He's Still Mine. [SEQUEL TO H...

By princessofbreezy

Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty.

disclaimer.

4.2K 127 35
By princessofbreezy

hello everyone. I decided to finally publish the second book after a long time in writer's block.

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm okay because I'm not but I know that it'll get better some day.

Me and my brothers are safe and far away from my family just like my dad requested before he died... but yeah life has been kicking me in the ass so I thought I might just release some stress with finishing off this book.

I know it feels rushed and I hate long sequel books because I always feel like I'm forcing it if it's longer. So I hope this book doesn't disappoint 🤞🏾

Thank you so much to everyone for the well wishes and messages. I really appreciate them, the previous year has been the hardest year of my life. I never thought I'd be 21 with no parents or a home to stay (long story short my family home was affected by bad weather and the whole roof came off but luckily no one was home so me and my siblings are staying in an apartment but I trust it all up to God. He will provide a way for me and my brothers. Thank you everyone for the kind words, all those that continued checking up on me you are really appreciated.

Much love ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 69
Dave east falls in love with a Amaria! They get to know each other for a little bit before she friend zones him. Dave is not able to resist Amaria an...
40.8K 1.9K 36
Daniella never truly had anyone at her side, as her parents were absent, drug dealers who she felt cared more about their business than they did her...
90.2K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
1.5M 50.9K 50
Faith and Dave both want a relationship, but aren't eager in taking that step with anyone. Faith feels she is unworthy of love and Dave thinks he doe...