Wild Thing

By Grattsfan

Kasey Wild is a single Mom and college student. She joins the college's soccer team, the Capital City Crusad... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-102-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
-114-
-115-
-116-
-117-
-118-
-119-
-120-
-121-
-122-
-123-
-124-
-125-
-126-
-127-
-128-
-129-

-37-

961 47 9
By Grattsfan

"Kase, we've some time before we need to get ready want to watch something?"

"Go ahead and put something on if you like; I'm happy just to lay in your arms and listen to your heartbeat."  

Kelley kisses Kasey and smiles, "That we can definitely do. I'm so happy that you're here." 

"Me too, Kel." They share another kiss and smile at each other.  

Kelley turns around to look at Alex, "You staying or leaving?" 

"I'll take my chances with the two of you as I'm sure Press and Tobs are all over each other right now." 

"Never know, Janice, Kase and I could get like that as well." 

Alex laughs when she sees Kasey shaking her head behind Kelley.  

"You guys are cute together. It's nice to see you smiling and happy, Worms." 

Kelley pulls Kasey into her and kisses her forehead, "This woman here makes me happier than I've been in a long time." 

"Do you guys want to watch Brooklyn 99? I haven't finished watching the most recent season of it." 

"Kase, you good with that?" Kasey smiles and nods, "Yep." 

"Okay, get it set up, Al." 

As Alex loads Netflix and the show, Kasey and Kelley get comfortable on the opposite bed. 

Alex looks at them, "Not fair, I'm all alone, and you have each other." 

"Get over here. I'm sure we can make space for you," Kelley says, and Alex lays down behind her. 

They watch two episodes of the show before Alex's phone starts beeping to inform them that it's almost time for them to get ready and join their teammates in the lobby before making their way to the stadium for the game. 

Kelley wraps her arms more tightly around Kasey, "I don't want to get up yet; I'm comfy."  

Kasey laughs, "You sound exactly like Kylie in the morning." 

"I miss the kiddo." 

"She misses you, too, Kel."

After sharing a few kisses and touches, the pair get up from the bed, and Kelley gets changed into her team wear for the entrance. 

"Do you have everything you need for the game, Babe?" 

"Do you have a jacket that I can borrow? I only brought my leather." 

Kelley nods, "Yeah, I have an extra warmup. Let me get it for you." Kelley collects the jacket from her bag and passes it over to Kasey, who puts it on and inhales the scent of the woman she loves, "No guarantees you're getting this back, Kel. It smells like you." 

Kelley laughs, "That's ok with me. I like it when you wear my clothes and even more when I get to take them off of you." 

Kelley and Kasey share a kiss, and Alex throws a shirt at them, "Get a room!"  

"We have one, Janice, and you're more than welcome to join us, right Kase? " Kelley says as she winks at her friend. 

Kasey laughs at the insinuation and nods along with it. Heck, far be it for her to possibly turn down a chance at a woman as hot as Alex, even though she is 100% head over heels in love with Kelley. 

"I'm leaving, so the two of you can continue doing whatever you're doing. I'll meet you downstairs, Kel and Kasey; thank you again for the massage earlier, my neck feels so much better. See you after the game." Alex makes her way out of the room. 

"And then there were two," Kasey lets out a chuckle at Kelley's comment. "Come here, Kase; I need my good luck kiss or kisses."  

They kiss for a few minutes until it's time for them to make their way downstairs. "Good luck today, Kel; Love you." 

"Love you, too." 

They join hands and make the walk to the elevator and then ride down to the lobby. 

"Aww, as if it isn't the newest coupling. Hey Krashlyn, I think Kellsey is going to give you a run for favourite "non" couple." 

"Let's tip the scale," Kelley whispers in Kasey's ear.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Kasey asks and is met by Kelley kissing her cheek and making her blush. 

"Like that," Kelley smiles at her as she says it. 

"Ash, your dimple is no longer going to cut it when we got ourselves a blusher."

"Shut up, Pinoe!" Kelley yells out, causing most of their teammates to laugh.

A voice yells out, "Bus is open, time to load up." 

"Good luck Kel. Love you," Kasey says as they share a quick hug. 

"Love you too. See you after the game, beautiful." Kelley responds before reluctantly heading out with some of the girls to the bus. 

Ali approaches Kasey, "That was quite the display. Pinoe isn't going to shut up about it now." 

"I'm sure Kel can shut her up. How did you and Ash manage to keep your relationship away from the public for so long?"

"Not gonna lie, it was and is difficult. We were always being photographed together but made promises to each other that we were just friends and teammates in public. Hugging was fine but nothing else. No hand-holding, kissing, touching etc."  

"Kelley and I have agreed to try and keep things on the down-low because of all that's at stake. However, it's challenging not to be able to touch each other when we are together." 

Ali nods, "Well if it's any consolation, the place I chose for us to go to tonight is extremely low-key. I know the owners, and they promised that we could have it all to ourselves tonight, no public, only members of the two national teams."   

"No friends or family members? I'm sure that some of the girls have friends and family coming in for the game." 

"No, you're the lone exception. Most of the girls opted to do their own thing tonight, so it's going to be a relatively small group of girls." 

"That sounds perfect, Ali; it'll be nice to go out with the girls, but I'm having a tough time keeping my hands off of Kelley, and we were only apart a week. It's weird, you know, I've never felt like this before." 

"I get it. We have the technology to talk with and see someone, but it's not the same as holding, touching and even smelling them. No matter, what it can't take the place of having the actual person with you." 

Kasey nods, "Exactly." 

"Anyways, I have your pass for the game. You and I will be sitting in the family and friends area. Usually, some former National Team members come out to the games as well. I know you and Kelley aren't public, but with the speculation surrounding the two of you, expect to have cameras focused on you. We always have exit strategies in place and security if things start to get out of hand. If you need anything while we're there, let me know, ok?"

"I'm so glad I have you, Ali. I would be completely lost right now if I didn't. I never realized there would be so much going on and around the game. The media coverage already has been eye-opening. Where I'm from, soccer definitely doesn't get anywhere near the coverage as it does here. We are more of a hockey and football city than soccer." 

"I'm sure that your play this season has generated some interest in that area. It looked like there was quite the crowd at the games I've watched." 

"I'm sure it helps that we've got undefeated so far this season." 

"Don't underestimate the draw of you and your name, Kase. Now, as for me helping you out, it's really no sweat. Kelley asked me to look after and help you as she knew it would be a bit overwhelming for you. KO has helped Ash and me through so much over the years that I figured this is one way to return the favour. Not to mention, I'm really enjoying your company, and I could totally see us hanging out together away from here."   

"I would really like that, Ali and thank you." 

"You're welcome. We're here." 

The Uber pulls up at Audi Field, and the women get out.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Kasey says as she begins taking pictures on her phone.

"Mom, look it's Ali Krieger!" A young girl wearing a US Alex Morgan jersey comes running towards them.

"Ali, can I get a picture of you with my daughter?"

"Of course," Ali says, showing off that megawatt smile of hers.

They are stopped several times along the way with fans wanting to take pictures with Ali and or get an autograph from her. Ali is a pro and takes it all in stride.

"Kasey, I'm doing an on-air interview in a few minutes, but I made arrangements with someone to escort you to your seat, and here she comes."

"Kasey, this is Shelina." Ali begins

"It's okay, Ali, we know each other. We met in Ottawa."

"Right. So, I will catch up with you ladies in a few then," Ali says as she heads towards her interview.

"Shelina, how come you aren't playing today?"

"I strained a calf muscle in training on Thursday, so I'm grounded for a week or so. I'm not supposed to be on my feet for long periods, so let's find our seats. I'm sitting with you and Kriegs."

They are shown to their seats. Kasey notices that the teams are already on the field warming up. Ali soon joins them and sits down on the opposite side of Kasey. The irony of her being in the middle of a Canadian and American isn't lost on her.

"So, how do you and Shelina know each other?" 

"Shelina and I have played against each other for years, not to mention we were teammates on the Spirit for a bit, and now we're teammates on the Pride." 

Kasey nods along with the realization that perhaps she should do a bit of research into the players and teams in the future.

With the warmups coming to a close, Kelley walks towards the stands and looks over the friends and family section, hoping to lock eyes with her woman as some of the girls call Kasey. Once she does, she smiles and then heads into the change room. 

In anticipation of the game soon beginning, Kasey removes her jacket and shows off her new O'Hara jersey. Ali can't help but laugh as Shelina takes notice of the colours she's wearing and calls her a traitor. 

Ali leans over, "You do realize that they're going to have a field day with you wearing that shirt, right?" 

"Let them. I'm not hiding it."

"I'm going to head to the concessions and grab some water. Do you guys want anything?" Shelina asks as she stands up. 

"A water would be great," Kasey responds. 

"Make that two, please, Shel." 

Shelina smiles, nods and makes her way up the stairs and out of sight. 

"I never really got the chance to talk with Shelina in Ottawa. She seems super nice." 

"She is. I spoke with Ash last night, and we thought to invite you and Kylie to come and visit us in Florida sometime. You can stay with Ash and me, and Alex lives just down the street." 

"That would be so awesome. You know Kylie has been asking about plans for her birthday. Maybe we could work something out then?" 

"When's Kylie's birthday?" 

"Over the Christmas break." 

Ali nods and looks over at the scoreboard as they show highlights from the previous match between the two countries. 

"Are you planning on going to the final game in Toronto, Kase?"

"I would really like to go to it, but I may have a conflict. The OCAA Finals are scheduled for the same weekend in Toronto, so it's possible that I could be there and playing for a championship of my own." 

"I was debating about making the trip to Toronto, but if your team is playing as well as the National teams, then I'll definitely consider it. Hopefully, the scheduling works out for everyone." 

"We still have a few games left to play before I'll know anything for sure. I'm going to be starting in goal for our next game, and I'm excited to get back playing." 

"Ash mentioned that you hurt your hand. I assume it's all good now?" 

Kasey nods, "Yeah, I broke my pinkie making a save during a game, but I've been cleared to return now." 

"Does Kelley know?" 

"Does Kelley know what?" Shelina asks as she passes bottles of water to the two women.

"That I'm going to be starting our next game between the posts, and if all goes according to plan, we could be playing in the OCAA Finals the same weekend as you guys finish out the CAN/AM games in Toronto." 

"Exciting. I know the Canadian girls have enjoyed watching your team play, and I'm sure we'd all buy tickets to watch you play in the final." 

"I hope so." 

A voice fills the stadium, 

"Here are today's starting lineups:

Canada

Stephanie Labbe, Christine Sinclair, Lindsay Agnew, Diana Matheson, Janine Beckie, Kadeisha Buchanan, Allysa Chapman, Ashley Lawrence, Desiree Scott, Sophie Schmidt, Nichelle Prince

United States

Ashlyn Harris, Kelley O'Hara, Abby Dahlkemper, Becky Sauerbrunn, Crystal Dunn, Lindsay Horan, Julie Ertz, Morgan Brian, Tobin Heath, Alex Morgan, Megan Rapinoe."

The teams make their way out of the tunnel and onto the field, and they complete the opening ceremonies of the match and the coin flip. 

The starters for each side stand and face the crowd as a photographer snaps a quick picture of them. With one last set of instructions, the players jog onto the field and take their places for the opening kickoff. 

As expected, the game between these border rivals is a tight and physical one, proving to showcase the team's passing and playmaking abilities under duress.

Both teams are able to get some shots away on target, but Ashlyn and Canadian staring goalkeeper Steph Labbé are both up to the task. 

In the 30th minute, Canadian player Ashley Lawrence's turnover allows the US to gain possession in the opposition's end. Tobin Heath wastes little time carrying the ball deep, cutting around a defender and then sending a cross into the box where Alex can get her head on it and direct it past the Canadian keeper to put them in the lead.  

As the referee's whistle sounds out after playing two minutes of added time, the team head into the half, with the Americans maintaining the lead by a slim 1 - 0 margin. 

"Good match-up so far. I think Sinc got hosed, though; she was clearly onside." 

Ali and Kasey laugh, "You're just saying that Shel, because you don't want to lose." 

"Not if it comes down to a goal being called back on a questionable call, I don't." 

Kasey smiles and watches as the two continue to go back and forth in their analysis of the match so far. 

"What do you think Kasey, was Sinc offside or wasn't she?" 

"Honestly, I don't think she was; Abby played her onside." 

"See Kriegs; I'm not the only one!" 

"Okay, Shelly, still another 45 to go. Let's see what happens." 

After staying on the field to get warmed up during the break, Canada decides to inject some fresh legs in hopes of gaining some momentum. Youngster Jordyn Huitema and veteran Adrian Leon's numbers are shown as they enter the game to start the second half. 

They prove to be the spark plugs that Canada needs to get its' offence up and firing. Huitema's pace and fresh legs allow her to outpace the American backline, and she dribbles down the sideline with Kelley hot on her tail. The young Canadian plays Kelley's movement to her advantage and sends a pass through her legs back to Sophie Schmidt, whose attempt finds Ashlyn's gloves.   

In the 56th minute, Huitema gets the ball to Leon, who wastes no time in one-timing a shot through the crowd on goal. The ball skips past Ashlyn and draws the Canadians level on the scoresheet. 

The Canadians celebrate the goal, and Kasey has difficulties not celebrating it with them as she sits beside Ali. 

In the 67th minute, the Canadians are awarded a corner kick after the ball is directed out off of Dunn's leg. Allysa Chapman sets up behind the ball, and when the whistle sounds, Chapman sends the ball towards the crowd in the box. Canadian Captain Christine Sinclair beats Julie Ertz to the ball and is able to get her head on the ball and direct it into the netting to put the Canadians on top by a score of 2 -1.

The Canadians lock down the American's attack for the remainder of the half and escape with the 2 – 1 victory to knot the CAN/AM Cup series at one game apiece. It will all come down to the final game of the series in Toronto to find out who will take home the trophy.

Kasey is smiling because her Canadian team won, but she sees Kelley, and some of the other American players aren't taking the loss very well. Megan Rapinoe is in an animated conversation with the referee, presumably about blowing the final whistle while the US was in a possible scoring position.  

"Good game, eh ladies?" Shelina asks, obviously pleased with the outcome.

"Yes," Kasey responds with a nod. 

"I should get down to the changeroom now for the postgame, but I'll see you both later at the club, right?" Shelina stands up and looks at Kasey and Ali, and they both nod. Shelina smiles before taking her leave. 

Ali turns to Kasey, "I think our girls are going to need to blow off some steam tonight. As you undoubtedly are aware, the US very seldom loses and to lose to the Canadians makes it's hurt a bit more. I'm sure Ash isn't going to be happy with allowing two goals to get past her and taking the loss." 

Kasey nods, "Yeah, the girls didn't have luck on their side tonight, and Kelley didn't have her best game either." 

Ali pulls out her phone, "I'm going to send Ash a message and let her know that we will meet them back at the hotel. Knowing Jill, she is probably currently reading them the riot act, and they'll be a while. Shall we head out?" 

Kasey agrees and slips back on Kelley's jacket as they begin to make their way up to the concourse.

"Excuse me, are you, Kasey Wild? Like from the videos?" 

Turning around, she sees it's a group of 4 girls and smiles, "Yes, I am. What can I do for you?" 

"Told ya," one of the girls says to the others.

"Can we get a picture with you? Our friends will be so jealous." 

Kasey laughs, "Sure."

"Are you here to see Kelley play?"

"I have friends on both teams," Kasey says, trying to deflect away from that line of questioning.

"Can we get your autograph, Kasey?"

"Of course, you'll probably want to get hers as well." Kasey nods towards Ali, who is standing and watching them.

"You're Ali Krieger! Oh wow!"

The girls all get pictures taken with Ali, and both women sign programs for the group.

Waiting outside for their Uber, Ali smiles, thinking about the encounter with the girls. 

"That was an interesting encounter. Usually, I'm always the one who is recognized except for when I'm with Ash; her sleeve tends to give her away." 

"Understandable. I'm actually kinda shocked that anyone outside of Ottawa knew who I was." 

"The power of social media." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
216K 4.3K 50
Taylor is one of the many fans of the US Women's National Team. Her all time favourite player and who she has a little big crush on... Kelley O'Hara...
15.6K 327 15
Kristie Mewis a soccer players who plays for Houston dash, with her girlfriend Rachel daly. After Kristie finds out she cheats on her what will she d...
9.2K 521 13
"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, �...