Run with ME! (Haiji Kiyose X...

By YukoZuo

A 3rd year Health Science's student who enrolled in Kansei University have living her normal life quite the s... More

Morning Jog
Chikusei-so
Track and Field Club
New Sparks
First Training
Yaokatsu
Her Past
Friends?
Future Job
Reality
Iwatobi
Honest Confession
My Story
Rank
Training Camp
A Little Bit Different
Another Chance
Ouji Conquered Time!
Pray
Win and Then...?
Answer
The Beginning
The Middle (Part 1)
The Middle (Part 2)
The Ending
After Story
Nira's Story
Bonus (Part 1)
Bonus (Part 2)
Married Arc (Part 1)
Married Arc (Part 2)

The Match and The Deal

202 6 0
By YukoZuo

Splashes of water resonated throughout the empty swimming pool enclosed space. A figure that has been making the noises in the quiet evening continues stroking her arms and legs in the water. As her hand makes contact with the smooth surface of the pool's wall, she raises her head up from the water as she finishes the final round of her weekly routine. Mouth agape to catch a feat of breathes, droplets of water drip down her facial features.

Taking off the pair of goggles along with her tight cape from her head, she shakes her head to release the tension that has been keeping her hair. A long sigh left her wet lips as she ran her finger through her (h/c) strands, keeping it out of her face. Her (e/c) flicker up towards the window, gazing out to the orange sky as the sun is setting slowly but surely. The dim space of the large pool illuminated by the streaks of light entering through the transparent windows.

(Y/N)'S POV
"Good work, (Y/N)-san", a voice breaks the silence. I look up towards the source to see the familiar green eyes of the olive-brown haired male, his gentle smile framing his features perfectly. My gaze shifted down to his extended hand, waiting for my acceptance of his kind act. Taking in his offer, my wet hand grip onto his big one as he pulled me up from the pool.

"You knew I came here? As expected of the mother figure of Makoto-kun. Haruka-kun is so lucky", I started the conversation as I picked up the towel from my bag, ruffling my wet hair. Makoto smiled at my intended compliment.

"I just thought that you might be here, considering last year's incident", he chuckled, remembering the past event of when I sneak inside the club and bumped onto Makoto on my way to the swimming pool area. He happened to stop by the club to check on some stuff when he caught me on the act.

"I thought that no one should be here at this kind of time except for the guard. Your freaked out face was a sight to see though", I snickered, poking on his cheek playfully.

"Stop teasing me (Y/N)-san...", Makoto sighed which earned a giggle from me. Retreating my finger, we started walking towards the door after I had collected all my stuff in the bag. "So, what's on your mind this time?", he asked as we stepped out of the door, shutting it closed. A defeated sigh escaped my lips upon hearing his question. Nothing can beat Makoto's super instinct on reading my mind. Well, he is able to talk telepathically with Haruka.

"A ring", I answered shortly, not meeting his curious gaze. "He gave me a ring and I'm at a dead end on figuring what I should do. I've never felt this complicated before and it exhaust me mentally...", I let out a long sigh, making it clear that I am in need of help. With my shoulders slumped forward, I hang my head down. Then, the warmth of Makoto's hand landed on my damp hair.

"I'll hear you out, together with Haru. We'll help you find a solution, okay?", Makoto's gentle smile formed along his soothing voice, comforting me. "But first, you need to get change first. It's still early April, the air is cold sometimes. I can't believe that you still steal the chances to sneak inside when tomorrow is the first opening day. Do you really need to come early before everyone else?", Makoto continued nagging me as I ignored him by heading towards the women's changing room. "(Y/N)-san, are you listening?", he shouted as he noticed my disappearing figure.

"See ya Makoto-kun", I waved goodbye without facing him then went inside the changing room. Haiji-san, Shindou-san and Makoto-kun. Geez, what a nosy 'mothers' I have...

🍂

AROUND TWO MONTHS AGO...
"There he is, Kansei's Kurahara Kakeru. He has yet made another new record in the last section. Their journey from the last two years is still not over yet", the emcee's voice echoed through the speaker of the television in the rehabilitation area. The volume is low enough, avoiding disturbance to other patients. I glance up to observe the smile formed on Haiji's feature before he continues with his walking practice.

Following every step he takes, I cautiously guide him with an arm guarding his back in case he loses his footing. Haiji's condition after the surgery has improved a lot and he can already walk for most of the time but he still has to come for monthly checkup. Last year was a lot harder since he needed to use a cane sometimes. Nevertheless, Haiji never gave up but kept on being optimistic to recover completely.

"Congratulations Haiji-san! This is the fastest record of a complete ten rounds of walking without support. I could say that this is the last day you have to come here for a walking session check up. I'll hand the report to the doctor to get his approval", I was about to excuse myself when he grabbed my wrist. Understanding his pull on my wrist and the pleading gaze of his brown eyes, I nod and place the cardboard I'm holding on the seat then give my full attention in front of him. As his physical therapist in this hospital, it is my duty to watch over his status of recovery as well as his overall condition. Taking a gulp from his bottle of water, he let go of my wrist and leaned on the cushion of the seat.

"(Y/N)-san, can you turn off the work mode for a bit?", Haiji asked, referring to my formal tone and style of speaking I used during work. Loosening the stiff posture I had worn, Haiji smiled at my obedience. "I haven't told you this but I found a chance to grasp my dream. After graduating, I'm going to work as a coach in a running team under a new corporation. We'll recruit new members and train them to get into competition. For that, I need you along by my side like you have always done", he said, locking his gaze with mine. "Hold out your hand (Y/N)-san", obeying his order without questioning, I hold out my right hand in front of him.

Rummaging through his jacket, Haiji takes out his hand that has formed in a fist. Cocking my eyebrows in confusion, I tilt my head as he places his fist on my palm. His hand felt warmer than mine after the physical exercise. "Will you consider spending your time together with me forever?", Haiji asked, at the same time, unfolding his fist which resulted in placing a small silver circle-shaped thing on my palm. My eyes widen at the sight of a small plain silver ring laying on my palm. This is...

"A ring?", I questioned, bringing my hand closer to get a better view. The light reflected on the smooth surface of the jewelry glistening as I moved my hand around. "Haiji-san, what you said just now...", I trailed while inspecting the ring. "Didn't you ask the same thing during Christmas? You know, the time when you were drunk at Fujioka-san's house", I said, gesturing my index finger around to recall the past event. "And I said 'yes' then... Is this ring perhaps a symbol of reassurance? Don't tell me you doubt my words, Haiji-san", I give him a warning glare while clutching the ring in a fist. Giving me a few blinks, Haiji then let out a heartily chuckle.

"I should have expected this from a no-experience romance (Y/N)-san. Hahaha, did you properly study with Ouji?", Haiji mocked me, totally ignoring the attention he has attracted from the public.

"Wha-! I warned you not to say that and I am properly studying with Ouji-senpai...", I seethe in anger, controlling my emotion as a future-professional therapist in the hospital. "Then, tell me what does this ring mean", I demanded after clearing my throat.

"You sure you're ready to know?", Haiji asked teasingly, a sly smirk tugging on his lips. Irritated by his manipulative attitude, I retorted back an answer.

"Let's make a deal then. If I wear this ring, you'll get to do anything you want. If you can't, it's my win. You know how much I dislike wearing jewelry right?", I hold out the ring in front of him with a confident smirk.

"Deal", he grinned, which annoyed me as he appeared to be unfazed by my glare. Taking the ring from my palm, he placed it inside a blue box specifically for the jewelry. "This ring means...", he started, holding the box with his fingers. Locking his gaze with mine, he continue with an amused smile, "...my propose to you (Y/N)-san"

In an instant, my jaw dropped in shock. I could feel the world just turn completely blank inside my mind. "N-no way...", was the only thing my tongue could say.

🍂

I munched on the rice crackers with an annoyed expression. Loud laughters still filled the room as the maroon headed literally rolled on the floor while the olive-green head had his shoulders shaking from containing his giggling. Only a certain black-haired male staring at me with his blue eyes after I told them the whole story of my problem.

"You're kidding, right? Someone like you, got proposed?", Rin said between breaths, wiping off the tear formed at the corner of his red-eyes. He finally got up from the floor, seating with his legs crossed.

"Sorry (Y/N)-san, it's the first time I heard you said things like these... Hahh...", Makoto exhaled after calming down, facing me with a smile.

"What about a match?", Haru said, his tone as plain as usual. Seems like he is the only one who gives me a proper answer. The three of us perk up at his question-like answer, giving him a curious look to let him explain. Noticing our eyes all on him, he shifted his eyes downwards. "No- I mean, like what we did before. Umm, swimming match to determine the decision", Haru explained, keeping his gaze down. We share a look between the three of us before smiling and grinning at Haru's never-changing personality.

"That's a nice idea Haru!", Makoto flashed his closed-eyes smile as he clapped his hand together.

"As expected of Haru, this idiot of a swimmer!", Rin bumped his fist on Haru's shoulder, showing his shark-teeth grin. Haru only gives him a distasteful look at the force he received from Rin's action.

"Good job, Haruka-kun. I'm looking forward to the match!", I give him a thumbs up with an excited grin. At the mention of my last sentence, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "You'll be my opponent. You did say 'like what we did before' right? Or, do you want to refuse and admit loss, Haruka-kun?", I spelled out his name in a teasing manner, wiggling my brows up and down.

A frown immediately formed on his lips as he glared at my smirking feature. "Fine by me but on one condition", he said, not leaving our eyes contact. "If I win, don't call me with that name again. If you win, consider that as a declination of his proposal. Will you still want a match, (Y/N)-san?", Haru demanded with a serious gaze. The air becomes silent for a second as we listen to Haru's condition. It's rare for him to demand something which took us by surprise. Easing onto the situation, I hold out my hand in front of him.

"I accept your condition Haruka-kun", I said, full of confidence. Letting out an annoyed breath, Haru shook his hand with mine, sealing our agreement.

"This'll be an interesting match", Rin commented, chuckling at the sight of his two friends that were always picking on each other. Not like he doesn't understand the feelings of competing with Haru. In fact, Haru is the only one that can make them feel the thrill of swimming, especially in a match. Both him and (Y/N) never able to decipher the feeling in words. Swimming is the only way they could express it to Haru.

"Geez... you guys never change...", Makoto sighed hopelessly, shaking his head at the same time. Since the first time they met (Y/N), he always noticed how the (h/c) haired would use their first names in full without any nicknames. 'You guys have such pretty names, it would be a waste not to say it in full names' was what she answered many years ago. Despite the distaste expression Haru would have whenever (Y/N) call his full name, he knew deep down inside his best friends' heart, Haru didn't hate it that much. Rather, Makoto would catch Haru's blue eyes glint sometimes.

🍃

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Inhaling...

The voice of people cheering faded away as (Y/N) closed her eyes, focusing on the incoming sound of the whistle.

Exhaling...

Keeping my stance in check for the last time, her eyes snap open. The sharp (e/c) irises of the female staring straight towards the clear water below her through the clear lenses of my goggles.

FWEEET!!

Upon the sound of the whistle echoing through the area, the two figures consist of a short (h/c) hair and a raven-haired male immediately take off from their stance and drive straight into the water. Cheers of the audience become louder as the two prodigy swimmers rise to the surface, stroking their arms and legs, cutting through hurdles of the clear water in the swimming pool.

"As usual, (Y/N)-san's jump is farther than Haru. She got to cut some distance at the start point and managed to gain a few gaps away from Haru", Makoto commented as he witnessed the ongoing race where (Y/N) had gained the favor of the first-half race.

"Yeah, her jump is strong which helps in getting a fast start from the other opponent", Rin said, following the female's form ahead from Haru. "But, Haru is not an easy opponent though", a smirk formed on his lips as Haru began speeding up and in a second, the ravennette got to pull ahead from (Y/N).

Splashes of water wildly resonated along with the cheering from the kids, teenagers and even some coaches, showing their support and excitement for the two adult swimmers. As they approach the other end of the pool, Haru who had gained the lead seconds ago gets to spin on his back first and bend his knee to gain some boost. As his feet made contact with the smooth surface of the pool, (Y/N) had already caught up to him and was about to do her spin backward motion when their eyes met momentarily. Even through the dark lenses of Haru's goggles, (Y/N) knew that her (e/c) eyes must have locked with Haru's blue one for an instant. A surge of emotion filled their heart as adrenaline rushed through their body. In slow motion, their gaze that has met in that single moment breaks away as both of them turn their eyes away. Haru kicks on the surface as strong as he can as (Y/N) finishes her underwater spin then their attention focuses back on the current race with one similar goal in mind.

I'm going to win this race and beat you, (Y/N)-san / Haruka-kun!

"A-amazing... Haru was the first one to make the turn but (Y/N)-san already catching up to him!", Makoto exclaimed, his brown eyes wide in shock at how strong (Y/N)'s kick was able to cut the distance. He had thought that Haru might feel contemplated at today's race since he saw how his best friend's expression was before the race started. But that thought disappears as he sees how Haru's swimming form gaining speed to make sure (Y/N) is in a safe distance from him. Indeed, it is rare to see Haru getting fired up in a mere simple race.

"Damn you Haru, never intend to lose even with (Y/N)-san. At this rate, she might really lose. Like the old time...", Rin gritted his sharp teeth together, gradually getting pissed off at how persistent Haru is when it comes to swimming. He thought that Haru would give (Y/N) a chance to win this race since this would determine her decision but with the situation now, can he believe that anymore? Rin had learned from the past on how (Y/N)'s personality is. When Haru won over the selfish race (Y/N) had set up, she really did start swimming seriously. The award she got two years ago from the Intercollegiate Swimming Championship proves it. (Y/N) will take proper responsibility on what she has promised.

Everyone present in the swimming pool room starts feeling nervous as the race nearly ends but both competitors are getting intense as they continue stroking in the water, both not showing any sign of backing down. (Y/N) who had managed to regain her speed back and now on par with Haru's neck. Struggling to keep striving her arm through the water while kicking her legs with all her might, she steals some air from the surface when necessary. Her (e/c) eyes glaring dagger at the wall in front of her as it is getting clearer in her vision. From the corner of her eyes, she knew Haru was one step in front of her and will get to the finish line before her. If that happens, she will have to face defeat. Just like in the past...

I won't allow that!

Gasps left some of the audiences at the shocking development. Rin and Makoto's eyes both wide in surprise. In a second, both swimmers reached the end of the pool with a slap of their hands on the smooth wall.

FWEET! FWEEET!!

The ravennette raised his head from the water, at the same time taking off his cap along with the goggles. Shaking his head, droplets of water sprinkled from the black strands of Haru's hair at the usual act he would do after finishing a race. Haru's lips parted as he catch his breath after the intense race. His blue eyes trail to his opponent at his right side, who is also gasping for air after both of them have finished the race.

(Y/N)'s shoulder rises up and down as a response from how desperate she's catching for fresh air. Her arms and legs feel like they were about to tear off from the race that just ended. She admits, it's been a while since she had pulled her best to win a race and this reminds her of the Final Intercollegiate Swimming Championship two years ago. Her left hand is still in contact with the smooth wall as she takes off the cap along with the goggle. Strands of wet (h/c) hair fall, freed from the tight cap as water trickling down her hairs. Running her hand through her wet hair, (Y/N) turn to face her competitor at her left side. Haru was already facing her, staring straight in her eyes.

Now, let's hear the result.

Both the male and female swimmers turn their head to look up towards their two friends who had been waiting the whole race.

"Haru won by one second!", Rin and Makoto announced loudly as they bent down, a mix of surprise and guilt obvious on their expression. They must have hesitated to announce that I have lost to Haru. Hearing the result, Haru and (Y/N) snap their heads to face each other. Haru's blue eyes are slightly wide along with (Y/N)'s (e/c) fully wide ones. A second of silence passed as they registered what just happened. (Y/N) let out a sigh before a chuckle left her damp lips. Haru only kept his blank face, watching the (h/c) headed female chuckling in amusement. Rin and Makoto also had a smile on their face as (Y/N)'s chuckling turned into a satisfying laughter. After calming down from her heartily laughter, she looked up at Haru with a smile.

"That one second difference will never change. Thank you, it's a great match Haru-kun", (Y/N) said with her hand held out in front of the ravennette. Hearing his name being called in the way he had wanted to hear, Haru's wouldn't lie the thump he felt in his beating heart. Slowly reaching for her extending hand, he grip on (Y/N)'s hand.

"Yeah, you too (Y/N)-san", Haru said, averting his head in an attempt to ignore the rising blush on his cheeks. He couldn't help but feel a bit happy when (Y/N) called his name.

"What~? Are you trying to hide your smile Haru-kun?", (Y/N) said his name once again, tightening her grip on Haru's hand. At the sudden force, Haru pulled his hand away as he glared at the amused female.

"You two are getting along well", Makoto chimed, glad to see his two friends conversing well.

"Don't forget we're here!", Rin grinned standing up from crouching, his arms crossed over his toned chest. "Come on Makoto, we're joining them!", Rin said before diving into the pool, splashing water from the impact.

"Huh? But, I have to tea--W-WAHH!!", Makoto was about to get up when his hand was being pulled suddenly by Rin and (Y/N). The maroon haired burst into laughter along with (Y/N), enjoying the expression on Makoto's face. Being Haru, he only watch his friends splashing water to each other like an immature kids. His emotionless face soon ruined by a splash of water right on his face. His three friends stifled a laugh at how Haru's face contorted into a troubled one.

"Yosh, let's do a relay race next!", Rin cheered, pumping his hand in the air. With that, they continue enjoying their time at the swimming pool, racing and teasing each other, relishing their childhood times. Though Makoto had to excuse himself to teach his students, the three of them ended up helping him after (Y/N) begged the head coach. Being an ex-member of the Tokyo Swimming Club, she got permission to have a small race here and let her friends teach the other students. Haru and Rin are professional swimmers after all. Who would reject a golden opportunity, right?

Now, (Y/N) can finally face Haiji properly with an answer that he has been waiting for two months. This is only a small part of her story after officially going out with Haiji for the last two years. A lot more will come, awaiting for (Y/N) to walk down the road of fate, together with her destined person.

🍃

(Y/N)'S POV
Standing side by side, Haiji and I didn't speak a word as the only background is the aired song from the radio. We had agreed to meet at Haiji's house and make a red bean-filled mochi for tomorrow's reunion. The idea is from myself though.

"So, what is the result from the match?", Haiji spoke, breaking the silence.

"I lost", I answered with a hint of displease in her voice. Pressing my lips in disappointment, I stare on the moulded mochi in her hand.

"Hmmm... I see", Haiji replied with his usual tone, nodding in the process. This caught my attention as Haiji doesn't reply with comforting words or any teasing remarks. Placing the mochi in the beaker, I turn my head to look at Haiji's expression. His usual smile gives off a brighter gleam than his standard one.

"That's all?", I asked, cocking my eyebrow. Haiji gave a questioning look which showed that he didn't get what I'm trying to say. "Just a smile? No remarks or advice?", I asked again, continue stuffing bean paste into the sticky flour.

"No, I'm just simply happy. This means that you'll wear the ring, right?", Haiji's grin widened, concluding my answer for his proposal. Heat rose on my cheek, remembering the deal we had even though I am the one who decided to give him the answer by having a match with Haru.

"Y-You don't have to remind me, I haven't forgotten the d-deal", I accidentally stuttered out of embarrassment, not meeting his gaze by focusing on the task in hand. I could hear him chuckle beside me as my hand quickly moulds the mochi as a distraction to my rising temperature.

Suddenly, a weight rests on the upper side of my head, pressing itself slightly. My eyes widen when I realize Haiji is leaning his forehead on my head. He let out a relaxing sigh from his lips. "Thank you (Y/N)-san", he whispered, tickling my ear. "For giving me a proper answer, I'm truly happy", Haiji continued, expressing his gratitude by nuzzling his nose in my hair. My shoulder stiff at the intimate act he did.

"S-stop saying things like you were drunk... Look, there's one more dough left on your part Haiji-san", I flustered, trying to change the atmosphere while pushing him gently with my upper arm. My cheeks feel warm that I have a feeling that it might show on my face. And that's the last thing I want him to see though he already let out an amused chuckle.

"Aahhh... I was surprised too when you said that you will wear the ring if you lose. And that disappointed look on your face when you said you lose makes me a bit sad. It makes me wonder if you really want to win that badly and reject my proposal", Haiji began to ramble while folding the dough. " 'Is (Y/N)-san doubt my feelings after all these two years' is what I thought at that time", his statement took me by surprise as I snap my widen eyes to argue back at what he just said.

"Wro- Mmf!", my word got muffled when he shoved a mochi in my mouth. My eyes darted up towards his smirking face, as if he had achieved some kind of accomplishment. Deciding to just take a bite on the mochi he had stuffed in my mouth, Haiji retreated his hand along with the half-bitten mochi. "Wait, I bit those...", I trailed as Haiji boldly threw the leftover mochi into his opened mouth. I sweatdropped, watching his pleasure face munching on the mochi. He didn't mind eating what I just bit?

"Mmm! It's sweet and so soft! I wonder if it's because of (Y/N)-san's indirect kiss...", Haiji's drag the last words while giving me a teasing look, grinning from ear to ear.

"I-indirect k-ki-kiss?! I-I never thought that would count... I mean- don't you find it disgusting? I bit it after all...", my words all fumbled out as I tried to think of any possible comeback. Don't get me wrong, I never know that indirect kiss would still be valid even in eating after someone else.

"If it with the one I love, I don't find it disgusting. Rather, it's an act of love. Or you prefer a direct one (Y/N)-san?", he wiggled his eyebrows, leaning closer to my face.

"Wh-what makes you think that?!", I exclaimed, face completely flushed red as I back away from him. "Come on, let's clean up. I have to go back home after this", I huffed out and turned my back around with the appliances we used to wash it at the sink.

"Ah, there's a flour on your hair", Haiji spoke from behind, causing me to stop abruptly.

"Wher--", I was stunned when a soft, warm skin touch my lips. The warmth radiated on my lips gone after Haiji pull back, a smile plastered on his face. He trace his slender fingers on my bangs, gently dusting off the said flour. My widen eyes follow his every gesture until I let out a gasp of shocked, registering what he just did a few seconds ago. "Th-that was a d-direct...", my voice got stucked as heat start rising up to my face. Taking the appliances from my hold, Haiji place it inside the sink.

"Why don't you stay over tonight?", he asked with a gentle tone, slipping his finger with mine. Our hands that were dusted with some flour linked together as his warm finger entangled with my own. My breath hitched at the change of mood as Haiji inched closer behind me. Feeling his breathing behind my ear, I finally got my sense back as a thought crossed my mind.

"Haiji-san...", I muttered. He hummed as an answer. "I'm sorry but, my mom told me that I can't stay over in someone's house of the opposite gender!", I bowed in an apologetic manner after I turned around, breaking our close contact. Haiji blink at my sudden exclamation. "Ah, but if someone legally related to me then it's okay. For example, Nii-san or my future husband...", my volume decreased as I realized what I just declared. "Ah- err... I need to wash the dishes first!", changing the topic, I decided to start the chores as Haiji backed away to give me space. My lips shut tight as regret filled inside me to blurt out such a statement. I mentally face-palmed. I forgot Haiji-san proposed to me...

His chuckles break the silence as I peek behind me, only to see Haiji shake his head with a sigh through his smile. "Geez... you're enjoying this aren't you Haiji-san?", I puff out my cheek, whipping my head back to face the sink. An annoyed expression decorating my face.

"Yeah, I am. After all, teasing my future wife is fun! Right, (Y/N)-san?", Haiji ruffled my hair with a grin. My eyebrows furrow, glaring up at him with a pink tinted cheek.

"I can't deny that...", I admit through my grumbling tone, averting my eyes. Knowing well that I had to admit defeat, Haiji only gave me a satisfied nod. His face gleam, hearing my answer.

"I'm looking forward to it, (Y/N)-san"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 958 44
(L/n) (Y/n) has a complicated past...her good days were entangled with her volleyball players for friends but her bad days were the kind that left he...
6.7K 326 41
With Haiji Kiyose in his final year of University, it's his last chance to run in the Hakone Ekiden. Luckily, it doesn't take him too long to convinc...
135K 4.4K 25
"𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧?" • • • [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...
151K 1.8K 8
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...