Sang's reserve (COMPLETE)

By Islahugo

The Lee's are moving, again! It's fractured the close relationship between Kota and Jess. Which is damaged ev... More

Author's note
Moving!
Family?
3rd person POV
A new daughter?
3rd person POV
Suspicion
Lucky
3rd person POV
"Cupcake!" (part 1)
"Cupcake!" (part 2)
Paint and Monopoly
ADHD
Do you trust him?
Speechless!
3rd Person POV
Code breaker?
3rd Person POV
Dads?
Primo bacio!
No more green eyed monster!
Dinner with an uninvited guest...
"Trouble" (Part one)
"Trouble" (Part two)
"Baby?" (Part one)
Request for floor plans
3rd Person POV
Should have happened years ago!
Violet
"Baby"(Part two) and an explanation!
That smile...
What are they doing?
An answer to the first question!
Who knew?
Bang Bang, the Witch is back!
So that shot isn't so harmless...
What do I say?
A little background...
#Twist!!!(Maybe you saw it coming? Or not?)
Someone to love!
The long sleeves explained!
A sort of practical present?... and something your waiting for(hopefully)
3rd Person POV
Straw tastes bad!
#fanfic for the win!
Someone's falling!
Gabe+Clothes+Luke+Jess+bets= Cross Trouble!
3rd Person POV
The things we do for the best spot on the sofa!
An almost bonus chapter...
3rd Person POV
Clean and shine!
Heartbreaking puppies.
Toooooooo cute :)
Five minutes, does it make a difference?
Uh oh, looks like secret time is up...
So the buzzing?
The first trauma
The other kind of torture...
Crying by your self?
Maybe you'll like him more?
Should I (we) stay or should I (we) go?

I love her? Don't I?

1.6K 103 16
By Islahugo

This is another of my favorite characters hope I've done him justice!

On another note is you guys can think of better chapter names for any of the chapters please let me know! ( I really struggle to come up with them) 

Anyway please enjoy this update, comment etc...

Marc's POV:

To directly quote Gabe that mission was a "C*********K of a mission!" (he had some extra swearing thrown in though). We might have achieved our objective (eventually) but calling Raven to come rescue Corey from a drug dealer is not something I ever want to repeat. If Raven hadn't been the only hope of getting him out alive (they were very Russian drug dealers and Raven had infiltrated the gang months ago) I would have called someone else. It was strange though, I was expecting to be strangled by the scary Russian (for putting his boyfriend in danger) but he just grunted and walked out the door.

A few hours we had Corey back and Gabe was busy swearing the ceiling off. I totally got where he was coming from (right now I felt like copying him). We should not have been sent in with the information we were given, the weirdest thing was that literally no one seemed to care when we got back. Sean gave us a look over for injuries and Owen, sorry Mr. Blackborne (still can't get used to the fact that they all call him that), debriefed us, but other than that...!

To be fair Sean did seem genuinely concerned, but while Brandon came and gave Corey a look over, it he didn't show what I would call 'real concern'. I can't hide my wince when B turns away from his twin and walks away. I can practically hear Core's heart breaking. It doesn't hurt me as much as it should when Kayli doesn't come to check on us, I fact it doesn't hurt at all, I get a feeling of almost relief.

Gabe is still swearing and Raven's still here with Corey, but he keeps glancing at the door, like he has somewhere else he wants to be. Corey notices and mutters something about going for a shower, I have no idea what happened last night, but his eyes look almost as sad as Brandon's, as soon as Corey's left the room Raven exits via a different door without a word to me.

"Great what the f**k happens now?" I'm stopped from answering Gabe's question by the front door opening and the hyperactive daydreamer (who has been AWOL for an entire day) wanders in. With pink hair.

"What the actual f**k have you done to your f*****g hair?" Gabe asks Luke, who looks confused for a second as he twirls it in his fingers, then he sees the pink ends and idiot starts laughing. "Who are you and what have you done with the man who screamed blue bloody f*****g murder when Jess dyed your hair last time and who the f**k was the beautiful f*****g girl at Erica's with you?" Gabe's colourful question captures my sentiments exactly (not that I care that Jess dyed his hair before). Luke goes from dreamer to North impersonator in less than three seconds.

"You where spying on me?" His eyes dropping back to the cold expression we've all got used to, the laughter I hadn't realised was half back in his eyes completely gone. Gabe at least has the decency to look embarrassed (as he hides his devastation at the laughter leaving), Luke scowls harder and mutters "I can't believe you!" while shaking his head.

"Who. The. F**k. Was. She?" Gabe whisper yells at Luke, I may have only seen a picture of her on a tiny screen, but she intrigued me, us it seems, the way she had been genuinely happy, that unforced laughter and the happy smile. I wanted Luke's answer as much as Gabe and apparently Corey wanted the answer as well as he was now standing staring at Luke from the doorway. Luke looks at all of us and lets out yet another North worthy scowl.

"She sent us message, or at least I think she did," Corey says from behind him, Luke spins and looks at the hacker, "Well actually she embedded a message super deep in a bunch of very complicated code but that's not the point, she sent us a message and fixed the bug in my game!"

"Wait that was true?" Gabe turns as well, looking questioningly at Corey, who nods blushing. Luke gives them both a considering look before glancing at me,

"And why do you want to know?" he turns keeping all of us in view. I open my mouth then shut it again, why do I want to know? I shrug and his eyes narrow at me suspicion clear in the brown swirling colour. I see the indecision for a moment before he shuts the emotions down, back to the black mask.

"She said to tell you..." his voice trails off (most unlike him) and Gabe looks like his about to explode "...that I can't tell you and to tell you to blame her not me for that." He drops his head, obviously not happy with what this mystery lady has told him to do.

"We are your, f*****g brothers, you can tell us!" Gabriel finally explodes quietly, seeming to have come to the same conclusion as the rest of us in the kitchen, we need to keep this a secret. I don't really understand why I think that right now, I have never felt like I need to keep anything from them before. But I can remember a conversation I overheard between Kayli and Raven a few weeks ago, except it wasn't really a conversation, Kayli was talking, Raven was almost silent even though her not being overly kind to his boyfriend. I have never heard anyone get away with talking about Corey like that, especially not in in front of Raven. Anyone who's met him knows that he is one of the sweetest men ever and they tend to choose to protect him (not that he really needs it). I thought Kayli did too, but it seems like she has decided she doesn't like Corey and Raven having their own relationship at the same time as being with her!

Luke looks even more torn at his best friends' words, for a second I think his going to tell us everything, then he looks away and tells us the bare minimum.

"She'd doing good, as much as we do, but in a different way, for different..." he pauses, doing another very un-Luke like and thinks for a moment, a long moment, "different beings." He finally adds sounding wary and unsure, (again not a very Luke like thing). If anything, this makes the three of us more confused (and more curious). I think we all give him the same expression.

"Sorry, I promised, promised her that I wouldn't tell you about what she does, or tell you who she is..." he pauses, "...but I didn't say I wouldn't tell you this, she been hurt, as deeply as if not more deeply than us, the pain that I say in her eyes," he gulps his eyes tearing up (Luke crying? No way), the tears are gone in a moment though, "it's like I've never seen before, the pain, yet the shield she holds up, it's as good as Mr. B's or Axel's, oh and Gabe..." he pauses again consideringly (so un-Luke like that we all do a double take), then shrugs "you will love her hair! And the rest of you will love her!" He says it with confidence as though he knows that we are definitely going to meet her, and like her, love her. "P.s. Corey she does her own security!"

Gabe raises one eyebrow sceptically as Corey gasps (his eyes widening) and Luke lets out a laugh, a real one, one that I haven't heard from the Ninja guy in months. With his smirk half back on his face Luke exits the room, to our complete shock and disbelief.

"Did... that just happen?" I ask to the silence, "Did he literally just say we were all going to love some women we have never met?" l always knew Luke was mad but, is he really suggesting that we could all love the same person, I know now that it doesn't work, Kayli is proof of that. This entire messed up situation and messed up team are proof of that. Though, apart from the guys in this room and Luke that relationship is working, it just seems as though she is controlling them somehow. Now I'm being ridiculous, Axel wouldn't let anyone control him, neither would O...Mr. Blackborne, there is no way, yet...!

"Yes!" Corey gives a half smile, "I have to say it would be cool to have a conversation with her! None of you have a clue what I'm going on about most of the time, accept Victor, but his not quite my level, and Kayli's never given a dam, but if Luke's telling the truth then she can out code me and no offence, but that is kind of hot!" the word vomit coming out of Corey's mouth sounds like him, but it can't be, Corey does not ever say that much in one go, ever, accept maybe to Raven. With his ears turning bright red he exits the room after Luke, my mouth just hangs open as I gape at the place he just vacated. WTF?

"I'll be the judge of the f*****g hair thing! Luke wouldn't know good from s**t if it whacked him in the f*****g face!" the resident artist mutters, then adds, "you didn't see how happily they where though Marc, Luke's face, it was like before! And hers oh my f*****g god her smile!" he eyes go slightly misty and he then he sort of drifts out of the room. I remember the smile, despite it having been for a second in a tiny screen as Corey streamed it to me, (just before everything went to hell).

"Great we are all going crazy!" I mutter, then I remember the smile, again, I only saw it for a second, but it was stunning, so stunning, just thinking about it, dammit, I haven't even met the girl, dam, dam, DAM! We are still with Kayli, if they, we, fall for this, AS YET UN-NAMED girl before we have even met her, the team will break up (even more than now). That smile though!

This is going to be bad is all I can think as I head upstairs following the others. The rest of the afternoon uneventful (basically I sleep), I don't head downstairs again until nearly four o'clock (I'm hungry) and I find Luke and Gabe in the kitchen. Surprise, surprise Luke is making pancakes, but where he normally makes one huge batch this time he seems to be experimenting.

"What the hell are you doing?" the blond ignores me, lost in his own world, so I turn to Gabe for answers.

"Apparently, his 'dream' made better pancakes than him and he want to work out the recipe!" he sounds slightly board, "I was roped in as tester... what time is it?" I glance at my watch, before telling him.

"Quarter past four." Gabe yarns at my word then says,

"Almost two hours ago, I must have tried thirty different pancakes so far!" he yarns again, "they are all f*****g delicious, but apparently not perfect!" his head hits the table, I get why his so tired, we where up most of the night and if his been down here for two hours it means that his had less than an hour of sleep to function on! I give him a sympathetic pat and go to leave, when Luke registers that I'm here.

"Taste this coffee guy!" he almost yells and he passes me a plate, I have to say it's a fantastic pancake, better even than the ones uncle makes, and I tell him that (in an attempt to release me a Gabe) but Luke doesn't seem satisfied, he hmmm's a few times before going back to mix yet another bowl. Gabe's snores meet my ears from beside me, looks like I just took over as pancake tester, well I was coming down for food so, looks like it's pancakes is dinner today!

I'm exhausted by the time Luke decides that the recipe is as good as his going to get, I head back up to my room significantly fuller, Luke half carries the sleeping artist up the stairs behind me and drops him in his room. I notice that Luke looks just as tired as us, now that his not in enthusiastic cook mode, almost as if he was up all night.

"Did you sleep with her?" I ask, I know Luke doesn't like Kayli, but his still, in theory, part of this relationship. He looks confused for a moment before shaking his head, then he stops and tilts his head at me eyes narrowing. I realise a second later how that sounded, jealous. I go to try and explain when he opens his mouth and speaks.

"No, not like your thinking!" Which means what? Did he sleep next to her? Or near her? In the same bed? Luke seems to read the questions in my eyes, "We were exhausted and basically collapsed on the floor!" with those words he heads into his room and shuts the door. WTF does he mean by that, what the heck were they doing? Way, way too tired to think about it now, head to my own room down the hall and face plant into my bed, the night catching up with me.

However, I can't sleep still thinking about Luke's words and about the tiny laughing figure on a phone screen. It confuses the hell out of me. I'm still with Kayli! Aren't I?

I love Kayli! I do!

Don't I?

I hope you liked this, we are getting so close to a bit I can't wait for you to read! (well two bits actually)! 

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 209 12
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...
188K 8.1K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
41.4K 1.1K 86
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
511 88 21
*YES I KNOW JO AND ASH AREN'T RELATED BUT THEY ARE FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY SO SHUT UP* Mona Harvelle looked to be your average 20 year old girl...