The Abusers (One Direction Fa...

De HelloTHere1994

Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident tha... Mais

Abuse
The Walk
4 Of Them
Friendly?
Vampires!
The Nightmare
Blood
Love
Pain
Bite
Questions
Away
Why?
The Plan
What?
Not Surprised
The Question
Me Vampire?
New and Improved
First Learning
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Abusers Twitter Account
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
shout out
EDITING
Update:

Found Her

2.9K 93 4
De HelloTHere1994

Liam's POV:
"Boys, I found her, but hurry I smell a lot of blood." I mind messaged the other guys.

I raced to the window to see nothing but a empty room. It was just full of boxes. Is she moving? I didn't have time to think, because Laney was in trouble.

I immediately see the boys running to the house.

"Okay guys, this is what we are going to do. Harry, you and me take the basement. Louis you take the upstairs, and Niall...watch our backs." I said. We tiptoed down the steps, when we heard Laney scream.

We crack the door open to find a woman biting her neck. Harry was about to attack, but I told him to wait.

Her heart started to slow down, but the woman stopped and fed her something. Vampire Blood.

"I'll be back to kill you again." She yelled at Laney.

We waited for the woman to leave, and we ran to Laney.

She was sobbing.

"Laney, Laney." I whispered. She looked into my eyes.

"L-liam?" She said quietly. She then started to cry again.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." She cried quietly.Harry started to un-chain her, when we heard a whisper.

We looked around, and there stood the women. Laughing.

"I-I told you they loved me!" Laney yelled.

Harry unchained the other hand, and she jumped down and almost lost her balance.

The woman leaped for her, but we went to held her back just in time. The rest of the boys ran down the stairs to hold her back, and Niall picked Laney up.

"Niall, take Laney somewhere safe!" I yelled, trying to hold the woman back. In a flash, they were gone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.4K 1.6K 40
[AU Fan Fiction] Helen is an 18 year old girl who has been in love with Harry, her best friend, for years. After continuous moments of heartbreak and...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...