𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 , 𝐋𝐔𝐊...

By scoopsaharrington

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝟏-𝟐 & 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected... More

✨ 𝕙𝕚 !! ✨
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝟙 , ghost of you
𝟚 , ghost of us
𝟛 , birthdays and... is that julie?
𝟜 , flashbacks & first kisses
𝟝 , used to be
𝟞 , big news
𝟟 , headaches & hesitations
𝟠 , secrets & reality
𝟡 , a tell
𝟙𝟘 , mental preparation
𝟙𝟙 , regret & confessions
𝟙𝟚 , better
𝟙𝟛 , too many questions
𝟙𝟜 , some bobbie therapy
𝟙𝟝 , whoops
𝟙𝟞 , now or never
𝟙𝟠 , tell me everything
𝟙𝟡 , clouded judgement
𝟚𝟘 , unsettling feelings
𝟚𝟙 , needing more
𝟚𝟚 , early risers
𝟚𝟛 , familiar words
𝟚𝟜 , what a time
𝟚𝟝 , my forty year old friend
𝟚𝟞 , spill everything
𝟚𝟟 , that spark
𝟚𝟠 , end
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟐 - 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌
1 - the abundant its
2 - the beginning
3 - good listeners
4 - the third crash
5 - happier
6 - still broken
7 - moving on
8 - parents suck
9 - meant to be
10 - traditions
11 - too close
12 - THAT NIGHT , her
13 - THAT NIGHT , him
14 - to healing
extra, how they met
extra, "can we do it again?"
extra, meeting the boys
extra, "we're playing the orpheum"
extra, lets get married
extra, drivers license
extra, just for a moment
extra, rehearsing with the band
extra, skateboarding with willie
extra, iphones & tiktok pranks
extra, tiktok pranks 2
extra, movie night / jealousy
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊.
shocks ♪ sunset curve
shocks part two ♪ sunset curve
willie's sister ♪ sunset curve
replaced ♪ sunset curve
tshirt ♪ luke patterson
amp in the rain ♪ reggie peters
back to december ♪ alex mercer
julie's mom ♪ sunset curve
guitar lessons ♪ luke patterson
interviews with the band ♪ the band
new ♪ reggie peters
new2 (lover who can play the bass) ♪ reggie peters
new3 ♪ reggie peters
mad ♪ luke patterson
nightmare ♪ luke patterson
nightmare pt 2 ♪ luke patterson
panic attack ♪ reggie peters
blue for you ♪ reggie peters
student drop off ♪ charlie gillespie

𝟙𝟟 , that could work

1.4K 36 4
By scoopsaharrington

fan shoutout to shonafla for just being so amazing and active on all my questions & commenting a bunch! you ROCK!
what do you think bobbie and the oc's song is? the one they both liked & crashed the car to? might add it in somehow if i get a good one :)
a) your answer

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

the mans eyes opened, and your heart raced. you pressed on though.

"can you hear me?"

as soon as bobbies eyes made contact with yours, the whole room disappeared. your surroundings turned into blackness, and it was just you, bobbies bed, and the alarmed man inside of it. where did the boys go? did they seriously just leave you? along with everything else?

you tried not to focus on the change of atmosphere, though, as you didn't want anything to ruin the moment this time. you tried to adjust to the sudden truth :

you would do this alone.

at first he didn't say anything, you slightly smiled and figured it'd be best to wait for his reaction.

he whispered words, words you barely could catch, "w-why do i keep seeing you." his voice shook, and you saw his hand grasp the sheets that were around his body.

you tilted your head, sighing, "it's hard to explain."

you were surprised at the calmness that overtook you as he spoke to you for the first time. you thought you would be panicked by now, or at least afraid. but you were totally, utterly, one hundred percent.... okay.

you took a deep breath, but bobbie interrupted you.

"am i dreaming?"

you paused at his words, and thought for a moment.

...that could work.

"yes," you nodded, "and we don't have much time." you weren't even sure where the boys were, but you had to hurry this up. who knows how long bobbies calm reaction would last or what could happen that could pull you out of connection with him.

time for some answers.

"why do i keep seeing you?" he asked the question again.

"you must be thinking of me." you mumbled, biting your lip. it was a lie, technically, he kept seeing you because you kept coming to him. but you figured it was a valid statement anyway, giving the fact he was writing a song about you the other night.

"i'm always thinking about you." he muttered, tears filling his eyes, "i miss you so much."

your heart ached at the sight, and the first tear streaked down your cheek. you felt the words come rushing out of your mouth.

"why did you do it bobbie?" you cried, but tried to keep your voice at a weak whisper, "why'd you take their music?"

bobbies eyes were blank for a moment, but he blinked and looked down.

he took a shaky breath, muttering to himself.

"i guess this is my chance." he whispered, "my only chance to apologize, even if you aren't real." he said, taking a deep breath.

you made your way over to his bedside, sitting next to him, "tell me everything you could if i was real." you urged, finally ready for some answers. him thinking this was a dream could help him just say what he wanted, and wake up and think nothing of it.

weirdly, this was working out... perfectly.

he looked at you hesitantly for a moment, but nodded.

"my therapist told me this would happen. i'd get a chance to say everything i couldn't." a small smile appeared on his face, "i guess this is it."

you nodded, waiting for him to continue.

but, unexpectedly, bobbie seemed to get mad, "you just, you don't understand." his fists got tighter around the bedsheets, and you slowly backed away from the man, "how hard it is to loose everything, for everyone that you love die around you." your eyes filled up again, and you muttered an 'i know'.

he sighed, frustrated, "i mean look who i'm talking to," bobbie shook his head, "of course you understand." he muttered, "you were the only one that did. and then you died too." he continued to shake his head, "and i just got... so bad. i drank, and quit school, quit my job. i just... didn't feel like a person anymore. everything that made me me, was gone." he took his first deep breath, "and things got bad. i didn't have money, my parents got sick of my behavior after a few years and kicked me out of the house. i had nothing. absolutely nothing." he looked up at you, "i felt empty. i felt useless, lifeless." his stare intensified, "so i needed to do something."

you sighed, "so you produced their songs." you were finally starting to get it.

"i just felt like i had to. i had nothing else," he sat up, inching closer to you, "you have to understand me, please." he begged, "i found them in my box of lukes things, and produced them, and i made the money. i felt better. it let me grief and heal and feel alive again."
you nodded.

it was exactly like how you thought. bobbie did what he thought was right.

bobbie leaned back against his head board, finally seeming to calm down, "so i produced the songs. changed my name as a way of... i don't even know..." he struggled, "i guess i just felt like i needed to leave the life i was in before. i needed a change. and i always had some guilt from producing those songs, i guess somewhere along the way i had convinced myself it would honor your memories." he shook his head, "i was young, and lost." he looked at you, and you looked back at him through watery eyes.

"you don't hate me do you?" he asked, his voice weak, and you shook your head.

"i could never hate you bobbie. neither do the boys." you said, and almost regretted it.

bobbies eyes lit up, "the boys?" he sat up, "are you with them?" you tried to shake your head, but he only got more and more worked up, "are they here too?"

you slowly stood up, making your way back to the end of the bed, "no, it's just you and me bobbie."

"tell them i'm sorry." he seemed to not care, "tell them i'm sorry." he repeated.

"ok. i will bobbie," you eyed his anxious behavior, "i think your waking up now, bobbie. i'm going to have to go."

your words seemed to calm him down, and he laid back down on his bed.

"it was so nice to talk to you. even if you aren't real." he whispered, looking at you with admiration, "i miss you so much."

you smiled through more tears, "i miss you too." your throat constricted your voice as you almost sobbed out, but you caught yourself.

"if you hadn't died, it would've been different. if i had just," he paused, "if i had just..."

the last few words you barely heard, as you fell out of the trance you seemed to be in. bobbies bed and the empty space around it seemed to fade to blackness, and you panicked. there was still so much you needed to know. you wanted bobbie to finish his sentence, his words intrigued you as they went out, and you hadn't even gotten to julies mother yet.

but, in just a second, it was all blackness. everything.

you took rapid breaths, calling for bobbie, or the boys. this wasn't good. where did you go?

you heard faint voices, but couldn't make them out. they were hushed, and seemed panicked, but too quiet to catch a single word from them.

slowly, they became more and more clear, and you were able to tell them apart.

"where did she go?"
"guys, find her!"
"we need to get out of here."
"not without her. we need to find her."
"well what do you want us to do luke?"

they were the boys. and one of them kept yelling your name, over and over.

you began to call for them too, but their whispers only got louder and louder within your head. you clamped your hands over your ears, and cringed.

luke screaming your name one last time left you in silence, though, and your eyes opened. you hadn't remembered closing them, and a gasp fell out of your mouth.

bobbies bed appeared back in front of you, and you were back in the place you started before talking to the man. bobbie laid still in his bed, like nothing had happened.

no, you thought, please tell me that was real.

luke yelled your name again, you hadn't realized he was right next to you, and you jumped. tears still stained your cheeks, but what you didn't expect was to find them on his as well.

where had they gone while you talked to bobbie?
and why was luke crying?
and what was going on?

you let out a loud sob, the overwhelmingness of the whole scenario taking over your consciousness. you fell into lukes arms, and couldn't help but feel his rapid breaths against your chest. he held onto you tightly, rapidly whispering things you couldn't pick out.

"luke!" you heard alex scream, making you jump in the boys arms. you had never heard the boy talk so loud, he was never one to scream.

he ripped you two apart, your arms still staying connected to each other, but lukes eyes filled with rage toward the boy.

alex only grabbed on both of your arms, looking at luke, again, more sternly than you had ever seen, and said, "we need to leave. now."

and he poofed all of you out of the mans mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 559 33
You grew up with Sunset Curve. Always jamming out to their music in the car with your parents. It really was a tragic accident when they died eating...
219K 7.1K 36
❝ ... 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 ... ❞ ─ IN...
20.6K 406 22
"something happens and i'm head over heels, i never find out until i'm head over heels." In 1995, on the most important night of their lives, Luke Pa...
26.9K 507 30
It's been three months since Nova Garcia lost her parents and twin brother in a car crash and had to move in with her grandma. Not only two months pa...