🌻Baseball Match🌻

~~~

"Hey," Gojo spoke up, raising a hand to wave at you as he approached across the small courtyard. "Come watch the baseball match with me!"

The sun was high in the sky, and today was the second day of the Sister School Exchange Festival. Somehow, Gojo had gotten the students to play Baseball instead of fighting in a tournament.

"Ugh, why can't I play baseball with the students!" You sighed, "I love baseball!"

"It's for the exchange event, come on it'll be fun! Let's get ice cream while we watch!" Gojo encouraged you, brushing your shoulder as he passed by you.

"Ice cream sounds good!" You grinned widely.

You and Gojo stopped by the kitchen on the way to grab ice creams. You finished them while watching the game, where the Tokyo students were basically kicking the crap out of the Kyoto ones.

Towards the end of the game you were sitting with Toge, Nobara and Megumi as you watched Aoi Todo step up to the plate. He was saying some pretty cringey stuff about wanting Yuji to  pitch for him.

"Aww, he really cares about Yuji!" You spoke up.

"No."

"Okaka."

"Disgusting."

Megumi, Toge, and Nobara spoke in unison as they responded to you. Maki almost immediately threw the pitch, hitting him square in the jaw and knocking him over. As everyone shouted 'nice pitch', you realized that pretty much nobody liked the poor guy.

"Toyko wins, 2-0!" You shouted, signifying the end of the match. Gojo shouted for joy, high-fiving Yuji.

"Hey, hey, Y/N come hang out with us at the dorms!" Nobara ran to you and linked her arm around yours. "We're going to have a video game tournament!"

"Oh, really?" You asked, eyes wide since you loved video games (and were quite good at them).

"Nobara wants to play mario kart, but I think smash is a better game for tournaments." Megumi spoke in his typical calm tone.

"Salmon." Toge added. Your eyes sparkled as you realized that all of the students loved video games.

"Of COURSE I'll join!" You cheered, and began to skip towards the dorms in unison with Nobara.

Panda was lying on his side behind you as you mashed at your controller. You made precise and expert movements in the game while you leaned back on his fluffy torso, seemingly relaxed. You were the complete opposite to Yuji and Megumi who were sitting forwards at an uncomfortable angle, aggressively clicking the buttons to try to team up against you. You had just K.O.ed Maki, Nobara, Toge, and Panda in the 8 player Super Smash Bros Ultimate battle.

Only once Megumi and Yuji were fully focused on beating you did they manage to knock you out once. As you regenerated back in with 2 knockouts left, The Kyoto students entered the room.

"Hey, why is a teacher hanging out here with students?" Momo asked as she entered with the crowd.

"Why does that matter?" You replied as you kept your eyes focused on the screen. "Six months ago, I was a student too."

"And you were a human," Mai cut in slyly. "I wonder how you managed to climb yourself all the way up to teacher in such a short time."

"They were understaffed here. I'm also semi-grade 1 now." You responded curtly as you continued to lounge back on Panda's flabby fur, mashing your controller with surprising speed and precision. You K.O.ed Yuji, and only a second later Megumi as well.