skateboard up and starting swinging it.

Y/n thought she heard someone scream her name, but she was too confused to be sure.

And the last thing she saw was Adam's skateboard flying towards her, not giving her any time to react before it hit her hard.

A/n: we're almost nearing the end😼😼 i just wanted to say thank you for everyone who's reading this i love you