CRAAASH

RENAI CIRCULATION

 "i'm takin' a chance cuz i like you a lot, 

so i'll give it a shot! 

give it all that i got!

"Race" Miya called to Y/n, who looked up at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Bet" She replied. "In 3, 2, 1!"

The two immediately started running, flying across the ground without a care in the world. It was one of those moments where you actually felt like a kid for once. They stopped abruptly in front of a red light, both panting but with a smile on their faces.

"I-" Miya said. "Won" He finished, an large smile on his face. 

"Only cause you go on a run everyday or whatever" Y/n said, prodding his cheek. "How do you even do it? I just lay on my bed and eat chips :("

Miya pulled his hood back on, fixing the ears before grinning at Y/n. "You're lazy, I'm not. It's simple" 

His eyes roamed around the road, and seeing that it was empty, Miya hopped across quickly, gesturing for Y/n to come with. Y/n nodded briefly, and began running to the other side. She didn't notice the car that was approaching her, nor Miya, who looked panicked as he waved for her to stop running. The car rammed towards the girl, who turned to see the car at the last moment with a horrified expression on her face.

CRASH.

"OH MY GOD" Y/n screamed as she fell into Miya, who luckily caught her in his arms as he stared at her, mouth wide open. "I ALMOST DIED OH MY GOD"

Y/n looked back at the road, seeing that the car was nowhere to be found. Probably rushed away after almost hitting her. Y/n took a deep breath to calm herself and stood upright, checking for any wounds before remembering something.

"Oh, thanks for catching me, Miya" She said lightly, the corner of her lips curving up into a smile.

"Your welcome" Miya replied, confused. "I still cant process that you just almost died. I swear the car hit you"

"EXCATLY. I COULD PRACTICALLY FEEL THE METAL" Y/n said. "And now i'm craving starbucks even more"

"C'mon" the boy said, grabbing Y/n's sleeve as he pulled her along. "And i'm not letting go of your shirt, you might run off and almost die again"

"Such a gentleman"

"I know"

The pair thankfully made it to starbucks without anymore distractions and near-deaths, and with Miya still holding on to Y/n's sleeve. Y/n pulled her arm away as she walked up to the counter with a large and innocent smile on her face, the same smile she used to charm strangers and adults.

"I'd like a (order of your choice) please!" She said sweetly. "And in grande"

"I'll have a dragonfruit refresher with lemonade" Miya added from behind her.  "In grande as well"

"Alright, that would be 1000 yen for the both of you!" 

The two paid for their drinks and in a few minutes, they left the store happily with their beverages in hand. 

"Let's walk back slowly this time, I don't feel like dying again" Y/n said as she started walking.

"And I don't feel like watching you die again" Miya agreed.

The moment the pair stepped into Joe's restaurant again, they were flocked by the others. 

"Where are our drinks?" Joe demanded.

"Well uh, I was going to buy you all drinks as I promised, but I ran out of money" Y/n fibbed. 

"I got excited for nothing" Reki complained.

"Sorry!" Y/n said. "Maybe next time. AND I ALMOST DIED SO"

"What-" Cherry Blossom said, looking somewhat concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I almost got hit by a car" Y/n explained. "sO qUIrkY riGht?!?"

"But are you okay?" Langa asked.

"Yep" Y/n replied. "But i'm like really hungry" She said as she threw her empty drink in the garbage.

"So you got yourself starbucks but not us..?" Cherry commented.

"Precisely :)"

UNEDITED CHAPTER! i also wrote this in a hurry jrnckerjn AND TYSM FOR 3.8k READSSS