The Ravenclaw Death Eater

By Beta_KJ

A Blaise Zabini X OC More

Coming soon
Pilot
Ch 1
Ch 2
ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
ch 10
Ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
Ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
ch 27
Ch 28

Ch 3

142 5 0
By Beta_KJ

Salem's story begins

(Note: The reader will now experience through Salem's eyes) 

Year 1981:

Year 1

I knew my parents would be proud of my getting my Hogwarts letter. I just don't know how they'll react when I tell them that I didn't get sorted into Slytherin. I'm sure my mum will be okay with it. I'm just worried that my father will come to Hogwarts and demand that I should be put in Slytherin.

"Have you written to your parents yet?" Pansy asked me.

I glanced up to see Pansy standing across from the table that was in the school's library. I've been in here just trying to get away from the people outside. Pansy and Draco often come in here just to pull me out of the library.

"What?" She asked.

I have met Pansy on the stairs before the sorting ceremony. Then I met Draco Malfoy after her. I knew my father would be proud of my making friends with any pureblood Slytherin.

"I just don't know how to break the news." I said to her as I closed my transfiguration textbook. "Both of my parents were a Slytherin. Not sure why the hat put me in Ravenclaw."

"Well, at least you're not in Gryffindor. Otherwise we wouldn't be friends."

"That's true." I tell her. "My father wants me to be only friends with Slytherin. So being friends with you and Draco would help a lot."

"You'll have to tell your parents that you are not in Slytherin but have friends in Slytherin."

"I will tonight."

"You better. Otherwise you'll be getting an owl or a Howler."

"Where's Draco?" I asked her.

"Probably stalking that Potter boy."

"Is he still upset that Harry turned him down?"

"Maybe."

"It's been four days since he's met him." I told her.

"I know. You try to tell him that."

"He'd listen to you, Pansy."

"Come on." Pansy says, "We must find him before something bad happens."

I stood up as I grabbed my textbook. I followed Pansy out of the library. Pansy and I ran into Draco and his friend.

"Hey." Pansy says, "Oh Draco, Salem and I were on our way to find you. Hi Blaise."

"Hi."

"Salem," Draco says, "This is Blaise. He's in our year."

I smiled at Blaise.

"Hi."

"Your friends with a Ravenclaw?" Blaise asked Draco.

I glanced at Pansy who only shrugged.

"At least she's not in Gryffindor." Draco says. "Her name is Salem-"

"I know very well who she is." Blaise says, "I just don't care."

"I would say it's nice to meet you, Blaise-"

"Zabini." He corrected me. "You should call me Zabini until we're friends. I doubt we will ever be friends."

"As I was saying it; it wasn't very nice to meet you Blaise. I shall get going now. See you in Potions, Pansy. Draco."

I felt Blaise's glaring at me as I walked away. I knew I had to stay away from that boy. He is rude. I do not like Slytherin's like him. Think they're better than everyone else.

"Owe!"

I turned to see Pansy hitting Blaise. Glaring at him as she does.

"You idiot." She says, "You need to be nice."

"Why should I?" I heard Blaise asked. "She's just a Ravenclaw with a powerful name."

I nearly crashed into someone making my textbook drop to the floor.

"I'm sorry." A shaky voice says.

"It's alright."

I met Neville Longbottom, Gryffindor first year.

"H-here," He says, picking up my textbook. "I'm Neville."

I take my book from him and smile. He was nervous. Who wouldn't be? But there's more nervousness in this boy than any other boy I had met.

"Thank you, Neville." I say, "I'm Salem. We're in Charms together."

Neville's eyes went behind my shoulder. Fear filled them. I know what fear feels like. I feel it all the time when I'm at home. I turned to see Blaise and Draco glaring.

"Don't mind them, Neville." I told him. "I won't let them hurt you."

"Friends with Longbottom?" Blaise asked as he stormed up to me. Neville hid behind me. "The Gryffindor toad keeper?"

"Is that the best insult you can throw?" I asked Blaise. "If so; you need work, my friend."

"I am not your friend." Blaise growled.

"No? How silly of me. Why would I ever be friends with such a tool."

"What did you call me, Piper?!"

I smirked.

"You heard me Blaise. And no, I don't do the whole last name thing. It's just...not me."

"I would watch your mouth if I were you." He growled.

I grabbed Neville's arm.

"I would watch yours, Blaise. Like you said, my name is very powerful. Who knows maybe the next time you say it you'll end up in the Hospital Wing."

I dragged Neville away from the Slytherin boys. I felt Blaise's glare on me. My smirk became a smile.

"Where are your friends Neville?" I asked.

"I dunno. Why?"

"I would rather see you safe with your friends than let you be by yourself so that idiot Blaise and Draco doesn't hurt you."

"But aren't you friends with Malfoy?"

I chuckled. "I might be, Longbottom. However I am a Ravenclaw. I'm not as mean as they are. Nor am I cruel."

"I don't think you're cruel." Neville says shyly. "In fact you stood up to my bullies."

"A little advice, Longbottom, most Slytherins bully others because that's what they were taught by their families."

"That does make sense. There's Seamus and Dean!"

I stood behind as Neville ran towards his friends. Both of the boys smiled and greeted him. I snuck away before Neville could turn around and point at me.

"WATCH OUT!"

I ducked a flying bludger and came at me. Two twins came running towards me.

"Sorry about that." One twin says.

"It's alright." I told them. "I'm Salem."

"I'm Fred and he's nobody."

"Hey!" Fred's twin yelled. "I'm George. The better twin."

I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Duck!" Fred yelled.

I ducked as Fred caught the bludger. George helped me up. Professor McGonagall came running toward us.

"Run." George whispered to me.

I didn't have time to answer. George dragged me along with him. I wasn't sure how long George and I ran. But by the time we stopped we were out of breath.

"Y-you did-didn't have to drag me." I whispered.

"I had to save the damsel." He says smiling.

"But your brother-"

"He'll be fine." George tells me. "We do this stuff almost every day."

"What stuff?"

"My dear Ravenclaw friend, you have a lot to learn." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 52 9
Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Neville/Luna Blaise/Ginny Draco/Hermione And many more
2.6K 69 30
*THIS IS NOT A STORY WRITTEN BY ME* The Fine Line Between Love and Hate By: Short-circuit-Soulmate The Silver Marauders are the most popular group i...
420K 10.1K 53
Draco and Aurora. Thats it that's them. "Why, why do you hate me so fucking much" "Hate you?" "You think I hate you?" "You Aurora are the last fuckin...