Wild Thing

By Grattsfan

Kasey Wild is a single Mom and college student. She joins the college's soccer team, the Capital City Crusad... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-102-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
-114-
-115-
-116-
-117-
-118-
-119-
-120-
-121-
-122-
-123-
-124-
-125-
-126-
-127-
-128-
-129-

-36-

884 51 14
By Grattsfan

BEEP ... BEEP ... BEEP

What is that noise, and where is it coming from? Kelley wonders as she awakens from the dead the next morning. 

"Shut off your damn alarm, Worms." Alex yells

Kelley reaches over and turns it off. Noticing the note with it and smiling when she reads it. 

"Can you please put a shirt on? It's too early for the girls to be out on display."

"Not like you haven't seen them before, Janice." Kelley fires back at her.

"So what happened with you and Kasey last night? I got back to the room, and you were out cold, and there was a note with your phone."

"She gave me a massage, and it knocked me out. That woman has magic hands."

"TMI!" 

"Mind out of the gutter Alex, not that type of massage. I wish it had been, though. She took a massage course before and really knows what she is doing."

"That's the best sleep I have had well since the last massage she gave me."

"Any chance I can I borrow her? These pillows did a number on me, and my neck is sore. If I go to the trainers, they'll want to pull me from the starting lineup."

"You have her number, right?" 

Alex nods, "Yeah, I got it from her before we left Ottawa." 

"Then send her a message. I'm sure she'll help." 

Kelley picks up her shirt along with some clothes to put on before heading into the bathroom to complete her morning routine. 

Kasey feels her phone buzz and assumes it's Kelley sending her a good morning message. She's surprised to see Alex's name on the screen instead of her girlfriend. 

New Message

Alex Morgan: I hope I'm not waking you. I have a bit of a problem, and Kelley thought you might be able to help me out. Would it be possible for you to come up to our room ASAP?

Kasey Wild: Can I grab a coffee first?

Alex Morgan: I'll send Kelley out to get us all some caffeine. Also, come alone—no Kreigs. 

Kasey Wild: Okay, I will be there in a few.

Alex Morgan: Thank you!

"What's all that about?" Ali looks over at her. 

"Alex asked me to come up to her and Kelley's room ASAP. Apparently, she needs my help with something."

"Okay, let me get changed, and we can head up." 

"She asked me to come alone. I'm wondering if Kelley put her up to something. Be back in a bit, and we can grab some breakfast together."

"Ok, sounds good. I'm going to grab a shower while you're gone." 

"I'm writing my number on the notepad; message me if I don't return or check Instagram; because if it's a prank, I'm sure it will be posted." 

Ali laughs, "Definitely, gotta stay on your toes around this group, Wild." 

KNOCK ...KNOCK

"Morning, beautiful," Kelley says, taking her girlfriend in her arms and kissing her. 

"Morning, so what's so important that I needed to come up here, and where's the coffee I was promised?"

"I'll grab the coffee, and Alex can explain the rest. Back soon."

"What's up, Alex?" Kasey asks as she walks further into the room and takes a seat on Kelley's bed.

"I woke up with a really stiff neck. If I go to the staff, they will scratch me from the game. Kelley thought you might be able to work your magic on it and me."

"She did, did she?" Kasey asks, laughing as she does so. "Grab a seat in the chair, and I will see what I can do for you." 

Alex does as Kasey says and soon feels Kasey's hand on her neck and shoulders. 

"And I thought Kelley's neck was tight last night; yours is even worse. Would you be comfortable with taking your shirt off and tying your hair up? I would make it easier for me if I can use some oil as well." 

"Whatever you need." 

"Don't let Kelley hear you say that." 

Alex laughs as she removes her shirt, and Kasey can't help but wonder if Kelley will have an issue with it when she returns. Then again, it's not like the women hide their bodies from each other in the change room and shower areas, so Kelley has most likely already seen more of Alex than she currently is. 

"Ok, I'm going to try and use pressure points to release the tension in your neck. It may hurt a bit."

Kasey starts massaging Alex's neck and shoulder area, putting pressure on certain parts along the way. She feels the forward's neck and shoulders start to loosen up after working them for several minutes. She keeps working on her, and Alex lets out a moan. "Oh my god, that feels so much better. Kelley wasn't lying about the magic hands."

Kelley bangs into the door as she returns with a coffee for each of them. 

"Thanks, Babe," Kasey says, kissing her as she's handed hers. 

"Leave you two alone, and you get Alex out of her shirt in record time." 

Kasey smiles. "Only have eyes for you, Kel."

"Worms, we need to get down to breakfast," Alex says as she put her shirt back on. She hugs Kasey and tells her thank you for the massage before leaving the room. 

"I have to go now, Babe, but I'll be back shortly. I plan on chilling until it's time to board the bus for the stadium, and you're more than welcome to join me." 

"Ali and I are going to get breakfast together; how about I message when I get back?" 

"Sounds good, beautiful." 

Kasey begins to open the door and is stopped by a set of lips making contact with the back of her neck. "Not so fast there, Wild Thing." She turns around, and they kiss for a few minutes before going their separate ways.  

New Message

Unknown: Do I need to come and rescue you? How much longer are you going to be? I'm hungry!

Kasey Wild: On my way right now.

Kasey adds Ali's name to her contact list and the number attached to it. 

Ali Krieger: Ok

"Where are we going for breakfast?" Kasey asks, walking alongside Ali

"There is a diner down the street that has an excellent breakfast menu."

"I forgot you know all about this area." 

Ali nods.

"Thanks for putting up with me Ali; I know I wasn't easy on you last night."

"Kelley is family, and now you are as well. Family sticks together and looks after each other. Not to mention I would be in trouble with Ash if I didn't because she really likes you. Oh crap, remind me that I have a couple of Pride jerseys in my suitcase for Kylie when we get back to the room. One Harris and one Krieger."

"Did Ash happen to tell you that she offered up a jersey to Kylie and in turn, Kylie suggested that she'd prefer one with your name and number on it?" 

Ali laughs, "No, she didn't. I guess, now, I know why she was smiling so much when she stuck one of hers in with mine."   

Kasey laughs, "Kylie tends to be quick-witted; I think that's why she and Ashlyn got along so well. After finding out that Ash, Tobin and a few of the others went to UNC, Kylie has now got it in her head that when she gets older she wants to play soccer there." 

"Maybe I should chat with her about attending Penn State?" 

Kasey shakes her head, "Please don't; she needs to finish elementary and high school first before we can even think of college or university, and who knows if she'll still be playing at that point."

"True. We're here." Ali points to the door of a diner. 

The two spend the next bit of time talking about anything and everything under the sun and laughing at some of the things that have occurred amongst the USWNT players while they polish off their breakfast. 

 Kasey lays back against the booth, "Wow, Ali you weren't lying when you said the food was really good there. I'm stuffed. Those pancakes were so good! I'm not sure I can move." 

Ali laughs, "You better be able to. Ash has been messaging me and asking where we are and how long until we return to the hotel. I think she needs some reassurance before the game." 

"Kel mentioned that she was getting the start."

The two pay their bill and make the walk back to the hotel. 

"Kelley mentioned that I would be getting a pass for the game. Do you happen to know where I get it or what I do with it?" 

"Meet me in the lobby when the team is leaving and I'll help you get squared away with everything. We can also grab an Uber to the game together." 

"Perfect, thanks, Ali." 

After making their way back into the hotel lobby, the two go in separate directions. 

"See you in a couple of hours, Kasey." 

Kasey nods and makes her way towards Kelley and Alex's room. 

The door is propped open, and she doesn't think anything of it as Kelley is expecting her, so she lets herself in only to have Kelley jump out of the bathroom and scare the heck out of her. She screams out and causes Kelley and Alex, who had been recording, to burst out laughing. 

Kasey looks over at Kelley, "What the fuck was that for? You almost gave me a heart attack!" 

"Sorry, Babe; we were expecting Tobin." 

"Uh-huh, well, you shouldn't be expecting to get any action later, now." Kasey gives Kelley her best serious look, which leads to Kelley looking over at Alex. "Kasey, don't blame Worms; it was my idea."

Kasey looks at Alex, "I'm sure it wasn't, but it's okay." 

"Good, so, can I post the video of it?" 

"Sure why not," Kasey says not thinking of the number of followers that an elite athlete like Alex has.

Alexmorgan13

(Insert video of Kelley scaring Kasey here)

Not the intended target. Sorry, not sorry, Wild Thing.

#USWNT, #KelleyOHara, #KaseyWild, #WildThing, #KaseyWildFanClub, #Soccer, #Hotelroomhijinks, #Noplayerswereharmedinthefilmingofthis, #mightneednewunderwearthough

Liked by JenS, kailensheridan, alikrieger, ashlynnharris24, tobinheath, christenpress, stephlabbe, and 150,000 others.

Kellseyfan #Kellseyisreal

Keeperfan @goaliegirl Kasey is in Washington #Kellsey.

Goaliegirl #Kellsey

Cangirl1 #Couple goals

Sinclairfan They are so cute together.

Tobinheath Missed me. 

New Message

Ali Krieger: Ash wants to know if you are going to need to change your pants before we leave.  Welcome to the USWNT family, Kasey. 

Kasey Wild: Tell her I'm good, and congrats on getting the start.

Ali Krieger: Will do.

Kasey laughs and looks at the two USWNT players laying on the beds, "Thanks to you guys, Krashlyn is ribbing on me now."

"They're just jealous because Kellsey is hotter than them right now."

"I can't believe you just used our ship name, Janice." 

Alex laughs, "Need to stay current and relevant on the gossip, Worms. And I'm surprised you know about it." 

"Tobs was actually the first person to let me know it was happening." Kelley looks over at Kasey, who's just standing there. 

"Babe, you okay?" 

"Yeah, It's just weird to think that we have an actual ship name like those celebrity couples." 

Kelley walks over to her and wraps her arms around her, "I know it's weird, but we don't need to acknowledge it." 

"I get it." 

Kelley releases her hold and walks over to her suitcase, "I meant to give this to you earlier. I got you a new US jersey with my name and number on it. I also got one for Kylie." Kelley passes the jersey over to Kasey. 

"Thanks, Kel; I'll put it on right now." Kasey lifts her shirt up and over her head, standing there in just her bra. 

"Nice abs, Wild. Someone's been putting in the work." 

"Hands off, Janice; they're all mine," Kelley says before kissing Kasey and rubbing her hand over her midsection. 

"Kel, we have an audience." Kasey backs up and pulls the new O'Hara jersey on before folding up her other shirt and placing it with Kelley's stuff. 

Kelley leads her over to the bed, and they lay down, "You don't need to worry about Alex. She's known me for too long for a little thing like that even to faze her."

"It's true Wild, as long as I don't walk in on the two of you going at it, I don't care. So Kriegs just posted in the team chat, wanting to know who all was interested in going out after the game tonight. Shelina is posting in the Canadian chat as well to see if any of her side wants to hang afterward." 

"What's the plan?" 

"Looking like dinner, drinks, dancing and a little karaoke." 

"We're totally in! You guys need to hear Kasey sing." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 65
Utah Royal's and USWNT star defender, Kelley O'Hara has fallen from grace after being the face of women's soccer for years. Desperate times, call for...
15.6K 327 15
Kristie Mewis a soccer players who plays for Houston dash, with her girlfriend Rachel daly. After Kristie finds out she cheats on her what will she d...
25.8K 798 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
119K 3.8K 62
After four seasons with the Portland Thorns, Bradie Van Dyk knew she needed a change. She wanted to broaden her horizons, discovering new possibiliti...