omg thanks!

HEART OF GLASS | MILEY C.

"it soon turned out, 

i had a heart of glass"

Y/n grinned as she walked into the mall - her favorite place ever, and immediately raced in front of their p/f/o/c(Parental figure of choice).

"Y/n! Slow down, I might loose you in the crowd!" Her p/f/o/c called, chasing after Y/n.

"Oops" Y/n said, slowing down. "I just love the mall too much.." She looked around. "Let's go to the skateboard store first"

"Okay, lead the way" 

Excited, Y/n rushed through the crowds, dodging people and objects as she made her way to her favorite store. Her p/f/o/c followed, amused at the young girl's excitement.

Y/n burst through the doors, the sight of so many different skateboards and skating supplies making her even more thrilled. 

"I think I need a new helmet" Y/n decided as she found a cool helmet, holding it up to her p/f/o/c. 

"No, you don't." They replied. "You have a perfectly fine one at home"

"But look at how swag this one is" Y/n said. "Pretty please, can I get it?😃😃😃" She smiled brightly at her p/f/o/c, hoping to convince them.

"I'll think about it" Her p/f/o/c replied, a slight smile on their face as they crossed their arms. Suddenly, they seemed to spot something across the store. "Y/n! Is that your friend Miya right there?" 

Y/n tilted her head and glanced over. Sure enough, Miya stood there, glancing at the skateboards. As if sensing that two people were staring at him, Miya turned. Y/n immediately ducked behind a display, hoping that the boy didn't see her. Her p/f/o/c gazed at her, confused and looking a bit concerned.

"Y/n?" They said VERY LOUDLY😤

"SHH" Y/n whisper-shouted back. Miya raised an eyebrow from across the shop. 

Shrugging, her p/f/o/c walked over to Miya, a large smile on their face. "Miya, hi! You're friends with Y/n, right?" They asked.

Great. 

"Yeah.." Miya agreed unsurely. Just then, Miya's mom walked over, and started chatting with Y/n's p/f/o/c. Y/n breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe she wouldn't have to show her face after all. 

Just then, her p/f/o/c, Miya, and Miya's mom all started making their way to Y/n. "Y/n! Say hi to Miya and his mom!" Her p/f/o/c said, pulling her out of her hiding spot.

Y/n managed a smile. "Hi, Miya! Hi, Mrs. Chinen!" She chirped.

"Hello, Y/n!" Mrs. Chinen said back.

"Hi." Miya said, staring intensely into Y/n's soul.