The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 49: Melting Softly

38.4K 1.3K 161
By island_rose

Kyra's POV

Jayden and I walked hand in hand on the soft, powdery white sand, leaving footprints on the sand. I remembered something of this sort from our honeymoon. This was all I ever dreamt of. These were the activities I prayed I'd be able to enjoy with my husband one day.

My marriage took a turn I never expected it to take. Just a few months ago, he was my worst nightmare, but now he was all I needed in my life and he actually liked me. He even went to the extent of cheating on the same girlfriend he trashed me for, just to make me feel special and to give me an opportunity to experience the intimacy I needed.

I had no idea what our end would be like. If he did end up divorcing me, I'd leave New York for good and start over all on my own. Living without him was something I didn't want to imagine. I was already attached to him.

My family was special to me and I had stayed just to be with them. I thought I wouldn't be able to live without them, but when we got separated through my marriage, I realised that I could do it. I was going to do it.

"Jay, have you ever cheated on Kylie ever since you started a serious relationship?"

"Until you came along, no. I'm loyal."

"Do you ever feel guilty about our relationship?" I asked him out of interest because sometimes I did feel guilty about it.

"Yes. I do feel guilty for doing this to Kylie, but I don't regret it because you're worth it. I love everything we do together and I just want you to feel happy and loved."

"Kyle told me that our divorce is set for the thirty-first of December. That's a day before our birthday. We don't even get to celebrate at least one birthday together."

"We'll celebrate our birthday together, Kyra," Jayden told me sounding very sure of what he was saying. We remained quiet for some time, simply walking and admiring the turquoise beach and swaying palm trees. He never let go of my hand, respecting my pace.

"Jay, do you want to have children with your wife sometime in the future? Do you like children?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes. We'll have children whenever you're ready."

"I mean with your real wife, Jayden. The wife you'll have after you divorce me."

"The only person I think of whenever I hear the word wife is you, Kyra. We're still together and I don't want to hear about our divorce because it's still like six and a half months away. You are my real wife, Kyra. You're not fake."

"But we are arranged. That's pretty much fake," I replied. Jayden let go of my hand and we stopped walking. He turned to look at me. He looked a bit angry.

"My feelings for you are not fake. What I feel for you is not fake."

"Okay, okay. I get it. Don't get mad at me. I was just asking out of curiosity. But really, I'm going to miss you. It's not going to be the same without you in my life."

"Can we stop talking about this, please? Can we appreciate what we have now and worry about the future when the day arrives?"

"One last question? Please," I asked, enjoying the frustration on his face. He gave me a stern look.

"Go ahead."

"What if I get pregnant by mistake and Kylie insists on marrying you since you two are deeply in love? What will you do with me and my baby?"

"I'll obviously take care of you and our baby, Kyra. I won't divorce you. I'll never let go of the woman carrying my child."

I folded my arms and moved a step closer to him. I looked up at his face, his figure towering over mine. The refreshing wind blew his white shirt and it had no mercy on my floral kimono cardigan either. My hair was wind tossed and so was his.

"What if I decide not to tell you and I leave with my baby? You won't..." Before I could finish my sentence, Jayden roughly grabbed me by my waist and collided our bodies. He really got me by surprise.

He tilted my head by my chin and made me look into his eyes that had a passion of anger burning inside them. I was supposed to feel frightened, but instead, I bit my bottom lip and sucked onto it. He looked fierce sexy and the way he held me screamed possession and dominance.

"Never. Ever. Think of making such a horrible mistake because I'll find you and you'll have to face my wrath, Kyra."

Jayden put his hand on my bare tummy and started moving his hand on that region. His face moved even closer to mine. Heat immediately pooled between my legs.

"If there's ever a baby in here, you'll tell me about it. I'll not run away from my responsibility and you won't take away my baby from me, you get that, Kyra?" he growled, our noses rubbing against each other. His lips were inches away from mine and our bodies were dangerously pressed against each other.

I couldn't even speak. The heat was way too much for me to handle. All I could think of was the way he had sent me to the moon and back by touching me minutes ago. My entire body ached for his touch, kisses, cuddles and caresses. He had a special scalding effect on me.

Jayden smacked my butt gently with his hand. "Answer me."

I only stared into his dreamy eyes. There was just something about him, something I didn't see in other man.

"Say it, Kyra. Answer me," he grunted through gritted teeth, grabbing my butt.

"Yes!" I whimpered. Jayden let go of me and I took a deep breath. He looked away from me and he covered his eyes with his hands in frustration. I just stood there watching him.

He looked back at me and grasped me firmly by my shoulders, but in a gentle manner.

"Look, Kyra. I'm sorry if I hurt you, okay? I'm sorry I lost control. I should have..."

"I loved it. I loved the way you scolded me and held me really close like that," I said, embarrassed by my own words.

"Really? I wasn't too rough, right?"

"Yes."

"But let's agree on something, Kyra. If you ever get pregnant..."

"You'll be the first one to know," I interrupted him with an assurance. Jayden nodded and he gave me a tight smile. He pecked my forehead.

"I trust you. Come on. Let's go and relax."

Jayden held my hand and we went to relax on sun loungers that had umbrellas for shade. Jayden lay on his sun lounger quietly, reading a magazine that he had found there.

He was still in a bad mood after what I said. What did he expect me to say or do anyway? I was head over hills in love with him, yet he loved another woman. I wanted to remember him for the rest of my life and a baby was a brilliant idea.

I removed my kimono cardigan and I put it away. I had a really sexy bikini on and it was one of my favourites. It was part of the things Mom had bought me.

I took a tube of sunscreen and squeezed a small amount of sunscreen onto my hands. I applied it on my legs and squeezed some more into my hands until I applied some on the rest of my body except for my back.

I struggled to get some on my back, but luckily, my husband saved the day. He took the tube from me and and sat behind me. He started applying it on my back silently. He wasn't even talking to me.

"Am I on silence treatment now? Are you still mad at me, Jayden?"

"I am. I'm mad at you for even thinking of running away with our baby."

"I wouldn't want another woman to raise my baby for me, Jay. You'll obviously be with Kylie by the time I deliver."

"And what if we're not together and I'm still married to you?"

"That's impossible because you love Kylie. You two are madly in love with each other. I'm just your lover."

"Would you ever believe me if I told you that I love you?"

"Of course not. You can't fall in love with two people at the same time. You'll obviously love one of the two more than the other. In the end, you'll have to choose and I know you won't choose me."

"I hate it when you make these assumptions, Kyra. Why can't you ever be positive about our relationship and believe that we might have a beautiful future together?"

"Because Kylie is in your life and our relationship has an expiry date."

"I've been sidelining her for you all along, Kyra. Right now, I'm here with you and I'm giving you all my attention. I'm not thinking about Kylie. You're the one thinking about her. Our relationship won't work if things go on like this."

Jayden stopped applying the sunscreen onto my back and I turned to look at him. His eyes held a lot of emotions. I was hurting him by bringing up these crazy ideas. I was jealous and that'd take away everything we shared. I was being selfish, yet he was trying to make me feel secure.

"Jay, I'm sorry. I don't want us to fight because of me again. I'm grateful of the relationship we share and I don't want to ruin it. I'm sorry I'm being selfish. I won't bring it up again. Your relationship with Kylie is your business and I won't interfere. I'll only focus on us and enjoy the moment while it still lasts."

"I understand, Kyra. You don't have to apologise."

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

"You never listen. I said you shouldn't apologise."

"But you're still angry. You're not even smiling. Now I feel guilty. I over think things sometimes. I'm sorry."

He gave me a fake smile. "It's okay. I'm smiling now."

"That's a fake smile. Come on, Jay. I'm sorry."

"Weren't we supposed to be swimming and going wild? This definitely wasn't part of the plan so let's forget it ever happened."

"Okay. I imagine us together a year from now. We'll be drunk as hell in a club then we'll go home, have wild sex and wake up confused not remembering anything that happened," I said in a dramatic tone, hoping to get at least a reaction from him.

He chuckled. "You'll remember it because you won't be able to walk properly."

I laughed, imagining something like that happening to me. "That's so unfair. Why do I get to suffer?"

"Because I have to put in all the energy and effort to let you have a good time," he replied, giving me a cocky smile. It was working.

"Who said I can't do the same? It's not like I'll be under you the whole time," I said and he finally laughed, looking away from me.

"And what will you do on top of me?" he asked me, a smile of amusement still lighting up his face. I smiled at him and climbed onto his laps. I straddled him and looped my hands around his neck.

"I can ride horses very well. Think of what else I'll be able to ride very well?" I asked him mischievously.

He laughed. "A bike?" he asked, playing dumb.

"You're impossible, Jay. So talking about sex gets you in a good mood?"

"Not just sex. Sex and you, Princess. That's a brilliant combination. Your imagination is way much dirtier than I imagined."

"Speaking of horses, I heard you own ranches in Wyoming, Texas and Colorado. Can we go there sometime and ride horses?" I asked him, completely changing the topic.

"You like riding?" he asked me, biting his bottom lip. He dragged me closer to his body by my hips. I felt something hard and I knew what he was talking about.

"Horses and bikes? Yes."

"I have something else in mind. Something big and something that will leave you screaming with excitement," he murmured seductively, running his index finger slowly down my face.

He was so good at this. He knew how to make my knees weak, but I wouldn't let him have his way. He couldn't beat me at my own game.

"Hmmm.... A roller coaster?" I faked confusion and he laughed really hard. He lay on his back laughing.

"You're impossible, Kyra."

"You make me impossible, Jay. It's your fault I've turned into whatever this is," I accused him. Jayden took my hand and pulled me down such that I was lying on top of him. He put his hands on my waist, holding me down. I lived for these moments. His touch melted me softly.

"Tell me some of your favourite wild fantasies that you wish would come to life," Jayden said as I lay my head on his chest.

"Sure. I imagine us going to a crazy club like a normal and ordinary couple in a place where no one knows us. We'll get drunk on your favourite wine and dance like no one is watching. We'll go back to our hotel room after midnight and our bodies will do the rest."

"I'll keep that in mind. What else do you want us to do together?"

"I want us to work out together at home. I want us to spend time together in your library, reading your favourite books together. I want to go shopping with you and help you choose your outfits. I want us to cook together and have fun. I want to watch movies with you and make you laugh. I want to help you with your work and go for photoshoots with you. I want to travel the world with you."

"We will do everything you want us to do. I'll keep you close to me and make you happy."

"I'm happy. I'm happy to be your wife."

"I'll shower you with gifts, surprises, romantic trips and romantic treats."

"I'm looking forward to it all."

It was like everything was finally falling into place. I looked back on our past. He had always been romantic in a way I loved. I'd never forget him. He knew all my secrets except for one. I loved him. I loved him with all my heart. I only wanted his love in return.

Sleeping on top of him was comfortable. I felt relaxed and more alive. I just wanted to wake up in his arms everyday and tell him that I loved him. I wanted to give him the most beautiful babies on this planet and be the best mom and wife.

"Don't fall asleep. We have to go swimming and do all the stuff we talked about."

"We can save it for later. It feels good here. Let me take a nap."

"Do you want to come back home after this trip?" Jayden asked me and I felt his hand trail up my back.

"Yes. I miss home."

"Perfect. That way I can do all the things I want us to do together without any interruptions. My bed is waiting for us, Princess."

"I'm not doing anything with you in your bed. We'd rather use mine."

"I change the sheets and the blankets frequently."

"No. Even your camera roll has Kylie's pictures. I won't be at peace."

"That can be changed."

"Shh... Let me sleep in peace."

I closed my eyes for a few minutes and I slowly started drifting into a perfect slumber.

"You're beautiful, Kyra. You're an amazing woman," Jayden murmured, brushing my hair with his fingers.

"You say that to me everyday," I mumbled, listening to his heartbeat.

"Because you are. If we ever have babies, they should have your personality."

"We haven't even started having sex yet."

"Speaking of sex, I'll get my blood tests done as soon we get home. I've had sexual partners before and I wouldn't want to put your life at risk in any way. We have to do it for your safety and for the future."

"I trust you completely, but you have a point there. I've never done anything before, but I'll just get my tests done as well."

"Are you sure you want this and you want to do this with me? If you're not yet ready, we can wait."

"I'm sure about this. You're the one I want to make love to me for the first time."

"Okay. If you ever have doubts, we can talk about it."

"I will. Now let me sleep."

Jayden didn't allow me to sleep. He started humming in a crazy way and it made me laugh. He started cracking the silliest jokes and making me laugh the whole time.

I applied sunscreen on his back then we went swimming while he told me all about his crazy adventures while travelling the world. He had travelled half the world and the other half was definitely for us to travel together.

We had a lot in common and his views were interesting. We had a lot of crazy fun and got it all on camera. We had lunch at the Beachclub  and then we went birdwatching. He was a romantic man in nature. He never ran out of sweet nothings. That was definitely my cup of tea.

Hours later, we walked hand in hand back to our villa. It was almost sunset and everyone was not yet back. Jayden and I talked about random stuff and he also told me about all the cool things he owned. He did promise to take me to visit his favourite places and places he owned.

"Hey, you had something important to tell me. Do you want to tell me now or later?"

"I already told you and I got an answer so I'll save it for later. I have a lot of work to do first."

"You did? I don't remember any of it."

"Much better. Don't worry. You'll know soon," Jayden said. We both stopped walking and faced each other. Jayden took my hands and kissed them softly.

"Thank you for today. Thank you for sharing your deepest emotions with me and letting me in. This place reminds me of our honeymoon. That's where we started talking a bit and creating memories. I think that's where you screwed up my life. Remember?"

"Yes. You made dinner for us and we stargazed later on. You know I wished that you'd accept me as your wife. What did you wish for?"

"That whatever you wished for would come true."

"It did come true. Thank you, Prince Charming."

"Always, Sleeping Beauty. My Princess," he replied and we both chuckled, looking back at the good old days. I looped my hands around Jayden's neck and he closed the gap between us by pulling me closer to him by my waist.

We connected our lips and we kissed. I completely melted into the kiss and let him take control. We both weirdly smiled through the kiss. I had a lot going through my mind that made me smile. I didn't know why he was smiling.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other still smiling and holding hands. We just smiled and appreciated the moment.

"Excuse me. Am I interrupting anything important?" a voice asked and Jayden and I both turned to the direction of the voice.

"Kylie," I whispered, my heart racing with shock and fear. I completely forgot to breathe and shock held me immobile and rendered me speechless.

Had she seen us kiss? Oh no!

                     ***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 636 38
Jayce Mirella may just come to realize that she is not the only one that has been deeply scarred by her past as Rhys Chandler is unexpectedly hurled...
24.3K 1.4K 52
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...
4.9M 146K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...