Idol Time Pripara ~Alternate...

By AmyEeveeEvolutions

The Kami Idol group, SoLaMi Smile has transferred to Avocado Academy to start a Pripara in Paparajuku. They m... More

I became a Dreamy-Cute Idol?! ~Episode 1 (recreation)~
Digging Here, Idol/Dream Dream?! Infiltrating BoyPara! Episode 2 and 6 combined
Yumekawa! Making Drama! ~Episode 3~
Punicorn's Manager Lesson-kuma! ~Episode 5~
WITH, Hugs, and Red Flash!!! ~My own!~ ~Inspired by Episode 4 and 7~
Aim for the Rice! ~Episode 8~
Grand Opening of the Fashion Studio! ~Episode 9~
I Became a Helper Idol! ~Episode 10~
Laala and Jululu Reunited!!!/Ehh?! Lost Jululu Again?! ~My own!~
Throw it! Idol Time Grand Prix!/Hit it! Idol Time Grand Prix ~Episode 11 + 12~
Let's go! Parajuku! ~Episode 13~
WITH in Parajuku! ~My own!~
Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!!)

Realized Feelings!!!💘💝💖❤💓💗~My own!~

808 19 20
By AmyEeveeEvolutions

~The next day after the Idol Time Grand Prix~

"Ohayō," said Yui and SoLaMi Smile. "What will everyone do now that they all dream you 3 are SoLaMi Smile?" asked Yui, curiously. "I don't want to know........... Maybe like yesterday........... I already have to deal with Asahi. But dealing with everyone in this school is too much for me........." said Mirei as she yawned. 

As they entered the cafeteria, it was dark and no one was there, not even the lunch lady. "Where is everyone?" asked Laala. Suddenly, a spotlight shined on SoLaMi Smile. Students lined up in a 6th, 7th, and 8th graders pattern and pulled out trumpets to play an entrance song. 

Another spotlight shined on 3 familiar people. "We are very honored to have the Kami Idol group, SoLaMi Smile, in this school." said WITH, bowing. 

"Dreamy?! What's all this?!" shouted Yui. "This was all Shougo's idea. We gathered everyone to plan this after you 4 went inside your dorms," explained Koyoi. Everyone sweat-dropped.

"Can we at least eat breakfast, normally?" asked Laala, still sweat-dropping. "As you wish." said all the students and with a snap on the finger, everything went back to normal. Well, almost normal............

Yui and SoLaMi Smile were about to sit in their usual seas till a couple of students, all-female and male, started to crowd around them. 

"Can we sit with you?" "No! I should be the one to sit with them!" "No! Us!" "I should be the one! I'm in Laala-chan's class!" "No! Me! I'm Sophie-sama's classmate!" "I'm in Mirei-sama's class, so I should be the one!" Everyone started to bicker about who will sit with SoLaMi Smile and their friend, Yui.

"At least the Idol Time Grand Prix was a success!" said Sophie, cheerfully while trying to change the subject. 6 hands grabbed the trapped girls and guide them out of the bickering crowd. "Dreamy?! Get your dreamy-hands off me before I-" 

"Calm down before the crowd notices you!" said Shougo with a pissed face and nerve marks. "Onii-ch-!" said Yui, but was cut off by Laala's hand. "Let's go to someplace quieter," said Mirei as she walked with Asahi's arm clung to her arm. Her face was perfectly normal. Everyone followed them. 

They decided to eat breakfast outside. Luckily, there are some tables and trash bins in case they eat outside. Jululu came out from the Rosette Pact and drank her momo juice. "It's incredible how the goddess of Pripara is now a baby! And rides in this object as a carrier!" said Shougo, observing the Rosette Pact.

"Why didn't you tell me you and your friends are SoLaMi Smile?!" asked Asahi, shaking her while sobbing with a fried egg, the one that Mirei promised to make for him, in his mouth. 

"Because I know you will be even more clingy....." replied Mirei with a harsh tone. The clingy boy crossed his arms and gave out a pout. A voice was heard as 2 arms wrapped around SoLaMi Smile. "Yo, minna! What are you talking about???"

"Dorothy?! What are you doing here?!" Laala asked in shock. "And............ you're wearing our school uniform???" "We forgot to tell you! In 1 week, we'll be transferring here!" said Leona, smiling.

"EHH????????!!!!!!!!!" shouted SoLaMi Smile and Yui. "Really?! Yatta!!!" Laala cheered, hugging the West siblings. "Are you 2 from Dressing Pafé?" Yui asked. "Hai!" said Leona while Dorothy looked proud. 

"Sugoi! 1st, I'm friends with SoLaMi SMile and now I've met the 2 members of Dressing Pafé!!! Wait, something's not dreamy...... Where is the last member?" "Oh that. Shion went on a journey and we're looking for her."

"Shion??? Now, where have I heard that before......... Oh! Is she the one with dreamy dark purple hair with a ponytail tied to the side and golden amber eyes??? And does she talk about a go-board a lot???" "Hai, that description fits Shion perfectly. How do you know her?" Leona asked.

"She was helping Nino and I win the dreamy softball game yesterday." "Ehh?! She was there behind our backs all this time???!!!" Dorothy shouted in shock. "I guess we were so busy with her business that we didn't notice her passing by." Leona sweat-dropped. 

"What made you transfer here out of nowhere?" asked Mirei. "Since we're reunited, we might as well help you!!!!!!" said Leona. 

"And maybe, we can catch Shion!" Dorothy added, rubbing her palms in an evil way AND face. "Is she okay?" asked Yui, a bit scared that she hid behind Laala. "Honestly, I don't know." Laala just sweat-dropped as she watched. 

"Dorothy really misses Shion a lot!" Sophie whispered to Leona. "I know, right?" "Leona, question," said Koyoi. "Nani?" "Are by any chance.......... a male?" "Hai! I'm surprised you can tell!" said Leona as he scratched his head. 

"EHH???!!!! YOU'RE A-" shouted Shougo and Asahi, but both Mirei and Laala covered their mouths. "Shh!!! We don't want to get caught by the students!" Mirei reminded them. They quickly nodded as the girls pulled their hands. "I just can't believe you're a boy!" said Shougo, still surprised. "Agree!" said Asahi. "But that's pretty rad!"

"How about we take you on a tour!" Sophie suggested. "Great idea, Sophie!" said Yui. Jululu finished her momo juice and went back inside the Rosette Pact. As they walked and talked, Dorothy noticed something about WITH and snickered. "So......... You're WITH, right? I heard you're popular in........... what is it called, again?" 

"BoyPara," Shougo replied. "Yeah, BoyPara! Now, tell me! What do you guys think about Laala, Sophie, and Mirei?" she asked, having a cheeky grin. "What do you mean?" asked Koyoi. "C'mon! You can tell me your true feelings about them! You love them, don't you?" "E-EHH?!" All 3 of them blushed at those words. 

"F-F-Feelings???!!! L-L-Love???!!!" Shougo stuttered. "Not going to tell me? Fine, but I will get my answers next time I see you!" said Dorothy, leaving them with no words while snickering, again. That should push their chances of realizing their feelings for them!!!!! I'm so good at this!!!!!

My true feelings??? they thought the same thoughts. What are my true feelings for her??? Their heads filled with thoughts of a certain girl they spent time with a lot. They all shake their heads and followed the girls.

At half of the tour, Shougo suddenly told some sort of excuse. "Uh, minna. I just remembered I need to be somewhere. Gomen!" said Shougo. "We're familiar with the school grounds, so it's fine, Shougo!" exclaimed Laala. "O-Okay, see you all later?" He quickly disappeared.

"Wonder what's that about?" Laala wondered. "Forget him, Laala! Let's continue this dreamy tour!" said Yui, dragging her, Dorothy, and Leona. Everyone just let Shoguo's sudden excuse slide, but Dorothy just grin.

After the tour, Mirei checked the time on the school's clock. "We have 15 minutes till homeroom starts." "I almost forgot! Who won the quiz before we started the Grad Prix yesterday?" Laala asked. "A girl name Omori Koko from my class." 

"What was the quiz about?" "Avocado Academy. Surprsingly, Sophie got most of the questions correct, even though we've been here for like 2 and a half months." 

"Oh, that's right! Yesterday, Nakano-sensei asked me to bring to some history books from the school's storage!" said Sophie, realizing. "May I help you, Sophie-san?" Koyoi asked. "That would be helpful! I'm sure the books are heavy." They walked together to the storage, leaving the group.

Asahi just did his usual thing, hugging Mirei as much as he can. "Why now, Asahi?" "Because you'll just push me away or put a distance between us in class!!! And I can't sit with you because of this "prize" you came up with!" He complained, going closer. "Is this normal?" Leona asked, sweat-dropping. "Yes, it is," Laala replied with an awkward expression.

"Let's back to homeroom, Laala! Hana and Suzu must be waiting for us!" said Yui. "Hai, hai, what about you, Dorothy and Leona?" "We'll be searching for Shion in the city, again. This time, I'm sure we'll catch Shion!!!" Dorothy declared with a confident tone and look. 

"C'mon, Leona!"  "Bye-bye, Laala, Mirei, Yui-chan, and Asahi-kun!" "Bye-bye!" They all waved as soon as all the girls left, leaving Mirei and Asahi alone.

After 5 minutes of hugging, Mirei started to squirm around a little.

"Asahi, I know you still have 1 week of free hugging, but it's better if you stop hugging me in public.........." said Mirei, escaping his arms. "Why?" asked Asahi, giving out a pout. "Well, 1. We're idols and my job as a Kami Idol is to increase and spread Pripara all over the world, 2. I don't want to ruin things for your fans." said Mirei, numbering them with her fingers.

"Oh, and 3. I don't want to make rumors about us being in a relationship. We're not even in one." Why do I feel hurt and disappointed when she said that??? thought Asahi, but still pouted. For a second there, I thought he looked disappointed. Huh, must be my imagination........ thought Mirei.

Both of them hadn't noticed 2 crowds, acting like rampaging bulls, going straight towards them. One crowd is fans of SoLaMi Smile, the other crowd is fans of WITH. "Do you understand now, Asa-" "ASAHI-SAMA/MIREI-SAMA!!!!!!" shouted both crowds. Both crowds collided before the idols had the chance to turn around and escape. They pushed Mirei and Asahi toward each other, causing them...............................

TO KISS IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone gawked and took some pictures at the idols. Thump-thump, thump-thump, thump-thump. Their hearts pounded at this moment. Mirei pushed Asahi away as fast as she can and put her hands on her lips. Her face is in a shade of red that no one has ever seen before and ran away as fast as she can. 

A blush formed on Asahi's face. He also put a hand on his lips, too. Her lips tasted like meronpan and a bit of melon...................... And the way she blushes is really kawaii!!! Makes me want to embrace her and never let go. That's when Asahi realized something. Now I know how I really feel about Mirei-senpai.................... He started to run, too, looking for the blushing chestnut brown girl. 

Mirei ran and ran, she didn't know where to go now. That was so embarrassing!!!!!!!! And it was in front of a lot of students, too!!!!!!!! She finally stopped in a hallway, where no one was there. "And *pant* it was *pant* also my *pant* 1st kiss!" panted Mirei, a pink blush still on her cheeks. "Mirei-senpai?" She turned around and saw a panting Asahi.

"I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "Mirei, ever since I saw you, I felt a feeling I never felt before. I thought it was admiration and I wanted to get to know you better." "By clinging to me......" said Mirei, sweat-dropping. 

"Gomen..... You're just so soft, warm, and comfortable!" said Asahi, remembering his hugs. Mirei fanned those thoughts away. "Just get to the point." "After what happened a minute ago, I realized it wasn't admiration," Wait a minute.......... Is this a-?! "Mirei," Asahi slowly held her hands.

"It was love. I'm in love with you."

Those words flashed into her mind and her face began to turn red, again. "Gomen, Asahi," said Mirei as she pulls her hands away. "But.......... I don't feel the same way." She looked up and was surprised that Asahi still has a cheerful smile on his face.

"I know! I vow myself that I will love you for eternity and never going to give up till you fall in love with me." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Now, let's go! Homeroom is going to start in a few minutes!" exclaimed Asahi as he grabbed her hand and guided her to the classroom. 

"Good luck on that, Asahi. I'm not like your fangirls, falling for you easily," smirked Mirei, but deep inside, she was still blushing like crazy for having her 1st confession and forehead kiss. Asahi just stared at her, lovingly. "I know, that's why I fell for you." He muttered.

Sophie and Koyoi are currently entering the school, carrying a lot of books. "Arigatō, Koyoi, for helping me. Hope it wasn't any trouble," said Sophie. "It's no problem. I'm here with anything you need help with," said Koyoi. "You know, back in my hometown, Parajuku, I was really famous there, especially in school. I have a lot of fans and I still do. But they don't know about my Fancy Mode." 

"Fancy Mode?" "Me when I'm in weak stamina. It's actually my real personality. You're the 1st person and boy to ever care about my stamina. I really appreciate it!" "Thanks, I'm flattered. To be honest, this is the 1st time I've been worried about a person, especially a girl. Most girls woo over us, so it's a bit tiring. But that's all right and we don't mind it because that's our motto: "We'll always be WITH you"."

"By using your idol group name, that's actually a very creative motto!" "Arigatō, Sophie-san. What about your idol group name? How did you and your friends come up with that name?"

 "Well, to form SoLaMi, it came from the 2 1st letters of our names, and to form Smile, we used the 1st letter of our names and add I and E! When you combined them, it makes SoLaMi Smile. It also means "See the sky and smile". It also represents where we formed our group, in a high building with the Sun and pretty sky."

"That's also creative! You and your friends must be talented in Parajuku." "Hehe, arigatō." Sophie thanked him with a smile. A small blushed form on Koyoi's face, but Sophie didn't seem to notice. 

"Why not visit Parajuku with us? The girls and I were talking about planning a trip on Saturday earlier while you, Asahi-kun, and Shougo-kun were spacing out." "Sure. I'll ask them if they want to join, too."

"Sophie-sama! Koyoi-sama! Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Lots of students gathered around the Cool-type idols. "Gomen, minna. We have to get through," said Sophie, in a gentle voice. "Excuse us, we have to get through. We don't want to be late to homeroom," said Koyoi, also in a gentle voice. Every student immediately cleared out and gaze at them. "Arigatō, minna!" said both of them.

Koyoi took 1 more glance to look at Sophie before entering the classroom. Maybe she's right, Koyoi thought, referring to Dorothy. Maybe I have been oblivious of my true feelings. Maybe I do love her. But........ I won't tell her yet. Let's test my feelings if this is what they call love...........

Shougo knocked on Headmistress Babario's office door. "Come in,"  "Yumekawa-san? What are you doing here? Homeroom will start in a few minutes." Thank goodness I didn't start fangirling, it'll be really embarrassing....... thought Babario, giving out a small, relieved sigh.

"I know. But I have a question from............. my classmate!" said Shougo, feeling relieved about the excuse he made. "Oh? What's it about?" "Well....... It's not school or idol alike, so I couldn't answer his question. He's wondering about what "falling in love" meant." 

"Oh! I think I can answer that one!" "Please explain, Headmistress-san." 

"There are many types of love: family and friendship love, just to list a few things. But falling in love is different. This love is like something you desire for their attention, care, smile, everything! 

When you're in love, you can get jealous, clingy, overprotective, and change yourself easily. When you're in love, you can feel like you need this person in your life. When you're in love, you care about the person's needs more than your needs. When you're in love, you can't help, but think of this person all the time.

Love can be complicated, but if you work hard, you'll succeed in winning over their heart." explained Babario, with her eyes closed. 

"Does this help?" There was no response. "Yumekawa-san?" The headmistress opened her eyes and was shocked to see Shougo, trying to hide his really red face. Her hands slammed on her desk. "Don't tell me that you're in love?????!!!!!!!" "Am I really............???" muttered Shougo, revealing his pink-cheeked face. "Could you be in love with.................. Manaka-san?"

"I-I...... I'm going to homeroom! Thank you for your time, Headmistress Babario-san!" Shougo quickly exited the office, still calming himself down. Am I really in love with her??? No, no, no! That's impossible!!! I'm Yumekawa Shougo!!! I can't fall in love.............. Can I???

He started to think about the times he was with Laala. Remembering her cute and smiling face, he shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. I'll think about this later........

~ Time skip ~ Lunch ~

Now that the Idol Time Grand Prix was a success, many girls who haven't gotten their PriTickets are interested in Pripara. As soon as Laala inserted the PriTicket Charm, lots of PriTickets turned invisible and floated to their owners.

"I got my PriTicket!" "Same here!" "Wow! My coord looks so cute!!!" "Hey, let's go to Pripara after school!" "Sure!"

"Sugoi!" said Laala, Yui, and Sophie in awe. "Jewlie and Janice's power is incredible!" said Mirei, smiling. When no other student was looking, Jululu popped out from the Rosette Pact and drank her bottle of momo juice.

Asahi took his chance to secretly snap a photo of his precious Mirei smiling. Now that he realized his feelings for her, he started to act more possessive for her. He is currently serving as the winner of yesterday's quiz and her friends just squeal.

When can lunch be over??? I want to be with Mirei-senpai!!! he thought, sobbing inside.

Shougo and Koyoi just watched him while bringing food. They thought the same thing, Poor Asahi.......... Just hang in there!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 3,000words!!!

I'm like literally still sobbing about this because it's so cute, satisfying, and I'm really proud of this!!!!!!!!!

Again, I'm really sorry for keeping all of you waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>︿<           (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Hope you like this chapter!!!!!!!!! 💙💜🖤🥳🤩

05-13-2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 571 35
"I know that Ventus will gain a lot from this alliance. But what will we get?" Giyuu was facing Sanemi now. He pushed the shorter's chin up with his...
3.9K 75 13
There're three kids playing around as the accident occurred... Lala was a Divine Idol from Paparajuku and Shougo was a popular idol group name from...
3.1K 89 19
After the events of the Kami idol grand prix,Jewlie and Janice tell Solami smile to transfer over to Paparajuku,and once there they meet a girl calle...