princess

SHOW AND TELL  |  MELANIE M.

"imperfect and human, are we?"

"MIYA IS HERE!" Someone in the crowd yelled loudly.

"MIYA! MIYA!" The rest of the crowd chanted, clapping their hands in sync.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she watched Miya skate into the crowd, who were cheering and shouting his name. Miya wore the same purple and green cat hoodie he wore every time he skated, and his large emerald eyes shone as he bathed in the attention. And for your information, Y/n only knew his eye colour because they had been arguing about who's eyes were prettier. 

It was weird how they could talk and bicker for hours at S, but could never speak a word to each other at school.

"Time for me to make my debut, I guess." Y/n said to herself. She smirked slightly as she imagined Miya when all the attention went to her.

She gained speed, skating into the clearing with a dramatic flourish.

"HEY, LOOK, Y/N IS HERE!" Someone immediately called.

"OMG!" female voice screamed. 

"LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!" Someone else shouted. 

Y/n only smiled at her admirers, sneaking a glance at Miya, who was glaring at her, arms crossed with his hood pulled over his head. His messy hair stuck out from underneath the hood, and Y/n watched as he swept one strand to the side.

She would never admit it to anyone, but she thought his hair was quite cute.

"I CAME TO WATCH THE BEEF BETWEEN THE KIDS! WHEN IS IT STARTING?" She heard someone demand.

"Now" Y/n announced, walking over to Miya. She stopped next to him, brushing off a bit of dust that stuck to her shirt as the crowd cheered. Miya stared at her, before letting out a quiet huff and turning around.

"DATE!!!" Someone yelled, earning a round of applause and a few whoops.

"what?" y/n said instictively.

Miya glanced at her.

"I would never like you" Y/n quickly hissed as she caught his gaze. "you're just that unlikable"

"Then we share the same feelings" 

"Glad too know"

"I'm going to beat you today" Miya said after a few seconds, a determined expression crossing his face.

"Keep dreaming" Y/n kicked her skateboard forwards, keeping it in place with her foot as she made sure the wheels worked and shone properly.

"You trying to blind me or something?" Miya hissed.