Reverse Curse Manifestation (...

By CeganTheAyugipi

Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter f... More

🍃An Unplanned Exorcism🍃
🌻A Chance Encounter🌻
🌻Part-Time "Sorcerer"🌻
🌻The Annoying Bugs🌻
🌻An Uncanny Trio🌻
🍁A Real Foodie🍁
🍃Cursed🍃
🍃Hungry🍃
🍃A Real Sorcerer🍃
🍃Missions🍃
🍃Gojo's Plan🍃
🍃An (Un)Eventful Train Ride🍃
🍃Cursed Human🍃
🍃Another Nightmare🍃
🍃Winter in April🍃
🍃First Aid🍃
🍃An Offer🍃
🍃Teaching🍃
🍃"Gojo-sensei, how was your lunch?"🍃
🍃Close Call🍃
🍃Demon Dogs🍃
🍃A Cursed Meeting🍃
🍃The End of Springtime🍃
🍃A Strange Series of Events🍃
🍃A Kidnapping🍃
🍃Parting in Death🍃
🍃Nightmare🍃
🌻Discomfiture🌻
🌻Feeling Better🌻
🌻Babysitting🌻
🌻More Babysitting...🌻
🌻Coffee🌻
🌻Another Promotion🌻
🌻Miyajima's Water Curse🌻
🌻Sweet Evening🌻
🌻Exchange Event🌻
🌻The Aftermath🌻
🌻Baseball Match🌻
🌻Drinking🌻
🌻Late Night🌻
🌻Why Does Gojo Have A Thing For Dresses?🌻
🌻An Early Morning🌻
🌻Pursuing the Spirit🌻
🌻The Curse of Okinawa🌻
🌻Fever Dream🌻
🌻Sweet Return🌻
🌻Assassination🌻
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANAMI
🌻The Trio Returns🌻
🌻Cursed Morning🌻
🍁Tainted🍁
🍁Recovery🍁
🍁Over the Top🍁
🍁The Dreaded Mission🍁
🍁Bitch Fight🍁
🍁History Lesson🍁
🍁A Hellish London Night🍁
🍁Growth🍁
🍁Another Stupid Jujutsu Clan🍁
🍁October 31st🍁
🍁The Tyrant🍁
🍁The Impostor🍁
🍁Execution🍁
🍁Lament🍁
🍁Stay🍁
🍁Dread🍁
🍁Traumerei🍁
🍁Rhythm🍁
🍁Dichotomy🍁
🍁Lapse🍁
🍁The Most Twisted Curse🍁
🍁Wake🍁
🍁Ice cream🍁
❄️Bathtime❄️
❄️Date Night❄️
❄️A Cold Winter Morning❄️
❄️Frigid❄️
❄️Snowy Beach❄️
❄️Hospital❄️
❄️McDonalds and Painkillers❄️

🍃Training...🍃

3.6K 196 89
By CeganTheAyugipi

Your exams went by uneventfully. Your hard work throughout the year paid off, and you barely needed to use any of the cursed notes you had made. It seemed that simply making the notes was enough for you to learn what you needed. You were relieved, because you knew Nanami would be disappointed in you if you had relied on cheating to do well.

You were excited to finally be done with university, but you were even more excited to spar with Nanami at Jujutsu Tech. You took the train there to meet Nanami, who had already been there since early in the morning. It turns out it also accommodated students full time, and staff sometimes needed to work weekends. It was beginning to get warmer out, and you wore a blouse with wide legged jeans and sneakers that morning, carrying your activewear in your bag.

Greeting Nanami as you entered the gymnasium, you headed straight to the changing room. Because it was warming up again, you chose a simple sports bra and shorts for that day. Once you were changed you walked back out to the gymnasium to see Nanami without his usual jacket or tie, and the first few buttons of his shirt undone. You noticed the holster for his weapon for the first time, and spoke up.

"Nanami-Kun, when can I get a weapon like that?" You asked.

Nanami paused for a second, his eyes catching your midriff before making their way up to yours. "Perhaps once you improve more. It also depends on what kind of weapon you are more suited to."

The two of you stepped onto the sparring mats, and readied yourselves.

"Don't go too easy on me," you piped up.

"No promises." Nanami smirked a little.

You two leaped into combat with each other. Nanami knew your innate technique, but still wasn't ready for the amount of cursed energy you could steal. He realized just how unpredictable you were, and found himself on edge trying to figure out whether you would steal his cursed energy, or use what you've already stolen against him with each new move.

"Don't baby me," You said before you went in again. You feinted a grab at his wrist and used your other hand to flick cursed energy at his other forearm while he was distracted.

"Straighten your back." Nanami spoke sternly, the cursed energy not phasing him. He moved to avoid your next punch. Your next few hits came faster, and he picked up his pace in order to keep up with you.

Nanami used a small cursed technique, keeping it carefully under control to counter your barrage. It hit you in the shoulder and left a mark, but didn't seem to change your movements at all. He felt bad for leaving a mark, but didn't have time to think as he tried a slightly stronger one once more. This time though, you saw it coming and put up your hand, firmly catching the technique and unwinding it back into energy within your body.

This irritated Nanami, he didn't realize you were this skilled so soon. He leaned into his fighting position, and instructed you further. "Your footing is off. If you want to channel cursed energy, you need the right stance." He blocked your next attack by swinging his arm out, bringing your arm to the side and causing you to release the cursed technique into the air. You countered this by grabbing him and using your momentum to spin around and land a kick to his side.

"Is this as intense as you're gonna get?" You asked. You weren't even breaking a sweat. Nanami's brows furrowed, he was obviously getting frustrated that you were constantly wanting more. The next swing you took at him, he countered you by grabbing your arm and turning you as he moved so your back was to him, and he could grab the other arm to prevent you from using either.

His eyes were caught by a mark, on your back, a raised scar where the curse was once placed on you. This made his movements falter as he felt bad for you, but you used this to your advantage and activated your innate technique, draining cursed energy from his hands. Now that he was unable to immediately attack back with a cursed technique, you used this time to quickly swipe at his knees and grab him to drag him to the ground in a headlock.

Nanami was shocked that you got the upper hand this easily. You were reveling in his victory, but not for long as you watched his abs ripple beneath his thin dress shirt as he sat up, placing his hands on your sides and throwing you off with his sheer strength. Gojo had never made a move like that before, and you were shocked as you rolled to recover from the throw. A cheeky smirk grew over your face as your sparring got more intense, Nanami's offense grew more aggressive and your defense more creative.

Nanami was angry; not angry at you, but angry that he didn't realize how much he cared about you. His heart ached as he sparred. He was so proud of how quickly you were advancing but annoyed at himself that he couldn't see your talent, and only ever saw you as something to protect.

Grunting angrily, he parried your cursed technique and threw a jab in return.

Gojo was momentarily passing by the gymnasium when he heard the thuds and grunts of sparring, and peeked through the door to see Nanami sparring with you more intensely than Gojo ever did. Smirking as he walked away, he knew there was some tension between the two of you.

Nanami's breathing became heavy as he had to move more and more quickly. He parried a round of punches from you, then dodged a cursed technique that you flicked off your finger. He grabbed your extended hand and rolled you onto the floor. Before he could grab your other arm to fully restrain you, you slapped your palm straight onto his chest, taking away cursed energy and causing the muscles connected to the arm holding you down to involuntarily release. As he fell forwards you used the momentum to roll him over, ending up straddling him with your arms planted firmly on the ground on either side of his head. The both of you froze in this position, your breathing still heavy.

Nanami looked up at you. Your hair was messy as you looked down at him, mouth slightly open as you were still trying to catch your breath. Sweat beaded down your face, and onto your lips. His attention was caught by them, and he remained frozen in place.

You were still struggling to catch your breath as your gaze scanned across his face. Sweat had beaded on his forehead, strands of his hair had fallen into his eyes. His lips were slightly parted, and you could feel his warm breath on your face as his chest rose and fell. You could see through his sunglasses that his eyes were locked onto yours.

You continued to breathe, in and out, frozen like this, for what felt like a painfully long time. Your heart fluttered, and your breathing couldn't slow down. Slowly, an urge that began in your stomach grew stronger and stronger until you couldn't take it anymore.

You lowered your lips to his, and his hands immediately moved up to your back as you kissed him passionately. He pulled your chest down to his, and your hands moved to the sides of his head as you deepened the kiss.

You let out a breath as you leaned in, but it came out like a moan. This made Nanami's grip on your waist even tighter. His tongue grazed across your lips, hungry for more. You felt a strange heat rising in your stomach, and bubbling up into your chest. Your body began to burn with warmth as you didn't break the kiss.

However, almost as suddenly as it started, Nanami released his grip on you, put his hands on your shoulders, and used his leg to flip you roughly onto your back and hold you down as if you were sparring again. The door to the gymnasium opened, and Gojo walked in.

"You really are a rough teacher," Satoru spoke up, a cheeky smile on his face. "Your time slot is up, the students are supposed to use this room now."

Nanami had a feeling that Gojo knew what was going on only moments before, but his stoic expression remained as he stood up, and the pink flush across his cheeks disappeared.

You, meanwhile, were a dead giveaway. Your lips were pink and swollen, and your face was flushed as you breathed heavily.

"I'm so sorry Gojo-sensei! We lost track of time!" You exclaimed, jumping up and bowing deeply. You immediately ran to the changing rooms, too embarrassed to look either man in the eye.

"Gojo-sensei, are we allowed to start?" A young Maki spoke up from behind him.

"Yeah, the room is clear now." He let the students inside. Nanami picked up his jacket and stepped outside to quietly wait for you. His mind was racing, and he was unsure what he should say to you. He was always so calm and collected, so calculating, and something this impulsive has never overcome him before in his life.

That's why he was surprised to see you leave the gym wordlessly, and run towards the campus exit without looking in his direction. Your face was still bright red, and you didn't know what to say whatsoever. The entire way home you looked at the ground, thinking about what had just transpired. Your heart rate never slowed down, even as you arrived at your apartment and flopped onto bed. You curled into a ball with your pillow in your arms, and let out a confused squeal.

"What have I done?!" You screamed into your pillow.

~~~

Author's Note: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
110 10 5
A story that takes place in the anime Jujutsu Kaisen where Y/N quits being a sorcerer in order to take care of and protect her child full of evil. En...
692K 12.6K 107
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
4.2K 118 22
•In which the strongest sorcerer tries to atone for the mistakes and errors he made after revealing the truth to his student, who also happens to be...