Before you fall apart

By Sophie23902

She can finally start a new life. Shouldn't that be a reason to be happy? In this case probably not. She esca... More

Some words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

13 3 0
By Sophie23902

You wake up screaming, you have the feeling that you can’t breathe. The tears keep running down your face and you are shaking all over. On the one hand, you are glad that Harry isn’t there. That he doesn’t notice how you are and  that you go through it almost every night. The pain just keeps getting worse and you know, can’t get rid of it.

Still, in this moment you wish, that he was with you, that he would hold you and tell you that everything is fine. But he is not there, he can’t calm you down and neither can he distract you. You have no idea what to do and you can’t calm down. Without knowing what you are doing, you fumble across the bed for the phone and dial the number that you have become familiar with over the days last days.

He said he will be there for you, day and night. That you can call him and he won’t turn off his phone. But your hope is destroyed after only the voicemail goes. You try again but nothing has changed. Shaking, you put the phone back and try to breath slowly.  But in addition to your dream, there is now the question why Harry’s phone is off. He promised not to.

You close your eyes, hold your necklace and focus on your breathing. After a quarter of an hour you can finally breath again, your tears have dried up and you are no longer shaking so badly. You wish so much that the pain would finally go away and look at your arm. It should finally stop....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.5K 57
"Through their troubled past, will love make their future worth while?" Sometimes, moving on can be hard. Especially for Jamie. Her past is haunting...
363 29 20
Ella ran away to try and start a new and hopefully happy life. On this journey Ella will end up meeting 5 boys who might be able to help her find so...
372 1 37
I'm Lauren Claysworth. Artist. My life is perfect. Are you shitting me? What a terrible lie that was. My life was ordinary for any other teenager in...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...