⭐️

VERBATIM | MOTHER MOTHER

"and then i go and strike a pose in my full length mirror"

Miya put his earbuds in as he blasted his favorite song over the annoying buzz of Joe and Cherry arguing. He focused on his roleplay, but instead got interrupted by Joe, who pulled out a single earbud from his ear.

"i-" Miya started as he reached for his earbud. 

"Would you like something to eat?" Joe asked professionally. The group were all piled into his restaurant to help Langa, but Miya was uninterested. He would prefer to continue playing his games. "Fish" Miya answered simply. "It's my favorite"

"Got it" Joe said as he returned the earbud and dashed away. Miya glanced over at Y/n, who was attempting to braid Langa's hair while Cherry Blossom scolded the both of them. 

"LOOK I DID IT" He heard Y/n squeal as the girl held up a short braid. "DO YOU LIKE IT?"

"Sure" Langa replied softly.

"It's kinda ugly" Miya called as Y/n turned to glower at him. 

"It's prettier than you" She said as she walked over, peeking at his screen. "Bloxburg? I wanna play"

"No"

"The fact that the colours of your house don't match makes my blood boil"

"Are you a kettle or something?"

"Can I build your house for you please?🤗🤗" Y/n suggested, ignoring Miya's comment.

"Hm. Let me think about it" Miya said. "After careful consideration, I've settled on the conclusion that I must politely decline your offer :)"

Y/n rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone as she sat down next to Miya. "Wanna play genshin ?"

"yes!!"

"Can I do your commissions?" Y/n asked. "Im out of primos..."

"fine." miya let y/n join his world and together, they began to fight some hilichurls.

Soon, they finished his commissions and they did domains together whilst time flied by. Y/n was surprised to see that it was already pretty late, so she put her phone aside and watched the commotion with the others instead.

━━

"And due to the sudden change in relative speed, it looks like Adam suddenly approached you" Cherry was saying. Miya figured he was talking about Adam's famous love hug. Cherry spread out his arms, demonstrating how Adam would look like doing the love hug as he walked steadily towards Joe.